• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Well, I wake to find that there is a Black Friday Sale. It was weird because I was wondering earlier why there wasn't one. XD Well, this isn't going to benefit me as much because I already have all the account upgrades, except 3 of the extra boxes.

News: I hatched a Plusle and a Mudkip egg is ready to hatch, but I am waiting for the contest to start in a few minutes. It starts at 12:00 PM EST time right?

Actually, I'm starting it now since I'm tired of waiting :p

THE CONTEST HAS BEGUN!!

Remember to keep track of how many eggs you hatch, and post your shiny when you find it.

GOOD LUCK TO EACH OF YOU!

News: Bought a Dusk Stone and an extra PC Box for the heck of it. I have all the upgrades save for 3 PC boxes, so this sale didn't effect me that much :/

Janovy

Banned
Look what just came in :D

image.png

I am so happy, lol. My second precious novelty egg. A female E. Buneary.

Other News: Took another two eggs from the day-care. The shiny hunt continues.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Muh, I love that the account upgrade items are all a lot lower than usual, but I'd have to get over 14,000 points just to get the Silph Scope :\

News: Trying to get a bunch of interactions so most of my eggs will hatch. Other then that I will be releasing a batch of three eggs from the Daycare at 12:45 server time ^^ I dunno if any are Slime Slugma, but my pair has already produced one Slime Slugma that was picked up by someone on my Pal Pad P;

//BA\\

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I've been pretty fail with clicking lately, and today is no exception. It's halfway through the day and I haven't even cracked 600 yet! I guess what's partly to blame is them working on image stuff and the site was down during that time. Does anybody know what time the site started to work again, because I was sleeping at the time.

Also, do we have to reset the egg count for the shiny hunt if you're going on the one you're currently on, or do you have to start counting the eggs again from zero?

Manchee

extra toasty
Eleven minutes until those eggs show up ;P Try to get them if any are Slime Slugma!

Just clicked about two rows of people, though the lag is getting on my nerves -___- I really need to hatch these eggs so I can get some Bulbasaur eggs into my party :) By the way, does anyone have any nicknames I could use for shiny Bulba? I've only thought of Lime Dinosaur/Lime Dino, and I'd like cool ones, but I can't think of any D:

//BA\\

EDIT: Lol, I was tempted to buy a Fashion Case because of the discount, so I did :< I feel like it was a waste now since I doubt I'll ever pay so much for the Dress-Up items ><

Last edited:
a black friday sale on GPX? anyone wanna tell me what upgrade i could get for 4000 points? my school blocked gpx. :c

i hatched my easter buneary last night, and it's female...anyone want it? i already have 2 female easter buneary's...and i need a male one. >_<

@trixie: Huh, I didn't think about that. I guess you can keep up with your current number. There's no need to restart counting I guess :/

News: Hatched another female Murkrow, released it and got another Murkrow egg. That's about it.

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay! I hatched Treecko and Remoraid :D Now I can finally find more Bulba eggs :3

News: Other then the hatchings, I dropped three more eggs at 2:35 server time, scheduled to show up at 2:50 server time ;) I also reazlized that the one egg in my party that requires 10,240 maturity is a Beldum, not Bronzor ><

//BA\\

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
a black friday sale on GPX? anyone wanna tell me what upgrade i could get for 4000 points? my school blocked gpx. :c

4,000, huh? Nothing much I guess. Well, pal pad, journal, and fashion case. Extra PC box is 4,500 points.

news: Hatch hoppip, boxed it, and get skarmory egg.
And yesterday I withdraw Nadya from walker after 1,500> visits, but I still didn't get anything :/

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Could anyone tell me if it is worth it if I sold about 10 items in order to get an extra 14,000 points in order to by an amulet coin?? I think I might but can someone who has it already please tell me how much extra click points you get with it!!!

All I can say about it is that you get an extra point in an interaction. One time counted it, I got 11 or so points for 8 interactions. If you click a lot in a day, then it will help you... Honestly, I say get it, since the extra points will start to add up over time.

News: Hatched a non shiny Taillow, and got another Taillow egg.

m190049

Local psychopath
And yesterday I withdraw Nadya from walker after 1,500> visits, but I still didn't get anything :/
You're telling me. I had 4208 steps, and nothing
Hinata Hyuuga (a mass clicker) had over 20,000 steps, and no item.

I THINK the chances are XXX000, with XXX being the percent. 5,000 = 5%?
Dunno if that's right, but IIRC only one person has ever been recorded to have found an item.
So whether it's right or not, it's probably something like that.

Could anyone tell me if it is worth it if I sold about 10 items in order to get an extra 14,000 points in order to by an amulet coin?? I think I might but can someone who has it already please tell me how much extra click points you get with it!!!
Definately worth it.

I think it was... An extra 1 point, 1/2 of the time. (...Or was it 1/3 of the time?)
That would be 300 points for 200 clicks. (Or, well, 400 points for 300 clicks.)

Either way, it's a great deal.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Oh wow, I never knew that the Amulet Coin was that effective ^^ I'm still saving up for the Silph Scope since I'd use it more and it costs less P; I'm still hoping to be extremely lucky and find a chest today so I can buy something expensive at a lower price (and I'd have to be even luckier that the summon item wasn't the Lustrous or Adament Orb since they're the only two I would use, lol).

Still no Slime Slugma eggs :< I sort of gave up on GPX for now, the lag is really bothering me. At least I got past 300 interactions today ^^; I might start clicking jsut to beat my interaction record, but I don't feel like getting that frustrated again.

//BA\\

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I bought the amulet coin : D thanks for the advice.

OMG this lag is killing me. I still havn't hatched any Oddish eggs yet!! Also my internet has almost run out and I have loads of homework to do!!:eek:

Manchee

extra toasty
The site is down for now, hopefully they're doing something about the lag ^^;

What summons would/wouldn't you use (and why, if you'd like)?
Dialga - yes because I really like Dialga, plus it's my favorite summon P;
Palkia - yes because I need it for the Purple Project :3
Giratina - no, I'd rather get it through an event.
Cresselia - no, I don't really like it all that much.
Shaymin - no, I'm not that crazy about Shaymin to have a chance at getting it instead of 50,000 points
Kyogre - no, I hate it
Groudon - no, same as Kyogre :\
Latios - maybe, if I had already been able to sell a different summon item.
Latias - maybe, same as Latios.

//BA\\

Dialga: Yes!!! because he's my favorite Pokemon... but I already got him *pokes Daimon*
Palkia: I'd get it for that slim chance that it'd be shiny. I'd love a Shiny Palkia ^^ (I like normal Palkia too, so I'd keep the first and maybe the second one and release all non shiny ones into the shelter)
Giratina: Yes, because if I ever want to remake my Platinum team, I'd have to get a Giratina (plus I want to have one for each form)
Heatran: I'd get it once, then sell it's item if I'd ever got it again. (I can't remember if it's still a summon though)
Shaymin: Ok, I have two Shaymins now (both formes, one shiny) so I have no need for another one. So I'd sell that Gracidea Flower.
Groudon: Yes. I love Groudon.
Kyogre: I'd get it once, then sell its item the second time. I don't care much for Kyogre.
Cresselia: Same as Kyogre.
Latios: Yeah, why not?
Latias: Same as Latios.

I have all the account upgrades, so I don't need points for anything except for the occasional stone and accessory... so I'd try to get the summon.

The site's going a bit faster now! Time for a clicking spree :D

EDIT: I take that back, it isn't going any faster for me >.>

m190049

Local psychopath
Site's back up.

Dialga: Probably not- well... Maybe. kinda depends. Like him, but I don't love him.
Palkia: I like him a bit more than Dialga (though somehow I hate Palkia more, at the same time. Dunno exactly how that works- I just love Palkia and detest Palkia at the same time. Because I love him but he seriously angered me. ...I'll explain if anyone is interested, which you probably won't be), but it's mostly the same situation as it.
Giratina: I like him just about as much as Palkia (and without the 'detest' part), but I probably wouldn't again- actually, I even once found a Griseous Orb, but decided to sell it.
Heatran: Yeah, I'd probably use it. I like Heatran a bit more than the previous three.
Shaymin: Nah, I wouldn't. I don't really like Shaymin enough. To be honest that thing kinda annoys me.
Groudon: Already have a Groudon- don't need two. I do need another for my EggDex though, but I'd probably just wait until I happen to come across one one day.
Kyogre: YES USE IT INSTANTANEOUSLY. <3
Cresselia: Again, probably wouldn't.
Latios: I might- it kind of depends.
Latias: Don't Latios and Latias share the same Summon Item and it's indistinguishable which one you'd get?

Keep in mind all these apply to my current state of affairs, and assuming I didn't already have one (besides Groudon).
If I already had one, I'd probably sell it. However, I'd use it in all cases if I had enough money and all the account upgrades.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I think I'll just lay low for the rest of the day, and try to reach my daily 1,000-click goal, but I know it won't be easy, since the site has been lagging the whole day!

Dialga: I already got one, so I'll just sell it or tell someone when I summoned one
Palkia: Yeah, I would, because I've been shooting for one since I failed to get the one I summoned earlier
Giratina: Maybe, but Giratina's not exactly my favorite Pokemon in the universe.
Heatran: Same as Dialga; got it via event back in June
Shaymin: I already got one, but I might get another one so I can have both formes.
Groudon: Got that one too!
Kyogre: Yep; you can't have Groudon without this guy!
Cresselia: Already have her
Latios: Yeah, but not as much as Latias
Latias: YES!!!! Definitely!!!!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Meh, I've become incredibly bored with both GPX+ and SPPf, and I am tired of how many people ignore me. So even though I said I was waiting until December's event, I can't, and so I am leaving now. I will still be active on my LJ, MSN and FB, and I may occasionally come back here, however don't bet on it. Please take me off the members list (don't put me on the inactive members, just remove my name all together if possible), and thankyou for letting me be part of this club. Good luck with your shiny hunts aswell.

Now, to make my post somewhat GPX+ orientated, I reached 20,000 interactions a week or so ago. I've hatched a lot of random eggs (tentacool, venonat etc.) and picked up another Shellder egg. I might come back to GPX+ again in the future (like, the start of 2010), although I may just completely forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.