• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusione-Tempus

Wow! We can get a legendary voucher? How cool is that?

So I returned to check on May's Achievement, and unlocked 3 of them, being Newbie Summoner, Cold-Hearted and Infected. 2 rewarded me with points, wile Infected rewarded me with an Antidote. Good timing tbh, I can't find a single antidote at the shop, and I want to unlock the Nurse Joy achievement. Besides, Chelinka's maturity can't get any higher right?

Points are building up, I'll soon get myself a Secret Key! As soon as I complete my egg dex I'll buy a shelter pass. Since... well the only eggs left (besides novelties and very rare) to get are common and uncommon, so it'll be pretty easy.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
A VOUCHER'S THE PRIZE FOR ONE OF THE NEW ACHIEVEMENTS? (Sorry BA, I just had to do it). Sweet? I have 8 summoning items (even though there are only 3 unique ones) right now, so even though I don't like doing that stuff, I guess I gotta do this summoning thing (I'm 8 away btw). I also unlocked 8 of them right off the bat!

Manchee

extra toasty
Debating is really fun (when you win of course), we should have it more often.

You didn't "win" anything. Especially since I can still say no -_-
I'd hate to do it, but it's definitely not impossible.

A legendary voucher!

Yay! I'm so happy for you :)

I love the Achievements, and I'm honestly a little glad there aren't any next month. Though I wonder what this "other thing" Bidofo mentioned is...

Anyway, I got six of the new Achievements. I can get a few more once my Party clears. Oh! I also can get Pokémon Trainer now that the requirements changed! :D I had given up on ever trying to get that, but now that I just have to hatch a little more eggs and keep my Daycare shut down I'll have it soon 8D

News: Going to school soon. See you all in seven hours~

BA~

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Okay.... today's pretty spooky for me:

After a long time clicking, selling random stuff, I finally managed to get the Secret Key... Not bad, I do want one of those Corruption Orbs someday...

Okay, since I bought something at the shop with 25k points (Secret Key), my reward was an Enigma Stone. I went to the lab and used it and then...

Pop, a Shaymin egg. At first I thought it was my egg, but when I checked it's timeline, it's not mine...

So I searched the lab once again and yet I didn't manage to find my egg. Went to the achievements and unlocked "Consolation Prize". Got another Enigma Stone. Went back to use it and then...

Pop, a Ho-Oh egg. I thought it was my egg, again, but when I checked it's timeline, it's still not my egg...

Back to the lab, I tried to find my egg, again, and this time...

Pop, a Latios egg appears. Checked it's timeline just to make sure and yes, it's my egg...

Certainly Enigma Stones really can cause me some pain in searching for my legend... 3 legends in 10 minutes? Anyone can believe that? ._.

May Achievments are omg so cool D: I unlocked Newbie Summoner, Cold Hearted (thank the mareep) and Upgrader. They gave me a bunch of points, so I grabbed a Thunder Stone from the back room, and bought a Moon and Water stone for Bills Brother or something. All the other stones have gone D8 Need one more summoning item for Novice summoner.

Congrats to Zen on getting the Uxie (8 Cool reward ^^ And to Miley on getting the 3 legends, and trix on the shiny Wailmer, and anyone else I missed!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Yay, May achievements! I can only unlock one though, and that is "Upgrader", and soe of the party achievements. Hopefully the reward will be more then 100 points...

Anyways, I got Happy Aniversary!, and got a Magma Stone for it. I'll use it the next time the lab is empty, or at least not too busy.

And finally, congrats to Mi10tic fan, for your rediculous amount of legendaries. You got really, really lucky... Hopefully more people will be summoning and leaving legendaries because of the new achievement.

party:

EDIT: Woo! I found a Ho-oh in the Safari Zone... I'm suprised I had quick enough reflexes to grab it. Usually when I name legendaries, I take it's name and reverse it (Regice = Eciger ect.), but I can't really do that with Ho-oh... Not like that's a problem, though.

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Congrats to Zenzai on the Uxie and MIlotic Fan on the Legends.

Also congrats to Mephi on the Shiny Lonely Cubone.

NEWS:

**Got 2k clicks today because am now on exam leave, so this may become slightly more regular.

**Raising lab rares to level 100.

**Finally decided to unlock eligible achievement and got a few points and stuff.

**Got Pudding VAT, so now going for Skitty on Wailord and then Eew before loking at other breeding achievements.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Unlocked a slew of the new achievements, and here they are (and I'll put the images to make this post more colorful):

NewbieSummoner.png
- Newbie Summoner
NoviceSummoner.png
- Novice Summoner
ExpertSummoner.png
- Expert Summoner
ConsolationPrize.png
- Consolation Prize
ColdHearted.png
- Cold-Hearted
DogWhisperer.png
- Dog Whisperer
PiercetheHeavens.png
- Pierce the Heavens
AStickySituation.png
- A Sticky Situation
PurpleDrank.png
- Purple Drank
IllBeBack.png
- I'll Be Back
Infected.png
- Infected
NurseJoy.png
- Nurse Joy
Merchant.png
- Merchant
BillsGrandfather.png
- Bill's Grandfather
Upgrader.png
- Upgrader

I will unlock a few more some time after reset, including the selling ones as well as prepare myself for a few more of the achievements (i.e. Summer Job, Glitch City, etc.), and I need to switch out my Aipom pairing for with Zangoose and Seviper, and even possibly for the Miltank and Mudkip ones, and with me also planning on breeding to finish up Youngster Joey, that shiny Aipom better come soon!

When I got that Enigma Stone for one of the achievements, it summoned Rayquaza. I nearly scared myself because I for some reason thought the lab was emptying out (it was 6 in the morning, what do you think?) and it wasn't, but I was able to get the Pokemon I summoned, so it was all good. I'll drop it if it isn't shiny. Also, I have 3 Lustrous Orb, 1 Blue Orb, and 3 Red Orbs, so I guess I have no choice but to use those seven since I'm seven away from the last Summoner achievement, and the Voucher.

Last edited:
wow, i like these achievements. i was wondering why the backroom was so damn empty..
just need a fire stone and a leaf stone..^_^

i'm raising some fossil pokemon too...i want that ruin maniac achievement. the fossils are my favourite novelties. D:

Mudkip8003

Well havent been doing good lately, but today something poped up that made me a bit happy:

Found THAT in the Safari Zone, after I got another Zergoose in the Shelter. The new achievements look cool, too. Wonder what Big Bidoof's go in store for us next month?

Party:

Illusione-Tempus

Thanks everyone. It's not that often I got insanely lucky... probably because people are summoning with Enigma Stones that they earned through the achievements? Yeah... Maybe that... Probably won't use any summoning items 'til my legends hatch... Which might take at least 2 more days, I think?

Congrats on the Mew, mudkip... I just checked it's previous owners, turns out it was once exchanged...

It's really hard for me to stalk for eggs now that there's 3 legends in my party, which usually takes forever just to hatch in my case... Maybe I won't be using my summoning item I'll get from "Hoenn Master", which is still 4 Pokemon down to evolve... Ah, maybe today I'll unlock it...

Oh, by the way, tomorrow I'm back to school, which means no clicks before reset 'til the weekends. At least today is still a vacation, but I have to focus on my Math Project first...

Furizaa

Yeahhh, these new achievements are pretty cool! :3 I spent a lot more today that I would have liked to, but if it's for the sake of the new achievements, than it's fine with me I guess. Now I just have something else to save up for, since I already have all of the account upgrades =o

I used my Enigma Stone and then a Repel right after in the lab, and it told me I had nothing new and I froze, cause I don't have many legendaries, but on the next refresh, it turns out that I got a Dialga egg, which I quickly corrupted with the orb I'd been saving for a few months. So I still got a new pokemon after all~

Here's my party now~

m190049

Local psychopath
Sooooo. Fine. I've decided this;
Goods. You can evolve your five day Pokémon. But do it soon please.
After that, the rule is staying. That's my final decision on this matter.
I guess that's a fine enough compromise.

A bit of a disappointment though, as I was possible planning on doing this myself one day...

Though with the new update for the Shelter, the only difference I notice is the more variety of species in the Safari Zone. Other than that I haven't noticed how it works "twice as good" >< Anyone notice some form of improvement?
I noticed the page and the egg images seem to load A LOT faster for me...

O.O The new achievements are out. And you wouldn't guess what I got as a reward for one of them.

A legendary voucher! Holy freaking crap. I'm stunned right now.
Omigod massive congratulations!!! =D

Now if you just get an Arceus... Oh the possibilities.
Maybe they'll make an Achievement one day that'll let you obtain an Arceus Voucher?
Perhaps for obtaining "all non-summonable legendaries"? If so, you'd be in. =P

So yeah, if you want to keep that Blue Orb after all m190049, please do. =)
Nah- I'd still rather sell it to you. Kinda need the points.
(Oh, and sorry for falling asleep and missing your PM, last night).

Okay, since I bought something at the shop with 25k points (Secret Key), my reward was an Enigma Stone. I went to the lab and used it and then...

Pop, a Shaymin egg. At first I thought it was my egg, but when I checked it's timeline, it's not mine...

So I searched the lab once again and yet I didn't manage to find my egg. Went to the achievements and unlocked "Consolation Prize". Got another Enigma Stone. Went back to use it and then...

Pop, a Ho-Oh egg. I thought it was my egg, again, but when I checked it's timeline, it's still not my egg...

Back to the lab, I tried to find my egg, again, and this time...

Pop, a Latios egg appears. Checked it's timeline just to make sure and yes, it's my egg...

Certainly Enigma Stones really can cause me some pain in searching for my legend... 3 legends in 10 minutes? Anyone can believe that? ._.
...Daamn. o.o;

I wonder if some people are failing on purpose for "Consolation Prize"?
Well, anyway, I know that if/when I get one of those stones, I'm waiting for an Empty Lab to use it...

Hm... I'm kinda wondering something. The "I'll Be Back achievement...
...Why Porygon-Z? What's the background to that one? Anyone know?

Recent Achievements:
NewbieSummoner.png
Newbie Summoner - Successfully summon and adopt 1 Pokémon. - 150 Points
NoviceSummoner.png
Novice Summoner - Successfully summon and adopt 5 Pokémon. - 150 Points
ExpertSummoner.png
Expert Summoner - Successfully summon and adopt 15 Pokémon.
RuinManiac.png
Ruin Maniac - Obtain all 14 Fossil Novelties - 1500 Points
IllBeBack.png
I'll Be Back - Send a Porygon-Z to the Underground (must be in your possession to count). - 350 Points
Infected.png
Infected - Have one of your Pokémon get infected by the Pokérus. - Antidote
Upgrader.png
Upgrader - Purchase at least 10 different Account Upgrades. - 2500 Points

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@m190049: I guess Porygon-Z represents the Terminator the best since it looks all cybernetic and what not, and it's Porygon's last evo, so that gives it another reason I guess.

NEWS: Unlocked quite a few more achievements. First I sold off all my valuable stuff and got Corporate GPXPlus (FINALLY!!!), then I bought 130 or so Fresh Waters for some achievements, then got Glitch City, Kimono Girl, and last but not least, Summer Job. My Zangoose and Seviper are in the Daycare so I'll hopefully have Forbidden Love by the end of the day today, and after that, more monkey breeding, and looking for Mudkips and Miltanks in the egg shelter.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Thanks for the congrats, everyone. ^.^ I hope y'all get your vouchers soon, too.
(whether by achievement or some contest/event in the future. Speaking of which, I'm rather curious about what the admins have planned for June.)

@m19: Thanks. I'll try PMing you again later today. =)

@Mudkip: That's a pretty awesome grab. Congrats on the Mew!

If anyone else needed a Mew, I'll be dropping it tomorrow, about an hour or two after reset with the rest of my Reserved box. Found a few Unown today (and used two Enigma Stones, which ended up summoning the Lati twins), which filled it up.

Contents: Ho-oh x3 (-__- 2 from Enigma Stones.), Kyogre x2, Heatran, Dialga, Shaymin, Manaphy, Mew, Latios, Latias, Fossil Kabuto, Fossil Shieldon, Fossil Omanyte, Unown C x2, B, G, O, Q, W.

Random: Hoping we'll hit CM again this weekend, since I really could use the increased chances of a visit from the Old Man and the sale in the shop to unlock that achievement. Otherwise, trying to click a lot. Feed an army's going to take a helluva lot more clicks, and a long, long, long time to unlock. @.@

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@zenzai: I would want that Mew!

Eh, sorry for posting so soon after I did the last time because I just wanted to let you know that. Of the Unowns you have, I don't have G, O, or W, so I wanna try to get those too. I know it sounds a teeny bit greedy, but yeah.

Speaking of Enigma Stones, the Big Spender prize was one! And I noticed under "Bringer Of Legends", mine now says 12/13 and not 8/13 like it was earlier. The only one I never summoned was Latias (I stole it from the lab in December if you remember), so here's to hoping that Enigma Stone will give me one!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
^^ I will go for the Unowns, hopefully if I am in the Safari for the drop. Shotgun the unown C.

AND CONGRATS ON ALL THE LEGENDS! Especially zenzai on the Uxie (drooling for one...) and MloticFan on three legends in 10 min. Pretty impressive.

NEws: Unlocked a bunch of achievements, not really interested in them at the moment. Concentrating on the Shiny Race.

party:

~Goods

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
So, nothing really special. I hatched a Nidoran M Fail.
Solrock reached level 100, which means I got the Mind Badge!
I also hatched my Weedle (male) and he'll be put in the Walker as soon as Makuhita reaches level 100.
I still haven't found a Porygon egg yet. I guess I'll have to keep trying!
I also switched my daycare pair to Nidoran M and Easter Buneary. They only produced one egg, a normal Buneary, so I donated it to the shelter.
I also got 3 more eggs: A Zangoose egg (for the achievement), a Venonat egg and a Nidoran M egg.

I got 5 achievements and I will be working on more, but I unlocked Consolation Prize because of my Ho-oh summon fail, not sure if anybody remembers.

And wow congratulations on all those nice things, the Mew, the Uxie, the 3 legends and even more!

~ Esmerry

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
I really don't want to fail a summon, so may leave Consolation Prize for a while...

Unlocked a few achievements, including some old one I couldn't be bothered to unlock before.

Got Eew and Skitty on Wailord.

Now trying to breed a female squirtle clone for my male squirtle clone so I can have a breeding pair.

Still raising level 100s. Got Master Trainer and an Enigma Stone earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.