• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was clicking the member list and I noticed Shiwin got a Kyogre from that small redistribution Wymsy did, so congratulations! Also, it took me a while to figure out whether or not that MissingNo. was shiny! I just woke up at the time, so that's possibly why.

Yay! I finally got something from an event! Thanks a lot, trixie. ^_^ Now my party is so blue. : D

News:
Got another CO egg yesterday, will abandon it if it doesn't hatch female. I also missed a DW egg in the shelter. D:

Party;

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
After 1 hour or so of site lag, the site has finally gone offline as an update is implemented.

I say update, but it just says 'working on something' so... (waits anxiously)

After my last mega-long post nothing interesting really happnened except the adoption of a Seviper egg.

I had three eggs in my party for ages because the shelter was so laggy...

EDIT:

Well there was no update and the site still lags.

Last edited:

Coleykid09

Hey everyone I'm new to this site so I may as well join :p

Username: Totodile
GPX Plus Party Link:http://www.gpxplus.net/user/totodile
How active you are on GPX Plus: I go on everyday for a few hours and return clicks to everyone.
Any other information you think we should know: I'm just trying to complete the egg dex at the moment then I'll go evolve pokemon.

May as well do some more of these :p

What is your favorite GPX egg or Pokemon that you currently have? Why? I think it is my... Giratina because it was my first Event Egg. I also like my Porygon-Z
2. What event Pokemon or eggs do you currently have? I have Giratina (PC'ed), Mew (PC'ed) and Ho-oh (Egg)
3. What items do you own on GPX? Only a few key items.
4. Do you spend forever clicking other people's eggs to get click-backs? What if they never click-back? I dont spend forever clicking and if they don't click back then, so what? I still get points ^_^
5. What starter/legendary Pokemon do you have? All fully evolved forms of the starters and some unevolved forms, I also got Rotom (if that counts), Giratina, Mew, and a Ho-oh egg.
6. What Pokemon are you currently breeding? Porygon-Z and Onix although I will soon use a Snorunt instead of Onix.
7. What Novelty Pokemon do you have currently? And which ones are you wanting the most? I have Manaphy, only, and I really want a Charmander Clone.
8. Pick one of your Pokemon (and half-siblings) and trace its (their) lineage back as far as you can. Who are its (their) Parents? Grandparents? Great-Grandparents perhaps? Perhaps even farther back? My Snorlax - Parents - Munchlax's Munchlaxs - Grand Parents - Munchlax's Torpius and Snorlax and Lolo's Tropius and Snorlax - Great - Grandparents - Miticante's Tropius and Ivysaur
9. What armies are you currently trying to raise? None currently
10. What is the best egg you ever found in the shelter? In the lab? Shelter - Porygon, Lab - No idea XD
11. What GPX Plus Groups are you in (if you are active on GTS Plus)? I was active on the Pokeglobal GPX club although it went down.
12. What do you think about trading in GPX Plus? Should it be added? I don't think it would because there would be too many "Magikarp for Legendaries" trades.
13. If you could add/change/remove one thing from GPX plus what would it be? I would add a "bred by: ... " to Shelter eggs.
14. What is your daily routine for GPX+? Click some eggs > Click back > Repeat.
15. How many Pokemon (NOT EGGS) do you usually keep in your party? I normally dont keep any in my party because I want to hatch as much eggs are possible.
16. What shiny Pokemon do you have? And what ones do you want? I have none, and I want Shiny Charmander, Starly (random :p), Totodile, and a Shiny Legendary.
17. How often do you click everyone on the first page? I've just joined so from now on!
18. Have you ever seen a Pokémon in the shelter? Did you get it? Or did it explode/get claimed? Manaphy, Porygon, Easter Buneary, taken.
19. How do you organize your pokemon in boxes? in Random, Random, Random, Starstruck (Starlys), NightStars (Starlys), L-N-S-100 (Legendaries, Novelties, Shinies, and level 100s), Awesomes (favourites)
20. Does anyone have a couple that they leave in the daycare due to having nothing else to breed? And how many children do they have? I used to but I forget who, They had like 15 kids. 21. How many people are in your Pal-Pad? Who are they?

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
What's up with the site? Is the server down or something?

I think I am going to shelter stalk for most of today. If only the site would start working!

News: Nothing. :/
Edit: Never Mind, it started to work...

Edit2: Finally, my luck is starting to work! I finally got a Zergoose! I clicked it insanely fast as soon as I saw it.

Last edited:
So this has been a lucky few days for me: I got a Winter Vulpix from the event. And then today when I wasn't looking for anything in the lab I saw a shaymin egg, but I had 6 eggs in my party, so I abandoned one (this took like 10 mins due to lag) and I went back to the lab on the off chance it would still be there, and it was!! So I got it! It was weird because normally it congradulates you for adopting a pokemon, but that didn't happen so I thought I missed it, but I checked in my party and there it was!

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
I didnt think i had to use the form, cause my links could just be copy pasted from old one and stuff, but ok.
Username: Sunkirby
GPX Plus Party Link:http://www.gpxplus.net/user/sunkirby
How active you are on GPX Plus: i pretty much just return clicks towards end of day.
Any other information you think we should know: meh. i just try to hatch what comes my way.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
And my luck continues! I got a Manaphy Egg!
I'll probably release it if it isn't shiny. And if I do release it, I'll release it on Christmas.

News: I clicked around and abandoned all my non-shiny Mudkips.

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the Manaphy and Zergoose, ER! (and I hope that you find an event poke or two in the shelter, too!)
Congrats also on the Shaymin~
I'm liking the good news all around. =D

News: Finally found enough time in a day to click pal pad, users who have added me, finish clickbacks, and do a tiny bit extra! (<.< It's the first time since the 17th that I've been able to do so...)

Also: Shiny Winter Vulpix looks quite like regular Winter Vulpix: Actually, I take that back. The color reversal is much more obvious when they're side by side.

Trixie's, for comparison:

It's still really freaking adorable, though.

Edit: @Blue: For everyone else, yes. For the summoner, no. Summons now appear instantly for the summoner, and only the summoner can claim them for the first five minutes after they're summoned.

Last edited:

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Does it still take five minutes (exactly) to have a summon appear in the Lab?

EDIT: Oh, okay. So for the first five minutes, the summoner is the only one that can see it, and after five minutes, it's free game for everyone else?

ENDEDIT

I'm continuing with my Trapinch hunt. I have other eggs in my party, but when they hatch, there will be Trapinch eggs in their place. I am not stopping until I get my green Trapinch! -huffs-

Jula, my normal colored Flygon, reached level 100 today, making her my eighth so far. I've got Selena (EB) and Uno (normal B) back in the Daycare to produce EB eggs. All I've gotten so far are Bunearies. If I get an EB, I'll post it here. I don't think anyone wants them anymore - anyone who wanted one has one for the most part. Speaking of Novelties, anybody here have any that they don't want...? XD

Congrats to whoever deserves them. I'm jealous of your insane luck. ^^

~blue

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Thanks for the congrats. I hope I find an event egg too. I also hope that everyone starts having good stuff happening on the site.

News: Manaphy and Zergoose are close to hatching.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats to all for whatever you got!

Yeah, the shiny Winter Vulpix looks just as cute as the regular! Probably because of the silver tails. I wonder if anyone has an image of Winter Ninetales because I'm rather impatient when it comes to those things. I also decided to join the Shimmering Competition group!

Congrats to everyone that got something from the event. I'm one of those unlucky people who didn't, but I'm not sad. I got something from the last event, and I found 3 legendaries before this event, so I'm okay. There's always next time too ^^

Yeah, I'm going to be taking a short break from GPX, since I'm busy for the next week or so. So I'm sorry that I'm not returning your clicks this week v.v

That's about it... Nothing new has happened besides me hatching a Faillow egg :/

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats to everyone on all their finds!!

Missed a SS egg in the shelter yesterday D:

I'm still steadily hatching more weeds, none of them green yet, hope I get a shiny before the New Year.

put DW in PC bought the Santa hat, dressed up my shinies, DW and Shucky but I'm not sure what other dress ups to buy. They are expensive and I'm saving up for the lucky egg sooo I might just get the Candy Cane and Xmas Tree.

Party:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
uh.... why don't you just evolve yours Trixie? xD

News: Shelter stalked all hour in Science LOL. I saw a Remorage egg in the shelter, I missed it D: I also got a Febas that I threw into my "2 Level 100" box. I am going to start on those after I find my shiny Zeus.

Also, if anybody is able to breed me a Charmander Clone or Winter Vulpix, it would be greatly appreciated I can't offer anything in return though ;~;

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
@Mr. Joker: It takes 5 days and a Shiny Stone. As you can see, it hasn't been 5 days.

NEWS:
Evolved Staravia into Staraptor.
Hatched Horsea, Weedle and Carvanha eggs. Put my Flaaffy in the Pokéwalker. I am planning on putting Weedle and Metapod in there too.
Omanyte egg is very close to hatching has hatched!
Almost time for Porygon to evolve!
Obtained Anorith, Nincada, and Igglybuff eggs.

Meep:

EDIT:
Bought a Metal Coat and used it on Scyther.
Got a Pinsir egg.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Gardevoir Girl, even if you didn't want them you could've picked one up and abandond it later on. Unless you're like me where you don't abandon anything :3

News: My Dratini hatched female, and I picked up a 59% hatched Cubone. My MissingNo. has reached level eighty (and has gotten a Christmas hat as well), and once he's at level one hundred I'm going to switch him with another Legendary - I was talking to someone who said they were upset about people who got the legends and novelties and just boxed them, and I felt bad, so now I'm going to go through all of mine as best I can ^^;

Palcks~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Yeah, like WaterTrainer said, you have to wait five days before evolving it. In a way it's a good thing, because you don't wanna evolve those cute little things right away, right? Because of the time and day I hatched it, I'll be able to evolve it on Christmas night!!

PAR-TAY!!:

Lucidia

Per.TableOfElephants
All right, I hatched both my Lileep and my Regigigas; the former was male and Gentle, and I liked that idea so much I named him Tessenka :) It means clematis.

And then Mambo went in the PC :p it was named after the first and only Regigigas i ever got.

Also I'm aiming for a Kingdra. *snatches Horsea egg from shelter*

Today's party:

Status
Not open for further replies.