• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
OMG major congrats on the shiny vulpix. They look so pretty *_*

News for me, well i summoned the blue orb i bought in the backroom and got the kyogre. And also hatched darkrai today.
Other than that nothing else has happend.
Also pretty angry that my squirtle clone and squirtle STILL have yet to produce a squirtle clone egg. Ive probably donated over 80 or more squirtle eggs that they've produced and donated them to the shelter but i need the eggdex entry for a squirtle clone and they're level 90 and still haven't bred one >.>

Last edited:

TaraA7x

TaraA7x
Congrats to Zenzai for the shiny and the achievements!

News:
~215 torchics hatched, no shiny.
~Mainly getting evolution stones from the underground again.
~Ho-oh is half way to hatching
~Looking for a Silver Wing again, this time to corrupt.

Sorry for being inactive for a few days, actually. My aunt came to live with my family, so I've been spending time with her.

I'm full in to this day of clicking though. Hopefully I could get the master clicker achievement!

[n]Notice[/b]: Once I get my Shiny Torchic, I will be breeding Remorage, another shiny hunt of mine. Every time I fill a box with them, it will be dumped. I will give you guys notice, though. c:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Just got my Primeape to level 100, so now I have the Storm Badge! I found it pretty hard to believe that I'm closer to Johto Champion than I thought I was gonna be! After that, I'll probably start working on Box of Bliss and start leveling up some Hoenn Pokes, and of course, shiny hunt some more. Speaking of Bliss, I found an Oval Stone while I was waiting for click-backs! That's one less one to buy!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Came on after being gone all day, and what do I see in the left corner of my screen? A Red Chest containing a Red Orb. Too bad I don't need it. Anybody want it? Its free(Aside from the 15K it takes to purchase it) to anybody that wants it. I just need the points.

In other news, hatched the Lab Munchlax and boxed him. Also hatched a Female Carnivine, and boxed her. Now I'm going to switch my breeding pair and claim two lab eggs.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Unfortunately, I don't need it, so I hope whoever wants one is happy!

Anyway, I got back home from a hair appointment and all of my eggs were ready to hatch. There was a male Munchlax, a normal Shinx, and then this...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?!?? I had to go through over 750 of these things to find you! Strangely, I was thinking about one during said hair appointment. After I boxed Munchlax and the other Shinx, I picked up an Electrike egg and a Geodude egg, because the latter I think I need for the first Hoenn badge (Didn't know Roxanne had two of those!)

Good job trixie! It seems like you've been hunting that Shiny Shinx since forever! That's dedication right there :D

And congrats to zenzai for finding that Shiny Vulpix, and being the first person on GPX to unlock Pokemon Master and Alphabet Soup! ^^

News: Meh, I haven't been clicking that much for the last few days... so I don't have that much to report now :/

Manchee

extra toasty
YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 4 TRIXIE :D

New update today on the user stats pages if no one noticed... they finally implemented the "Highest Interaction Record" thing on everyone's profiles ;P

News: Finally got Oddish to level 21, Poliwag to level 25, and Slugma to level 38 so that they could all evolve. I used my Sun Stone on Gloom to evolve it once more, and Poliwhirl went to the PC for five days until I can use my King's Rock ;3

BA~

EDIT: Okay, so since it seems interest in GPX+ has been a tad slower than usual, I think it's time for another shiny contest ;3 We'll start things off right away, so please let me know here if you would like to participate and what Pokémon you are going to hunt for ;3 Here is the post with information on the contest: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10887343&postcount=2116 And can anyone help with who came in second and third?

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
@trixie08: Oh dear god at the amount of eggs it took, but an extremely large congrats is in order for you.

I'll be entering that Shining Contest by trying to get a Shining Stunky. Was originally going to enter by trying to get a Shining Dracowymsy, but I've been meaning to obtain a Shining Stunky for a while now. I mean, the first egg I hatched was a Stunky, so it would be nice to obtain a Shining one.

In other news, nothing really.

EDIT: Got bored and made this to go with my entry:
Shining_StunkyEggTransparent.gif

Last edited:

TaraA7x

TaraA7x
I'll gladly be in the contest! I'd like to hunt Shiny Plusle, to go with my Minun. c:

News:
Hatched 220 torchics now.
About to hatch Ho-oh
Got a Water Stone from the Underground
Moltres in Walker, found a Red Feather.
Passing 2,000 clicks

Been at home sick all day. Stupid flu. D<

Update Found a Gold Chest with a green Orb. <333

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
^ Hope you get better soon. *shoos the flu away from Tara*

Congratulations (again) on finally getting your Comet, Trixie!
May your future shiny hunts never hit triple digits again (>__< As you've definitely earned it.)

And thanks again for the congrats. =)

News: Got Vigoroth and Slaking to level 100. 20 more to go until Master Trainer! (and considerably farther to all of the other achievements I'm missing) Been stalking the shop on and off today for a Fin Fossil, but no luck (saw a couple of other fossils and Corruption Orbs, but passed them up).

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Haven't been posting much, but I'm keeping up with latest news here.

Still leveling up Pokemon to get the Kanto Badges.
Got the Marsh Badge earlier today, just need Volcano and Earth now!

I'll enter the contest too BA, put me down for a Shiny Aipom.

BTW very nice find trixie!
Your patience has paid off, no?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'M IN FOR THE CONTEST!! Entering with.... BULBASAUR. I recently have started taking a liking to the family (Mainly, Ivysaur).

Following Entei's idea. I made this:
egg9277767754-iaza.gif

News: Nothing happening, still shop/shelter stalking ^_^

CaptainX24

-Did 7k clicks
-Bidofo messed up so it says I did 1k clicks -_-
-Leveled stuff and got Thunder Badge
-Mad because I got jipped out of 6k clicks...

EDIT: Oh my god. Clicks got fixed and I found a Griseous Orb underground. Failure Gulpin are good for something!

Last edited:
wow trixie, congrats on your shinx! :D you deserve it so much >w<
and congrats on the shiny vulpix~ shiny ninetales is so epic eh?

and i'm willing to enter the shiny contest with anorith? i decided to hunt them so it'd be fun as a contest~

LugiaLov

Good job with the shinx trixie. And any other congrats for other people.

I too really like the shiny vulpix.

What do people think about the 5th gen on GPX plus?

I personally am kind of nervous.

I also discovered that I'm leaving at 7 am on the day HGSS comes out and won't be able to get my reserved copy. (that's what my friends do for me)

My lugia is 1/3 hatched, send it shiny vibes please. :)

m190049

Local psychopath

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?!?? I had to go through over 750 of these things to find you!
OMG FINALLY!~
Congratulations on sticking it out! =D
0.035% chance I'll ever do something like that.

...Also, this means I can finally pick up a Shinx guilt-free. =3

Okay, so since it seems interest in GPX+ has been a tad slower than usual, I think it's time for another shiny contest ;3 We'll start things off right away, so please let me know here if you would like to participate and what Pokémon you are going to hunt for ;3 Here is the post with information on the contest: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10887343&postcount=2116 And can anyone help with who came in second and third?
I guess I'll join in with my Hosea Hunt again. Not sure how efficient I'll be at it, as I'm rather involved in that Sinnoh Master achievement, though I'll try.

Been at home sick all day. Stupid flu. D<
FLU? Damn, that sucks. DX

I actually had that H1N1/SwineFlu last summer. ...It was horrendous. Luckily I got a rather weak case, that wasn't anywhere near fatal. The fact of which also means I am immune to it now, which is nice relief.

In other news...
My breeding pair produced yet another Bidofo. Can't pick it up at the moment though, because I have a full party. That old man sprite just sitting there is going to eat away at me. >_>
Also, for whatever reason, they've been breeding only two eggs a lot (in fact, that specific batch was a two-egg batch). Not quite sure why. They were breeding 3 every batch for quite a while...

Apparently, I'm #2 for Pokemon sent underground, with 76.
And also I'm #3 for items found in the underground, with 68.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Thanks for all the congrats, everyone! I'm glad I stuck to my guns these past three months!

And, I guess I'll try to enter the new shiny contest. I'm not sure which Pokemon I wanna search for at the moment, but I'm thinking either Aipom or Gulpin, because I'm gonna have to try for Pokii's Rage sooner or later. Also, I just realized that I need to hatch one more Munchlax (not the one in my party) and then I'll get "Enough Already"!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Big congratulations to trixie for finally getting a shiny Shinx! Also, late congratulations to zenzai for finally unlock the Alphabet Soup achievement!

Not sure if I want to take part in the shiny contest since my shiny Shroomish hunt is still in progress - 189 Failmish hatched. >_>

Other than that, I hatched a Smoochum, and grabbed a Tauros egg from the Shelter.

Illusione-Tempus

I'm wondering if I'll be in... But maybe yes, so I have a reason to hatch Buneary like crazy... Even if I want to enter with Easter Buneary, it'll take time before my couple produce one...

Besides, the Feebas collection is a little too much... I'll be hatching more if I'm in the mood to do so.

NEWS:
- Fossil Kabuto is currently 14k
- Adopted a Buneary Egg, just to get a head start for a while... which, I believe won't hatch shiny =/

Party:

Last edited:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Sorry I haven't posted. I still read most of the post here though. I'll join in on the contest. I'll enter with a shiny charmander. It is my priority for a shiny right now and then I'll go for a Male Shiny Ralts afterward or every so often.

Congrats to trixe and zenzai on your shinies!

Party:

Status
Not open for further replies.