• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Meh, I've become incredibly bored with both GPX+ and SPPf, and I am tired of how many people ignore me. So even though I said I was waiting until December's event, I can't, and so I am leaving now. I will still be active on my LJ, MSN and FB, and I may occasionally come back here, however don't bet on it. Please take me off the members list (don't put me on the inactive members, just remove my name all together if possible), and thankyou for letting me be part of this club. Good luck with your shiny hunts aswell.

Now, to make my post somewhat GPX+ orientated, I reached 20,000 interactions a week or so ago. I've hatched a lot of random eggs (tentacool, venonat etc.) and picked up another Shellder egg. I might come back to GPX+ again in the future (like, the start of 2010), although I may just completely forget about it.

I'm sorry for not responding to your posts Spoinky--you haven't been ignored, I've read what you've said. I haven't commented on it because I felt there was not much to comment on, since you didn't ask questions (at least I didn't see). You will be missed, and thank you for being in this club, I liked having you here. You just brought more to the place =)

The lag is killing me <_<
Oh, and I changed my display name :p Though you guys probably already found out what it is by now.

What summons would/wouldn't you use (and why, if you'd like)?
Dialga - Maybe, I don't like it much
Palkia - Probably, same as Dialga
Giratina - Maybe not, it comes through many events
Cresselia - Egh, I really don't know, Maybe not
Shaymin - I might
Kyogre - ABSOTUTELY, I love it!
Groudon - Yessssss, it's Team Magma's mascot, and TM is awesome!
Latios - Yeah probably, it looks cool
Latias - Yeah maybe, it looks nice

As you can tell, I'm a fan of the 3rd gen. legendaries =P

Last edited:

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I'm sorry for not responding to your posts Spoinky--you haven't been ignored, I've read what you've said. I haven't commented on it because I felt there was not much to comment on, since you didn't ask questions (at least I didn't see). You will be missed, and thank you for being in this club, I liked having you here. You just brought more to the place =)

Thankyou very much starliteevee. But, when I said I felt ignored, it wasn't just here, it was SPPf in general. For example, if I posted some information in a thread, no one would comment, then 3 posts later someone will post the exact some information and then everyone will start commenting on what they said. Also, I have a lot of exams coming up, and so like I said earlier, I just get distracted by these forums and GPX+. So thankyou again (hopefully this post isn't spam D: )

Also, I will be dropping all of my GPX pokemon at 8:00 pm server time (If there isn't any lag), and so if you want a lv. 100 shellder or a missing.no, hopefully you will get one.

Edit: I have started releasing my eggs. I have decided to keep my 4 missingno. until a time when many people from this club are online, so if you want a Missingno tell me and I'll release it for you.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Well Goodbye Spoinky. I didnt know you well at all but I hope you mabe do come back here in the future!!
Dialga: Yes
Palkia: No
Giratina: No
Heatran: Yes
Shaymin: YES!!
Groudon: No
Kyogre: Yes
Cresselia: Yes
Latios: No
Latias: Yes

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
But, when I said I felt ignored, it wasn't just here, it was SPPf in general. For example, if I posted some information in a thread, no one would comment, then 3 posts later someone will post the exact some information and then everyone will start commenting on what they said.

*pats on Spoinky's shoulder*
You're not the only one who have that problem, Spoinky. You're not alone.
I have that problem too, especially in this club.
Really. I think only a few people in this club get full attention from others.
While the others just get ignored, no matter how important the news they brought with them.

*hugs Spoinky -mind if I hug you?* Nyaah~ I will really miss you. Make sure to visit us when you want to :)

What summon would/wouldn't you use? (and why, if you'd like)
I'll use them all! I hope I'll find the chest soon!

News: Lag is killing me.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
News: Lag is killing me.
You're not alone. I think all of us are annoyed.

Aw, so many people here that feel ignored! I'm sorry guys, (though I'm not sure if it's directed at me or not--eh, I'll act like it is anyway) I guess I hadn't thought to make note that I've read your posts.

And I know that I'm one of the worst here--leaving without mention, then posting without reading any recent posts when I come back. I'm sorry to all whom I've offended.

News (no longer my random GPX+ news time since I think that's more obnoxious): Not really much.... I got some clicks and my Skitt eggs are cracking though.

I need help:

I have 15,800 points. I really, really want to save up for an Amulet Coin, but I'm wondering if today I ought to get a Fashion Case since it's on sale.
Suggestions on what I should do?

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Goodbye Spoinky. Wish all the best to you.
You are not alone. Sometimes I feel ignored too.

Dialga: Yes. I am a Dragon type Pokemon fan.
Palkia: Same as Dialga.
Giratina: Same as Dialga and Palkia.
Heatran: Maybe. I am not really keen of him.
Shaymin: Yes. I like its cute design. :)
Groudon: I think so. I have missed him once. :( Although I am not a huge fan of him.
Kyogre: Yes.
Cresselia: I think so.
Latios: Yes. Same reason as Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.
Latias: Yes. Same reason as Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Latios.

NEWS:
-My Azurill evolved into Marill and then Azumarill. Now she is in my PC.
-My Igglybuff evolved into Jigglypuff. Now she is in my PC.
-My Cleffa evolved into Clefairy. Now she is in my PC.

As you can see, I evolved three Pokemon which require maximum happiness to evolve at almost the same time. :)
However, I don't have enough points to buy Moon Stone. :(

My current party:

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Meh, I've become incredibly bored with both GPX+ and SPPf, and I am tired of how many people ignore me. So even though I said I was waiting until December's event, I can't, and so I am leaving now. I will still be active on my LJ, MSN and FB, and I may occasionally come back here, however don't bet on it. Please take me off the members list (don't put me on the inactive members, just remove my name all together if possible), and thankyou for letting me be part of this club. Good luck with your shiny hunts aswell.
Sorry to see you go, even if I didn't really know you that well....

Now, to make my post somewhat GPX+ orientated, I reached 20,000 interactions a week or so ago. I've hatched a lot of random eggs (tentacool, venonat etc.) and picked up another Shellder egg. I might come back to GPX+ again in the future (like, the start of 2010), although I may just completely forget about it.
...WOW.

"tentacool, venonat"

I had both of those in my party, like, a couple weeks ago- in fact, that is the EXACT order I picked up those two. o.o

@Spoinky *hugs* Don't feel bad, I get ignored to most of the time (especially outside of the club* I feel your pain.

@se: Since it's on sale, you might as well buy it as well as a few accessories. Hopefully you won't get addicted to dressing up your Pokemon and spend all your points on dress up items now :p

News: The site's going a bit faster, so I've been clicking people. Hatched another Taillow, and released it. Now I'm shelter stalking for something good. EDIT: ...I got another Easter Buneary egg. If it doesn't hatch shiny, I'm going to release it at some point.

lol, I had a GPX related dream a few days ago. I found a fully matured SS egg in the Shelter, so I clicked and got it. But I noticed it's maturity rate was something like 2580/2580 (instead of 20,000). I hatched it anyways... and it hatched into a Chansey. Getting mad, I boxed the Chansey and got another SS egg that later hatched into a Chansey. When I woke up, I really thought that this happened o_O

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Don't feel bad, Spoinky! I sometimes feel ignored as well! Especially on SPPF! That's why I stopped posting in the other forums so often and instead post in this club instead! Admittingly I also feel that way sometimes in real life. I sometimes feel as if no one cares whether or not I exist, but I don't wanna get into all of that right now. I really hate to see you go, and I hope one day you'll return! Bye!

NEWS: The site's running a bit faster, and I think I know the reason why it was lagging today, from what I read from Wymsy. She said it had something to do with the users using bots and scripts to interact with others, and she just got finished banning them. I clicked on someone who got banned today, btw O_O. And... my Skorupi finally evolved into Drapion!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Thankyou very much everyone. My mum wants me off the computer now, but I still have many Shellder and Gulpin to release if anyone wants one. I will be releasing them at 8PM my time (7AM server time), along with my four missingno, if anybody wants them. This will be my last post on here, as I have finished releasing all of my other pokemon. Goodbye, and thanks again for everything.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Will do. Thanks!

SCHIZZFRIZZLES

I'm sorry guys, I just couldn't help myself. I just saw it and... took it. I will breed it, I promise! But please forgive me, I shouldn't have taken it but I saw it and... grabbed it.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
^ Awesome job, SE! Don't be ashamed for grabbing that!

Oh, and for anyone who's still reading in this topic, I'll drop a Slime Slugma egg at 9:25 server time! I think it's like, their 14th or so? Soon I'll start looking for a male Remoraid so I can breed him with my female Remorage. I will need the first egg they produced though.

se, don't feel bad about getting that Zergoose! You have never gotten one before, so you should be proud of yourself! I'm the one who should feel ashamed of herself. The Easter Buneary egg in my party is my 6th EB egg... So be happy ^^

News: Going on a clicking spree. My Murkrow egg is about half way matured. Oh, my Dragonite and Charizard Clone have gotten to a lv. 100 in the Daycare now :D

Manchee

extra toasty
Bye Spoinky :< I know how you feel, and I left this forum because no one would reply to anything I said (I hated everyone there anyway before I joined, so I don't know why I left sooner, lol). But there really isn't much to comment on in most of your posts, sorry. And the people who are more "popular" I guess you could say are only like that because they have less of a life (no offense guys, I'm included in this :3) than you do and can spend most of their time on a website where you click pixels or eggs and/or Pokémon xD

Anyway, I hatched that Remorage egg I got the other day after I got that Regigigas, and now I'm about to sign off to go play the Sims 2 P; I beat my most interactions in one day record with *drumroll* FIVE HUNDRED, lol. My dad was talking to me about getting me my own laptop for Christmas, which is a huge moment for me since my dad is so anti-computer, so my most interactions in one day should go way up around that time ^^

//BA\\

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
So, it's 7 a.m. server time, right Spoinky?
I'll try to check the shelter if I have a chance to (7 a.m. server time is 7 p.m. in my place)

SE, I have nothing more to say, but you're the nicest person that I know in this forum.
Feel free to grab any egg you want, SE. You deserve it.
Whether it's an ordinary, or novelty, or legendary, feel free to grab them.
But make sure to breed them after they hatch if they are breedable.

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
Lulz, I see Mantyke eggs most times I'm in the shelter but always ignored them cause I wanted to go after the ones that appear a lot last. However, yesterday I found one partially cracked so I picked it up. It just hatched a few minutes ago. Random shinies FTW:

Though I don't care much for the ones you can't tell are shiny by looking at them. I wouldn't have realized he was shiny if I hadn't noticed the word shiny when it hatched.

So this makes my 2nd shiny I'm keeping, 3rd shiny overall. :D

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@SE: Stop feeling so bad - anybody can take a novelty which they don't own. And seeing as you will breed it, you are probably doing a better job with it than anybody else.

@Spoinky: I never really knew you but you will be missed as a fellow member of the club and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the new year.

NEWS:
1. Maybe do my big drop today if the site don't lag too much.
2. Saw a couple of Spoink's MissingNo. in the shelter.

DROP:
The following Pokémon will be up for grabs-----

3 Easter Buneary
4 Phione
5 Pichu
2 Shinx
Absol
Charmander
Bagon
Houndour
Aerodactyl
Magikarp
Geodude

..... Maybe a couple of others

If interested in any, post which one you might want.

@BA: Clone Bulbasaur today?

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Was clicking someone when this happened:

what.jpg

What the heck does that mean? I could click the Pokemon all right, but I was a bit confused when that appeared at the top of the page.

News: hatched three more Ralts eggs, abandoned all, am going slightly crazy over the lack of gentle male Ralts, picked up a Riolu egg for a reason that's not quite clear to me.

@ Shiny Hunting - I wouldn't mind trying for one of those EB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.