• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
^^ Right after I read your post, BA, I went to the shelter, clicked refresh, saw a Zergoose Egg, clicked it 50 times, page changed, no Zergoose egg...

Wymsy is running the event script now, good luck to everyone.

oooh, the script is running. hope i get my icy baby! and 20,000 for a friggin' orb? that is not cheep at all for me. >_>

i'm breeding an ivysaur clone with my bulbasaur. :] yeah...if you're looking for a clone....ask me sometime. :p

xxFrozenFlower

Thanks for the all the congratz, guys! <3 The original intended owner PMed me about it, but he was so cool about it, wasn't upset at all, and said he didn't even like Latios that much... XD
We ended up having fun chatting and it's all awesome, how lucky am I? <3

What shinies are you/will you be searching for on GPX?​
Arrrgh, trying to recreate 10 characters right now, two down so far... still need male Rhyperior/Aggron, female Skarmory, female Bellossom (?), male Alakazam (?), female Ampharos/Manetric, female Togekiss (easy to hatch, but gender ratio... D'8), female Arcanine, and a female water-type I haven't decided on yet...

Of course, I also need an army of shiny female Eevees. :B Yeahhh.

But the one I want the most desperately... shiny male Blastoise named after Tomas Kaberle! He'll be the top 10 most partners list eventually~ |D Kabby's gotta be a pimp! <33

The egg sitting for me in my daycare is only the 7th SC I'll ever hatch... and looking at my 215 phailhorns, I'm not liking my shiny luck...

Hope everyone who wants a Regice gets one! :)

Manchee

extra toasty
@Crickee: YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU <3

I'd love to try for a clone whenever you drop the eggs (do you happen to have a Silph Scope?), so you can post on here when I'm online, or you could PM me on GPX if you like ;3

Congrats on your Regice zenzai ^^

Palcks~

@Crickee: YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU <3

I'd love to try for a clone whenever you drop the eggs (do you happen to have a Silph Scope?), so you can post on here when I'm online, or you could PM me on GPX if you like ;3

Congrats on your Regice zenzai ^^

Palcks~

yep! i gots a silph scope. :3 i'd be more than happy to save a bulba clone for you when i can. ^_^ so far they only produced 2 regular bulba eggs....

didnt get regice. ): but, my friend did, and congrats to whoever else got one. ^_^ and the counter is getting high...hopefully tomorrow will be a counter day, yes?

Araleon

Chill
No Regice...

Kyogre's the last one I'm eligible. If I don't get him, oh well, another event without a Pokemon. but who cares really, it's a game, haha.

Hey... Lil Crickee, could I maybe try for a BC too?

yup! i'll save clones for you too, & anyone else who wants em. ^_^ but they're hard to find than i thought. u_u; my easter buneary breeding pair produced like one novelty egg. :x but then again, they were in the daycare for like 3 days. p:

my groudon is close to hatching now! 25,381/30,720 maturity~ if i try hard and mass click tomorrow and saturday it should hatch! ^__^

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
@Crickee: It may hatch tomorrow, who knows?

I probably won't be enjoying a counter day, since they blocked both this and GPX+... oh well...

And a Bulba clone egg would be nice... can you save one for me? (You don't need to make an EB, I have one already.)

I have no event eggs... but I do have someone on my Pal Pad who does...

Hopefully, I get the Kyogre, Ho-oh or Mystery... Anyone have a guess on what the Mystery is? I'm thinking it might be something Christmas related. But, that's just my guess...

Got Corphish and Kecleon eggs. Hatched Elekid, Porygon, and Spinarak. None of them were shiny... I'm looking for random shinies. xD

EDIT: Empy (Empoleon Bonaparte, in case you didn't know) had a Heatran before (summon), now he has Regice! I NEED a Legendary egg, including the Mystery (but only if it's a Legendary)!

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
News: Didn't get the Regice, but I blocked my party so I wouldn't get one anyways LOL. I am hoping for Kyogre tomarrow, or even better, Ho-oh on Saturday, OR OR OR The Mystery on Sunday LOL. Id be happy with any of them now <3 Hatched Hera, named after the godess <3. And I abandoned my Kirkitot (sp) egg, I just used it to block my party.

I am on a hiatus due to my computer breaking, it will be fixed in a week ;x, I only will be clicking my friends <3 (I IZ ON MEH WII)

VTUSH

<---Hatched
i didn't get a regice egg either, i was hoping for it too, but one of my brothers did. Now im really hoping for a kyogre, i want it so much.
I dont think i will be buying the secret key mainly because it is so expensive and once youi have it you have to buy orbs for 20000 which i will never have enough for anyway so i might try and save up for the lucky egg itemfinder or wide lens. I do have amulet coin so it shouldn't take to long to save up for.

Congrats to everyone who got a regice egg and goodluck for everyone who hasn't got an egg from the event yet.

Recent news: my char clones finally bred another char clone egg. please be shiny.
harcfhed some more cleffas.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
MUTHER CHUCK.

Don't get me wrong, I love Regice it's flippin' awesome. I'd at least choose this over the Mystery, as I don't like most of the Novelties on the site <_<

It's up for grabs. Releasing it at 5:30 PM server time tomorrow. I'll update this if I change the time.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Something wrong starliteevee?

..wow. Giving up Regice? You really are a nice person.

Congratulations to anyone who received something in the past two days! <crosses fingers for Kyogre>

News: Well, nothing much. I'm considering starting to look for a male Skitty to breed with my Eevee once they both evolve.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats to all who got Regice!

@SE: If you like Regice so much, then why are you dropping the egg?

Me, I don't feel like clicking much for the rest of the night. There was someone over at the Debates forum who put "the 'tard Trixie" and I don't know why he said that, but yeah, I do feel a bit upset about it. I hope I can get to the bottom of that.

Illusione-Tempus

Hi folks I'm back :D

But I do click sometimes though, I always check out my party and daycare everyday, just to see whether my daycare produces eggs (oh, and trixie, you got one of my Shinx Eggs :D)

Too bad I didn't get the Articuno and Regice... Okay, I despise Regice, but to complete my Hoenn Dex? I have to... ;_;

Hopefully I'll get a Kyogre egg or the Mystery egg. I obtained Ho-Oh once (my first event :x) so I won't obtain a second one (obviously).

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the Missingno and the Regices! *throws confetti*

Don't feel pressured/guilt-tripped into dropping the Regice, SE. =(

(^^;; Yeah, I got one too. I figured that I'd get Regice from this event. I've gotten Regis from the past two events – seems like they're attracted to my party, for some reason – so I figured what the hey, why fight it.)

O.O Wow. I don't have much money, but the secret shop sounds fantastic!
>__< Question is, should I get that first and put off getting the Amulet Coin yet again (yeah, I'm weak to instant gratification), or get the AC first? Bargh. I really want another Lugia egg (to corrupt this time).

News: Erm, nothing. Just got an internet connection hooked up at my grandma's, so've merely been catching up with news so far.

Manchee

extra toasty
SE left GPX+, so I assume she doesn't have a problem really with getting rid of the Regi :/

News: Trapinch isn't very far from hatching, and Sneasel isn't too far behind, but it's 10 p.m. here and I'm just going to go to sleep for the night ^^ Three days until the mystery! And I'm considering leaving a spot open for Kyogre, but I'm not sure yet >< Oh, and I'll be creating a Social Group for this club over the weekend specifially for drop times and stuff (I've never created or even been in a social group, but I'm assuming you can make the posts private, so this way anyone looking in who isn't part of the club can't just peek in for drop times ;3) What do you all think of this idea?

Palcks~

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Damn, I'll probably be getting my hair done by the time SE drops her Regice, but whatever.

Yeah, it would be awesome if I were return from the wedding only to find a Kyogre in my party. Still, if I don't get anything during the first run of handouts, I might get one when they do that small redistribution of the first four. At least I hope I do.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Soo..im back...
News:Rotom hatched.Got a Bulbasaur egg to start Shiny and Coned Bulbasaur hunt...
Tryin to get Total Interactions to 5000

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
Congrats to all who get the event eggs! And good luck for the another one who don't get it (including me.. isn't it?)

news: no articuno and regice egg for me :'( Well,.. i think it's fine, there are some event eggs that will handed tomorrow...
And i buy a secret key.. and guess what i found! A Gracidea flower! (i spell it right, am I?) But my points aren't enough to buy it... : (

Status
Not open for further replies.