1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Manchee, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

Well I guess it is true, Christams is about giving so I am happy that I gave something that someone will enjoy. Hopefully the Pichu is shiny at least.

News: Nothing, but I do have a full party which means I have to make room...

2. trixie08

trixie08 Speak No Evil

Boy, you should read some of the comments these members are putting in that official Secret Santa thread! I mean, there's unpleasant cursing, mod bashing, and everything! How some can get worked up over pixels I just don't understand (yeah, I sometimes do too, but that's beside the point). Before we know it, the site's popularity will tank!

3. MasterCharizard15

MasterCharizard15 Manly Eybrows!

Umm...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    My first Manaphy...In exchange for a solid black egg..(I forgot which pokemon hatches from it)
    Massive glitch maybe?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone...

News~
    Nothing else noteworthy...

4. Mr. E Goods

Mr. E Goods Gone for good

That is true, the Secret Santa was made for the spirit of Christmas, for giving and Wymsy was trying to do the right thing. But she did it in the wrong way in my opinion. She lied to all of us and made a lot of people unhappy and that is not in the spirit of Christmas at all. She should not have done it, but what is done is done, I will probably get another Darkrai some day.

Anyway lag is very annoying and I am starting to calm down a bit from losing my Darkrai. I hope the person who got it is a good member.

EDIT: I 100% agree with Kuja. I hope the mods read that and realize the negative effect they have had on majority of GPX. I hope they learn from this mistake.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  5. Airi

Airi New Member

I have to agree with this user

Kuja : "Despite the fact I got a fair trade out of it, I really can't help but feel cheated. I understand the point of it, but lying to us was a really low way of going about it. To be honest, I would have been just as willing to donate a Darkrai whether or not I was promised the same in return. :/ Considering how many people are cutting their losses and saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm sure they would have been just as eager to donate their rares had they known this would have happened.

In my opinion it's really poor modding and a really poor way to show the holiday spirit. You really have cheated people, and even if you did mean well, you're really not showing it. Being honest and straightforward would have been the best way to go about it. :/ Not lying then telling people to STFU. I think if anyone is missing the point of christmas, it's the mod team.

I'd rather have something someone willingly gave to the cause rather than something they were tricked out of. Even on the receiving end, it's kind of shitty, so.

I know I'll be suspended for my ~outburst~ but I hope you at least read and put some thought into WHY people are ******. "

I actually would have gladly given my regigigas anyways (just for the suspense and curiousity aha) but I really do feel cheated. We were reassured we would recieve the same rarity back and i trusted the mods and admins :\. All day I was wondering what i might get, an Absol definitely never came to mind...A lot of people are being suspended right now and i think after their suspensions a lot of them won't be returning....
    Ah well, just my two cents, on the other hand
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :]

6. MasterCharizard15

MasterCharizard15 Manly Eybrows!

Event:
    Since a ALOT of people are really upset about trick.
    If she said you would get a common poke for a Super rare poke...no would have given a legendary...(Unless they were feeling the spirit) so people just would have gotten common pokes for common pokes and just ditched them.

Plus if you look at user stats...the lower you are the better egg you got...
    ...its alittle sad that everyone is ready to Scream and want to attack Mods over something so...
    Well, people WILL get other chances to get legendaries...and will eventually get what ever they back (Not the same poke...but whatever...It could be shiny even.}
    ...So before we spam Wysm's Pm box with deaththreats...lets remember that this is just a game and even though your ******, being ****** on Christmas day is just worse and can actually effect the people around you.
    Very true.

7. trixie08

trixie08 Speak No Evil

I hate to say it, but yeah, now that I've got my mind together about the whole event, I am feeling a bit upset about what they did. I mean, some dropped legends and got common eggs in exchange, and vice versa! Very bad idea on their part! I mean, lying some other days is fine, but on Christmas? Pretty sad. Still, I'm not gonna be all "WYMSY UR A LIAR AND I'M GONNA QUIT BECUZ OF U!!!!11eleven" because it's just a game! Big shocker, but yeah it is.

Hmmm, the little message says "Secret Santa taking place" or whatever. I wonder if I'll get a Magikarp this time! (wait did I just think that or type that?)

8. Airi

Airi New Member

"The site is presently offline, with the following message: The Secret Santa is taking place, the site will be back shortly."

I'm not even going to get myself too excited because I don't want to be disappointed again on Christmas haha.

My friend gave his Venusaur for the secret santa and he really wanted a cyndaquil egg because he doesnt have one yet, and that's exactly what he got and he was soo excited hah, if they take it back and exchange it with something else I'll definitely breed him one just because I don't even want to imagine his reaction xD

9. Mr. E Goods

Mr. E Goods Gone for good

I'm not going to get my hopes up this time. Its only a game but I was soo excited to see what legend I would get. Until I saw my party... I doubt they will take back all the eggs. I am no computer genius but I have no idea how they would take back everything.

Also I saw the Winter Ninetails. Winter Vulpix is definately much cuter and prettier in my opinion. But still WN looks great. I so badly want a WV and WN now. SO MUCH!

EDIT: Commander Wymsy fixed the Secret Santa and gave me a Manaphy which I am really happy I got! I am very happy and glad Wymsy fixed her mistake. That was really in the spirit of Christmas.

Also seeing as no-one is online I will abandon my Remorage when more people are online.

10. zenzai

zenzai Sweet and Delicious

Oh god. I missed all of the drama from the first Secret Santa handouts, but I'm really happy with what I just found in my party! Yes! It's a Registeel! Now I have all of the Regis! *jumps for joy*

And my Daycare duo produced yet another Dracowymsy egg! At this rate, I should be able to do a drop sometime soon. <3

And ER's Pichu has been replaced by a Latios egg. =)
    *is happy about that too*

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Edit: Oh, right. Three day GPX+ hiatus for me, starting at around 3:00 p.m. (maybe a little earlier) server time.

11. leilukin

leilukin Dragon Tamer

Finally, the site is back!

This time I got a Charmander Clone egg from the Secret Santa.
    [​IMG]

Now I really got a novelty egg in return, since I donated a MissingNo..

The drama should be ended now. ;)

EDIT: My Wartortle finally evolved into Blastoise. Deposited her into my PC. Withdrew my Chikorita from my PC to my party.

12. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus Well-Known Member

Oh... my... goodness!

The Secret Santa is certainly so exciting, because I donated a MissingNo. that I just got yesterday and got a Char. Clone in return which -by chance- is the novelty that I've been seeking since it was released! I'm so happy 8D

Too bad I missed all the drama... But earning a Char Clone has lifted my spirits to go mass clicking! See me click guys!

13. Shiny Hunting

Shiny Hunting Cool Girl Trainer

Well, loads of posts since I last posted personally.

I donated my spare Manaphy and got a Regice in return. Now I'm grateful for this legendary, but the fact that I already have one (StarlitEevee's to be precise) means that I won't be needed this one and don't really want to waste time hatching it.

Congratulations on all of your secret santas now that they have been fixed. I hope you are all reasonably happy with what you got.

NEWS:
    **Gonna get some shelter eggs
    **Gonna drop the Regice egg when possible - PM me on GPXplus if you want it...
    **Dropping Slime Slugma egg at 8:05 server time
    **That's about it for now.

14. disposable_heroes

disposable_heroes <- Best PKMN Ever

OMGYES.

I actually got something good from the Secret Santa. And I deposited an EB egg for it.

[​IMG]

And it's from... Candy Blue? That's Suicune Lover, isn't it? Thanks! (She got a Zergoose)

And my VulpixXWinterVulpix pair has produced eggs! Hopefully they will be WV eggs and not regular Vulpix eggs.

Whoa: Just saw a Lunatone, Scyther, two different Togekiss, a Porygon2, and a Porygon-Z, which I grabbed. I wonder who it's from...

It's from someone named Scenery, with only a Suicune egg in his/her party.

EDIT: WTF? A freakin' Bastiodon in the Shelter? I grabbed it. After all, I did miss a Weezing, a Sunflora, and many other Pokés before.

15. trixie08

trixie08 Speak No Evil

...And all is right with the world! I got a Bidofo egg btw, my second one!! I can barely find those, so yay! Deposited a MissingNo, btw! And checking from the date, this is one of original event ones! I hope whoever got the Cresselia takes good care of it!!

16. Shiny Hunting

@WaterTrainer: I to witnessed that big shelter drop.

I saw:
    **The ones that you mentioned
    **Charizard
    **Unown (which I took)
    **Bronzor (which I took)
    **Stantler (which I took)
    **Voltorb
    **Vulpix
    **and some other

I also took 3 squirtle eggs for my female hunting...

CURRENT PARTY: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(The Regice will be dropped ASAP)

17. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus Well-Known Member

Aw... I wish I have an empty space... Alright, I have to hatch that Regigigas and Kyogre before New Year's Eve!

Oh, anyone still got this message?

EXP calculation in progress, interactions and views up to 8:10 PM will be processed.

It's kinda annoying to me (for the last 30 minutes)

18. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

I'd like to try for the Regice SH ^^ And you could drop the Bulba Clone if you and I are on when you drop the Regice ;D

To be honest, I hate the Secret Santa. I put in a Squirtle Clone and got a MissingNo. >.> That was the thing I wanted the least. I honestly have been thinking about dropping it, but the only thing holding me back is the fact that I've never abandond anything before :<

News: Oh yeah, I got my laptop for Christmas :) I'm so excited, and I don't think I'll be able to click back much today because I'm going over to family's house later P;

Palcks~

19. Shiny Hunting

@Palcks: I cannot drop the Regice until tomorrow morning my time (+5 from Server Time), so if you could post what times you will probably be on tomorrow so I can keep a party space oen for the drop...

NEWS:
    **Don't like when the site lags
    **Dropped my SS
    **Hopefully there will be a sale soon so I can buy SHELTER PASS and SECRET KEY

20. Gardevoir Girl

Gardevoir Girl is NOT a girl

I got an Articuno. I'm happy, since originally I had a Rotom from it. But still a little disappointed that I didn't get anything I was hoping for. But anyway, it's good.

News: Losing hope of ever getting a Shiny Ralts. Am at 149 hatched now, hope the 150th is Shiny. Have been waiting an hour for Eruri to reach level 100 - he has enough clicks, but the updates seem to be coming very slowly. Cresselia will most likely hatch tomorrow.

And since I keep forgetting to reply to topics and I've been meaning to for weeks:

If you could have any Pokemon from GPX+, it could be novelty, shiny, legendary, anything, what would you want?

Shiny Male Ralts, or Shiny Shaymin. Or Shadow Lugia; I have half of what I need for it already.

What Account Upgrades do you have? What is the order of the others that you want?

Have:
    - Pal Pad
    - Journal
    - Itemfinder
    - Amulet Coin
    - Fashion Case
    - Secret Key

Want:
    - Lucky Egg
    - Silph Scope
    - Mmmaybe Wide Lens.

Thread Status: