• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
So I'm a little curious, is there any trick to transferring Pokerus to other pokemon? I've never had it before, so I don't know. xD

No, the help page about it says there is no chance to have it infect another Pokémon in your Party. And Shiny Hunting knows the new method it's distributed by apparently, but she can't/won't say :3

I actually have a feeling I know what Transmissions are.
If you look at my Statistics, I have 1. However, it didn't effect me.

It happened when my Dracowymsy had Pokerus, a small while ago.
I check my statistics rather often. At one point, I noticed that I got a "Transmission".
I didn't have it a little bit beforehand, so, it must've just happened.
So where was it? Well, I had an idea. I checked all of my Pal Pad...
And I think my suspicion was correct. My friend Trickzi's Pokii JUST got Pokerus.
I'm fairly confident that I may have given it to him.

CaptainX24

Well it's been a while since I posted here :/
-Getting back into clicking
-Filling boxes and getting dex entries. Lots of em.
-Going to summon and corrupt a Groudon sometime soon. Or maybe a Bidofo.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
And, did you hear about the user who hatched three shiny Rattatas in a row?
Yeah, I did! All I said was: Wow.

Welcome Furizaa ^-^

Nothing too special happened. Yay for Critical Mass. The 1.5x bonus should help with hatching. I hatched my Nincada and put him in the underground.
After that, I got another egg from the lab, since I really want to get that achievement soon. I only need to take 12 more!
Hatched a Nidoran fail and took an Nido egg from my daycare.
Also, my Makuhita in the walker keeps finding Determinations... Not a bad thing, it all helps with Marathon runner!

Currently just clicking.
~ Esmerry

Edit: Hatched my Chingling egg (male). Then I got to the lab and saw an Elekid egg. Missed it =/
Took a Sunkern egg from the lab.

Last edited:

Furizaa

Thanks Esmerry :3

Well, like all other critical mass days, I happen to be busy on it, no surprise there for me. I'm going out of town from today until monday, but I'll be bringing my laptop with me so I'll be able to return clicks minimally at least :[

On the plus side, my Azelf hatched~

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Busy today as I have a cricket match.

Adopted some Dratini due to critical mass but won't be able to click again.

Congrats to everyone who got an Azelf - seemed a few people did.

My Jirachi hatched non-shiny...

@BA: Was my request for the shiny contest accepted? About my change?

hm, this morning i was shelter stalking and i came across the gold/black chest, and i received a rainbow wing. ^_^ back on valentines day, i already stole someone's while lab stalking for valentacool. if the ho-oh doesn't hatch shiny, would anyone like it? i'd like a pokii, a valentacool, or any legend i don't already have in return for it..^^; i'd prefer to trade with someone who doesn't already have a ho-oh..but it doesn't matter.

if anyone wants to trade, just reply to my post! i can arrange something hopefully. ^^

i also saw the little man 2 days ago, and hatched the missingno. non-shiny..

and yesterday was my birthday so i resurrected my extra claw fossil as planned. n__n also got 50 bucks from my dad, maybe i can get a new piercing. :p

grabbed a few random eggs and that's pretty much it. clicking back a bit, since i'm sick at home. x__X

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Welcome, Furizaa~ =)
Always happy when people add me to their Pal Pads. ^.^

And a belated happy b-day to Crickee!

Yay, a bunch of members got Azelfs! Congrats, all!
Speaking of events, Wymsy mentioned that luck will be a non-factor in the future event system a day or two ago when I was lurking the irc chat. The first thing that came to mind was the contests (since those were ostensibly merit-based), but those seem like more work than the hand-out method that's been used for awhile now. I've been trying to think of a couple of other event egg distribution methods/qualifications, but haven't come up with any good ideas yet. Since I'd like to know what other people think the new event system might be like...
Now that we know that luck won't be a factor in the new events, do you have any ideas on what the new event system(s) will be?

@m19: If it's still unclaimed and if you're ok with holding onto it for a couple of days, I'm interested in the Blue Orb (for my never-ending pink whale hunt). If not, no harm done.

News: Finally saw my first Cypress egg in the Shelter yesterday. Refreshed right over it ('twas a Darkrai), too. XD Ah, well, I'll get one someday. Maybe. Trying to click a bit more today to take advantage of the CM bonuses. And I think that's it, for now.

Manchee

extra toasty
Ugh. So I got bored a had the idea to use my webcam an show you guys two pictures of me :3 These are the two most current ones I have, the first one taken last night and the other taken less than an hour ago. Oh, and they're kind of big ><

Picture0075.jpg
Picture0079.jpg

Anyway.

I hatched a good number of eggs today. None shiny or special, just a good amount. I'm not really in the mood to click, and am writing some of my Fan Fic atm. I'll do clickbacks in a few hours before I go to bed.

Oh, and yes SH, I got your change for the contest considering the Shiny Contest posts was edited with it a while ago...

Party;

BA~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Nice pics, BA!

So I decided to try my hand in shelter stalking again and I was looking around in the Safari Zone in case something really cool appeared, and what do you know, an explosion of many different Pokemon appeared, and I was able to grab one of them!

YES! And I do think this makes up for not getting a unique legend from the past event! And, didn't the previous owner use to be in the club?

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Congratulations on the Darkrai, Trixie! Nice find!

Happy (little late) birthday, Lil Crickee, and congratulations on your Chest!

Well, I evolved and obtained a Sunflora ^-^ I still had 3 Sun Stones in my inventory, so I evolved it right way. And I hatched my Whismur egg, it hatched male. Yesterday I also obtained a Nidoran M egg, and I hatched it today, fail number 42. My daycare pair produced 2 eggs, but since they were both Nido F, I donated them to the shelter and I found a Nido M egg in the shelter. Also took an Aipom egg from the lab.
9 more lab eggs to go!

Oh and my party levels are; Solrock - 76, Ditto - 69 and Manaphy 24 ^-^

~ Esmerry

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Aargh, there was a female Shiny Eevee in that drop...

I was off for the day. But I did dream about grabbing a Mew from the shelter, so I'll probably be in there a lot over the next few days. Maybe I'll finally get a Latias while I'm there.

Just dropped by to say that I'm giving up on the Shiny Cyndaquil hunt. There aren't enough Cyndaquil eggs in the shelter and I still need two novelty eggs from the Daycare before I can breed anything else. Good luck to everyone else in the race, and congratulations in advance to the winner.

Mudkip8003

Not much anything to say here, because nothing really happened. I got a Zergoose egg from the Shelter last night, and I ran out of Shelter grabs for the day. :(

Party:

Manchee

extra toasty
Just when I was about to rant about breeding a shiny Aipom that went to someone else...

:) I wasn't really hunting for it, I just picked up random Pidgey eggs every now and then when I couldn't find Lotad :p

News: Nothing, I'm still all excited about Bellerophon (Pidgey's nickname, and I chose it because Bellerophon is the owner of Pegasus in Greek Mythology, and the shiny Pidgey made me think of the winged horse for some reason). Clicks will be returned when I'm not so jittery and once I have some food in my body :p

BA~

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Just passing by to tell that I'm joining the shiny hunt with Stunky at the beginning I wasn't planning to join but as my cat got stolen a few days ago and Stunky is fave pokemon I decided to shiny hunt for one to honor my lost cat

haven't done anything just hatched a few egg's a got a female winter vulpix from the shelter now I can breed mine,and currently breeding Valentacruel with no luck, I'm only getting Tentacool.

Manchee

extra toasty
@Rosemary, actually, the cut off to join was yesterday. But I never really announced it, so I guess you can squeeze in with us. But to everyone else, no more joining the Shiny Contest. Good luck everyone~

News: Hatched more non-shinies and boxed them. I'm now starting to grab Mareep eggs (I was also grabbing Pidgey, but now that I've got the shiny I don't have to :p) when I can't find any Aipom or Lotad. I managed to get a Crystal Onix from the Shelter not that long ago, and also got a Rayquaza from zenzai :) Thanks again! :D

BA~

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Just when I was about to rant about breeding a shiny Aipom that went to someone else...

:) I wasn't really hunting for it, I just picked up random Pidgey eggs every now and then when I couldn't find Lotad :p

News: Nothing, I'm still all excited about Bellerophon (Pidgey's nickname, and I chose it because Bellerophon is the owner of Pegasus in Greek Mythology, and the shiny Pidgey made me think of the winged horse for some reason). Clicks will be returned when I'm not so jittery and once I have some food in my body :p

BA~

Congrats!

And now, for a little rant:

You know what really grinds my gears? Users who pick up hatched Caterpies, Weedles, and Wurmples from the Safari Zone just so they can raise them and evolve them all at once. There are quite a few people that are doing it (and obviously I'm not gonna drop any names) and I don't really see the point of doing that. If they're just doing that to get on the "Most Evolved In A Day" list, then I find that kinda low. Like BA stated a few times before, he didn't take the easy way out when he made it on that list. At least he evolved a lot of Pokemon for Dex completion and hatched them himself! (/end of rant).

Anyway, on to what happened during the course of the day:

My Clefable reached level 100 and I replaced her with a Pidgeot. I'm 7 or 8 items away from getting Marathon Runner (so I can use the Walker for raising Pokemon after that!). I clicked around over 8K times for the third time this week, but I doubt I'll break my record since I'm taking a little break from clicking until the reset. I also managed to get in the top 10 "Most Proper Interactions Today" list! One day you guys, ONE DAY I shall get Master Clicker!

And, is it the first time that the counter's reached 2 million? I doubt we'll have CM day again since apparently BB or whoever raised the counter a bit. It's still at "It's almost there".

Manchee

extra toasty
And now, for a little rant:

You know what really grinds my gears? Users who pick up hatched Caterpies, Weedles, and Wurmples from the Safari Zone just so they can raise them and evolve them all at once. There are quite a few people that are doing it (and obviously I'm not gonna drop any names) and I don't really see the point of doing that. If they're just doing that to get on the "Most Evolved In A Day" list, then I find that kinda low. Like BA stated a few times before, he didn't take the easy way out when he made it on that list. At least he evolved a lot of Pokemon for Dex completion and hatched them himself! (/end of rant).

:D I'm so glad we agree on so much! I hate that too! >< I really wish that the mods actually put my suggestion into affect back when I posted it asking that the "wait five days" evolutions don't count or that maybe only fifty or so count each day. The only reason I evolve my non-shiny Aipoms is because I figure they will go to people who actually want them for their species, not just to evolve and throw out later :/

News: BLAHHHHHHHH. I don't feel like doing anything. I saw a movie today... it was alright. Some new one with Queen Latifa. It was kind of funny but also took a while >< The mystery counter is extremely high, and is only ~3,000 lower than the site record. It's in the final stage of increasing before it reaches critical mass, but I don't see it getting there anytime soon :<

BA~

EDIT: Ha, remember that shiny Aipom I said I bred? Turns out one of its parents is related to yours trixie :p Aaaaaaand one of the Aipom eggs in my Party was bred by you o_O

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Buraddo_Aipom said:

Wow, congrats BA! That's also one of my favorite shinies (only, at the wrong gender~). Too bad about the Aipom though...

Currently not in a big stroke of luck. Probably the past ffew days I keep on nabbing lab rares. I got a Kecleon 2 days ago, Zangoose and a Nosepass (abandoned) yesterday,then a Castform just recently after I abandoned my Nosepass... Wait a minute... is it just me, or all of them came from Hoenn? Coincidence?

So I was stalking the shelter yesterday and got an SS egg out of reflex. I just released it due to me having an SS couple already. Hopefully it'll make somebody happy :)

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Well my exams are looming and so I am essentially taking a HIATUS from GPX+.

I will no longer hatch eggs and will only be raising certain Pokémon instead.

I will try my best to give clickbacks and post regularly here. But cannot guarantee clickbacks on weekdays.

I should be back in full swing by mid-late June and am sorry if I cause any inconvenience.

This is by no means the end to my career - simply a break.

Therefore I must withdraw from the shiny race because II won't be able to hatch eggs regularly.

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl

Whoops. One of my friends wanted one, and I ended up with it instead. I sort of wish I'd entered the Shiny contest with Eevee XD

So if you've seen my journal (and who looks any more?), you'll already know I've decided to collect as many Shinies as possible. The reason? I'm always depressed but hatching a Shiny cheers me up for a while. So when I'm not in a mass-clicking mood, I'll go through the shelter and pick up random partially-hatched eggs, both to fill my dex a little and to see if I get any random Shinies.

Also, is anyone here against trying to hatch multiple Shinies of the same species? I'm curious if I'll turn people against me by trying for a second Ralts and Eevee (need Shiny Gallade and Umbreon). To be fair, if I hatch any more of Pokemon I don't need for alternate evolutions, I'll most likely offer them to anyone here who needs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.