• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
No, I don't mind being called ST.

Just wondering, what does the mystery counter actually do? I've been wondering that for ages... Oh, and I found a corruption orb, but I'm not sure what that does either. I'm guessing it's for turning pokemon evil opr something?

Party:

MEGA well done to Water Trainer on the shiny feebas >3

And when on Earth will the Mystery Counter hit its Critical Mass?! I have been waiting for ever to get the two remainding Account upgrades i need.

Me too, but I want to summon my Giratina >3 I'm scared to do it on a normal day because I lost my Shaymin that way back before it was invented, but I guess I was still a nub back then >3

Just wondering, what does the mystery counter actually do? I've been wondering that for ages... Oh, and I found a corruption orb, but I'm not sure what that does either. I'm guessing it's for turning pokemon evil opr something?

I'm not quite sure myself on what it does, but one thing is for sure is that the more user activity there is, it goes up quicker, and when it reaches 1.5 million, the next day will be a Critical Mass day. We'll get 3 bonuses that day, 1.5x maturity and points for every click, 25% discount in the shop and I think the other one is raised Chest/Egg/Little man appearances.

And the Corruption Orb is a special orb that can "Corrupt" certain pokemon Eggs into Novelty pokemon. They are Dialga Egg to Primal Dialga, Bidofo to Zombidofo, Lugia to Shadow Lugia and groudon to Fake Groudon. More here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10643263&postcount=232

Is it just me, or are Mareep eggs getting rarer? I can barley find a single egg after half an hour of hunting :/ Ah well, at least Novelties are more common. My SS x Mismagius pair have already bred 3 SS. I'll try to let you all know when they breed their next SS .3

Edit: SS EGG BEING DROPPED AT 7 AM SERVER TIME KK?

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

WaterTrainer121 said:
Anyways, this happened today:

Sorry Zenzai. :/

Congratulations, you've just made me burned up with envy. Did you forgot me hunting for one? Well actually the burned up with envy part isn't necessary.

I really like the fact that they added the party options. Thanks to the "Hatch All" option from Better GPX.

NEWS:
- Shadey hatched! Thanks BA :D
- Hatched 2 failpinch
- Adopt a Trapinch egg (again, obviously)
- Vibrava couple is 3 levels to go to become a Flygon couple

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Username: LugiaSoul.
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/WaterKing
How active you are on GPX+: Today, April 8th.
Anything else required in the rules: Nope.
Sorry, your application form isn't quite right. Please read through the rules carefully before reapplying.

Heh. Bf offered to buy and play through SS after my copy of HG arrived yesterday. ^.^;; I swear he was just looking for an excuse to play Pokemon again himself.

News: Still under the weather. Hatched more shiny fails, and was pleasantly surprised when I woke up to find the site a bit more stylish. Going to start clicking (and click-backing) after breakfast. =)

Illusione-Tempus

Just went back from school to find out that 4 new colors have been added to the skins. And the fact that there's a random style one. Kinda surprising that brown and yellow has been added to the styles <3

So a while ago when I saw that random style one, I decided to go with it... 'til I noticed that the very first link I visit after choosing the random style got PINK!

You know how much I hate pink right <<;

NEWS:
- Hatched a failpinch
- Hatched 2 failbas... (Wait, I thought you're looking shiny Trapinch... But whatever, seeing Water's shiny Feebas made me want to go crack me some eggs)
- Choco (EB) came back with a Fire Stone... Sold it, Shadey go replace her into the underground
- Adopt 2 Trapinch eggs from the daycare... Come on, breed me a cute green Trapinch my couple~

Rofl Copter

Username: Rofl Copter
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/Rofl+Copter
How active you are on GPX+: Quite active
Anything else required in the rules: I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line

Hey guys. I'm Rofl Copter from GPX (obviously :p) and decided to make an account here. I figured I join this club seeing as I enjoy GPX :)

Updates:
4 Days ago I managed to hatch a Shiny Poliwag, coming off an 8 month shiny hunt. At the moment, I'm keeping her as a Poliwhirl, and will probably keep it like that forever. I've been clicking a bit, seeing as I'm nearing in on 500k interactions, but there's been a lot of lag, and clicks have been skipping whilst clicking. I've also decided to shiny hunt Oddish, so if anyone wants to race me, feel free to shoot me off a pm!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Username: Rofl Copter
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/Rofl+Copter
How active you are on GPX+: Quite active
Anything else required in the rules: I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line

Hey guys. I'm Rofl Copter from GPX (obviously :p) and decided to make an account here. I figured I join this club seeing as I enjoy GPX :)

Updates:
4 Days ago I managed to hatch a Shiny Poliwag, coming off an 8 month shiny hunt. At the moment, I'm keeping her as a Poliwhirl, and will probably keep it like that forever. I've been clicking a bit, seeing as I'm nearing in on 500k interactions, but there's been a lot of lag, and clicks have been skipping whilst clicking. I've also decided to shiny hunt Oddish, so if anyone wants to race me, feel free to shoot me off a pm!

ROFL!!! Nice to see you joined! And you application is accepted!

NEWS: Got my laptop back, so you guessed it, I can click more. The new colors are nice, but for some reason, the header with the links to the lab and shelter and everything stay in the default red, and I know someone else is having that problem as I was stalking the "Skins!" thread. I was finally able to get Master Hatcher (my 3,000th hatch was a Whismur; if it were shiny it would've been epic), and my prize was a Blue Orb, so I got the Kyogre in (very dim) hopes of getting a shiny one. If it isn't, it will be dropped soon, as well as some other fail legend or novelty grabs. I also surpassed 600K clicks, so for someone who's not as crazy as a mass-clicker as others, that is pretty good!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
The new skins look okay, but I'll keep the one I'm using.

Sorry for by bad timimg, but I'm about to leave for a week long holiday... if I'd have remembered, I'd of joined this club after the holiday, not before... Oh well. At least it'll give my eggs time to hatch.

Rofl Copter

I seem to be only getting that skin problem with the Brown one. I actually don't mind it like that to be honest.

News:
I've decided to try and get my Dialga, Boris, onto the stats page for something else - walker steps. Unfortunately, ever since Cypress started advertising in the Poketech, she knocked off 6 of the pokes in the most interacted with stats, one of them being my Dialga. So now, I've resorted to another way to get him onto the stats.

Also, Bubbles, the shiny Poliwhirl, is nearing in on level 100. Once she does, I'll be back to fully fledged shiny hunting.

Party:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
^^^Ohh welcome to the club Rofl C!! And congrats on the shiny Poliwhirl.

News: I have just been training pokemon still, with Dugtrio the last pokemon to go to level 100 until I unlock Kanto Master ^.^ I just got the Volcano Badge.

I also came home late from a party so missed the reset for like the seventh time this holz.

party:

~Goods

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Welcome to the club ROFL. We have so many top-class GPX+ members now in this club.

Well, I have been rather inactive the last couple of days due to revision and I haven't really felt like clicking (also my brother used my computer for Pokéfarm!). But today I am returning slowly and have already done nearly 400 interactions on a very laggy site since the new shadows were installed.

NEWS:

**I am back to hatching eggs.

**Daycare pair finally produced another Pokii - 1st egg produced was a Pokii and 100th egg produced was a Pokii.....

**Current party consists of the Pokii egg and 5 Dratini eggs.

**Current Shiny Hunts:

Dratini
Lapras
Larvitar
Bagon
Riolu
Castform
Growlithe
Gulpin

I focus mainly on the 10,240 maturity ones but Bagon and Larvitar are my priorities. However, they are very scare at the moment :(

Illusione-Tempus

Welcome ROFL! Glad to see someone else on board. Hopefully the forum rules aren't spooky to you (nah, I'm joking)

I'm starting to think about those trainer achievements... You think I should get started? Oh well, I'll start as soon as I hatch any shiny pokemon,which is most likely, never, if I'm not lucky enough. But certainly my last shiny encounter was a shiny Loudred at the Battle Castle, but let's not get off topic... The fact is, I have terrible luck in shinies...

NEWS:
- Finally found another Munchlax egg in the shelter <<;
- Got an egg from my couple
- "Congratulations, your Vibrava couple has evolved into a Flygon couple"

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Congrats on the shiny WaterTrainer121, welcome Rofl Copter, and I'm happy you got your laptop back trixie08!

I don't even know what's the point to bother posting anymore, as people hardly read other people's posts. Whatever, I'll just help the club get a higher post count ;^_^;

News: Nothing. As I'm a piece of crap and can't do GPX properly to save my life :D I'll... just... click, I guess?

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
@SE: 'Piece of crap'? In what way?

NEWS:

**Hatched 5 fail Dratinis. They will be released tomorrow. 850 odd clicks is enough for me for one day. I want my eggs to hatch overnight and not too early.

**Site still slightly slow whilst tab-cycling for me.

**Nothing much else to report.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
@Shiny Hunting: Eh, just by being the person I am. Being good at nothing no the computer or in real life, being incredibly naive, all that good stuff :D

Welcome Lugia Soul! It's nice to see you're re-doing your form so you may officially become a member of this club.

But you put the link to your party incorrectly. If you put "poketch" after the slash, like you did, it'll take us to our own parties. You need to put:

http://gpxplus.net/user/WarriorOfChrist <---(Just put your username where I put my own)

Manchee

extra toasty
:OOOO

I randomly found this in the Shelter. It was next to a Bidoof egg I was checking, and I noticed what it was shortly after seeing it. It also happens to be a Legendary bred by Professor Cypress :D

Welcome Rolf! It's nice to see you here :) And lol SH, we have about two "top-class" GPX+ members, them being zenzai and Mephi in my opinion ^^;; And now Rofl, making three. I think we would need Sigma, Glitter, Blueberry, etc to have a lot P;

News: Hatched some Aipom fails and got the Moltres egg. I will be clicking a bunch tomorrow in an attempt to bring the remaining thirteen Kanto/Sinnoh Pokés I need for the Dex Master Achievements up to their needed levels for evolution :D

Party;

BA~

VTUSH

<---Hatched
congrats on the moltres egg find!

well after my long absence form here i'm back though i have kept active on gpx.

so recently i found my first unknown egg in the lab so that makes two unknowns now that i have. and on that same day i found a summoned cresselia in the lab which wasnt mine so i nabbed that :D
other than that im still hatching cleffas and im up to 91 eggs :/ not thaat much really
and im going for the achievement puding vat and so far bred two ss eggs

Party:

Rofl Copter

Wowza, I feel spesh. I just got compared with zenzai and Mephi xD

News:
Just hatched 5 more Oddish fails, and I'm starting to hope it won't get anywhere near the shiny hunt I had with Poliwag. Speaking of my shiny Poliwhirl/wag, she's up to level 95 now and hopefully will be 100 before I head out for today. Picked up 3 more Oddish eggs from the shelter and one from the lab, saving myself a last shelter grab for the day. I'm kicking myself after a friend tried to drop me a Winter Vulpix yesterday, and I forgot that I already used shelter grabs, so I've decided to always leave one. Speaking of shelter grabs, I haven't really had one in ages. I saw a Winter Vulpix a week ago, and that's been it.

Maybe the hoarding enforcements are working? I did do a big drop yesterday, though, so I will probably be seeing a few more in the not-to-distant future.

Party:

Status
Not open for further replies.