1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Manchee, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

2. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

3. Lil Crickee

Lil Crickee Banned

DUDE. HOG MUCH? sure...we all like our legends but ****. 3? I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DONT JUST HOARD UP 3 ORBS RITE? ggrrrrrrrrr. >:\

omg, 'grats on manaphy! ^_^

and a clone...? what do you mean how rare? like, from what i know it's Novelty Rare since a regular starter pokemon is considered rare.

4. Draknir

Draknir Fear the Deer

Entered the Remorage Egg I had in my Daycare into the Secret Santa. I was debating whether or not to put my extra Zergoose into it, but I'll be saving that for a drop later today.

Speaking of which, the droptime for the already hatched Zergoose shall be 5 Servertime.

In other news, I was an idiot and adopted a lab Lotad, since it'd been a while since I saw its description. Abandoned it to get my Remorage Egg, and I'll be abandoning a Wurmple to get a space in my party(All because I wanted to be nice).

@Blue_Mew22: Go EB. I doubt people would be giving up legends.

@Mr. Joker: Clone Eggs=Novelty, Hatched Clones=Rare (Novelty). Which is why I put my Remorage Egg into the Secret Santa.

EDIT:
    @EmpoleonRules: ...you just had to give up a legend didn't you? *points to sentence directed to Blue_Mew22*

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  5. Lucidia

Lucidia Per.TableOfElephants

I deposited my Regice in the Secret Santa... I hope I don't get a Regi back -.- I don't really like the Regis. *crosses fingers*

Today's party: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. SapphireRose

SapphireRose Morning☼Sun

>Entei<, thanks for the advice. I gave EB to Secret Santa. I don't LOVE Kyogre, but I really want a WV, so I went with the Novelty. Plus, I only have EB and Missingno., so I could get SS, CO, SquirtC, BulbC, CharC, Zergoose, Dracowymsy, or WV in return and I'd consider it a good trade. Plus, Kyogre is about a third of the way to hatching, so yeah.

If I get an EB in return, I'll be like fffffffff mad.

News: None. Excited for Secret Santa and I just saw that liliac has a shiny Flygon, the very Pokémon I want the most. Dang.

Oddish hatched female, so I'll evolve her to Bellossum.

~blue

7. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

I saw this thread and I saw that there were users that were depositing Legends, so I decided to put in my Regice. Anyway, I already have the Dex entry so I didn't really need it anyway.

News: I hatched another Mudkip.

8. Starlight Aurate

Starlight Aurate Just a fallen star

Crap everyone! Look who got entered!
    http://gpxplus.net/info/BQN0ZwN3

I really didn't expect something like THAT to be entered into the event! 0.o Guess that shows just how naive I really am ^_^;
    And I wouldn't count on anyone submitting WV or Dracowymsy, as most people would stay attached to those, so I don't expect anyone to get one.

9. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

Man, Bidofo put in a Ditto! I wish I had put in a Rare! :/ I wish he would have posted that before I put in my Regice. But it's okay, I hope I get a Legend that I already don't have...

News: Nothing...

10. Autumn Pachirisu

Autumn Pachirisu Lover of fire

I couldn't be on yesterday because I had gone skiing, so I apologize to anyone who clicked me. :<

However, I did put my Mew in the exchange, although now I think I should have put my shiny Zergoose in because I might get a clone starter. Oh well, I'll probably get another Legendary in return... I hope it's not one I already have. I forgot what time I would get the other Pokemon, though. Something like 9:30 PM?

Current party:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. trixie08

trixie08 Speak No Evil

Now THAT is just messed up!! If I were him, I would've gifted one of the Latias eggs, but knowing me, he probably deposited a Magikarp.

@MJ: Welcome back! *glomps* Okay, nobody saw that!

To answer your question, their rarity is "Novelty", or "Rare" because they're like the starters. Since I dropped off one of my MissingNo.s, I may end up getting a Novelty-rarity egg! I'm hoping for either Squirtle clone, Bulbasaur clone, or maybe Dracowymsy! (hooray for pipe dreams)

Also, judging from what I read from everyone so far, I should have dropped one of my legends, but they're rather near and dear to me, and knowing me, a person who'll get one may hatch it and stuff it in the PC forever! Besides, I already have 12 or so legends anyway, so yeah, give it to someone who really wants one.

And finally, my pairing FINALLY produced a Rage egg! I dropped it at 12:30 server time, so good luck!

12. Mr. Joker

OMFG, I am laughing so hard, I am reading Trixie's Post and I decided to shelter stalk, I saw your egg, clicked it, but I didn't get it. I really don't mind, I got a EB already this morning and will end up with a novelty tonight : D

News: Nothing, mass clicking.

I also got Google Chrome, it is a lot easier then windows :>

13. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

I don't think you'll get a Clone since on the exchange page it says: "Upon doing so, you will immediately be credited a number of points based on the rarity of your deposit, and also if it is breedable or not."
    So I think you can only get Novelties that are non-breedable, so I guess you do have a chance at a DW, but I doubt a lot of users put any in.

Edit: If anyone has any questions about the Exchange thing, here is a link that might help out.

14. zenzai

zenzai Sweet and Delicious

^ was considering putting in a DW, but I think I'll save mine for an announced drop instead. =)

Now deciding between Dialga and Cresselia. >__< Is it possible to get back the same species of pokemon you entered? (If it isn't, I'm definitely throwing in Cresselia, since I wouldn't mind another Dialga egg to corrupt).

Edit: read through the thread, and apparently it isn't possible to get back the same species of pokemon you entered. It IS possible, however, to get a Manaphy if you threw in another legendary (Ho-oh, etc.). >__< Darn. I really don't want to get a Manaphy from this exchange.

News: Hatched another red Shuckle. ^^;; Boring, no?

15. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

Wow, the Little Man is starting to stalk me. XD
    [​IMG]
    It's hard to believe that it wouldn't even show up to me like a week ago.

16. Mr. Joker

Congrats on the MissingNo ER!

News: Nothing really, I took out Sandblade the Hippowodon out from the PC, I dun know if any of you remember him D: the EB egg is about half way there. One of my charmander eggs is about to hatch too, i'd be amazed if it was shiny : D

17. Mr. E Goods

Mr. E Goods Gone for good

I've decided to put in my Darkrai. This is because I adopted it from the shelter already hatched and I want an egg of a legend.

by the wayMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY (it is christmas in Australia right now).

In a happy mood cause I woke up to loads of presents and a trampoline in my living room. Also just found a dusk stone and Missing No. is about to hatch.

18. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Congrats on the Manaphy SE! :)

I love the Secret Santa :D I have a hidden box in my PC with my duplicate Rares/Novelties (plus a few regular Pokés that I just don't want wasting space in a box I need), so I threw in my Squirtle Clone. I'm so happy it doesn't count towards abandoning a Pokémon, plus I got six hundred points for it ;D

News: Bronzor hatched this morning... I might try to click people back before I leave for my mommom's soon, but I might not get to many of you that clicked me.

But anyway, it's Christmas Eve for me, and my mom is working tomorrow so she gave my sisters and I all the presents from her, and I got Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party DS, and some gift cards/money to spend later on :3 I love Christmas.

New topic:
    What Account Upgrade do you have? What is the order of the others that you want?
    1. Silph Scope
    2. Secret Key
    3. Itemfinder
    4. Shelter Pass
    5. Lucky Egg
    6. Amulet Coin
    7. Wide Lens
    8. Destiny Knot
    9. PC Boxes

Have:
    1. Journal
    2. Pal Pad
    3. Fashion Case

Palcks~

EDIT: Picked up a Cranidos egg, but only because it said it was 43% hatched, lol.

19. Lil Crickee

Lil Crickee Banned

What Account Upgrade do you have? What is the order of the others that you want?

Journal
    Pal Pad
    Fashion Case
    Silph Scope
    Secret Key

i want
    amulet coin
    destiny knot
    lucky egg

tbh guys, secret key isnt really worth it imo unless you're rich. ;\

20. disposable_heroes

disposable_heroes <- Best PKMN Ever

What Account Upgrades do you have? What is the order of the others that you want?
    1. Silph Scope
    2. Amulet Coin
    3. Itemfinder
    4. Shelter Pass
    5. Wide Lens
    6. Amulet Coin
    7. Secret Key
    8. Destiny Knot
    9. PC Boxes

Have:
    1. Journal
    2. Pal Pad
    3. Fashion Case

NEWS:
    Site lag is really high right now, and none of my eggs are that close to hatching, except for the Misdreavus egg I got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.