• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
I got one, too, at 229. Less than I was expecting to have to hatch, actually.
How did you hatch that many so fast?
I'm on... Uh.. It seems 93. Huh. Higher than I thought, actually.
Though that's counting the 40 or so from my Swinub hunt prior to the contest starting.
They were transferred over to the Swinub *COMPETITION* selection.
Hm... With my shiny luck, I'm not really feeling good about winning this...
Hope I catch the novelty in the Shelter or something.

Also guys, remember to keep your eyes on Icons image.
With it we can get a pre-hatch look at the novelty, maybe.

Anyway, as I just alluded to... Yeah, I was Shiny Hunting Swinub before the contest.
Though, after this contest is over... IF the Competition Swinub Shiny Hunt auto-cancels...
I don't know whether I should continue my hunt or not, or just move on to something else.
I think maybe I might come back to it another time, after this contest is farther in the past.
Although, that's assuming the Competition Swinub Shiny Hunt does disappear.
If it doesn't, I'll continue it. I don't really want any "Canceled Shiny Hunts".

Illusione-Tempus

How on earth did could you hatch that many Feebas eggs? I can barely find one in the shelter nowadays. o_0

BTW congrats on the shinies everyone. I can't wait to see the new novelty.

Birthday calendar count is currently 3. And I won't be going online at all tomorrow. Going on a study tour to Bandung. And my finals' results ain't that bad.... At least I made it to year 9, but the pressure that I'll face later won't be pretty at all. But if you all have been reading my little journal, you know what I mean ;)

Now that vacation's finally here, I have more time to click. But maybe I'll be spending more time at my DS trying to finish the past missions at Pokemon Rangers before the English release. Or read my new novels. Ah, who cares.

Is it just me, or is there a huge increase in Fossils at the backroom?

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Well congrats to Mephi on all the shinies and why is the group activity so low!

My internet got cut yesterday, so no clicks and I want to make up for it today but....

Shiny Swinub hunt is into the 140s and I hope to hatch maybe 20-25 more today.

More information to come later.

Also, I got my first ever Summon Item from the Undeground. It was a Silver Wing on my 90th Underground attempt.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I finally got a shiny swinub!

It only took 61 eggs. That was less than I was expecting but I'm not complaining. I was starting to have doubts that I wouldn't get it since I haven't had much luck with shinies lately.Also, I hope all of you participating get your soon.

Party:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@m19: By clicking and abusing the lack of a shelter limit on Swinubs, I guess. Though SA (who never posts here any longer, come to think of it) hatched more than double that number in less time.

@Milotic: I've noticed the lessening of Feebas eggs, too. (>__< Which is highly inconvenient.) And shelter-stalking for Cypress drops and grabbing Feebas when they appear, to answer your question. >__<

Congrats to ER on the shiny piggie!

News: Missed a Cypress Deoxys yesterday (clicked it too slowly). Hatched more shiny fails. Wondering if I'll manage to get a shiny legendary (hopefully summoned by myself) before I run out of points. @.@

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Going to soon hatch my 192nd egg in the SHiny Swinub hunt. And I won't be active at all tomorrow, so if I don't hatch it today I have failed...

Speaking of tomorrow, double click days at least (maybe more if it is critical mass too) because Big Bidoof said bonuses will stack. So the new server is up and hopefully there will never be lag again. But once again, I will miss out on bonus day.

So, my Pure Breeding Quest for a Winter Vulpix is going well. I bred 4 pairs of Winter Vulpixes. Got 2 Males and 2 Females. Now in the process of breeding those males and females to get a Male and Female Pure Breeding Pair. In the process I have hatched nearly 30 Winter Vulpix eggs (of which none have been shiny) and have bred over 320 normal Vulpix eggs (of which none of the collected ones have been shiny). I also managed to hatch 12 consecutive females which annoyed me slightly when I needed a male.

Congrats to ER on the Shiny Swiny, now for me to get one!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Is anybody having any problems with the online list? It keeps the number of Pokemon pages to open at 100, and when I set it to 200, it'll go back to 100 and only open about 20. I was going to make up for lost time with clicking, but...

Anyway, managed to evolve my Shining Squirtle fully thanks to views and the VS Seeker. Hatched and abandoned a Ho-Oh. Got a Rainbow Wing from the underground and summoned a second one. Other than that, I've been hatching eggs slowly.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Look who hatched!

After 19 male Combee's, I got a female one! Which means that I have a female Togepi and a female Combee.. that means I still need Riolu & Munchlax!
I will probably try for Riolu next.

Not doing a lot. Hatched a male Barboach. Also have a Gibly and Murkrow egg in my party. I currently won't be taking eggs anymore, because I want to get the achievement first (10 of the same species). I will be doing this Nidoran M, which means that I will be dropping the box of Nidoran M fails soon + the Combee fails.

~ Esmerry

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I really need to start posting more...

But anyway, recently I've got a Shaymin egg from my Enigma Stone that I got from the "So I herd" achievement, and an Old Amber from the underground. Yayness! And because of the massive x3 bonus, I've been motivated to click more today, which is good.

party:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=38173&st=100&gopid=1110157&#entry1110157 Well it seems I click too fast to get the X3 privilege. Well **** that. I think that is extremely unfair, I have never ever blocked ads before, and BB is saying that those of us that have no more CM day privileges have been clicking to fast and giving the ads not enough time to load. That is bull. I do not click too fast at all and I always wait untill the page fully loads too. No I have to wait untill my eggs receive 150 interactions instead of 50 today. This has caused me to not like GPX+ much, I hope it doesn't affect how active I am.

And no Shiny Swinub for me. I doubt I will get one today as I havn't got the X3 bonus.

~Goods

m190049

Local psychopath

QWERTYUIOP
Wow- I could have sworn it wasn't going to happen, but I got one on the last day.
Maybe waiting for that Shiny Horsea so long just left a bad taste in my mouth. *Shrug*
...Now that I think about it, I haven't gotten any chests in a few weeks... CORRELATION?

Which means...
-->
shiny-swinub-prize.png
-->

Huh. Honestly, a pretty cool egg. At first, I thought it looked like a robotic Castform Egg.
...And then I saw what it hatched into... Honestly not quite what I expected.
Apparently called "Summer Swinub". It's a Swinub line that shed it's fur to adapt to the heat...
Well, anyway, the fact that it's a Swinub Novelty makes sense as to why the hunt was for Swinub.
...Assuming the Novelty was thought up before the Shiny Hunt Contest started, anyway.

Normal Sprites:
summerswinubegg.png
-->
summerswinubsprite.png
-->
summerpiloswinesprite.png
--> ?

Shiny Sprites:
summerswinubegg.png
-->
summerswinubspriteshiny.png
-->
summerpiloswinespritesh.png
--> ?

PC Sprites:
summerswinubpc.png
-->
1175.gif
-->
1176.gif
-->
1177.gif

[Icon Sheet]

(No Summer Mamoswine Sprite available until 5 days have passed required for it to evolve.)

Is it just me, or is there a huge increase in Fossils at the backroom?
Well, actually, if you want to get technical...
As more members join, there is more usage of the underground, and more users to get fossils- some of which may not be interested in the novelties or may value the points more, at the time.
Also, for the old users who may have been using the underground for a while, they're more likely to have gotten many fossils by now, and may not care for the repeats.
And to add to that- lots of people are entering summer vacation. More at-home-time and less homework and such means more online-time for some, so, more usage of the underground.

So, technically, there actually SHOULD be more fossils in the Backroom.

...Woo!?

Is anybody having any problems with the online list? It keeps the number of Pokemon pages to open at 100, and when I set it to 200, it'll go back to 100 and only open about 20. I was going to make up for lost time with clicking, but...
Are you using Google Chrome? Google Chrome has a STRICT 20-tab limit for tabs opened by the type of process GPX+ uses for it's tab opener. Or so I have heard.

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=38173&st=100&gopid=1110157&#entry1110157 Well it seems I click too fast to get the X3 privilege. Well **** that. I think that is extremely unfair, I have never ever blocked ads before, and BB is saying that those of us that have no more CM day privileges have been clicking to fast and giving the ads not enough time to load. That is bull. I do not click too fast at all and I always wait untill the page fully loads too. No I have to wait untill my eggs receive 150 interactions instead of 50 today. This has caused me to not like GPX+ much, I hope it doesn't affect how active I am.
Whaaaat. That's so stupid. I'm so sorry. I'd be infuriated...
I hope your problem gets rectified eventually.

Hm... Personally, I see this as another incentive for me to stop procrastinating on that donating thing. I was going to do it when that topic first came out, though after a bit of family problems as well as some computer problems, I never got to it. *Shrug*

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Summer Swinub... Let's all expect an incredible increase of Swinubs... again. Congrats on whoever gets them though :)

So yesterday was the x 3 bonus... I think. The shelter has totally ran out of eggs, so I just nab random eggs that I've never claimed yet out from the shelter.

Oh, and a big happy birthday to the both of us, Mew :)

M.M.

UJellicent?
Thanks Mi10ticFan! Happy birthday to you ;)

GPX+ Related:

I hatched myself a shiny Swinub! Unfortunately it wasn't under *COMPETITION* so no voucher for me but that Swinub isn't too impressive as far as I'm concerned. It's a cool idea but the sprite is kind of ugly, I'll just pick one up in the shelter though, provided it's breedable.

I'm not complaining about Swinub though, a shiny is a shiny and I was going to hunt it sooner or later anyway =D

Shinenub:

trixie08

Speak No Evil

And no Shiny Swinub for me. I doubt I will get one today as I havn't got the X3 bonus.

~Goods

That just sucks! Talk about unfair! I hope things get resolved soon. And now I have to make sure all my ads load properly just in case something decides to happen.

Now, on to the good stuff.

New novelty: Summer Swinub, pretty darn cute; Summer Piloswine, eh, nothing that I could go out of my way to evolve right away; obviously I can't say anything about Summer Mamoswine yet.

Also, I was kinda getting sick of grabbing just Bulbasaurs, Gulpins, and Vulpixes, so I grabbed a Charmander egg for the heck of it, and look what happens:

I was surprised to say the least!

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@Entei: There's a site-imposed hard limit of 100 tabs now. (Though you can still get around it by hitting the button more than once.)

@trixie: Congrats on the shiny Charmander! ^.^

Speaking of shiny Chars, I gone one too, on the 3x day (though it's a shiny Charizard now). Grabbed a couple of Charmander eggs when the Shelter was devoid of Feebas and Beldum, and voila! One hatched shiny. Under 10 Charmanders hatched total. :3

Badge, just because.

Working on getting a breeding pair of Summer Swinubs now. Going to try to breed a bunch of 'em before swapping my BCs back in for shiny-hunting. I'll release them all with my unbreedable shiny fails once I have enough for a sizable drop.

Mudkip8003

Congrats on everyone with shiny Swinubs, Summer Swinubs and other stuff. I didn't get a shiny Swinub, but I did get the Enigma Stone from the event, and I summened a Shaymin. Did anyone see yesterday when interactions werent put in for about an hour? I'm also training a Skunky to Lv. 100. And i'm still going on with my Togepi hunt.

Party:

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
I was on 2 days fishing trip so I missed that x3 day.
But hatched this just before I was getting ready to put computer off:
And this today:

But main thing was what Im writing here is that Professor Cypress have bred finally a Shiny: http://gpxplus.net/info/plJvq I have been wondering a long time when there is became a shiny one and which pokemons is going to be.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Nice shinies, Mephi! I hope to get those someday!

And here's what I hatched while grabbing random lab eggs!!!:

And I did notice that shiny Kyogre bred by Cypress. I almost thought that Cypress-bred eggs were not supposed to hatch shiny because of how rare they are or whatever. I do feel kinda envious of the dude who hatched it though.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Wow... I am really really envious of Trixie and Mephi... So many shinies

So congrats on Mephi for.... All the many shinies, Trixie on her recent three, Zenzai on her two, m19 on his Swinub, EmpoleonRules on the Swinub........ But no shiny at all for me. :(

A very miserable past few days. If you read my previous post you would know exactly why. Missed the bloody CM day too. And only 35 maturity gains per click for me instead of my usual 50-55 with lucky egg. I have been hatching eggs really slowly. BB hasn't replied to any of my posts let alone all my PMs. I don't really think the Admins care about the Ad-Blocking issues. I don't even know how my Mac is causing it. It loads all the ads properly, although some times the ads are blank but that is normal as it has happened to my brothers with the recent rise in activity too but they have not received and penalties so it is not that.
I'm just really worried that the penalties will not wear off in the next few days. There is a user called Doctor Riddles who has had the penalties for over a week now instead of the four days. So I am worried about the fact that I haven't used the Ad Blocking ad on so if my computer is causing it then it will not stop "blocking ads" which means that the penalties will always be there unless I get another computer :( or until the Admins get of their asses and do something about it. I mean the replies in the thread are convincing enough and it has been up for days and nothing has been done at all. It has just been ignored.

If my penalties are not dropped at all the I will really consider quitting the site.

Recent news other that that: I summoned one of my Enigma Stones and got a Cresselia. I also used two of my fossils and summoned my Groudon later on (before I used my fossils) when all that was in the lab were just Swinub Eggs. I never saw it. Only row after row of Swine eggs. How unfortunate. I have also unlocked Johto Master after getting the remaining badges and got Shrewd Bargainer and Expert Summoner. Just need 10 more successful summons and I will get Master Summoner.

I have hatched 110+ Swiinub eggs now and no shiny. However I did breed some one else one -_-. I will continue the hunt still though. Also I don't like the new Novelty at all. It is horrible. In terms of the VS Seeker I have lost 2/2 Platinum matches. I did however beat Trixie's Celebi in Gold Class with my Shucky a while ago XD Stealing Trixie's points is fun.

Party:

~Goods

Manchee

extra toasty
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting... or really clicking either :/

tbh, the reason for my inactivity is Neopets. My friend recently started going on and playing this game that gets you some really cool stuff on the site, and now I'm addicted :x Also, I guess I can say I've been working too (the other week I dog-sat, the past few days I was helping replace a patio and my grandmom's, and yesterday and today I'm pulling the weeds at my neighbor's house - and there's a lot of them ><).

BUT I expect to be back... next weekend >< I'm going to Ocean City, Maryland this coming Wednesday until Friday, so I'll be back on Saturday. Until then, zenzai is in charge >3

And yeah, I'll still be around the forums and stuff (except when I'm in Ocean City) if for some reason I'm needed, I just decided I'd let you all know I'm taking the week off :3 And of course my other Co-Owners are in charge too, just zenzai will have more power if for some reason the situation happens :p

See you all on Saturday~

BA~

Status
Not open for further replies.