• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Username: water type
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/IceBlaziken
How active you are on GPX+: I'm at gpx+ most of my time of the day
Anything else required in the rules:
I have an account in gpx+ as you see, I'm really active as I already said, I will click back everyone who will click my party, I will potsing here and I will having fun here.
I will follow the rules of sppf and the club rules.
I'm always click full party so you don't need to worry.
I will not bashing, flaming or trolling and I'm really nice person so I will be nice to everyone.
I will put a screencap in a spoiler of I put one in here.
I don't ask for any bagging of clicking so don't worry.
I hope tat it answer everything that required!
Sorry, but that last bit is still not quite right. =/ Glad to see that you read most of the rules, though! (Try reading over them one more time. I think it'll be one of those "How did I miss that earlier?" moments.)

Congrats on unlocking Shine Master, trixie!

Speaking of shinies, I hatched another one of my own, too. ^.^

Might end up going for the rest of the Eeveelutions later, but swapped in a Pichu hunt for now.

Manchee

extra toasty

Charybdis was hatched yesterday and Schwimmer was hatched today :) The Shellder is named after the Greek mythological creature while the Quilfish is named after David Schwimmer from Friends.

Speaking of Friends, I was at my friend Abby's house all day watching a marathon of the show (we're doing this until we finish all ten seasons). But because of this I won't be clicking during the day and will have to wait until around 11 p.m. server time.

Anyway, I hope everyone here starts getting shiny luck soon. I definitely can say it feels so much better when you finally get it. Also, it's so much fun when they're from random eggs you pick up. ^^

EDIT: For some reason, Schwimmer won't show up :/ Nevermind, it's working now ^^

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats on the double shinies, BA! And to zenzai on the Leafeon!

I was getting kinda upset with my Piplup pairing because I chose the wrong egg twice. With that, I figured that it may take a while before they produce another one. Boy, was I wrong!

It took me 292 eggs to find this thing! And I just realized that I have all the water starters after getting this one!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good

Charybdis was hatched yesterday and Schwimmer was hatched today :) The Shellder is named after the Greek mythological creature while the Quilfish is named after David Schwimmer from Friends.

Speaking of Friends, I was at my friend Abby's house all day watching a marathon of the show (we're doing this until we finish all ten seasons). But because of this I won't be clicking during the day and will have to wait until around 11 p.m. server time.

Anyway, I hope everyone here starts getting shiny luck soon. I definitely can say it feels so much better when you finally get it. Also, it's so much fun when they're from random eggs you pick up. ^^

EDIT: For some reason, Schwimmer won't show up :/ Nevermind, it's working now ^^

Yep I think this week I have had heaps of shiny luck

MY 5TH SHINY THIS WEEK!~~~~ I have only ever gotten one a month now they are flying at me! and it is awesome.

I named her Minty and she will never evolve coz she is too adorable!

Congrats to all of the other shinies guys!! Oh and I am lost as to whether to evolve my Shiny Staryu or not... Later I will post my recent shinies all dressed up if I have time.

~Goods

I have an account in gpx+ as you see, I'm really active as I already said, I will click back everyone who will click my party, I will potsing here and I will having fun here.
I will not bashing, flaming or trolling and I'm really nice person so I will be nice to everyone.
"I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line"
I'm hope that now it's good enough

sorry for this double post

Last edited:

Rofl Copter

Hey guys, just quickly dropping in to say that I'm sorry I'm not here that often. I just never get around to it, to be honest.

Congrats on your respective shinies, SG, BA, zenzai and Mr. E goods.

Illusione-Tempus

So... many... shinies *tries to steal them*

Congrats on the shinies. I'll keep trying to find another one.

Anyway, I'm still busy with my shiny hunts. Still waiting for the 3 week period to be over so I can have Feebas at the recorder again. And lack of Ralts is bad for my race.

Since I'm starting to lose hope of a shiny, I started to adopt eggs for my egg dex. Probably to take a small break from hatching heaps of the same species for a shiny one.

Ruin Maniac progress : 12/14
Fossil Cranidos still needs 17 more levels to evolve while Fossil Sheildon needs 12 more levels. Hopefully luck's on my side and decided to give me a strong opponent for those two.

Manchee

extra toasty
Hopefully luck's on my side and decided to give me a strong opponent for those two.

Speaking of the VS Seeker... it's so unfair. I've been putting my hatches that don't hatch shiny in there so I get some losses for the PokéCenter Achievement, and the other day, my level one Aipom beat m19's level fifty-nine Scyther -_- My Aipom grew thirteen levels, but I felt bad that he shouldn't have gotten hardly anything.

So I hate the VS Seeker. But I'm still going to use it until I finish the Achievements regarding it.

News: Hatched only a few eggs since my last post since I've mostly been sleeping. Again, in case you didn't see in my other post: I'll be at my friend Abby's all day tomorrow, so I won't click until later on. And tomorrow I'm probably hanging out with my friend tomorrow who just got back from a trip, and will most likely be sleeping over her house. Just so you all know~ :p

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Username: CyberBlaziken
GPX Plus Username: CyberBlaziken
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/CyberBlaziken
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Last Year from January
How active you are on GPX Plus: I lost my password a few months back... I got it last month! So now i'm a lot active and i come everyday for 5 hours max.

m190049

Local psychopath
hayguysshark.jpg

Well I certainly disappeared for an unnecessarily long amount of time.
Sorry about that. I had an explanation, but it sucked. You can all just throw pointy objects at me instead.

But... Uh... Seriously though, sorry for the disappearance.

So, what happened to me? Well, lots of nothing. Seriously.
I've been leveling up for those badges, mostly. I got through Kanto Champion in about a month.
...Not that I unlocked it yet. I actually have the Pokemon to unlock 5 achievements now.
I just haven't bothered to put them in my party and actually unlock them.
I've unlocked some of them, though.

So, well, yeah. Other than that, I guess all that's notably happened is my continuation of Summoning Item Hoarding.
Really, you can just check out all the stuff I have on my page. It's too many.
It makes The Lab page look pretty epic though.

Uh... Oh, and lastly, this:

My third shiny, though a complete and utter accident. I wasn't even shiny hunting it.
I actually just chose an egg of a Pokemon that needed low maturity to level up.
Was just going to use it as a space-filler to keep in my party wen I had nothing else to put there.
Guess I got more than I was looking for when it hatched a couple hours ago.

Well... That's about it. Topics and replies, now?

Post a picture of yourself (if you want to of course)
Gaze upon ye ugly thing and kill yourself. < About 5 months ago.
A more comically hilarious uglier thing. < 12 days ago.
IT'S HIDEOUS- RUN BEFORE IT COMES AFTER YOU.

What other forums are you part of?
Not including GTS+, I'm also on Bulbagarden.
I'm on 5000 other very small forums, but nothing I'm really particularly active on.
Oh- well, I guess there's VirtualDex. I've been getting hooked on that game.
May start posting more on it's forums soon. Dunno. We'll see, I guess...?

So. Guess what just happened?

THIS.

Turned out male, so it can't be one of the Three Fates :/ Although I'm glad I had a backup nickname that I think fits pretty well ;P
'Daaaawwww I'm totally honored.I remember seeing that when you first named it. I was all "wat".

Ironically, this actually insn't the first time a friend has named a Scyther or Scizor after me.
...The third time (to my knowledge), actually. One of them right here.

You have long hair. I want long hair. D:
*Angst*

He is named Morpheus after the person from Greek mythology, known for putting people to sleep.
You really love the mythological references, don't you?

I find it strange that I know many of these names you keep mentioning.
I'm also into that kind stuff. =D I love it, though I don't show it often.

<.< I want to compliment more of you guys on how you look, but then I'd feel like a pedo, so I'll just keep my mouth shut. >__<
Oh, zenzai, we're all pedos on the inside!

...Hopefully a little less of us are on the outside.

piccy of me, taken a little over a year ago, if anyone was curious
...That crab. Is... Is it supposed to be eating the food in there?
But... But there is other crab inside of there. O__O
That cannibal *******! I shall hunt down that crab and dest-
What? Sidetracked? ...O RIGHT.

But yeah, you do look pretty though. ;D

Gah. I always imagined people as their avatars. For whatever reason. o.o;
I always imagined everyone, in, like a large white room. And we associated there.
Like, talking, and stuff. Everyone was their avatar. Like a virtual reality game.

Why yes I am insane thank you for noticing! 8D

Speaking of the VS Seeker... it's so unfair. I've been putting my hatches that don't hatch shiny in there so I get some losses for the PokéCenter Achievement, and the other day, my level one Aipom beat m19's level fifty-nine Scyther -_- My Aipom grew thirteen levels, but I felt bad that he shouldn't have gotten hardly anything.
Oh god I remember that. I smiled when I saw I battled you.

...And then wide-eyed when I saw it was a level one Aipom.
Your Aipom obviously cheated. I call it. It used illegal methods of torture.
It's... A devious mastermind of destruction! Whatever you do, do not anger it.

"I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line"
I'm hope that now it's good enough
That last quote you added there was the only one you needed. =P
Welcome aboard, I guess!

Username: CyberBlaziken
GPX Plus Username: CyberBlaziken
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/CyberBlaziken
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Last Year from January
How active you are on GPX Plus: I lost my password a few months back... I got it last month! So now i'm a lot active and i come everyday for 5 hours max.
Sorry, you missed something. Please read each and every rule carefully.

And therein concluded my post of stuff that maybe 2 people will read completely!~

Recent Achievements:
RainbowBadge.png
Rainbow Badge - Have all of Erika's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Victreebel, Tangela, Vileplume) - (no reward)
SoulBadge.png
Soul Badge - Have all of Koga's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Koffing, Koffing, Muk, Weezing) - (no reward)
MarshBadge.png
Marsh Badge - Have all of Sabrina's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Kadabra, Mr. Mime, Venomoth, Alakazam) - (no reward)
VolcanoBadge.png
Volcano Badge - Have all of Blaine's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Growlithe, Ponyta, Rapidash, Arcanine) - (no reward)
MasterBreeder.png
Master Breeder - Breed 4,000 Pokemon eggs. -
rainbow-wing.png
Rainbow Wing
MasterTrainer.png
Master Trainer - Level up 100 Pokemon to level 100. -
shopcard.png
5000 Points
MasterSummoner.png
Master Summoner - Successfully summon and adopt 25 Pokémon. -
legendary-voucher.png
Legendary Voucher

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Well congratulations on all the respective shinies. It's been far too long since I posted here, but I have kept up with other peopl'e posts.

I am re-gaining activity on GPX, trying to make at least 1k interactions per day.

Broke my record a few days ago and got 11.5k.

Still hunting shinies unsuccessfully though. Cannot wait until Tuesday/Wednesday for the surprise BB has in store...

That last quote you added there was the only one you needed. =P
Welcome aboard, I guess!
so that's mean that I'm in?

trixie08

Speak No Evil
so that's mean that I'm in?
You just broke one rule: no one-lining!

Anyway, I wonder what's the big surprise that BB has in store for us for tomorrow. I'm sure to click like usual, maybe more if I'm up for it, but I'm not sure. With the activity going up, the site may be making a bunch of errors (504's).

Not much so far today except I evolved my shinies and found a gold chest with a Lunar Wing inside!

You just broke one rule: no one-lining!

Anyway, I wonder what's the big surprise that BB has in store for us for tomorrow. I'm sure to click like usual, maybe more if I'm up for it, but I'm not sure. With the activity going up, the site may be making a bunch of errors (504's).

Not much so far today except I evolved my shinies and found a gold chest with a Lunar Wing inside!
Sorry about this.
I just want to ask from you to add me to the member list

and I think that there will be x some number tomorrow or wednesday

Illusione-Tempus

Buraddo_Aipom said:

That's why I placed Pokemon I actually want to train there. At least there's a chance I'll lose, right? My lv 8 Gible went nuts and defeated a lv 100 Bidofo >=]

But I just feel like they'll finally match us up with a strong opponent when they feel like we don't really need it. Like my Fossil Lileep back then... She's lv 39 back then and supposed to at least get a weak opponent to be able to level up and evolve. But instead she got a lv 100 Togetic as her opponent.

...and she won. Now she's lv 49 instead <_<

And my Fossil Anortih. I think he'll be able to evolve after a couple of battles or two, since he's lv 38 and close to leveling up. His last match got paired up with a lv 100 Starmie.

...and he won as well. 9 levels at the progress.

m19 said:
So, well, yeah. Other than that, I guess all that's notably happened is my continuation of Summoning Item Hoarding.
Really, you can just check out all the stuff I have on my page. It's too many.
It makes The Lab page look pretty epic though.

Oh my, look at all those summoning items! I want one D: (But I'm still at 7k points)

m19 said:
Uh... Oh, and lastly, this:

My third shiny, though a complete and utter accident. I wasn't even shiny hunting it.
I actually just chose an egg of a Pokemon that needed low maturity to level up.
Was just going to use it as a space-filler to keep in my party wen I had nothing else to put there.
Guess I got more than I was looking for when it hatched a couple hours ago.

Congrats m19. Looks like now you're getting a bit of luck huh? :)

m19 said:
Gaze upon ye ugly thing and kill yourself. < About 5 months ago.
A more comically hilarious uglier thing. < 12 days ago.
IT'S HIDEOUS- RUN BEFORE IT COMES AFTER YOU.

You remind me a lot about my English teacher...

m19 said:
Gah. I always imagined people as their avatars. For whatever reason. o.o;
I always imagined everyone, in, like a large white room. And we associated there.
Like, talking, and stuff. Everyone was their avatar. Like a virtual reality game.

Why yes I am insane thank you for noticing! 8D

You're not alone... And no, I'm way more insane than you 8D

And therein concluded my post of stuff that maybe 2 people will read completely!~

Actually I always read full posts. Only that I'm too lazy to reply back. And I know you're talking about zenzai and BA

What other forums are you part of?
Erm... Let me check...
Bulbagarden, but I'm not that active anymore
Pokecommunity, but my username ain't the usual username
Arkeis, but it's activity is kind of low right now so I'm not that active anymore.

I'm also quite anxious about the surprise BB has in store for us, especially since it's 17 August today. Happy Independence Day for Indonesia. So today will be a holiday flag ceremony at my school then after that we'll have a holiday the next day =D

EDIT: Strike that. My school principal decided to go so cruel and didn't give us a holiday tomorrow... TODAY'S A RED DATE FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET A HOLIDAY! D=

Anyway, other than that, still completing the egg dex at the same time as my shiny hunt.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
GPX hates me. A 2.1X day and I am reflagged for ad blocking when I am not!! BB seriously needs to get rid of the penalties only because people who dont block get the penalties too! It isn't only me, There are plenty who have been wrongly flagged, like Grizzly and Tyranisaurous. GAH 44 maturity per click for me for now on, instead of the 118 maturity I should be getting today. Stupid BB.......

So today just struggling to hatch my eggs, views aren't doing much. My activity might decrease if I keep on getting penalized. Today I looked so forward to clicking... Not sure if I will now.

~Goods

EDIT: Yeah know that Mr. J but I am just mad that he doesn't really care that he has wrongly penalized members. I know he is desperate to punish users who block ads and can't undo our penalties as we have no proof that we aren't using ad blocks (If he did many would start using ad block). It is just that it is so unfair that innocent users are getting punished, if he were a good person he would choose to stop punishing users. Yes this will allow more users to use ad block, but it is time to start trusting that the members will do the right thing and dont block ads. Better than being corrupt and punishing members who respect the site.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
You do realize that they keep a close eye on this thread, right Mr. E? No wonder he's flagged you, you call him an idiot.

I'm back from hiatus, pretty much dead on gpx+ until now, I am working on hatching Poliwag and Phanpy with a vulpix here and there :) I really need to make this Phanpy hunt my MO, because SL is going to win if I don't. :x

Manchee

extra toasty

Yay, another shiny! :D And it's one that I want to evolve, so that makes me happier. I have no idea what to name it yet or how I'm going to tie it into the story I've created with my shinies.

News: I'm going to be clicking all day if all goes according to plan. Hopefully I can get a whole ton of clicks like I did last time I clicked all day, but right now the way things keep loading as errors, I'm not sure if I can get much done without getting too frustrated.

EDIT:

O.O

Last edited:
buraddo aipom:
may I ask you if you can add me to the member list

WOW you guy's are really lucky
until now I have just one shiny and it was from shiny hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.