• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
^^ Haha, no problem! I thought EmpoleonRules had a normal Empoleon in his avatar. Even I would think that he was me, lol. : D

No, I have the same avatar, but I should change it soon. I sometimes think I am you until I see the username. XD

Anyway, I need to find a bidofo and a corruption orb. Hopefully I can. Also, I know this is a stupid question, but I want to make sure. If you have a Bidofo, can you change it to a Zombidoof? Also, is Zombidoof breedable?

News: Nothing, I am about to click everyone back.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Dropping a hatched DW @ 8:05 p.m. server time. (Again, it might take longer than 15 minutes to show up in the shelter. The one I dropped last night took 19 minutes.)

Here is the link to the DW for reference: http://gpxplus.net/info/ZwZ0ZGRmBN

After this drop, I'll be stockpiling them (both to form change and to drop in bunches) until further notice.

>_< Going by pokeball status, at least four of the members of this club (not including myself) are online, so hopefully one of you will get it.

i wanna try for the dracowymsy. :c

please?

other news, clicking back, hatching stuff, ect. i like the zombidoof or whatever. very cute. c:

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay Dracowymsy at 8:05!

News: My BidofoxPersian produced two eggs. I'm not sure what exactly they are, but I'll drop them at 8:05 as well :) None of my eggs got very far today, so I might click around a bit once I'm on the computer (on my iPod right now, lol).

Oh yeah, I think Zombidofo looks really stupid, and I think they could have made it a lot better than it really is. I'll also be blocking out my party until the day the mystery event is given out :3 I better get something ><

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Dropping a hatched DW @ 8:05 p.m. server time. (Again, it might take longer than 15 minutes to show up in the shelter. The one I dropped last night took 19 minutes.)

After this drop, I'll be stockpiling them (both to form change and to drop in bunches) until further notice.

Great, hopefully I get it. I think you should stockpile them all and release them on christmas. Just an idea.

News: I hatched a Horsea and obtained a Tauros egg.

trixie08

Speak No Evil

>_< Going by pokeball status, at least four of the members of this club (not including myself) are online, so hopefully one of you will get it.

Great! I'll try to have a go at it, that is, if my computer doesn't decide to pull a fast one on me and turn itself off.

NEWS: Not much, except for hatching some more eggs. I did evolve Magnemite into Magneton, and now to wait five days (I will put it up for the event of course!)

VTUSH

<---Hatched

oh no! cant get it because ive taken the maximum amount of pokemon from the shelter today (damn cleffas) D:
but i will try and get it for my brother on his account. And is it true you can only breed dracowymsy with a ditto?

Also yesterday i was looking on the stats page and the user glitter had clicked over 27000!!! that's more than all my overall click amount! glitter must have no life at all.
recent happenings: missed a char clone in the shelter and a ready to hatch vulpix egg. But my shiny gastly evolved and haunter looks epic!

Airi

I'll try as well, whoever gets it will probably have to be soo fast haha

I got a porygon (finally) and an eggecute egg from the shelter
I'm probably just going to level up my current pokemon for a while once those two eggs hatch, unless I find a novelty or something (or get an event egg)
*crosses fingers for articuno*

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
LOL my older brother (VTUSH) can't get it!! But he will try to get on my little brothers account
I shall try as well!! This will prove very difficult to grab because there are so many of us after it as well aas the shelter stalkers. Whoever gets it must be really lucky!!

Good luck everyone.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
DW dropped right on schedule. (I really, really hope that one of you gets it!)

@Empoleon Rules: Good idea (and I do want to do special day drops), but I can't. I won't have internet access on Christmas Day (and will probably not be able to spend much time on GPX from this Thursday until after New Year's). =(

@VTUSH: Yes, it's true. And even then, they only produce one egg at a time. (Upside is, DW eggs are the only ones produced, so you don't need a Silph Scope to breed them)

Post will be edited with recipient. Unless recipient posts first. =P

Edit: Autumn Pachirisu got it. =)

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
News: Dropped the eggs at 8:04, lol. I was actually wrong, my eggs went up by one thousand each ^^ My MissingNo. is at level sixty-one now, not sure what it was at the last time I checked >< Now I'm just clicking back until the time for the Dracowymsy is here :)

EDIT: Rosie got the Dracowymsy :\

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Dam*!!!!!!!!!!!! This user got it. I am so mad right now, I didn't even see it. Well, there is always a next time. :/

News: Nothing, I am just angry. :(

Edit: Also, I did see Mr. E Goods EB but the DW was hiding. D:

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
AHHH dammit I missed it, I saw it but I missed it. Rosie got dammit. On the up side when the DW appeared so did a lv 100 EB so I managed to get that little beauty instead. It is female unfortunately though.

Just realized her name is Billions abandoned by Beanie!! I wont ever abandon her!! She's so cute. Although i am stilll angry i missed the DW. I was so close

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Why's everyone so angry about Rosie getting it?

Anyway, I never saw it either! I did see that EB Mr. E Goods caught, as well as a Mothim. Also, the site sometimes lagged a bit, so that sort of limited my chances of getting it. Oh well, I put back Magneton until the reset.

Autumn Pachirisu

Lover of fire
What's wrong with me getting it? Just because I didn't declare that I was hunting for it, you're getting angry at me? Honestly, I almost didn't get it because I had such a surprise rush. I was sure that one of you would have gotten it. Plus, I'm probably going to end up breeding it anyway (unless it can only breed with Ditto, which I lack.)
Checked: Egg group, Dracowymsy. Odd. Rats. ><
I'm guessing Ditto is practically novelty as well? I've seen very few people with any at all.

News: I got a Lileep egg, planning on breeding it for my sis. Also grabbed another Ralts egg, along with a Grimer and Koffing. And also got an egg from my breeding pair but it turned out to be Chimchar. D:
I also have a new goal: get a female sassy Gardevoir. And I took away the Porygon, Kadabra and Persian ones, since I haven't even been trying.

(My head hurts. ><)

Airi

Holy I didn't even see the DW, Rosie was fast haha !
I saw that easter buneary but I didnt grab it since I already have two, i was tempted though ahah
Instead I got my first slime slugma egg :D

Manchee

extra toasty
Do people notice my posts :<

And congrats Rosie; I didn't even know you were part of this club, lol.

News: Clicked back anyone who clicked me today, and I'm about to get off for the night. The two Pokémon eggs I dropped turned out to be either Bidoof or Meowth becaue they weren't adopted. My Lotad is the closest to hatching right now, and I expect it to be ready tomorrow :3

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
<.< You're not the only one, BA, I had no idea Rosie was part of the club either.

@AP: ^^;; I just assumed – mistakenly – that "Autumn Pachirisu" was your GPX name as well. Apologies!

...*goes back to edit the unhappy face out of the previous post*

Congrats, Autumn Pachirisu! Sorry about the headaches we gave you. T__T (How's that for a 180? =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.