• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hatched 2 vulpix, both non shiny. breeding them because if the shelter runs out of them, i'm screwed for my shiny hunt...or is that illegal to do in these shiny hunts?! D: dont kill mee. ;~;

and earlier today, i gots myself a lv.36 charizard, a lv.10 cleffa and some other stuff. what bothered me was that every time i claimed a pokemon, i would always notice a novelty right after i got my pokemon and my party was full. it happened like 3 times, 2 easter bunearys and a char. clone. xD

trixie08

Speak No Evil
hatched 2 vulpix, both non shiny. breeding them because if the shelter runs out of them, i'm screwed for my shiny hunt...or is that illegal to do in these shiny hunts?! D: dont kill mee. ;~;

and earlier today, i gots myself a lv.36 charizard, a lv.10 cleffa and some other stuff. what bothered me was that every time i claimed a pokemon, i would always notice a novelty right after i got my pokemon and my party was full. it happened like 3 times, 2 easter bunearys and a char. clone. xD

Yeah, you can breed your own if you like, if that's what you're talking about. I did that for the first two contests we had (Yanma, even though I gave up, and Sneasel, which I ended up getting, and one of my bred ones too, which was awesome!!), but for this one I'll just get them all from the shelter, because I'm focusing more on breeding novelties for everyone else on the site, and they're pretty common!

Congrats on the Kyogre egg, Sapphire!!

I'm tired of this >.>

I want some more dang novelties. If anyone, ANYONE. Is breeding:

Remorages, Zergeese, Squirtle Clones, or SS' PLEASE, PLEASE, PM ME. I think we could make a deal =/

News: Plopped my EB and Croagunk in the Daycare. With my Silph Scope, hope to find how many EB's I make.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Today's drop I missed not only a hatched male EB early on, but also an egg a few minutes later. My luck makes me cringe.

Considering buying a few cheap evolution items, since this is the last day with a discount and my Itemfinder isn't working a well as I'd hoped (Amulet Coin is quite the opposite). Considering just as much buying a few Repels just in case I ever get another treasure chest with Gracidea/Soul Dew. Haven't hatched any more eggs since last night, but I thikn I've lost all hope of getting a Shiny anyway.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I am literally speechless right now! November must be my month on here because I've been getting novelties and legendaries left and right! Here is the latest one:

This was the one I wanted the most from the event! I was refreshing the shelter and it just appeared in front of my face! I clicked on it and waited a few seconds, figuring someone might have gotten it before me and I gave it my best shot, but then it disappeared, and that was when the excitement started! I now have half of the Johto legends!

From the drop I also got a Steelix and a Nuzleaf, the latter I evolved into Shiftry!

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
Wow! Congrats on the Celebi egg trixie!

Super BoringNews:
Hatch 3 more non-Skarmory egg, still no shiny. 2 days ago i get a manaphy, but actually i abandon it, i think the link there was broken so the image won't appear, that's why i abandon it. Plus, i evolve my Chinchou on my Walker to a Lanturn.

Yay! Only 1.000 points left to buy a Silph Scope! I can't wait to breed Novelties. :>

News: Did a mass-clicking and hatched 3 non-shiny Piplups, Smoochum, Cherubi (It hatched male and docile, just like my previous one... D: ), Meditite, Swably and Gastly yesterday. Chiaki (my Togetic) reached 65 level, and he won't leave my party for a while.

Sorry I havn't been round much, been reaaally bust with things.

The site is being strange. When I click a pokemon, it won't show me the berries. Is anyone eles having this problem? Because now I can't click half the pokemon in peoples parties, and its annoying.

Well done Trix, lucky you getting that Celebi. Speaking of them, mine's maturity has jumped up to 21k unexpectedly. Meh.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Congrats on the Celebi Trixie - hopefully your luck rubs onto us.

I have adopted 3 EB today from the shelter. One was hatch as I will keep. Two were eggs of which one I will definitely drop and the other I will drop if it is female. I am only adopting EB so I can pure-breed one and once I have I won't need to adopt them.

I have just dropped a load of Pokémon. Absols about an hour ago. Just now a load of Shinx, Aerodactyl and Phiones if you guys want them. Keep and eye out.

NEWS: I now have a pure-bred Absol which I will posta link to soon. My Shinx couple are also about to produce a pure-bred shinx.

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
Must have been bad lag earlier today cause usually there's at least one person with 5000+ interactions by this time. Yet today I'm currently at the highest spot and I barely have half that:

Most Interactions Today
1. MondoTR - 2,683 Interactions
2. Emphyria - 2,572 Interactions
3. Slider - 2,537 Interactions
4. YYsama - 2,178 Interactions
5. Taren - 2,159 Interactions
6. heam1411 - 2,110 Interactions
7. Arceus thrasher - 2,067 Interactions
8. Shinyhuntah - 2,022 Interactions
9. Isla de Monte Cristo - 2,005 Interactions
10. Lotrfan - 1,878 Interactions

I'll probably be kicked off the list in a few hours though, lol.

Got another PC box which leaves me with one left to get. Kinda wish I had enough points for the last one just so I could finish them off. Don't really wanna sell anything I'll need later for it though.

Does anyone know if all the game accessories are used at GPX or just some? There's 100 (I think) in the game and I have a little over 50 at GPX so I wanna know if I have 50 left to get or if it's less than that.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
The site is being strange. When I click a pokemon, it won't show me the berries. Is anyone eles having this problem? Because now I can't click half the pokemon in peoples parties, and its annoying.

That only happens to me because my Internet didn't have the JavaScript, so it wouldn't let me feed Pokemon, only warm eggs.

Congratulations on the Celebi trixie08! You really deserve it!

Ohohoho! Look at what I found!
Guess we now know who took trixie's SS.

Last edited:
Congrats on that Celebi trixie!!

News: Hatched 3 Taillows, released them, got a Murkrow egg, and missed a hatched EB in the shelter. Ironically moments before I was thinking, 'Well, a novelty has to show up eventually'. Oh, my Kyogre egg is 1/3 of the way there X3

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages you guys!! <3

I had this weird dream last night where I was at this Chucke Cheese-like place (don't ask) and there was some computers there, so I decided to check GPX, and I saw that there was a shiny Prinplup in my party! It was like I was raising one and I didn't realize it! I think I ended up evolving it into Empoleon, I'm not quite sure, but that was one of the more bizarre dreams I had lately!

NEWS: Just kept hatching Shinxs, and I'm gonna evolve my Bellsprout into a Weepinbel soon!

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Okay I am finished for the day now with about 1,20 interactions (my second best). I now have a pure-bred Shinx, Absol and Aerodactyl (egg). I will post links to them soon. I will also take request to breed you a pure bred of those species and other species soon.

A stat for you: I had 22 different Pokémon in my party today and hatched 15 eggs.

I am dropping 3 EB for Gardevoir Girl (I think) in the hope that she gets one. She hasn't got back to me yet.
I am dropping a male EB for Lil Crickee next weekend
I am dropping a Clone Bulbasaur for BA (when he gets back to me which should have been yesterday!)

Anyway bye for tonight.

^^ Haha, I had a dream like yours where I saw a shiny Zangoose in the shelter and clicked it. I guess I got it, but I don't remember exactly.

News: I did some mass clicking again and Chiaki reached 73 level. Also, I finally bought a Silph Scope. Now I have 36 points... D:

Manchee

extra toasty
Congrats to whomever they belong to :3

@SH, sorry, I had to go to my grandmom's house, and she has no computer. How about tomorrow at 8 a.m. server time? I'll probably be on by then ^^

News: I keep getting all these errors when I load pages >< But I bought a Dawn Stone and a Shiny Stone to evolve my Snorunt and Togetic since I doubt I ever would've after the sale was over xP Now I'm just going to go around clicking if the site lets me P;

//BA\\

cypress404.png

I'm sorry but I just can't seem to find the page you're looking for!

roflmao. I just saw that and I loled XD

Ok, so I don't know whats happening. Google Chrome isn't using Javascript, no egg hatching, no Shelter, nothing. And its freaky. So for now, no pokemon clicking for me, Ok? I'll click eggs but not pokemon. And be stuck with the same party for eternity XP

Well, I can go on another computer but very raley. So I will just have to cope.

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay BM! Accepted :D

News: Just starting to click back people now, and it's being slow on my computer :< I might just get these people who I opened in tabs before I ate dinner and then go play the Sims :3

//BA\\

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Yay! xD

Btw, I wanna join the shiny competition looking for a green Trapinch. I ADORE shiny Flygon and want one soooooooo badly. =/

News; Got a Celebi egg from the last event. I'm breeding EB for anyone who wants em. I got a Silph Scope after selling my Griseous Orb summon (painful, so painful) and now I can see the eggs! It's really cool! Plus, I got it on sale. Trying to get Ciemnosc, my Eevee, happy so he can become an Umbreon. Hm, that's pretty much it.

~blue

Status
Not open for further replies.