• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Damn, well I really don't want another Darkrai :<

Anyways News: I beat my record for most clicks, right now I am at 1,396 friggen clicks! I hatched Torchic, Spoink, Mangamite, and Spinda. I boxed Spinda (I din't like it's pattern, I am such a nice person =D) and I took out my Vaporeon from one of the Shelter Dumps, nicknamed it Tyke, and dressed it up. I also got a Finneon from the daycare!

-Mr. J​

Well, I imagine that you can, since I've never read a rule stating you can't get the same legendary twice from different events...
Where is my awesome smilley face...

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
- If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.
- If you already have one of the Pokémon listed for the events, you will not be able to get another of that Pokémon through this event.

Username: Lucariofan-atic
GPX Plus Username: RayquazaRocks
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/RayquazaRocks
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since June 2 2009
How active you are on GPX Plus: not really active( i'm only active on Friday - Sunday, and holidays)
Accepted. Welcome : D

Not really clicking much because my keyboad ain't workikbg well, internet failure, and school. Well done to Trix for new shiny, damn I'm jealous. Well done to the rest of you too :D

Oh and btw,Wymsy said herself YOU CANNOT GET NOVELTYS IN THE LAB. Or mabey she's tricking us...?

More event pics:
A
nd now for a picture actually relevant to the event.
jackolanterncopy.png

The dress-up item, as drawn by Pokii. Obviously, a sprite version of this will be on sale.

Nicccce :3

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Oh and btw,Wymsy said herself YOU CANNOT GET NOVELTYS IN THE SHELTER. Or mabey she's tricking us...?

I think you meant the lab. Right?

The Halloween item looks pretty damn awesome! I hope it doesn't break my bank! I mean really, accessories are the only things I spend my points on now. The only upside is that I have all of the major account upgrades, but I just love those things way too much.

NEWS: Not much. Went on a bit of a clicking spree when I got back from school. My Slime Slugma is around 7K away from hatching! I'll definitely have time to click by the truckloads this weekend, especially on Saturday. I have some schoolwork though, but I usually get that over with on Sundays.

P.S.: Check out my Slugma! I just had to do what I did to it! =)

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay, I got my display name chaged too ^^; Thanks MJ. I'm now known as Palcks for at least the next one hundred or however many it is days.

I'm not sure why all of you are so excited for the event... all I want is the Novelty. I don't care much for the Dress-up items since they're so expensive.

NEWS: Not much, my Regirock got a crack, which is the fastest I think I've gotten a Legendary in two days ^^; I've been Shelter stalking for about ten minutes... hopefully I'll see another Novelty or Legendary.

BA~~

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Man, I just missed another EB in the shelter, they hate me. :/ Also, I can't find anymore piplup eggs in the shelter! If it continues I will have to breed it myself. Hehe, I found one:

News: I hatched two non-shiny piplups and a swablu, then I got a these:

Last edited:
Wymsy probably just made that rule starting this event, because I don't ever remember reading that for previous events. Meh, I should just not answer questions anymore >.<

News: About to click back people who I owe clicks... although I don't feel like it. Being sick sucks greatly x.x

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Oh and btw,Wymsy said herself YOU CANNOT GET NOVELTYS IN THE SHELTER. Or mabey she's tricking us...?

I'm pretty sure you meant the lab, because we all know there's breedable novelties that can be obtained from shelter.

And maybe that's a new rule, because just like Sapphire, I never remember have read that rule on previous event.

NEWS: Hatch a non-shiny skarmory egg, that's all (Boring, huh?)

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆

Maybe you mean lab, i see people can get novelties from the shelter.
And i never read that rule on the previous event, just like Sapphire and Erika.
News: Hatch 2 non-shiny Skarmories (again), a Growlithe...and, oh! i found a star piece :-D

Yes people, I meant Lab. I was tired, you can't blame me >.>

News: w00t I found a Fire Stone : D Sold and bought a Top Hat to commemorate the event : D And I'm now re-dressing my 'mon Damndamnddamn I need to get some serious clicking done before the event to buy that Pumpkin thng D:

Last edited:

M.M.

UJellicent?
I was thinking about how Mr. Joker was trying to hatch a special shiny for Halloween and I was wondering, what if we do a special shiny hunt for every event such as:

-Christmas
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Easter

I'm just wondering if anyone would participate. I would and I could run it but since SP runs the shiny hunts I don't know if she'd want to run it. Either way it doesn't matter but I thought I'd just toss an idea out there.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I was thinking about how Mr. Joker was trying to hatch a special shiny for Halloween and I was wondering, what if we do a special shiny hunt for every event such as:

-Christmas
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Easter

I'm just wondering if anyone would participate. I would and I could run it but since SP runs the shiny hunts I don't know if she'd want to run it. Either way it doesn't matter but I thought I'd just toss an idea out there.

Sounds like a good idea, but I wonder if the second shiny contest is still going on, since only two of us found our shinies (me and shiwin). And also, is that "Singled Out" thing still gonna happen?

NEWS: I hatched my Slime Slugma, which was a female, and since I had two female Slugmas, I had to find a male one, and what do you know, the first one I got hatched male! Sadly, I missed a hatched Zergoose someone dropped for me. I guess my luck is dwindling down...

Well, if people want to, we can call off the current shiny contest, since technically we already found our winner. Then we can all decide on a Pokemon to shiny hunt for the Holidays (and I'd be more than happy to be in charge of running it...) We can consider this as a special version of the Singled Out contest :D

NEWS: Nothing besides evolving my Charmelon Clone into Charizard. After I finish this movie Howl's Moving Castle I'll click everyone back... stupid cold isn't helping much though >.<

M.M.

UJellicent?
Alright, if we can get enough people we can start it! It could be called: Singled Out: Holiday Edition

If anyone wants to suggest more holidays I'm open for suggestions, I know not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Also SP if you want to run it go ahead, I'll make a banner for it that would be really cool. Also we should establish which Pokemon for each holiday. I'll make a list and edit the post with suggestions.

Spiritomb
Duskull
Poochyena
Zubat
Murkrow

Snover
Stantler
Delibird

Bunneary/Loppunny
Happiny/Chansey/Blissy
Exeggcute
Togepi

Farfetch'd

Luvdisc
Corsola
Volbeat
Illumise
Skitty

Feel free to suggest Pokemon for the hunts.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Hmmm... How about for Halloween we can add Zubat since bats are usually associated with vampires and Halloween, and also Poochyena or Riolu who are based on wolves, like werewolves. And for Easter, Exeggcute, Togepi, or Easter Buneary, or a flower-related Pokemon because with Spring there are lots of beautiful flowers!

As for another Holiday, how about Valentine's Day? During that time we can try to find the shiny form of a cute Pokemon like Luvdisc, Corsola, Glameow, or any other Pokemon associated with cuteness and stuff.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Alright, if we can get enough people we can start it! It could be called: Singled Out: Holiday Edition

If anyone wants to suggest more holidays I'm open for suggestions, I know not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Also SP if you want to run it go ahead, I'll make a banner for it that would be really cool. Also we should establish which Pokemon for each holiday. I'll make a list and edit the post with suggestions.

Spiritomb
Duskull

Snover
Stantler
Delibird

Bunneary
Happiny/Chansey/Blissy

Farfetch'd

Wait, where's loppuny gone for easter, and torchic.

NEWS:
Got this from the shelter, let's see if it hatch shiny or not.
If not, I'm going to release it back to shelter.
Just hatched my skitty egg, and glad it's hatched female! 8D

"Go Nadya! Chase that baloon!"

Nicknamed her Nadya because she's a quirky type, just like my sister X3

M.M.

UJellicent?
I added Valentine's Day, good idea trixie and I'd meant to put Lopunny but I forgot about it, sorry about that. I liked the Poochyena/Zubat idea so I added them along with the Easter suggestions. Although I don't quite so much agree with Riolu, I get your point but it doesn't really look to Halloween-like. I guess you could hunt it but I don't quite think it fits the Halloween theme.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Well I finally hatched my Dexoys's egg now all I need to do is hatch my mew egg :D

I don't think I would do all the shiny hunts. I might do one or two but I am not at the point where I want to go searching for one Pokemon.

Current Party:

Thank you to:
Kisuke Urahara (6/5) - Remove
ShatteredGlass (5/6) - Remove

For clicking me back today :D

Alright, I'll use one of my old posts as the place where I keep track of everything. Oh, how about Murkrow for one of the choices for Halloween?

News: Clicking back the people I owe clicks to now...

my posts are always short ;-;

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆

Spiritomb
Duskull
Poochyena
Zubat
Murkrow

Snover
Stantler
Delibird

Bunneary/Loppunny
Happiny/Chansey/Blissy
Exeggcute
Togepi

Farfetch'd

Luvdisc
Corsola
Glameow

How if for the Valentine's Day, we add Skitty for one of the choices? I think it's quite match the theme.
But maybe i can't participate in all of them, maybe just one or two of them.

NEWS: Just clicking some random peoples and some of my PalPad friends.. hey.. what?!
"The site is presently down for maintenance of some kind right now. Hopefully it won't be long!" ... meh.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
As I can tell right now, the site's working again. Apparently they installed some new thing where there's a star next to someone's name to indicate if they're online or not. It appears in the box that shows you clicked you during the day.

NEWS: There was another ban drop tonight, and from that a ZERGOOSE (yesh!!!!!!), a Butterfree, Furret, and a Rotom egg that was laid in August, no cracks surprisingly. And of course, there were legends and shinies there too which I didn't get. But hey, two novelties within one week ain't that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.