• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain

Ahh, I totally forgot to post here for a while. Nothing much has happened. I'm four Pokémon from getting Sinnoh Master and I'm desperately hoping I'll be rewarded an Adamant Orb or Gracidea for my effort (Raine your bias towards movie 11 is showing)

I plan to get to 10,000 points today and then buy 20 Antidotes so I can get Shopaholic. I'll let you know how that goes~

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
I have returned from school with less homework than usual :)

NEWS:

**Last night I found a Pokii egg in the shelter randomly - wasn't stalking or anything

**So, Pokii entered my party and I levelled three Dracowymsy overnight.

**Daycare pair have produced 18 squirtle eggs I think. Will swap them out for a Zergoose/Zangoose pair soon.

**Hoping to get maybe 800-1000 interactions tonight.

**Also, I have bred 20 less eggs than I have hatched (this was 400 odd a couple of months back). Soon I will get the breeder achievement, and I can start hatching eggs galore again.

OTHER:

**Congrats to anyone and everyone - there was a Corrpution Orb and a MissingNo. if I remembered correctly?

EDIT:

Lab rare Vulpix - my second one (hoping for a breeding pair)

Last edited:

CaptainX24

Seems like I'll be doing a good amount of clicking today.

Goals:
Get Miltank to lvl 100 (Primeape would be even better)
Get my 13000th proper interaction
Get over 9000 total interactions on Darkrai

Party:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the corruption orb, Esmerry!

Heads-up: I'll be dropping 3 Pokii eggs at 1:45 server.

News: Woke up to find Muk at lvl 99 and Weezing at lvl 97. Hoping to get those two and Rhyhorn (currently in the Walker), at least, to lvl 100, by the end of the day. Also found a Macho Brace while clicking around last night, and a Rare Bone yesterday while in the Lab, which was nice. Doing clickbacks now.

Oh noez, I haven't posted here in a long time...

Well, where to start? Uhm, on Sunday I missed the very first pokii egg I found in the shelter, and 5 minutes later...a hatched ditto. I only need ditto to breed with dracowysmy, but I think it'll be a while before I can get over it. To make things worse, I missed another 2 pokiis yesterday. Perhaps my luck will turn once zenzai drops the pokiis. Maybe...

In other news, I evolve shellderboy into cloysterman and now I'm levelling up his partner to about his level. Also hatched a ton of shiny fails...

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Okay, this is the last time I'm gonna complain about Pokii, I promise.

Everywhere I turn, there is someone with a Pokii egg in there party. It's like they keep taunting me! I even shelter stalked for one when someone said they were gonna drop it, and I didn't see it! I have this bad feeling that everyone and their mothers is gonna have one before I do, like most novelties before.

Oh, and I'm off the Most Helpful list because I don't click 10,000 times a day like some!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Okay, this is the last time I'm gonna complain about Pokii, I promise.

Everywhere I turn, there is someone with a Pokii egg in there party. It's like they keep taunting me! I even shelter stalked for one when someone said they were gonna drop it, and I didn't see it! I have this bad feeling that everyone and their mothers is gonna have one before I do, like most novelties before.

Oh, and I'm off the Most Helpful list because I don't click 10,000 times a day like some!

I feel the same way, though I'm sure we will get one soon enough if everyone else has one.

No news today. Though I am still trying to get the female Munchlax which has been avoiding me.

Off to school now -.-

party:

~Goods

m190049

Local psychopath
Deep in a jungle, somewhere on a remote island in the deep pacific... Is some boy's social life. You see, it has escaped him so far that it is now likely lost for the rest of forever. Oh shucks.
But aside from that- a prophecy has finally been fulfilled. The ancient quest of the ancients, of which, might I mention, is very very ancient, sought out by human and animal alike to be conquered. By which I mean an achievement that was implemented a month and one day past, and that I started working towards 16 days ago.

...WELL ANYWAY I finally got my achievement! However... There are two possible rewards. The one I really wanted, and the one that I didn't want.
GUESS WHICH ONE I GOT!?
D:

So... Yeah. ANYWAY, in a different story, which may or may not be directly related to the past story if you had any Idea what I was talking about (because I sure as hell didn't)... I have this excess Rainbow Wing, which isn't even a wing and is actually a feather. But that's besides the point. I think.
I'm planning on selling it. Before I do, I was wondering- anyone want? Either way, I'm selling it, so if someone else would like me to sell it at a certain time so they can grab it, speak up.

Also, I finally hatched a Male Magby. =D
Now I just need to get the trio to Level 100 and my team is complete. =)
...Yeah that'll take a while.

Party:

Recent Achievements:
TotalBankruptcy.png
Total Bankruptcy - Have exactly 0 points on hand, while having over 10 000 total interactions. - 6000 Points
JohtoMaster.png
Johto Master - Get the Pokedex entries for all non-Very Rare Johto Pokemon. (Unown is excluded) - Rainbow Wing

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
News

Getting close to 10,000 clicks just clicking away and as I was I found an adamant orb :D . I used it and here it is

I'm still clicking for 10,000 clicks that's all for now .

Manchee

extra toasty
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while >< I've lost temporary interest in GPX :/ My Pokés are leveling up slowly and my Daycare couple won't make any Zergoose eggs, so I'm not very motivated atm.

Though once I'm back into it and everything, the first thing I'm going to try for is the Johto Achievement - m19, would you like the Silver Wing if I got it? I don't want the Rainbow Wing you got, and though I'd rather have the Silver Wing as well, I honestly don't care for any summons at the moment, side for Palkia, so it wouldn't be a big deal for me ;3

News: Hatched a male Togepi. That's it D:

BA~

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
FINALLY...

I got a Bidofo egg from the Shelter! Actually, I was a few seconds late to grab the Bidofo egg, but it still went to my party. Seems like I have a higher chance to get a Novelty egg from the Shelter when the egg shows up on the left-hand side of the Shelter screen. I successfully obtained my Winter Vulpix egg, Shellderboy egg and now Bidofo egg because of that.

I prefer Bidofo over Zombidofo, but I have to take this chance to use my Corruption Orb. The Orb finally got the chance to be used, so...

I unlocked the
Corrupter.png
Corrupter achievement as well.

Other news:
-Released a whole PC box of Failmish to the Shelter. Nice to see that all the 24 Shroomish got their new owners.
-Found a Dawn Stone and sold it to the Shop.
-Found a King's Rock and used it to evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking.
-Finally got a female Bidoof from the Shelter.
-Missed a hatched Dracowymsy in the Shelter.
-Hatched 134 Failmish and still no red Shroomish.

m190049

Local psychopath
Though once I'm back into it and everything, the first thing I'm going to try for is the Johto Achievement - m19, would you like the Silver Wing if I got it? I don't want the Rainbow Wing you got, and though I'd rather have the Silver Wing as well, I honestly don't care for any summons at the moment, side for Palkia, so it wouldn't be a big deal for me ;3
Seccond offer I've gotten on this. o.o;
Though as I said for the other; no thanks.

I think the message I wrote was a poor choice of wording...
When I said "The one I really wanted", I moreso meant the "The one I actually wanted". Not "really" as in emphasis. The thing is, I would have preferred to get the Silver Wing, rather then the Rainbow wing... Though I'm not specifically looking for a Silver Wing. Of course, Lugia (or Shadow Lugia) would be nice, but I'm not really out to get one- I just would have preferred it over the other.
(... Was there a reason I just basically typed the same thing 3 times? Iunno.)

Thanks for your consideration, though. ^^

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
Hello hello. I didint write here yesterday just because there wasnt anything new.
But this . I was hatching last party eggs before I went to sleep. After 41 eggs (39Lab eggs).
Now Lab shiny Finneon (chocolate fish) would be nice. Hatched so far 127 lab Finneon eggs...

Congrats to those who got something nice.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl

I was shelter-stalking without any hope and automatically clicked it the moment I saw it. It was right in the middle of an empty space. It faded pretty quickly but I refused to believe it until I checked my party. No screaming, but the world didn't sto spinning for quite a while.

I've finally got the Zergoose I've wanted since August ^_^ It's staying in my party from now on unless I'm breeding it.

In other news, two people are now on my Winter Vulpix list. I'll be dropping five to ten for each of them. Emptied one abandon box and moved everything from the second into it, ready to be dropped a day or so after the box gets full again. Hatched the first Winter Vulpix for my drop - a female I'm tempted to keep, since I wanted a female in the first place. And the shop finally had Pokeradars for the first time in five days so I bought one and used it immediately (no items yet today).

Congratulations to everyone else who got something good ^_^

sarahd77

An IRL Joltik

-Hatched Porygon egg & a couple of Shinx eggs
-Grabbed a partially-hatched Gible egg in the shelter

-sigh- I'm starting to get really depressed by all these Pokii eggs--it seems everyone has one but me. ;_; Looks like I'm lab hunting after school today~

VTUSH

<---Hatched
wow found this dracowymsy egg in the shelter which would make my first found YAY im really happy now i finally got one.

News:
well um nothing else exciting really just some lab lurking and shelter stalking hopoing to get an unknown or some novelty. oh and i hatched a male togepi :(

http://gpxplus.net/ZmRmAwx4AD

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
About to go to school.

NEWS:

Squirtle Clone from daycare - need a female!
Pokemon levelled up a fair amount overnight.

ALERT:

Will probably only do click-backs upon returning from school because I need todo some work today. Sorry. Although I will be posting on the GPXplus forums to get me some views.

Pokii egg should hatch today to be stored away until I try for a pure-bred with maybe a Seviper? Dunno yet.

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
Darn,just missed a Pokii T^T Hope they won't run away from me like all those Draco Wymsy's >.< Anyway like I said before I'll be only shelter and lab stalking during weekdays (mostly likely) And only clicking during the weekends,so once again sorry for that =\

EDIT:
Missed a Diagla (hatched) I already have one but ah well it's not that bad,if it was a egg that I would be (more) angry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.