• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Well I ran out of shelter steal for the day a while back so am in the lab waiting for a Houndour or something useful for me - could be ages so I am getting tempted to take a Shinx / Geodude.

When will some new eggs come to the lab!?!?!?!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
That...is...IT!!!!

I've officially given up on events! I can't believe that once again, I don't get the legendary Pokemon I want the most! And per usual, half of the club gets a sparkly Celebi and I'm left with absolutely NOTHING!!!! I'm just about to quit this whole event thing because apparently, I'm barred from getting anything while everyone brags about their special little pixels and here I am the lonely one without anything cool!

Dont give up!! I was about to, when I missed SEVEN events straight (seven months without anything good) but I didnt give up and now I have gotten three events since!!

But anyway I was one of the lucky ones who did get a Celebi which I wanted so bad!!! I c ant wait till he hatches :D

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

yay!!!​

TRIXIE, ILY DON'T QUIT!! I know I am late I just wanted to fit in ):

Sorry I was unable to click back these last two days, I was hunting. I killed a Stantler

News: Not much, hatched my eggies, My Riolu is going to be Brian from family guy (I will evolve it lol). I am going to make Jasper (Brians cuz) a Snubble.

lol, Kendra Krinkles's (From The Cleveland Show) Happily eats anything.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@Mr Joker: Haha! Male Snubbull!

Oh, after this stuff of me whining, I forgot that there's a new member joining us! Not entirely new, but whatever Welcome back >Entei<! (Man, typing less than/greater than signs feel weird!)

NEWS: Not a whole lot. The site seems to be working a little better, so I clicked some more people (as if I haven't already clicked enough today, I mean, I almost go 1K before 2 AM!). Like I said somewhere before, I don't really mind getting Regigigas If the mystery egg is awesome, it is so getting punted! jk

I didn't return clicks today because I was really busy with RL things... I'll return clicks tomorrow though.

Well... I didn't get a Regigigas. *sighs* This isn't looking good, I have a feeling I won't get tomorrow's egg ;-;

News: Nothing. Had enough time to hatch my Treecko, release it, and get two more eggs...

Holy. Crap.

-hyperventilates-

I almost died. But if the mystery egg is Suicune, I will die. ;-;

News: Nothing much. I got alot of levels while I was gone, Burmy 1/5 of the way from hatching o: (also have 3 lines of unclicked people)

m190049

Local psychopath
Regigigas was released. Looks like they didn't change the Image...
I'm actually both happy and sad about that though-

When I posted the Image of the Regigigas egg ~16 days ago, I later noticed I didn't really have much proof to back up the fact that it was real. While you all did thankfully believe me, it later came to mind that some may think I faked it or something if it was changed. Thank you all for trusting me and stuff, anyway.

...But anyway that's besides the point.

Anyway, looks like you got a Regigigas Zenzai. Congradulations, I guess. Wanna trade?

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Yay! I got a Regigigas!
Well, at least I got something. :D

News: Like three of my eggs are about to hatch.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Oh, now I'm definitely gonna see how this plays out! Everybody in the club will get an event egg while dopey old me will be stuck with absolutely nothing! I don't find this system fair anymore! And you can point and laugh all you want! BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
^T_T I really hope that you get tomorrow's egg, Trixie. (And I really hope that it's awesome, too.) And that you find a Celebi egg in the shelter. And that I find one too.

<.< If there was a guaranteed way to trade, m190049, I'd gladly do so.

That said, I can't say that I'm not happy I got something from the event. It's not Celebi, but it's very nice indeed. And Regirock wanted some company. (^^;; Then again, I'm in a pretty good mood right now anyway, since I just got back from spending the entire day out with friends.)

News: Relieved that I got back home in time to click back everyone who clicked throughout the day. Found that I couldn't click back one of these people since they were apparently banned sometime after clicking me. Daycare duo popped out another pair of plain Charmander eggs. ^^;; Not much to report, really, since I've been away from GPX pretty much the entire day.)

Edit: Probably won't be making the best use of the boosted click points on the 23rd, since more shelter stalking will be in order. Am happy that the boosted click day happens before Thanksgiving, though. =)

Edit2: o_O Whoa! What happened to all of the shelter eggs?

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Trixie. There's one more day left in the damn event. The event pokemon will probably be better then every other event given away this month. Seriously.

As I said in the other club guys:

THIS IS A GODDAMNED GAME. QUIT *****ING ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THE OTHER MEMBERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SORRY. CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD ME A BRIDGE AND GET THE HELL OVER IT!!

thanks.

News: Nada. I am hoping to get my Celebi hatched by Sunday. It would be nice to have it to level 100 by January.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Trixie. There's one more day left in the damn event. The event pokemon will probably be better then every other event given away this month. Seriously.

As I said in the other club guys:

THIS IS A GODDAMNED GAME. QUIT *****ING ABOUT IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THE OTHER MEMBERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SORRY. CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD ME A BRIDGE AND GET THE HELL OVER IT!!

thanks.

News: Nada. I am hoping to get my Celebi hatched by Sunday. It would be nice to have it to level 100 by January.

O_O Okay. You made your point! Like Andy Bernard said, "That was an overreaction!" (referring to me, not you)

@zenzai: That means there's a ban drop coming in a few minutes! Hopefully there will be some nice stuff, and I read that you are sometimes upset when you miss the big shelter drops, well, now's your chance to see everything for yourself!

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
^Yeah, I figured. (And I got there on time, too! Saw a few novelties and a Raikou, but skipped over them since I had them already. =) No complaining from here today. >_< I'll make a note to cut down on the complaining, too.)

^_^ It's still going on if anyone wants stuff! Go, go, go! o_O 50 minutes after the drop and there are still a few hatched remnants floating around in the shelter. Wow.

Edit: There's something so hypnotizing about all of the Pokemon dancing in the shelter. I've only got one shelter steal left for the day, so I'm not grabbing anything else (unless it's a Celebi), but I'm still refreshing the page to stare at them. <.< Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Edit2: Congrats, Trixie! Glad to see that your luck is looking up! (and wow. I totally didn't see the Jirachi when I was refreshing. Or the shiny (shinies?). But then again, I'm horrible at recognizing shinies in the shelter. During one of the last drops, a purple Walrein appeared, but I didn't realize that it was a shiny until a good 10 minutes or so after the drop had ended.) I got a Magmortar, Swampert, Togekiss (not shiny), Nidoqueen, and Ampharos.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
From that drop I got a Bronzong, a Nidoking, and most importantly:

The second hatched legend I EVER got in the shelter!!! This totally makes up for not getting Regiwhatsitsname!! And also one of my favorites!! The downside was that I missed a shiny Togekiss, but that's okay!

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
OMG from the Shelter storm I gat a Missing No. and a Darkrai!!!!!!!!!
And the Darkrai is the very first event I have gotten from anywhere other than the shelter. And the Missing No. makes up for the Little MAn I missed. :D

I also got some fully evolved pokemon as well which is a big help!

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Quoting this for no other reason other than the fact that it's fun seeing huge text quoted over and over.
...Aren't I a stinka? *Nibbles Carrot*

...Well, anyway, back in a world where I am (partially) sane...
Saw the Shelter Burst, but, didn't get nothing.
Specifically... A Novelty or Legend I didn't have.
All I was really looking for, but didn't find none. Eh.

I did see a decapitated Skarmory though. Only the top half of it's sprite was showing. Heh.

Oh, I was also looking from one my friends who was banned/suspended level 100 Glaceon.
After about 15 minutes when there was just Woopers, Burmys, Gastly, and other things I didn't want left...
I checked the code for some of his Pokemon, and they were still with him.
Apparently he was Suspended, not Banned, so his Pokemon werent dropped.
Eh.

Last edited:
DAMN.

I missed the great part of the drop ;-;
Although I did get:
Male Sand Burmy (I don't know why, maybe to get all the Burmies? o.o)
Crobat
Lucario
Meganium

But I missed all the Novelties and crap. Maybe tommorow if there is one.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Wow, you got a jirachi trixie, congratulations!
Meh, I was at school when the shelter storm T_T *waiting for another storm in weekend*
Anyway, I checked my party and found this.

Regiagiagiagiagiagigaigiiagias (why it's so hard to type a name?)
I'm happy, but 30,720 maturity is a pain for me.

EDIT:
Oh, wow. Shiny female clone, just like what I want O_O

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Congratulations to anyone who gets the event eggs or other legendaries/novelties. :)

I just saw a hatched Pachirisu and a hatched Buneary appeared in the Shelter at the same time.

NEWS:
-The first Ralts egg I got was hatched, and it is female. Hope that the Ralts egg I currently have in my party is a male.
-My Vibrava evolved into Flygon. Stored her into my PC.
-Withdrew my Azurill from my PC to my party.
-Adopted a hatched male Snorunt from the Shelter and stored him into my PC.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Hey guys, yesterday I made my 20000th interaction. It was on a Spoink :)

I didn't get a Regigigas, which is my favourite Legend besides Heatran ): I have kinda given up hope on events, so I don't really care if I don't get one tomorrow. I think it has something to do with my member ID though, because I always see the little man which is weird, but I never get any events or see Manaphy/Treasure Chests. But the thing that makes me really annoyed is when people winge and complain when they don't get an egg from one event, even though they got one from the last one :mad:

I saw the end of the shelter burst, since I was at school when it happened. I got a male Ralts, but the other pokemon I saw didn't interest me ):

I hatched a couple of pokemon yesterday, but nothing important came from them, so they were boxed :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.