• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALEX (Opticgoo) JOINED. YEY D<

We best friends.

Anyway

I've been a bit inactive, but I'm starting again. After my spree and a few days of cooldown, Raichu has gotten to level 68. It'll be 100 soon enough.

Not much else to say. -out-

So I was pretty irked that I didn't get the new egg, and was trying to console myself with shelter stalking, but I kept missing all the good eggs and then I went to the lab and found myself a ditto egg just laying there for my taking. Well needless to say that cheered me right up. :)

Also yesterday I did a record number of interactions and got the 2nd clicking achievement. I downloaded firefox so now I can click so much easier. I also unlocked Novelty Seeker and Cypress' Assistant.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Haven't been here for a while but have been activew on GPX+. Nothing has really happened to me on GPX+ since i last posted which was ages ago, other than finding another manaphy egg.
Missed the february contest due to being on holidays but im not really fussed about it, it was a good change though.
Schools starts tommorow so wont be doing very many clicks, probably just my palpad. But just then i saw this egg in Snap's party, Snap got this weird egg i pressume from the shelter that i have never seen before, maybe someone can clarrify it for me. It needs 27,648 maturity as well which is weird :/
http://gpxplus.net/info/Zwx5ZwN3BN

here's the link to the egg.

Nothing else from me, i wish i found that egg though. :(

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
^ Here is something about that new egg: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=29957

I think that my breeding pair just dont know how to do Bidofo eggs :S It would be easier to stalk shelter...
Nothing else... I just woke up and going to school soon
Tomorrow going to shelter stalk.. I want that new Pokii egg <.<

Edit: @Song of Ice and Fire: Congrats for finding Ditto :)

Edit2: So Im school now and lab/shelter stalking if I have time. But something weard happened to me o_O
1. I clicked my party and while it was loading I went to do school work.
2. I come back and saw that I found Metal Coat. And clicked my party again and found Razor Fang... lol?
QUICK EDIT! What the?! I clicked my party now 4rd time and found Stardust O.O And I dont have even Poke Radar on...

Last edited:
I was lucky, and got Pokiis new eggs :3 Aha. Lucky, as I am crap at shelter stalking. That makes 2 legends/novelties in my party. Need to hatch one soon >x
Congrat's on all successful summons/shinys/ditto/anything else.

News: Hatched more Candy, got a Pokii, and got the achievement "Enough already" From my past Candy breeding pair.
My party:

Last edited:

Mister Emerald

Clair iz smexy.
I've got a Pokii egg as well.

*Goes to update signature*

Manchee

extra toasty
^One-line = strike :/

Anyway, I had a full Party and missed out on the new Novelty... eh, I don't even really like it :3 And I'm supposed to be at school, but it was snowing and I waited at my bus stop for forty minutes in the cold :< So now I am home and my dad said I do not have to go to school ;P

News: Going to be clicking a pretty good amount today. Hopefully Expert Clicker?

Party;

BA~

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Oh cool, that new egg, but I had a full party. Oh well, at least they are breedable.
But congratulations to everybody who got one!

Since the 3 days are over, Rapidash lost her Pokerus.
And my daycare Pokémon (WV & Piplup) produced 2 eggs when I came online, and another 2 eggs when I was a little time online! 3 Regular Vulpix eggs and 1 Piplup egg.
I currently have 113/120 eggs for the Novice Breeder ^-^
Also, after 5 days of waiting, I
changed my MissingNo.'s form into the Kabutops Fossil! It's my favourite :D

Well, I am currently just clicking

Also; no tips on nice finds in the shelter? Because the times of new Pokémon appearing in the shelter is random now I believe..

~ Esmerry

Edits:
~Deciced I will save up for the Item Finder, and maybe sometimes buy a dress-up item. I need 37,500 points for the Item Finder when there's sale. And now to hope it's there when there is sale, because not all the account upgrades are in the shop at the same moment anymore..
~Also hatched a male Combee. I will maybe keep the ones I hatch first (like the male Togepi) because I've never obtained one of them before ^-^
~I reached 18.000 total interactions!
~Hatched my Dracowymsy! It's soo cute. Now I'll be waiting for the shop to restock a Protector.
~Got the Shopaholic achievement. Had to sell a Leaf & Moon stone, but alright, I'll buy the stones again when I need them.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
^I don't stalk the Shelter much at all anymore, so I can't help you there P:

News: Broke my clicking record ^^; I'm still clicking away too, though I might take a break to eat and play some Mario Kart Wii, haha. ~1,800 clicks so far. Hopefully I can get to 3,500 before the day is over. And only two days until my birthday and big day for clicking! ;3

Oh, I evolved my two Pichu a few hours ago ;)

BA~

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
Oooh I want a Pokii *ads Pokii to Novelty List*
Anyway I missed a Slime Slugma,but while I was doing click backs I finally found a chest with a summoning item instead,a red chest with a Lustrous Orb!! This really made me feel better :D Now I just need to buy a Repel if I find any.

Parteh:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Yes! My most recent Missingno hatched shiny!

I guess welcoming the Little Man whenever he showed up paid off. ^^;;

Congrats to whoever got a Pokii! (<.< Damn, they're cute.)
*goes off to shelter stalk*

News: Just woke up, so eating breakfast before restocking my party and doing clickbacks. Oh, and trying to think up a nickname for the Missingno.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats to everyone who got anything cool.

I find it strange that Zerxer got the normal Pokii while Pokii himself got a shiny one (the color's cute, btw). He did say something about them being breedable, so I guess they can breed with Ditto or whatever else they say is compatible. I just hatched another fail Shinx and another fail male Munchlax and picked up another in the shelter (I saw a CO egg there too! I refresh and it was still there!)

And about the Pokii egg, it looks really cool when it's about to hatch, if anyone caught it. If not, I saved an image of it!

Manchee

extra toasty
^Yeah, the star-like design on it is pretty amazing ;3

And now that I've looked at Pokii on my laptop instead of my iPod, I really want one D: I wonder if it evolves... into that thing in Pokii's GPX sig. Looks pretty cool, though I'd probably keep it as a Pokii ^^;;

News: Pokés in Party are leveling up nicely today. Muk reached level 100, so she's out of the Walker and Ponyta is in. Has anyone been finding items in the Walker a lot lately? The past three times I've taken a Pokémon out I've gotten something.

BA~

EDIT: I think Pokii will be able to evolve. I gathered this from Pokii's DA:

If you haven't noticed, that other demon next to Pokii actually is Pokii, or rather his true form. His small form is more like an avatar of sorts. In his true form, Pokii becomes faster, more powerful, as well as certain other special abilities. One of these abilities causes that symbol in the background to appear on his forehead. Oh, and he gets taller, too

It makes more sense looking at the image, but that first part about the larger thing being it's true form makes me think it'll be able to evolve ^^

Last edited:

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
@Trixie:
I want to see it.

@BA:
''Pokii (Avatar Form)'' so it probaly that ''evovultion'' is his other form.

News:
-Filled up my second box of Squirtles,48 eggs,no shiny.
-Hippopotas evovled into Hippodown
-Burmy (Yellow,Male) evovled into Mothim
-Training the female Burmys right now

Parteh:

Hope they sell Repels tomorrow,I'm so excited to summon my Palkia :D :D :D
That's all for today!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats on the Shiny female Eevee and the Shiny Missing No., Ditto and all who got Pokii's eggs and anyone else I have missed who got something.

I'm off to school now so clicking will now stop until I get back just before reset. No news from me, other than I am frantically repaying clicks.

party:

~Goods

trixie08

Speak No Evil
6.png

Here it is if anyone never got to see it. Very unique, not the usual cracked thing. Definitely a must-have for me! Not to mention it's cute!

Oh, and I also found another treasure chest! It contained a Lunar Wing though, but I may summon it anyway for the h-e-double hockey sticks of it. I also forgot to mention last night that I finally got the Cascade Badge achievement, and I'm pretty close to getting the Rainbow Badge once Alfredo gets to level 100.

Pokii. Do want. I'm kicking myself for being at school and having a full party, but hey, I can't get everything I want....

...except THIS:

I was looking in the lab and saw a long description. Upon seeing the words 'clouds' and 'grey' I immediately knew what I was looking at. I click it, crossing my fingers that it doesn't get claimed and...gotcha! I finally avenged the silver wing I lost. That's one summon item less that I have to worry about.

Congrats to everyone who got a pokii or anything cool (shiny missingno. in particular; well done!)

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
YES.

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WHY I WAS SHELTER STALKING AT THAT EXACT MOMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEK 8D

ahem.

Sorry. I'm just extremely excited after wondering how it'd feel to find one of them today, haha.

Congrats on the Lugia SA!

News: Took iZAP U 2 out of my Party when I switched Zergoose and Bidofo into the Daycare, and kept him in the PC while stalking. Then I found Pokii and posted here.

Exactly 1,931 clicks at this moment. 3,500 won't happen, I'm not motivated enough. Hopefully on my birthday in two days I will ^^;; I at least want 2,000 and I can easily do that later. Right now it's off to play Mario Kart Wii :D

BA~

EDIT: Thought of a topic.

Is there anything you really want to see on GPX?

For some reason, I'd like to see a new Dracowymsy form. Either that or a non-Pokémon based Novelty (i.e. DW and Pokii, since neither are based off of anything.)

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I just hate it when people brag about what they got while all you got was a Cresselia:

It took me three minutes to find it, but I bet it wouldn't matter. I almost thought it got snatched by someone else for a second, but then I realized the whole 5-minute thing. I'll drop it soon if it isn't shiny! Probably will be accused for being a hoarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.