• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spoinky: WTH DDD: This means you released Mert and Mr. Ozcevik as well... D: I'm really sad to see you go. And I don't know what to say since you already decided to leave. :/
...And I just remembered that I have your MSN. No need to write a long goodbye post. : D

@Starliteevee: Congrats on that Zergoose! I still don't understand why you feel bad, though. o_0

@Obsolete: Wow, congrats! Wish I had your luck. :3

shiwin'ssuperduperboring News: Got an EB egg & a couple of Piplup eggs from the shelter (They are siblings btw). I will try to get 4k points today, so I can buy a Silph Scope and start breeding Zergoose/EB.

Janovy

Banned
News: Nothing much. Hatched my first three Pichu's, two males and one female, still no shiny. Keep getting the eggs from my Pichu and Raichu.

And congratulations Obsolete on your shiny Mantyke, does it mean you win the contest?

lol, she should win... but she wasn't part of the contest x.x So it's still going on!

BTW, congrats on that shiny Obsolete ;D

News: Hatched a non shiny Taillow, bought a few accessories from the shop (the sale is still going on...) and took a slightly cracked Slugma egg. I'm going to get my EB egg hatched ASAP so I can get another Taillow egg.

awww, spoinky. :'c i've added you on facebook and have your msn, but you know that already. i got the shelder you released for me, but not the christi milotic. ;~; i'll miss you on sppf so much tho....:c

aww, shiny mantyke is so pretty Dani! (i hope its ok i call you that? you did say we could..? >_<)
shiny hunting; what gender is the EB? D: i would try for it if it was male. so i dont look like a hoarder, i'll release my other female easter buneary for anyone, i really dont need it. just tell me the time you'll be dropping it. c:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@ Lil Crickee: Sorry but all three are female.

NEWS: My big drop will go forward when the site is running fast. Gerdevoir Girl has shotgunned an EB, so I will drop al three together in the hope that she gets one.

@BA: You've produced two Slime eggs now. Congrats. When do you think you will be getting a Silph Scope?

-does the happy dance-

Sorry for the inactiveness guys, If you read my journal you know that I had been sick.

Although, I decided to come on early today, and check GPX....guess what I find? Nothing special...BLACK FRIDAY SALE.

Siplh Scope anyone?

Woot. It only cost all my points, but It's worth it. Expect some of my EB's Running around the shelter.

News: Sadly, I'm still sick, and my family is over. Activeness is still very, very low.

Peace out, guys.

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
lol, she should win... but she wasn't part of the contest x.x So it's still going on!
Even if I was part of the competition I wouldn't count my shiny Mantyke as a win. After all, it should be whatever shinies you're hunting for, not a random shiny of a different Pokemon.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I just hope I don't use up my shiny luck before I start hunting for ones I actually want, lol.

Lil - Calling me Dani is fine. :D

Does anyone know of a list of all accessories available on GPX? I know they use the items from the games but is it all the game dress up items? I want to eventually get them all but it's kinda tricky when I don't know how many I have left to get. I also wanna know the prices so I know how many points to save though at least I know they all seem to be less than 1500.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Lulz, I see Mantyke eggs most times I'm in the shelter but always ignored them cause I wanted to go after the ones that appear a lot last. However, yesterday I found one partially cracked so I picked it up. It just hatched a few minutes ago. Random shinies FTW:

Though I don't care much for the ones you can't tell are shiny by looking at them. I wouldn't have realized he was shiny if I hadn't noticed the word shiny when it hatched.

So this makes my 2nd shiny I'm keeping, 3rd shiny overall. :D

Ooh, congratulations on that! I never saw someone get a shiny Mantyke before, so yeah, I was kinda surprised when I saw it!

NEWS: The site's for once running smoothly, so I got lots of clicking done within the first couple of hours after the reset, and I hatched three more non-shiny Shinx eggs. And a funny thing happen when I hatched one of them. I went to sleep and then I woke up randomly at around 6:30 and I checked my GPX profile, and saw that one of the eggs was ready to hatch! And apparently, it was not that long ago that it was ready to hatch because there was no one who clicked 5 instead of 6! Weird!

And, to top it all off, I dropped another Slime Slugma at 12:10 server time, for anyone who's still on here!

I saw your SS egg trixie... I didn't get it ;-; But I did manage to get a shot of it: http://i50.*******.com/f38h8o.png

http://i47.*******.com/2z7k1li.png
WTF. Glitch much?
I did have a Dragonite in the Daycare before these too but... I hope someone picks up those eggs.

News: Hatched a female Treecko (at last!), hatched the EB, failed at getting trixie's SS egg. Now I'm stalking the shelter for something else >.<

m190049

Local psychopath
http://i47.*******.com/2z7k1li.png
WTF. Glitch much?
Yeah- that happens because you switched the Pokemon after the egg script already started generating it.
That glitch has been around for a looong time...

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
UPDATE: I won't be doing my drop today because the site isn't quick enough for my liking and I have about 25 Pokémon to drop - by tomorrow I should have about 30. They will mainly consist of Absol, and maybe Aerodactyls along with 4 or 5 phiones.

The Easter Bunearies and Bulbasaur Clone have been reserved but I am waiting for the accepters to get back to me.

Just now I broke 20k interactions!!!!!

Meh, that's the first time it's happened to me :/

Anyways, I was refreshing my party page, and I saw a blue chest! So I clicked it and got a Blue Orb! I boxed Daimon, bought a Repel, and summoned it. 5 minutes later and...

Kyogre get! I got my third summon! I personally like Groudon more, but Kyogre's ok. Now I have to hatch my eggs so I can bring back Daimon and Aurora ^^ Hey, it makes up loosing that SS egg from earlier ...I have almost no points left >.>

m190049

Local psychopath

Kyogre get! I got my third summon! I personally like Groudon more, but Kyogre's ok. Now I have to hatch my eggs so I can bring back Daimon and Aurora ^^
MEMORIES FROM MONTHS AGO. WHYY DID I MISS IT WHYY.
...*Goes back into that corner from before*
(Oh, and congrats... Or something.)

Edit:
News: So, after reading a thread on the GPX+ section of the forums, I finally decided to download SnapLinks.
And, it's great! Really helpful, even for things outside of GPX+.

BTW, Saph... it lets me Right-Click just like I was always able to. I just have to right click, without dragging the crusor...
Than it shows the same menu and options as ever...

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Congratulations Sapphire! Man, you're lucky. Now you've got Dialga AND Kyogre.

I still don't understand why you feel bad, though. o_0
I already have Pokemon that I like, and yet I took another one, and it makes me feel greedy. I feel that I should be content with the ones I have and not take more.

NEWS: Two Skitts have hatched, and I got another two eggs. So that brings my shiny hunt count to a total of....
Two.
And I named one WorldDomination. Because that is what it will have =D

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
I already have Pokemon that I like, and yet I took another one, and it makes me feel greedy. I feel that I should be content with the ones I have and not take more.
...The whole point of the game is to collect them all. It's not greedy in the slightest...

Edit:
WHOO!~ After a lucky find of both a Dubious Disk and an Oval Stone, I was able to sell them (in addition to a Moon Stone and a Leaf Stone I had earlier) to finally get an Amulet Coin!~
Now I just need the Shelter Pass and the 5 PC Boxes, and I have all the upgrades!

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Time to sum up my today's events:

1. Hatched 6 Pichu's (still no shiny)
2. Adopted Aerodactyl, Dratini, Swablu, Cleffa and Horsea.
3. Giratina is on 30.000 maturity. It should hatch tomorrow.
4. Released 6 Pichu eggs in the shelter.

Oh yes, this was a very boring day. That's it for today, hopefully it'll be better next time. See ya!

Thanks everyone X3

@m19: I don't know what I did before, but now my Snaplinks work fine. I can right click and everything. It's like they fixed themselves... >.<

GRRUGH, I just missed a Bidofo egg in the Shelter! How did I know it was a Bidofo? Because, there were two Bidoof eggs in the shelter at the same time, and they couldn't both have been Bidoof eggs. Also, when I put my cursor over one of them, it said it was a Mystery Egg (and I've already got Bidoof)... I refreshed the page, so it didn't let me get it ;0;

News: Hatched 3 non shiny Taillows, and got three more Taillow eggs (all of which are siblings)... I'm getting off for the night, 1,200+ interactions is enough for me :/

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congats on your shiny Mantyke Obsolete!! and your Kyogre egg Sapphire!! Im so jealous.

Not much news. Hatched three Oddish obviously not shiny but I did find a Magmarizer right after I sold my other one to buy an amulet coin!!

Oh and I just have this gut feeling that my Celebi is going to be a shiny o_O

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Dam*, I missed a Dialga in the Lab. :(

Anyway, congrats on the shiny and the Kyogre egg.

News: Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.