• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

What. The. Duck. This pisses me off. I JUST GOT A EB YESTERDAY, I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER ONE. WTF.

That is all I am going to say on the subject. If it's male I am keeping it, if it is female I will throw it into the shelter. I will name him Jesus too, because he was born on Christmas. I will not evolve it if it is male, I will evolve Holly though. (I want 1 of each novelty, k?)

News: Other then that small outburst, I hatched a Char egg and my Tailow egg, I am going to name him.... Apollo. Dressed 'em up:

and I am off to shelter stalk for something a little bit better.

EDIT: Just to clear it up, I am only keeping it if it is male because then I can breed =3
EDIT2: Just saw a CC and a CO in the shelter, BOTH HATCHED >.<

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I happy now. I got a Latios egg now from the secret santa, a missing no. (3rd one this week), and my Daycare Couple produced another rage egg! (I will announce the manaphy and rage drop times in a bit.)

News: I hatched another Mudkip.

Edit: Dropping the Rage egg, Manaphy, and some Mudkips at 11:05 EST.

Last edited:
damn. i missed a hatched crystal onyx because i was on limewire. one of the novelties i need. :\ oh well, there a bit of a shelter storm...maybe i get something super good from that....

as for the secret santa thing, i got a missingno. P: i have like 2, but w.e. still cool.

as soon as i said that i got a ****ing bidofo egg~!!!!! YES

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I'm very disappointed in Secret Santa. I dropped an EB egg and I was hoping for any Novelty except Missingno. because that's the only other one I have and Little Man is quite common for me. Guess what I get? An effing Missingno!

I am so peeved right now. *grumbles*

As for the topic of what you want... I really want a shiny Flygon. Aaand, that's pretty much it.

Grr... ><

~blue

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Ouch. GPX+ Mods lied about not cheating people and giving those who donated legendaries common Pokemon. That's breaking a promise, and you can't break a Christmas promise!

Well, I got a Tropius egg in exchange for a Charmander, though I was hoping for Chikorita, but whatever, I'm happy enough.

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
I got a Manaphy from giving my Mew to the Secret Santa. I already have a Manaphy, though... so I'm probably going to abandon it.

Estimated time is 2:00 PM server time.
EDIT: I can't drop it yet. I might drop it a bit later.

NEWS: Nothing else, except a Bidofo egg that I bred was picked up. I hope someone who wants a Manaphy gets this... since I don't mind giving my Mew away either. I hope that I hatch my eggs soon so I can put my Charmeleon back in my party... I need to evolve him.

If you could have any Pokemon from GPX+, it could be novelty, shiny, legendary, anything, what would you want?
All I want, really, is a Starter Clone. Have been searching for a while, but didn't get any... and maybe a shiny Staraptor of either gender.
But most definitely...

an Articuno!

Last edited:
So last night before I went to bed, I had a Suicune from my secret santa, which I was perfectly happy with but then I woke up this morning there was a Mesprit in my party. That happens to be one of my most favorite pokemon. So I'm very happy they shuffled them around.

I was also one of the people who put a Mananphy in. It was the only legend I had hatched, and I wasn't going to give up my Shaymin or Lugia before they were hatched so sorry, though some people haven't minded it because some people needed Mananphy.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm mad at the secret santa thing. I put up my Char Clone, hoping for any novelty besides Zergoose and EB... and I got an EB!! This is my 8th freakin' EB. I'm abandoning it ASAP... seriously, I wish I put Manaphy instead >.<

Ugh... I haven't done anything else, since I haven't been online for the last few days (I was only on long enough yesterday to put my Char Clone in).

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
A user clicked me and when I went to his party, I saw the Regice I had put in for the Secret Santa! I'm glad I saw who it went to.

News: Nothing, I haven't really done much today since I don't feel like clicking. Tomorrow I will probably start clicking normally.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Dropping Remorage @ 5:10 Server Time.

Oh no I missed the Shelter Storm and the SS dropped. And I will most likely miss the Regice too. Will probably be asllep or something. GPX lags every so often but not as bad as before.

Sorry for dropping Remorage when most of you aren't online but I'm leaving very soon and wont get a chance to later.

Sorry it was 5 :10 server time.

Last edited:
Oooh I never knew ryhorns turned into Zerogoose that often oO

Well, here's hoping it hatches Female. I would have liked an EB, as I don't have one, but wth. I am pleased. I am pleased that Ryhorn can magically turn into Zergoose. Lol. That is going into her description.

http://gpxplus.net/info/ZGxjBQL5AD
There is my Missing.no, appaantly, somone in this club got it :3 Water Trainer, I believe? I'm glad you like her :3

And this person donated my Zergoose, although it was bred by Uniowen.
http://gpxplus.net/user/Daimean

'Grats on all the stuff I missed, and merry Christmas to you all!!!

[SIZE=]The site is laggy...[/size]

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
'Grats on all the Pokemon guys! And I'm happy you got that Zergoose SL, instead of being stuck with a Rhyhorn :p

Well, my Manaphy egg is ready to hatch:

But... It looks so pretty.... I don't think I want to hatch it, just keep it like this....

Ah, but what happened here?!?

I'm really, really sorry if this has already been posted, but if so, it has missed me.
So THIS is the Winter Ninetales.
I think it is beautiful, and I am sure I'm not alone on this opinion. Any other thoughts?

Last edited:
Lol, thanks. And I'm happy whoever got common pokemon and gave out rare stuff got what they deserved. And SE, tbh I don't know what happened to it either, it happened to me as well. And Manaphy egg is pretty :3

And on WN, I can't help liking the shiny version better. I didn't even notice it had stripes on its tail. And I think WV is allot cuter :3
And I didn't so this:
What Account Upgrades do you have? What is the order of the others that you want?

Pal Pad * Saved up
Journal * Saved up
Silph Scope * Saved up
Item Finder * Chest help
1 Extra PC box (Which I don't even need :3) *Saved up
Fasion case * Bought self.

AND I WANT EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

News: Hatched a Candy and got another :3

Oh. and we are nearly reaching the 100 page land mark!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
My WV is due to evolve in a few hours, and from what I read, there was apparently an outbreak of WV's in the lab a few hours ago! Did anyone see that? From what I read, Wymsy said that they'll sometimes appear in the lab on certain events, and she'll say when it'll happen.

NEWS: Not much since I was gone most of the day.

Also: Even though I'm kinda upset with the mods for lying about the Secret Santa when they distributed the eggs for the first time (Wymsy said all three of them are taking the blame, which is gracious), but don't you think what some of the people said had been a little harsh? I find some of the comments borderline flaming and mockery!

And one last thing:

If you could have any Pokemon from GPX+, it could be novelty, shiny, legendary, anything, what would you want?
I would really love a Dracowymsy! As for shinies, as you all know, my list is WAY too long!

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
All right. Finally, I've hatched my Starly and Shieldon. I placed them in the PC so I could... what was I going to do again? xD Anyway, I put my Easter Buneary and Shieldon in the PC so I could evolve my Starly. I'm also planning to drop my Manaphy at 12:30 AM server time, now that the option is available. I'm feeling rather generous. But I'm disappointed that I forgot why I made two spaces in my party. xD

Oh wait, yeah! I was going to get a Pachirisu! :D And a Tyrogue.

What shiny Pokemon do you have? And what ones do you want?

I have a shiny Zergoose... and I was about to put it in the Secret Santa because I was feeling very generous. ;) I mostly want a shiny anything -- I wouldn't really care -- but a shiny Staraptor would be nice too. And if I DO get a shiny, I'll probably name it after someone from Naruto....

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
And hey! Here's the shiny version too!
http://gpxplus.net/ZwDjAwN4At

Mother phukc that thing is gorgeous. Excuse my swear but such a Pokemon is very pretty. Especially for a novelty, as most novelties are very ugly, in my opinion at least <_<

Hm, well my topic seems to have gotten the answers I've expected. I suppose I'll answer it now.

I don't know why I've been putting it off, but I just want a Mightyena. Just a plain, grey-and-black Mightyena. Nothing special, but just what it is. Yeah, I'm weird, I don't want it be orange and shiny.

I don't have any, and I only wanted shiny Buneary because I thought it would make a nice addition to my army. And I hunted for Skitty in the shiny hunt, but only to feel like a part of it, and not because I really wanted it. So I don't really want any shinies, as I'm fine with all the Pokemon I have now.

Illusione-Tempus

Still looking for my MissingNo. egg... where could that thing be?

All I want is a shiny Milotic for me to hug... yes, that badly ;_;

I don't have any shinies (yet), and I want one... at least one shiny... I'm happy (though I appreciate a shiny Feebas)

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
Hmm... I already have that Kimimaro-espeon so that's off... Winter Ninetales :)

No shinies yet D: But I want shiny Lopunny, Beedrill, Lunatone and Snorlax :D

I got a Cresselia from the Secret Santa... Maybe I'll call it Kin since I've been obsessed with her for awhile. It's better than a Regice named Glissando II.

Today's party:
Tessenka, Itami, the egg of Kin and three others.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
I'm pretty disapointed about what I get from secret santa.
I got a manaphy. Damn.
It eve has been abandoned twice. One abandoned for secret santa event, one for... I don't care anymore.
If I think about it, maybe this isn't really bad.
I saw manaphy on the header once and missed it, saw one floating in the shelter and didn't get it either.
But manaphy is still the least I want from secret santa >_>
Now I feel bad about my regigigas I deposited. This user got my regigigas.

But who care about manaphy? I went sightseeing in the shelter and found this:

Now I'm happy :]

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Congrats on the Char Clone! I love that novelty (2nd) favorite novelty, the first being winter vulpix :3

omfg the shiney winter ninetales is AMAZING.

Notice: out of town tomarrow, sunday, tuesday through Thursday.

Adios for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.