• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl

Eugh. Add to my list please, I hate it but I'd rather dump it in a box than abandon it.

Had a second chance to get Shaymin in the lab. Once again, didn't see it before my friend snagged it. It was his summon but he asked me to try for it too. I'm furious at him for getting my hopes up (I was going to stay away from the lab until he asked me). So from now on I refuse to click Shaymin as well as the Dratini line.

I hate every second spent on the site now. Still no novelties that aren't already claimed (or one stupid Missingno), no legendaries that aren't the least popular or most common of all, not even any stinking shinies.

I'm mass-clicking again tonight. This time I refuse to go to bed until I either hatch a shiny Ralts or literally collapse from exhaustion.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
^ Please don't give up yet! You will have your day someday!!

Well, if there's one thing I learned from this event, it's to not be a crybaby. I'm extremely sorry I overreacted and caused Mr Joker to raise his voice. I have had a lot of good and bad moments on this site, and I'm glad to say that in some situations, the good outweighs the bad!

NEWS: Not much, except for the fact that I evolved Vigoroth into Slaking and Drowzee into Hypno, and my Jirachi's at level 5!

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
First event egg and non-Phione legend. The Regis aren't my favorite legends but out of all the Regis and the legends from this event, Regigigas or whatever is the one I like most so it's fine by me. Especially that with this egg I completed all my November goals: 50,000 interactions, Silph Scope, 300/493 Pokemon, novelty, legendary, November event egg

I want to make that naming club and I will but I'm still at a loss for a good name.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Okay guys,I was clicking eggs today, and look what was in this person's journal:

If you have an inordinate amount of legendaries in your party, you suck and I will not click you/click you back. Try actually playing the game instead of refreshing the lab and waiting to snag other people's eggs.
That made me smirk. I would not refuse to click somebody just because they have found a legendary egg in the lab by luck.

No news. I just gave my Sneasel, Snik, a description. XD
And congratulations and welcome whatever else I missed while I was gone. I haven't checked any recent posts.

iRawr

I'm back!
Hey, your party looks strikingly similar to mine! *bricked*

Welcome to the club, but you have to put the link to your actual party, like this: http://gpxplus.net/user/ShatteredGlass , but with your username instead of "ShatteredGlass" of course. The "party" link will only link to the user who clicked it's profile!

Oh yeah, and congrats on the Remorage and the Mew, shiny arceus and congrats to Pokemaniac Erika for hatching that shiny Bronzor!

And remember, Celebi will be handed out later! Good luck to everybody!

(Checked the user you used to have that Mew; turned out he accidentally abandoned it, but congrats nonetheless *goes stalk the shelter*)

Forgot that sorry, thanks. My internet is fkin up so im not going to go on GPX alot, but ill try as much as i can. Im getting new internet connection in two weeks. By the way does serebii lag for anyone else? or is it just for me?

Btw link:

http://gpxplus.net/user/Erray

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Even though it is my least favourite legendary, I am glad to have received a Regigigas from the event. It is the first ever event egg in my family and I think the only reason I got it is because of the interactions rule.

Anyways, all I hope now is that the last egg is a novelty (which I don't think it will be), or a legendary which a load of people abandon. I really don't want to have missed a good egg. I don't mind if it is a crap egg like Palkia or Heatran...

Janovy

Banned
Hello, may I join? I wasn't so active in the last club, but I will make sure to be in this one.

Username: benpokemon (ben_pokemon)
GPX Plus Party Link: Eggs
How active you are on GPX Plus: Depends. Although I will try to be active as much as I can even during school.
Any other information you think we should know: I didn't write this in my diary at GPX+, but I will even return to the one-clickers, a clikc is a click.

TRIXIE. NEEDS. AN. EVENT EGG.

And I support Laura in getting one.
And if you do too, Put this in your Journal.

IF SHATTEREDGLASS DOESN'T GET AN EVENT POKEMON TODAY, I WILL SUE COMMANDER WYMSY FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF PUPPYTOAST.

[b*][color=red*]IF SHATTEREDGLASS DOESN'T GET AN EVENT POKEMON TODAY, I WILL SUE COMMANDER WYMSY FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF PUPPYTOAST.[/color][/b]

Remove the stars.

I am NightBlaze, and I approve this message.

Added teh thing to my journal.

TRIXIE NEEDS AN EVENT!

I found an EB egg in the Shelter? Cool!

I have found a quicker way to shelter stalk. Press the "Shelter"button instead of refreshing the page.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
GUESS WHY I REFUSE TO INTERACT WITH THIS GUY: http://gpxplus.net/user/Pizza+Guy111.

No seriusly guys - I don't mind if somebody snags an event egg that they don't already have but this is preposterous. Two Regigigas eggs! Even for the shiny that is unfair unless he releases one when hatched.

Also unfair is the fact that Wymsy gets a shiny 'gigas. Although she does work hard for us to have fun...

trixie08

Speak No Evil
GUESS WHY I REFUSE TO INTERACT WITH THIS GUY: http://gpxplus.net/user/Pizza+Guy111.

No seriusly guys - I don't mind if somebody snags an event egg that they don't already have but this is preposterous. Two Regigigas eggs! Even for the shiny that is unfair unless he releases one when hatched.

Also unfair is the fact that Wymsy gets a shiny 'gigas. Although she does work hard for us to have fun...

He said that he didn't mean to grab that other egg! Maybe he'll drop it after the 12 hours is up. And the randomizer works in mysterious ways I guess. Either Wymsy got lucky or she got the set shiny (whatever it is, it looks awesome)!

@Nightblaze- that was nice of you to do, but is that really necessary?

@benpokemon- Accepted!

Janovy

Banned
Yes! :D

Oh and about those eggs, you should't get so angry, I mean, I know it can get unfair sometimes considering the most members are, but at the end it is only a game, nothing else.

NEWS FOR TODAY:
- Evolved Piplup into Prinplup and returned it to daycare.
- Put Cut Rotom in the Walker.
- Adopted 1 Buneary and 1 Meowth.
- Started my first project.
- Picked up Muchlax and Spheal from the shelter and accidentally one Remoraid from the lab.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Wow. This has been a very fruitful month. First a Mew from the event, and now a Remorage from the shelter, leaving four breedable novelties left for me to get.

Funny thing: As I was going to get the image codes for the Remorage Egg, the final egg starts being handed out. And something less funny, and more irritating: My Poliwag egg had 5,115/5,120 maturity. Put a little note about that in my journal.

Heres to hoping that those in the club who have yet to recieve an egg(Eg. trixie08) get this one, whatever it may be.

EDIT: Oh god. The mystery egg from two events ago was Raikou, and now it was Suicune. I have a feeling what one of the mystery eggs for one of the next two events is going to be. Oh, and it would appear that if you have 60k+ clicks, there will be a smaller redistribution of the four eggs on thanksgiving.

Oh, and IT WANTS TO KILL YOU!

Last edited:
ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

I got a Suicune!!! And I just looked at trixie's page, and she got one too! I was right that we'd both get eggs x3

Holy. Crap.I almost died. But if the mystery egg is Suicune, I will die. ;-;
oh snap.

News: Got Suicune, hatched and released another female Rhyhorn, and got another Eevee egg. I'll click later since my laptop is going to die any minute now D:

Last edited:
: D No event eggs for me. Again. But I don't really care about it anymore. I guess I'm just unlucky.

I will be mass clicking tomorrow, but I might take a break from GPX+ after that. Meh.

Anyway... Congrats, guys! ^^

Manchee

extra toasty
>Entei< said:
Oh, and it would appear that if you have 60k+ clicks, there will be a smaller redistribution of the four eggs on thanksgiving.

No, that's tomorrow ;)

Well I didn't get online in time to get up to eight thousand clicks, so obviously no Suicune for me, and I really wanted one :| I think I'm the one who hasn't gotten an event in the longest now -___-

News: About to click back the people who clicked me, and hopefully I will find the motivation to reach eight thousand interactions by the Christmas event (assuming the same amount of interaction points will be required).

Honestly, I thought that I would hate the interaction limit for events, but I think it goes nicely now that the stupid people who still have event eggs from the last time Entei was given out won't be able to get them ^^; (no offense to anyone here who couldn't get an event). And yes, I am serious about someone still having an Entei egg o_O

BA~~

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star

I was pretty surprised myself. I had no intention of getting an event egg this time around, but my party only had five slots, so I guess I got it.
And now the guilt is setting in again....

Congrats trixie and Sapphire! Nice to see you guys got them as well ; )

And welcome ben_pokemon, hope you enjoy your stay!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
): I didn't get anything again. I don't really understand how after more than 6 events (Including the Bidofo and Zergoose ones) I haven't got a single event egg, and I have never blocked my party (Except for the Charmander clone, because it is bald and I hate bald pokemon :mad::mad:). I don't mean to sound like a brat or anything, and I know that this may seem like I'm overreacting, but if I don't get an egg next event, I will most likely leave GPX+ and SPPf and all other forums that I am a part of. I'm almost in year 10 (With a lot of year 11 courses), and my life is getting very busy, and GPX+ and SPPf are just distractions for me. Also, most of my friends have left here anyway, so it's not like I will be missed much, especially since I feel most of the time people don't even read my posts. So idk, I guess if I don't get an egg next event, I suppose it will be a sign that I should leave all my internet things (Besides my LJ and social things). The event eggs will be given out tomorrow again in a small amount, but there is no way I can make 40,000 more interactions, so I obviously can't get anything. Btw I'm not trying to get the sympathy vote or anything, I've been considering leaving for a while ):

In other news, nothing has happened really, I've hatched a tentacool and a venonat and boxed them.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
OMG!OMG!OMG!

Finally, after five events without getting anything, I got myself an event egg! And yay, it's another legendary I like!! I do feel bad for NightBlaze though, if he wanted one so much, not to mention suicune lover.

I couldn't post it right away because I was at my grandma's for a little visit and her internet's pretty bad, but when I went to check and saw this egg in my party, well, all I gotta say is that the word "excited" is an understatement!

Status
Not open for further replies.