• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoboltNP

Chaining Beginner
Congrats on the shiny Charmander, Song!

-No Groudon, so corruption orb stays unused for now
-Hatched 11 eggs yesterday, my record =D
-Nabbed a EB from my breeding pair, but will drop if it's not shiny
-Bought a Poke Radar, but I don't actually know how it works... so if anyone could explain it, that would be great ^^ (I did search the forum, but with no luck)

Edit:
@Cobolt: You have to activate it and then it increases your chances at finding items around the site until reset.

Ah, awesome! It said something about telling me about nearby items, so I didn't know if I'd get a message/ warning or something.
Well, it worked, and got a Blue Chest just now!

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@Song: Congratulations

@Cobolt: You have to activate it and then it increases your chances at finding items around the site until reset.

NEWS:

**Zergoose egg yesterday - but female

**Zergoose egg today

**Got Volbeat and Illumise eggs for achievement

**Only need to level Growlithes and Rhyhorns to 95+ now and that is it.

**Have about 15 Pokémon at level 95+ to get to level 1000 maybe tomorrow or sunday.

**Will soon go back to hatching eggs I need.

**Still upset about the breeding changes. What do y'all think?

Araleon

Chill
News: Clicked a lot today. Beat my record (Over 200!) Uh... Got another Munchlax egg. This is good for two reasons: One. I need a female. 2. I needed to block my party; I already have Rayquayza.

Just missed a Winter Vulpix, a Squirtle Clone Egg, and a Valentacool. Ah well.

That's it, I think. Good luck to those who want a Rayquayza!

Party:

News: Clicked a lot today. Beat my record (Over 200!) Uh... Got another Munchlax egg. This is good for two reasons: One. I need a female. 2. I needed to block my party; I already have Rayquayza.

Just missed a Winter Vulpix, a Squirtle Clone Egg, and a Valentacool. Ah well.

That's it, I think. Good luck to those who want a Rayquayza!

Party:

You didn't have to block your party, if you already have one, you won't get one Regardless.

Since I last Posted I got another Manaphy. Also I've started working on ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND. It might take a while.

I'm hoping to get Rayquaza (or the Mystery, I'm 99.9 percent sure the first one is a DW.)

Mightyena is at 64 because of Views.
And I'm very close to 30k Clicks

Party:

Manchee

extra toasty
Okay, so if GPX+ continues to be extremely good to me today, I'll get Rayquaza from the event. How do I know this? These all happened to me since late last night:

-One of my Pokémon came back from the Underground with a Fin Fossil.
-I found a Shiny Stone today.
-Found a Black Chest on a Party refresh and got a second Corruption Orb.
-Right after the chest my Skitty came back with a Skull Fossil.
-I left the computer for about half an hour and came back, refreshed, and got a Rare Bone.

And yeah, I haven't done squat today on GPX either. I hatched a female Skitty, and Lugia hatched too. I was able to get the Green and Brown Achievements, and got a total of 1000 points from that. As I was typing this and Shelter stalking I saw a Shellderboy, went to refresh, and saw a Valentacool egg, though I was too late and someone else got it. That was weird though since it was the second time I thought "I wish I had a Valentacool," while stalking the Shelter and finding one in the next refresh o_O

BA~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats to anyone!

Today started off slow since I had school. I just focused the first half of today leveling up Gym Pokes. I got the Feather Badge and Mind Badge as a result, and kinda got started on the Sinnoh badges, note the Cranidos in my party. At the rate things are going, I may get Hoenn Champion by the end of the weekend, but tomorrow I'm going to the mall with my cousin and Sunday I have to finish a Philosophy paper, but I think I'll squeeze in trying to get the rest of them to level 100. Other than that, just hatched a bunch of eggs.

LugiaLov

Event is being distributed!!!

I had a terrible day so I need a rayquaza or I'll die or something.

Haven't really done anything incredible today.

EDIT: No ray for me. :(

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Hello Guys.
First of all, I am going on vacation from March 13-20 or so and will probably be unable to get on during that period.

News:
Party locked today since Rayquaza is summonable and so I can try to get the mysteries.

Party:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, I'm happy. My friend got a Rayquaza from the event.

@NightBlaze: It wouldn't be a Dracowymsy. They're all of Wymsy's favorite Legendary Pokémon.

In other news, hatched a couple eggs. Also got a Female Blaziken from a quit drop(My friend missed a Shining Venusaur apparently). Also saw a Kyogre egg, but didn't get it because I don't need one. And that's it.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@Entei: I didn't say anything about DW being the mystery. Heck, I didn't say anything about tomorrow's giveaway.

Congrats to anyone who was able to get Rayquaza! I never got to check if anyone in the club got one, but I'm sure there was someone who did!

For some reason, my imagination started to run wild and I came up with a couple of new achievement ideas:

Teddy Grahams: Fill up a box with Ursarings
Barrel of Monkeys: Fill up a box with Ambipoms (or Primeapes or Monfernos, whatever you think is good)

That was all I came up with. I know we're not supposed to, but those were stuck in my mind for quite a while.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I only have one friend who got the Ray', Tadashi. I got Groudon sooooo yeah.

I love your idea's Trixie, I came up with one today too lol.

Relic Hunter
-User must have a Wailord and a Relecanth both at level 100 in their party + have Hoenn Champ.
Reward: An Old Relic

I made up Old Relic too, it is a summoning item for Regice, Registeel, and Regirock. You have a 33.3% of getting each, if you have all three of those, you get a Regigigas.

News: Groudon hatched :3

Manchee

extra toasty
^That's a really cool idea actually. I'd love to see something like that put into effect.

The only person I know that got Rayquaza was my friend Sapph, so yay for her :) After I saw that I didn't get anything I sold my Skull Fossil and used my Fin Fossil, this way if there are any summoning items in the backroom after reset I could buy one. I'm hoping to see either Dialga or Groudon summons so I can get Primal Dialga or a regular Groudon, but I'll probably snag the first thing I see ^^

BA~

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Too bad you guys didn't get Rayquaza. I shall be hoping I get the Mystery.

News:58 achievements. Got the Green and brown gummy ones and also Mythical Beasts. Today no items... I never find any items on Critical Mass day for some reason. But I did get a Skull Fossil from Underground ^_^ my 3rd fossil! No shinies, though I have been hatching between 16-22 eggs each day, with only three eggs in my party at a time. Didnt click much today, was out all day really and just left myself online to have 60 people to repay!

Party:

~Goods

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Happiness.png
I stayed up purely for this. Gotta love PC clean out days, but nobody has adopted any D:. :p I was also on the "Most eggs hatched today" for a half hour.

Missed out on a Lustrous Orb in the backroom, which is the last summoning item I need. Hatched a few eggs, including a Kangaskhan, Kecleon, and Skarmory from the lab. Got a Spiritomb and Larvitar from there also, but they're still eggs. Somehow blocked my party without realizing it, so I hope I hatch the Spiritomb before Wymsy starts the event. Now I'm off to bed.

EDIT: Woke up to four eggs hatchable. This was one of them:

Now not only can I get the event, but I now have a new achievement. Five shinings in three months(Heck, three in one month, and two in another).

Last edited:

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
News!

~ No more blocking my party!
~ Hatched my Togepi. Turned out be a male. 2 more to go!
~ Daycare pair produced 2 Togepi eggs, so I took one.
~ Finally evolved my Skorupi since she reached level 40
~ Put my new Drapion in the Underground
~ Metapod in the walker is level 61

Currently just clicking
~ Esmerry

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
NEWS:

**Clicking pretty well today, but not mass-clicking.

**Hatched a Tauros and a Miltank - I will also be using the Tauros for my pure-bred quest because it has a Tauros/Miltank heritage from grandparents down.

**Got a lab rare Nosepass without looking for lab rares. Interestingly my first lba rare since February 17th because I stopped hatching eggs after that.

**Congrats to anyone who deserves it.

DID YOU ALL NOTICE THE CHANGE TO THE SHELTER PASSES? ON CRITICAL MASS DAYS, SHELTER GRABS ARE NOW MULTIPLIED BY 1.5 TOO!

Didn't get a Rayquaza and good job because I accidentally left my party open. Hoping for something from the event though.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I just realized that we could get I think nine Pokemon which was great ^w^

I didn't receive the rayquaza which was disappointing but i got another manaphy egg that makes three for me.

My ledyba came up from the underground with a claw fossil I would sell it because i need the points but I"ll get that key some other day. Back to clicking

Last edited:

CoboltNP

Chaining Beginner
DID YOU ALL NOTICE THE CHANGE TO THE SHELTER PASSES? ON CRITICAL MASS DAYS, SHELTER GRABS ARE NOW MULTIPLIED BY 1.5 TOO!

I noticed that =D I'd nabbed 6 eggs, and then someone dropped me a Zergoose, and I panicked because I though I couldn't claim any more, so the additional grabs were a welcome addition (didn't get the ZG though =P)

Also got another chest yesterday, this one containing another Lustrous Orb, which I sold, and only 10 pokes away from Johto Master!!

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Event Script is being run!

NEWS:

**Clicking well

**Getting Abra to 99

**Zergoose are going slow in the daycare

**Once I have pure-bred a Zergoose, I will go for breeding achievements from February, apart from the novelty ones.

EVENT WAS A ZAPDOS! AND I DIDN'T GET ONE! NOOOOOOO

DestatiVentus
Midnight Gallade
Lugia Lover

SagaDavid

are the people on my PalPad who got one.

Congrats to anyone who did - at least I can fill my party now.

Last edited:

TaraA7x

TaraA7x
Congrats to the people who got something from the event and the Shiny Paras. c:

Okay so uh...
I got one of these before, back in September, But I released it after I hatched it. Oh well.

Got a Claw Fossil from the underground yesterday. Also stocked up on some Oval Stones because I am determined to get Box Of Bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.