• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
I never said this yesterday, but I think the Winter Vulpix is f*cking GORGEOUS. It's my new favorite Novelty after the Bulba Clones :3

News: Skarmory is about to hatch, so I might go on a mini-clicking spree as long as the lag doesn't prevent it, lol. I had seen a Remorage the very first time I went to the Shelter today, but I honestly didn't want it so I left it alone. My BidofoxPersian pair also produced another Bidofo, but I had dropped it when I was on my iPod and wasn't able to get here in time to let you all know. I still don't have a Silph Scope so I didn't know it was a Bidofo, but I still feel bad for not posting ><

And Mr. E Goods, seriously, stop with all the exclamation points in every sentence and stop placing two or more in a row. It really is becoming a problem, and I'm not trying to pick on you.

Palcks~

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Well, interactions need to be updated, I want to hatch my eggs!! :( On the plus side they're handing out the WV today and I really want it.

News: I hatched a Mudkip and got another Kip egg.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Umm, I have officially given up on tabbed clicking now because I just missed a Silver Chest. I was tabbed clicking and it said that I opened a new window in a tab so I couldn't get the item.Please don't tell me what was inside :(

I will now click via the 'Random User' button so that I don't miss a chest again...

NEWS:
**Still lag according to updating interactions etc.
**Got a Clone Charmander egg from the shelter
**Getting bored due to the lag and am upset I missed the chest
**Going to go play on my PS3 (MW2) if my brother stops watching football!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Hm. Anybody want a Remorage Egg? My Octillerage Pair had produced one, so I'll probably be releasing it later on, most likely after the event happens.

In other news, I haven't been able to click as much as I want as my Grandparents are visiting. Hoping for the mystery. Oh, and Winter Vulpix looks cool(Pardon the pun).

may i try for remorage? :3 please and thank you dear...^_^

omg zerxer clicked me i feel honoured lol <3 his party is so blue! <3

besides that...my groudon & vulpix eggs would've hatched if it wasnt for the damn lag. >_>;

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
>Entei<, if you ever get another one, I'd like to try for that. Or compete with Lil Crickee for it, lol.

@Palcks, I don't watch Friends, but that's an interesting concept for a username. Hehe, it was funny seeing myself being regarded as Sapph on here. xD

News: 2 more Failpinch hatched. I'm taking a break from the Trapinch shiny hunt (anybody got second or third place in the contest yet, by the way?) for a while and just grabbing eggs. I want a Winter Vulpix SOOO badly. Isn't it funny that I have a normal Vulpix egg in my party?

~blue

BTW- Palcks, I didn't reply to your comment earlier about TSS, but I'm looking forward to betaing the new chapter! =D

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Man, this lag is unbearable!! Not to mention that it's taking forever for interactions to be updated. I just don't feel like clicking anymore today. Hopefully if the lag is not as bad I may get back to it, but this is ridiculous! That's the only downside to events. There are probably so many people refreshing their pages that it's causing the whole site to move slow!

Oh, and Zerxer also clicked me! Bidofo did too!!

Manchee

extra toasty
I was not graced by either Bidofo or Zerxer :\ Lol it doesn't really matter to me actually.

News: Hatched Skarmory and boxed him. I also picked up a Bronzor egg since it was the first time I'd seen one in the Shelter since the summer. I updated the Novelty List with Winter Vulpix's sprite, and I tried added a little info about the Social Group, but then it gave me the Internal Server error, so it's just not going to be added ^^;

I'm pretty sure my dad bought my laptop today, so hopefully I'll be able to not have to ask to get on the computer by next weekend! :D

Palcks~

EDIT: Posted a drop time in the Member Group.

Last edited:
They also randomized the berry order!! And per usual, half the site complains about it.
Really? I mustn't have noticed that then, because I was clicking fine this morning with the usual order. That said, I hope they updated the interaction points for today, it says I have not clicked at all today :< Well, for now they are fixing something. Really hoping for the Mystery to be WV, and hoping to get one x3 Does anyone know if they evolve? Winter Ninetales would be awesome x3

Hard luck on the chest SH. I guess that is the bad side of tab clicking.

NEWS: I have been mostly lab lurking and shelter stalking most of today for any hope of seeing a Ho-Oh. As per usual, nothing appears. Hatched a Candy and thats it x3

trixie08

Speak No Evil

Hooray!!!!

So the mystery was Winter Vulpix after all!!! I'm SO happy!!!!

I also think the site's working properly, so YAY! More clicking, I hope! And congrats to all who got this too!

seriously. whoever breeds one for me, i'll love you forever and ever and ever!! as you can tell i didnt get one. -sobs- but congrats to whoever did. ;;

that is, if you can breed them...i hope you can or i'll just lose it

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
@ BA: I will try to stop with using them all the time, but it has become a habit XD

OMG I didn't get the frickin vulpix ;( My God I better get something tomorrow.
But congrats I guess to everyone else who got one.

No news from me.

Draknir

Fear the Deer

I come on after playing Modern Warfare 2 and find this in my party.

In other news, Remorage drop has been moved to 5:00 Server Time because of this, even though I said 5:30 in the Social Group. Good luck!

Eek ;3 Pretty egg sprite is pretty ;3 Wow, considering only 450 eggs where sent out, I was pretty lucky then ;3 Still doesn't beat a HoOh, but a novelty is a novelty and I'm happy. Daaw. I'm the happiest I was all day.

Congrats to those who got a WV, and commiserations to those who didn't. I swear, when i get my Candy, I will breed them to you all ;3

Airi

Congrats to everyone who got a winter vulpix!
Sorry I couldn't really click back yesterday, my internet wasn't working due to a storm :\
The winter vulpix is awesome o_o ....
That's pretty much it haha

Party :

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
OMG I just got another remorage but I absolutely hate myself. It was another female and after I got it I noticed there were two Bidoof eggs and one of them was a Bidofo God Dammit. My luck just ran out.
EDIT: I shall look for the remorage egg you dropped Entei

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG I got a Dracowymsy. Looks like i am still very lucky!

AND IT WAS BRED BY ADMIRAL CEREUS!

Last edited:
o.m.g

i was uber ****** because i missed a heatran my friend released for me. i was even more ****** when i didnt get the W.V.

so...i go to the lab and find

I WAS FREAKING OUT.

so i go the shelter and after a few refreshes...

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THE GPX+ GODS LOVE ME

Manchee

extra toasty
Congrats on the Novelties and such everyone ^^

I just saw another Remorage egg... why are they so popular for me? I wish Bulba Clones were like this >___> Anyway, I'll be stalking the Shelter for the rest of my time on GPX today, so don't click me if you want to be clicked back, lol. Feel free to click me though! ;D

Palcks~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
PLEASE IGNORE THAT PREVIOUS RANT!! I JUST GOT A LITTLE WORKED UP! And sorry for using all that Caps Lock

EDIT: Hooray! I got a breeding request! But I may start breeding WV after my Rage reaches level 100. Speaking of which, it's not doing too well. Only three 'Rages produced so far, and they haven't bred one for a week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.