• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the Cresselia, DWs, Shiny Missingno, Regice, and Winter Vulpixes, everyone!
Looks like it's been a good event for everyone so far. =D (and I love the look of the Winter Vulpixes, as well!)

Found a Shiny Stone went I clicked on E. Goods' DW, too. Quite a nice way to start my GPX day. ^_^

News: Erm, still nothing. My GPX time is still minimal (>__< As I still haven't finishing purchasing Christmas gifts and the like).

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Question:

I did post this on the GPX forums too:

I read the following topic: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=26606

However, I do not understand the benenifts.

Does it mean that even if you go to another tab and interact with a Pokémon, as long as you don't visit one of the pages specified, you can still receive the egg/summoning item?

Or is it that if you navigate away from the page, as long as you don't visit one of the pages specified you can still see the event but not obtain the egg/summoning item.

Is it my first thought or my second thought that is true?

NEWS:
**Nothing special today except a Remorage which I need for my pure-breed project
**Torkoal and Seviper from the shelter
**Pure-bred a houndour and a phione (via pichu)
**Ho-Oh hatched and its a shiny! NOT!

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
@S_H: I think it is the first one you mentioned. I really like that update. Hopefully now I will get the little man or something.

Anyway, I think I'm going to try to get 100,000 total interactions today.

Manchee

extra toasty
If you still don't get it SH, it means that as long as you don't go to the Daycare, PC, Walker, or Abandonment pages after seeing the Little Man/Manaphy egg, you can claim it and it won't go away until you close the website or go to one of the unallowed pages. As for Chests, they won't go away at all until you close the site, even if you go to one of the before-mentioned pages ^^;

News: Nothing, I just got back from school.

Palcks~

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
Username: Here, it is Lucidia... on GPX+, it's Akumu the Darkrai.
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Akumu+the+Darkrai
How active you are on GPX Plus: I come on every day possible, click back as well as possible (which is usually everyone who clicks me), and warm the eggs and feed the Pokemon of the users on my Pal Pad and those who have added me.
Any other information you think we should know: Hello, Autumn Pachirisu ;)

Airi

I really like the new update because I've missed so many chests because I didnt see them right away Dx
Congrats on the Cresselia, Draco Wymsys, Shiny Missingno and whatever else x]
News : I evolved my Munchlax into Snorlax, evolved Yanma into Yanmega, got a Shroomish from the shelter, found and sold a Deepseascale.
I put my Miltank and Easter Buneary in the Daycare and they've already made one Easter Buneary :]

Party :

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Welcome all new members!!

The new update regarding the Little Man and the chests looks like a really great idea! It's too bad my luck with those things is practically horrible.

NEWS: Just got back from the dentist. My head hurts because I had to leave my mouth open for a pretty long period of time, but that won't stop me! As soon as I hatched Cyndaquil, I brought out my Snorunt and Shellder and evolved them into Froslass and Cloyster respectively, thus completing my HOLIDAY PARTY!!

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Wow, that update will be really convenient! I've missed a Little Man because of that.

NEWS:
I hatched my Winter Vulpix egg! I'm currently breeding them and waiting for an egg.
I hatched a Cleffa egg I got today.
Received East Sea Shellos, Meditite, Mantyke, Tyrogue and Clamperl eggs.

Meep:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Since it is almost Christmas, I have dressed up Emperor differently:

I would of put the Santa Hat on him but I haven't bought since I saving up for the (not so secret) Secret Key.

News: I Mass Clicked and I am very close to my goal.

Edit: I officially didn't get anything from the event. :(

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
^^ I didn't get anything from the event either. I am disappointed but not as much as I usually would be. Probably because I got heaps of really rare novelties and a legend only days ago.

party:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Since it is almost Christmas, I have dressed up Emperor differently:

I would of put the Santa Hat on him but I haven't bought since I saving up for the (not so secret) Secret Key.

News: I Mass Clicked and I am very close to my goal.

Edit: I officially didn't get anything from the event. :(

I bought all but one of the Christmas items. I didn't get the tree yet, but I will later tonight when I have enough points. I also bought the Secret Key about a week ago, left with 8 points! XD I never bought anything from there yet, but if you want extra evolutionary items or Repels for a cheaper price, then that's the item you want! I also saw some Summoning Items but they were too expensive. The only one I saw that I never got the Pokemon for was the Griesous Orb.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Wow. My Daycare Pokés are on a breeding spree. Released two earlier in the day and now they're at it again. But I don't have the Silph Scope, so I don't know whether they're normal Vulpix or Winter Vulpix..

NEWS:
Meditite egg hatched.
I evolved Elekid into Electabuzz using Pokéwalker.
Dropped the two eggs at 8:45 EST.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I bought all but one of the Christmas items. I didn't get the tree yet, but I will later tonight when I have enough points. I also bought the Secret Key about a week ago, left with 8 points! XD I never bought anything from there yet, but if you want extra evolutionary items or Repels for a cheaper price, then that's the item you want! I also saw some Summoning Items but they were too expensive. The only one I saw that I never got the Pokemon for was the Griesous Orb.

How much were the orbs?
Anyway, although I didn't get an event egg, I did reach 100,000 interactions and I'm pretty sure I'm done (or close to done) with my Non-Ditto/Legend/Novelty Egg Dex. I'll check later. Also, I really need a Legend or a Novelty soon. I have been having horrible luck recently. :/

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@ER: They are 15,000 points each, which is not that bad, considering how much you gotta pay for the Amulet Coin and Itemfinder and all that. And congrats on reaching 100K interactions!

As for me, I finally cracked the top 10 on the "Most Caring About the Preference of Pixels" list. I'm sure I'll probably get knocked off tomorrow, but hey, at least I got on it once, and that's fine with me. If I stay, then that's alright too!

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
Hey just rejoining the club. now that i am Somewhat active again. just hatched a shiny poliwag. all that time its been sitting in a fully cracked egg lol. and i have three legends. jirachi, celebi, articuno. yeah. :p

not much else new.

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆

I don't know why but maybe i have quite good luck this December. First, i get a MissingNo. Second, i got Ho-oh for my event, and third, this manaphy egg! Also the 3rd Manaphy egg i got.

Other: hatched a non-shiny Skarmory. Now she's in my PC.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Hey just rejoining the club. now that i am Somewhat active again. just hatched a shiny poliwag. all that time its been sitting in a fully cracked egg lol. and i have three legends. jirachi, celebi, articuno. yeah. :p

not much else new.

Welcome back, but please use the registration form! It's found on the very first post of the thread!

I was clicking the member list and I noticed Shiwin got a Kyogre from that small redistribution Wymsy did, so congratulations! Also, it took me a while to figure out whether or not that MissingNo. was shiny! I just woke up at the time, so that's possibly why.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
I LOVE the new update.

I've been tab-clicking again today, and just after I opened tabs in someone's party, a black chest popped up! I clicked it, got a bit confused about why there were three of them in four tabs, and after I got my Corruption Orb I went back to my party page and refreshed. And what should appear but the Little Man! (Which was a little annoying because he followed me through six tabs until I shook him off at the PC page. I don't want more Missingno.)

Winter Vulpix hatched male. I was hoping for a female to name Crystal, but I re-used a name from an old fic and called him Kyro. It seems to fit, with both Pyro and Cryo(genic).

Was shelter-stalking a moment ago for a Bidofo egg to use my Corruption Orb on, and a hatched male EB appeared. I already have two so I watched it for a while and waited for someone to claim it. Seems like no one was in the shelter/wanted it.

Still on the hunt for a Gracidea or Shiny Ralts~

Edit: Just got the Little Man again. What is going on today? Am I just really lucky? @.@

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Have you guys noticed even more minor updates:

**The user page stats have a new layout
**When clicking a Pokémon, on the Pokémon's page there is an online icon next to the owner's name if they are online

NEWS:
**Pure-bred quest on hold for the moment
**Current project: to pure-breed novelties so I can release my spare ones so I don't look like a hoarder
**Slime and Slime have produced 9 Slugma eggs...
**Gonna go and adopt five eggs from the shelter

CONGRATS:
**Lucario an the manaphy
**Gardevoir on the corruption orb

EDIT:

MORE NEWS:
**Just saw another Zombidofo egg from a normal player
**Adopted an Onix from the shelter (I should have got one from the lab)
**Adopted a Geodude, Caterpie, Shelder, and two Rhyhorns from the lab
**Should easily break my interactions record today 500 odd already...

EDIT (2):

EVEN MORE NEWS:
**Geodude hatched male -yes!
**Caterpie hatched female
**Made a new thread where you can announce your latest corruptions
**Found a shiny stone, also found an electirizer on sunday
**Got a remorage egg from the shelter
**Hatched a female shelder - yes!
**Hatched a male and female rhyhorn
**Saw a SS egg but left it alone - don't want to hoard
**Currently stalking the shelter for useful eggs

Last edited:

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Darn you Gateway Time-out!

And Shiny Hunting, I've noticed those too. I was a bit confused about the user stats layout at first.

NEWS:
Found a Leaf Stone on a 404 Error. xD
Staravia is in my Pokéwalker. It needs only 7 more levels to evolve.
Stayed up until 2 AM server time, so I got a head start with 400+ clicks.
Might start a sneak attack on the total interactions list. Commence mass-clicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.