• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never get a Silph Scope now >.>
Don't feel down, I saved up for one by only clicking, changing pokemon forms, not buying anything and selling all I had. Of course now it's impossible not to buy anything becauase of the cute accessories in the shop :< But it is possible, so don't give up! But getting a Lucky Egg will be impossible.
And anyway, I think it is 10k, but not 100%.

NEWS: Evolved Zubat into Crobat, the stuffed it into a box and took out Azurill, to evolve into Azumarill. I skipped out Cleffa, Igglybuff and Natu for it, but I wanted a blue party for Christmas. Now back to making cards :x

Hope that adapter arrives soon for you trix ^^;

If you could have any Pokemon from GPX+, it could be novelty, shiny, legendary, anything, what would you want?

I really want the Lake Guardians, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Mesprits my favorite, it helped me in platinum, and it's emo.

I have a question, I'm searching for a bidofo egg (never really wanted one before until I found out they could be zombified) and if I put my cursor over it in the shelter will it say that it's a bidoof egg or will it say mystery egg?

I have a question, I'm searching for a bidofo egg (never really wanted one before until I found out they could be zombified) and if I put my cursor over it in the shelter will it say that it's a bidoof egg or will it say mystery egg?

if you've hatched a bidoof, then the bidofo would say mystery. or, if there's two 'bidoof' egg sin the shelter. :p

as for me, just gonna click back and shelter stalk a bit...nothing good today.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
The new adapter will hopefully come in tomorrow, but for now, I for some weird reason got my old one to work by connecting the loose wires. I hope that it'll hold until tomorrow, but at least while it's still working, I'll try to mass-click like I always do.

They can try to keep me down, but I'll ALWAYS come back!!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
See Ya for now Trixie : P

News: Missed a male Zergoose that I needed. Dammit.

Also dressed up up my special pokes and made my GPX signature a Christmas one.
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

||
That is my current sig

also my party:

Manchee

extra toasty
News: Cubone hatched female... not sure if I'm happy about that yet or not ^^; I'm stalking the Shelter now for a new egg, hopefully I'll find a Bulba Clone or Legendary, lol. I also won't be on much tomorrow since it'll be Christmas Eve, and I'll be getting presents from my mom in the morning and going to my mommom's later that day ;D

Palcks~

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Hopefully your adapter comes soon Trixie!

Anyway, I found a shiny stone earlier today and sold it. Now I am only 5,000 points away from the Secret Key.

News: I am going to go on a Clicking Spree.

xxFrozenFlower

Hey, I saw you post on the Shimmering Competition thread, trixie08! Forgot to welcome you though. *headdesk* ;__;

Anyways, I've decided to quit-ish GPX+, as in empty-out my party so I don't need to stress about clickbacks. So I'll be giving out FREE clicks to my regular clickers. :3

Unfortunately, this puts all shiny-hunting on break. XD; Unless I decide to hatch a few eggs when I think I'll be clicking a lot or something.

/still kind of irked on being skipped over this event, but only because some people got TWO event eggs... blargh.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I just found a shiny stone, hopefully my item finder will be on a fire today too.

News : Hatched my EB and IT IS ANOTHER FRICKIN FEMALE! Again I will abandon it on Christmas, that is unless I don't eat the damn thing first.

If you could have any Pokemon from GPX+, it could be novelty, shiny, legendary, anything, what would you want?
This is a hard one... probably my shiny female Oddish that I want. This is because if it hatches male, then I have hunted for it for nothing.

So in the next week or so I plan on either purchasing an amulet coin or an item finder. I seem to find a lot of items already on my own, but I was wondering which one I should get first? To those of you who have one or the other or both, has it helped? And which one has been more benificial?

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Dang, a lot of people are finding Shiny Stones lately! Save it for when you get a Winter Vulpix if you wanna!

Oh, and did I tell you guys how awesome electrical tape is? I used it to hold the wires that cause the computer to turn on! It's better than the other way I did it, and I hope the wires will stay where they are for at least until tomorrow!

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Anyways, I've decided to quit-ish GPX+, as in empty-out my party so I don't need to stress about clickbacks. So I'll be giving out FREE clicks to my regular clickers. :3
Wait, do you mean that you're leaving GPX? I don't really understand what you're saying, especially about "quit-ish"-ing. If you are leaving, I'll be sad to see you go, and hope you'll come back :C
If I'm wrong, then please correct me.

SO... I bought a candy cane to find out it doesn't go well with any of My pokemon, so that was a waste of 2,000 points <_< Whatever, I'm probably the most fucked-up user on the site, so my complaints are moot ^_^

@Mr. E Goods: Nice Internet way of getting into the Holiday spirit! Very clever!

@Mr. Joker: Vanilla is absolutely adorable c:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
And after around 3 months, the little man decided to visit me and I have caught him!

With the luck I have been having, it almost makes up for not getting anything from the event. A shiny Mudkip would make this perfect!

News: My Shiny Electrode reached LV.100 and I put him in my pc.

Edit: Looked at a thread posted by Zerxer and it said: "Merry Christmas Eve.. Eve to everyone! Be sure you visit GPXPlus tomorrow. Why?

It is a mystery."
I wonder what the mystery is...

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I'm curious about the mystery too. Well, whatever it is, I'm going to be there to find out.

0.o Oh. My. Gosh.

"You look to your feet, and find a pearl! Congratulations!"

This is the first item I've ever found since February.

What have I done to deserve such luck?

it almost makes up for not getting anything from the event.
FJADKFJKAJKFA; Whaaaaaaat are you saying???? It almost makes up for not getting an event? I was happy as Heaven when I got my first Missing.No.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
See Ya for now Trixie : P

News: Missed a male Zergoose that I needed. Dammit.

Also dressed up up my special pokes and made my GPX signature a Christmas one.
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

||
That is my current sig

also my party:

Awww, how cute!

And just because he posted his:

And did anyone hear about the whole thing about Arceus thrasher and Glitter being banned? One user sent me a PM and told me they were flagged for being potential botters and then they were removed! I don't even know if they were botters or not but don't you think they should have proved their innocence before being banned?

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆

let's see, i really want..
Shiny Rayquaza (i'm hoping too much, eh?)
Shiny Dialga
Dracowymsy and shiny Winter Vulpix

And btw, i see some people found good items rarely o_O

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
FJADKFJKAJKFA; Whaaaaaaat are you saying???? It almost makes up for not getting an event? I was happy as Heaven when I got my first Missing.No.
Congrats on the pearl. Well, I guess it does make up for it. XD

Hopefully I am able to get on a bit tomorrow since I will be spending Christmas with my Relatives.

News: I hatched another NON-shiny mudkip and got another kip egg.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Woah, what? Arceus Thrasher and Glitter were banned? o_O Yeah, their click counts were indeed crazy, but I agree that they should've been given a "fair trial," so to speak.

Congrats on the Missingno and the items!

And the Christmas dress-ups are indeed tres chic quite cute. I love how Shuckle's Santa hat is too big for his head! And how Trixie gave most of her party presents~

There are a lot of Pokemon that I covet, but the ones I want most are Celebi and a Shiny Shuckle.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
O.O
O.O
O.O

I was just looking back at the old club, and I was looking through all the old posts, just sort of being caught in a feeling of nostalgia, when I remembered, and my remembrance brought me to realization.

I am, very, truly sorry for the way I have been acting. I was treating you all unfairly, and being very rude, when I acted that way in the old club, just because I hadn't received event eggs. I had been a whiner, a complainer, yet not one of you started yelling at me or showing any slight signs of impatience, and I need to be able to see that the way some of you act when you get upset is reasonable, and should not be put down and be an excuse to get yelled at.

No one had made me give up my event eggs, I had just done that because I didn't like owning something that others didn't get. I had guilt-tripped myself into dumping my prized eggs into the shelter, or had done it out of some spiteful way of my own selfish greed. I had chosen to ride myself of some of the rarest and most vaulable Pokemon that I love, and yet not one of you had made me do it though I had acted so.

So ask you now, for your forgiveness for my inexplicable behavior. I truly apologize for being a jerk, and for being rude and not showing the smallest bit of decency or respect to any of you when you had done nothing to deserve otherwise. And so I apologize, and would like to be able to post among you like a member once again.

I suppose it is the absence of my friend Flurried Rains that may have put me down, for he was a very good Internet friend of mine and had made this club fun for me when I had re-joined back in July. I had missed it then, and I miss it now. So please allow me to once walk again alongside you all as you click the pixel-figures, and let me be able to share in the upsettings and hapiness that you all may experience, as I had once done so.

I do not ask for a spot on the member list, for such a thing is beyond my wishes and would not be right for me to try and re-claim a position after asking to be taken off. Merely, I would like to become a part, though not officially, of this club again, and to be able to post the comings-and-goings of the site, and to belong again, in the Global PokedeX Plus Fan Club.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Awww, how cute!

And just because he posted his:

And did anyone hear about the whole thing about Arceus thrasher and Glitter being banned? One user sent me a PM and told me they were flagged for being potential botters and then they were removed! I don't even know if they were botters or not but don't you think they should have proved their innocence before being banned?

Thanks for the compliments Starliteevee and Trixie, much appreciated. And Your Pokemon look excellent too Trixie. I love the snowflakes. I will buy some next time.

Also, I also heard that the reason Glitter and Arceus Thrasher were banned because they were cheating. By the way what are botters?

@ Starliteevee ^^^ I was never in the last club but you seem like one of the nicest members in this club, always complimenting others, so you couldn't have been that bad in the other club. And if no one spoke up and complained then your behavior mustn't have been as bad as it seems.

EDIT: GPX is lagging terribly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.