• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I just tried to reach the 3500 clicking acheivement. I had under 100 to go..and the site went offline. My hand is half-numb, half-aching, and I think I might either cry or slam my forehead into the wall. [/wangst]

I entered my Mismagius into the Contest. She wasn't as overly dressed up as some I saw, but anyway, good luck to all who entered.

m190049

Local psychopath
There will still be that regular event when they distribute eggs right?
There won't be any regular events this month, as I understand.
In other words, dress-up-contests aren't replacing normal events from now on- it's just a special for this month.

When are these Manaphy Eggs going to GO AWAY!?
*Going to release it as soon as I possibly can*

Why can't I find any Piplups or Turtwigs? =3

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
So Shuckle hatched into female... Yeah for lab breeding pair! :D
And got second lab Treecko egg. Hope that its a better nature than my other lab Treecko: Serious hmmm...
Overslept little bit (normaly woke up sametime as reset is) so I dont have time to do any clicks before school starts.
Party:

Oh forgot... Im planing to put both of Shuckle to daycare after when I get male WV
Edit: Docile Treecko >.<

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
I have finally finished voting in all the threads for the Contest. I have to agree with GG, I am annoyed by the amount of Very Rare/Novelty/shiny Pokemon in the Contest as well.
My Millie gets only a few votes, but I never expect that she will win, so it doesn't matter that much to me.

NEWS:
-Obtained another MissingNo. egg. This time I found it when I was clicking Shiwin's party. I will be having all the MissingNo. forms.
-Obtained a Poochyena egg from the Shelter. The egg has hatched into a male Poochyena, and I have deposited him into my PC.
-Current shiny Shroomish hunt process: 0/52.

EDIT 1: Another thing that annoys me about the Contest is many of the entries are dressed up with too many Powders or those 'glittering' accessories. Honestly, I am not very satisfied with the overall quality of the entries.
EDIT 2: I forgot to mention this - I unlocked the Novice Breeder achievement and obtained a Sun Stone as award. I sold the Sun Stone to the Shop.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Ampharos got 14 votes... well, it's good enough =/

I've been voting around the contest part. Still, one thing's for sure annoying: Too many people used too many Powders... I hate it if people abuse Powders, and most of them even lack of creativity. No, seriously, there's random ones, simple yet cute ones, extreme yet abusing ones, you know what I mean...

Seriously, I would want to vote but it's really hard to chose if most of the entries are quite bad...

EDIT: The party :p :

BTW I see people here click on the Lileep egg... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? This world is evil...

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Well, I am semi-disappointed I didn't enter the competition now. I may have (MAY HAVE) passed the first round and got me a Deoxys. But never mind... I am not a dresser-upper.

NEWS:

**First Bagon of my shiny hunt hatched Female and non-shiny. Interestingly it only took 90 interactions to hatch because of some views I got.
**Adopted my second bagon for the hunt after lurking in the shelter to find one for half and hour.

**I have given up on lab-rares because Mephi's success puts me down and I don't want to waste time in there. Also, I want to keep my daily eggs hatched number down to 1 or 2.

**When all my legends reach level 95+ (including my Unown), I will start to train my lab rares because I have nothing else I want to level up. This is until I get that darn breeding achievement.

OTHER:

**Can you change the form of Deoxys when you have one?
**If so, why would there be different eggs for different Deoxys?

The Eggs I want hatched can now be viewed in my signature - I will only post my party rarely.

EDIT:

Lol, I just missed a half hatched Groudon Egg in the shelter. Saw it just as I refreshed and then I refreshed frantically until I saw it again four refreshes later. Clicked it, but it was gone.

Taking it lightly at the moment and don't want to complain because I got a Bidofo before it and then a Clone after it which wil be released if not female and added to the big drop which may be brought forward a bit.

EDIT 2:

The Groudon was taken by our very own Mephi - so I am happier now.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I just tried to reach the 3500 clicking acheivement. I had under 100 to go..and the site went offline. My hand is half-numb, half-aching, and I think I might either cry or slam my forehead into the wall. [/wangst]

I entered my Mismagius into the Contest. She wasn't as overly dressed up as some I saw, but anyway, good luck to all who entered.

Are you even a member here?

Anyway, like I said earlier, classes start for me today, so I won't be doing too much today because I'll be there for most of the day. I will however, try to check if anything happens while I'm gone.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Oh alright, if they will still produce eggs at level 100, they'll stay in the daycare!

I need to feed Pokémons the right berry 112 times, so I can get the achievement.
Edit: ^ I got the achievement! I didn't think I would get it today, but looks like I did it.

So I hatched a male Mudkip, yippee, another male starter haha. I kept him for levelling up ^-^

Also, my 'saving up for secret key' goal is this:
14,169 / 25,000
I'll guess that I need to be lucky to find items or to click a lot for points!
Also, my daycare Pokémon have 48 children, 13 eggs, 3 Milotic and 32 Feebas.

(I hope I don't break any rules with my post)

~ Esmerry

Sorry but I have a question again: let's say you use an orb. With the new update, will it show the egg? Or is there still a chance that you refresh much times and still don't see anything?Since I wonder if you use the orb and you will not see it, you'd waste the orb..

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@Esmerry: This is the procedure for a summon:

Use the orb - the egg gets randomly insrted into the lab.
You will have to refresh the lab until you see it - you may not see it at all.

Best to use a repel if the lab is relatively full so it gets rid of some eggs, but if you haven't obtained many eggs, there is no point.

Sometime the lab is empty (on busy days and extra maturity days) and if you use the orb then, the legendary egg will be the only one in the lab.

You are the only person who is able to see your summon for the first five minutes - then it is available to everyone.

NEWS:
**Returned from school - will start clicking now. Got about 5 rows of clickbacks
**Gonna take it slow slightly because I need that breeding achievement.

QUESTION:
**My Deoxys question above still stands
**If I open a load of tabs but don't click any, do you think it is a good way to find chests/items?

CURRENTLY:

**Clicked back 230 interactions, now testing to see how many points I get for my Ho-Oh reaaching level 100.

Last edited:
aww. my ninetales is only at 9 votes in thread 21...but it'll be good to have her back if she doesnt make it! <3

congrats to anyone who got anything new and stuff. i should be doing work. P:

i love the multi links for firefox. it rocks.

Liliac the Wind

Wind Elemental
Okay here I am complaining again.
I know my entry was not that good but tie with a plain milotic and a glittered articuno. cmon.
Also I feel I can get to 400k total int tomorrow :) (Unless something really wrong happens xD)

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
@SH: One Deoxys can change in all forms. When Deoxys was one of event eggs one friend of mine (added me and clicked me daily, havent be online for awile) and I saw all forms. Since I have wondering why there is many Deoxys eggs then...

Still its somehow lucky to see egg after summoning it. Yes, that 5 minute thing makes easier to get own summonend but still you might or might not see it (of course if you dont have that egg in Egg Dex and have all common and uncommon eggs in there, whit repel its easy to found)...
Without Repels or having already that egg in Egg Dex its just have to refresh madly in that 5 minutes.
I havent count how many summoning I have done after that update, all of them ended successful but only one, Palkia, I didint even see. I think that while I summoned Palkia, there just was at that point so many lab eggs so I didint see it , even whit Wide Lens.

Found Dragon Scale while I was doing clickbacks... Sold

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
NEWS:

I got exactly 1000 points for my Ho-Oh reaching level 100.

This begs the question:

On a double points day, will get 2000 points? If I will, then I will save my others till then. Time to post this question on the official GPXplus forums...

OTHER:

Congratulations to Zenzai on the Latias and the Mesprit. Oh boy, do I envy you - how are you always there at the right time?

Haha I wrote this before she posted that she got them!

Last edited:

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
Meh,didn't do alot of clicking today since I had alot of homework to do.And congrats who got someone (Zenzai you make me jealous especially with you Latios you just got :p)

News:
-2 Squirtles hatched and my E.B none of them were shiny :p

Parteh:

That's all for today :p

FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Why is it, on the day there is a contest, I can't get online or cannot be bothered to? As of consequence, I couldn't enter anyone.

Oh yeah, I haven't posted here in a while. Apologies about that.

36 Failows so far.

The Pokedex update was my idea, in the suggestions thread. Also, I keep getting too many clicks than I can handle. Sorry if I don't click you back. I have a new clicking policy concerning hoarders and People who give Pokemon nicknames that are just numbers.

My mansion's diary entries are getting better (at least, I think so.)

Oh and I got another Missigno to replace the one I gave up for the secret santa (I got an EB egg for that. Hatched Male!)

My Party:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
I finished up voting on the contest threads, too, and I'm in agreement with GG and leilukin. Lol'd at seeing Zerxer's entry. ^^;; Although some of the entries looked very thrown-together, I actually liked some of them a lot. Like the Cloyster m190049 posted, and one with a Munchlax holding a spoon in front of a table of food. (not posting a link, though, just in case those happened to be grouped with club member entries)

@SH: >__< I'm not posting legendary finds here anymore (since, as BA said, if anyone was actually curious, I usually post the latest find in my journal). And I actually missed the first Mesprit I saw in the shelter a couple of days ago, and grabbed a Psyduck egg instead. (Oops.) Managed to hatch it last night, though.
...o_O and how do you always manage to visit my journal right after I get something?

@RC: ^^;; It wasn't a Latios. It was a Latias. I'll be dropping my extra Latios (from my second Soul Dew) sometime next month, though.

News: Wish I'd gotten an Amulet Coin sooner. The point increase with it is quite substantial! Also, would anyone be interested in buying a Lustrous Orb?

EDIT: >_< Spent last shelter steal on Mesprit egg (since the one I got this morning was hatched). Clicked it pretty slowly, too, so was surprised to get it. *adds hatched Mesprit to the drop box*
Edit2: For anyone interested, Dropbox now contains one Dialga, one Palkia, one Latios, one Heatran, one Rayquaza, one Mesprit, three Manaphy, four Missingno, one Monferno, one Luxray, 6 Unown (two of which are Ds. -_-;; ), and a couple of Shuckle.

Last edited:
Hm. This months event is certanly different, to say the least. I entered none the less, and am currently 3rd in my poll, which I am quite pleased about. Not saying which though :p Good luck to those who entered.
NEWS:
FashionExpert.png
- Unlocked Fashion Expert just now, for a measly 550 points. Not worth it tbh. Hatched a total of 125 Candy eggs, and bought myself a Secret Key. I couldn't resist, I wanted it so. Got 2 more lv100s and am now proceeding to get Hoenn Master award, now that I don't haave to dress up my fluffy Candy.

Partty for rhe night:

Oh, and the other day, my Item Finder actually decided to work. I found 3 items in 1 day; that's more than I usualy get in a month. Sun stine, Thunder Stone and Oval Stone. All sold ofcourse ;D

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
One of my friends (Shaq-Attack) pointed out one of the creepiest things. o.o;
On the friend recorder...

Tuesday, January 12th 2010 at 11:24 PM
Torisho received an egg from the Old Man.
You found a little blue egg on the ground.

...Those both happened on the same minute. ._.
Creepy.

Anyway, got home from school, hatched the Meowth, Koffing, and Seedot eggs I had before I went to bed, and... That's about it.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Ah, 5 five rows of people to click back. Boy, do I miss those days! At least I was able to get on the school's computer long enough to hatch some eggs. Maybe tonight I'll try to get the Hoenn and Sinnoh Master achievements by temporarily changing some forms so I can fill out their Dex entries. Then I'll just have to find a bunch of Unowns.

PARTY TIME

BTW, this'll be the last time Laura Branigan and Sparkle Shroom will be in my party. Sad, actually, but I wanna start raising more Pokemon to level 100, not to mention I have three legends I just hatched and stuffed into my PC.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Well, as for the results for the contest so far for my Snorlax is that it has 28 votes, (not that bad) and isn't below many in it's thread. (Thread #30) Though I am surprised a Frosslass and Winter Vulpix are beating everyone in the thread. :/

Also, good thing those rules were toned down a bit, I was scared I would forget and post an egg I just got. I will try not to be all obnoxious.

Party:

Status
Not open for further replies.