• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@water type: Please give BA some time before he can update the member list.

Congrats on all the recent shiny luck, you guys! Glad to see it spreading to everyone in the group!!

NEWS: Last night I click quite a lot for what I usually do after the reset. My three shinies reached level 100 so I had to box them, then I hatched some more random eggs. Just now I decided to use my Legendary Voucher and got myself a Uxie! It's been a while since I got a unique legend!

sorry for not uhm, posting in a while. :x ehehe. i've gotten almost every summonable legendary and i think every basic breedable novelty..sans evolutions. i just need kyogre..and i got some new achievements

well, i've had a pretty good gpx+ day. i hatched a shiny gulpin last night. :D

random lab eggs. ^w^

and just now...i used my engima stone...but missed my legendary..it was a lugia.

but....

can you believe that? two unown eggs in a row? :3 they're my first unown eggs too. ^_^

Last edited:
trixie08: I will give BA all the time he's need
I just want that he doesn't forget that I'm a member or to add me to the member list

Manchee

extra toasty
@water type: no, you're not being added to the member list. I only add people when I see them being active in the club, this way I know if they really want to be here or just want to join so they can get free clicks.

But anyway, new event announced! :D I'll let everyone else go see the thread for themselves, because there's too much extra info to be posted :p Though the Pokémon to be given out will be Uxie, Regirock, Registeel, Entei, and Mesprit. The only ones I have are the two Regis, but the other three are definitely three that I would really like to have.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the rash of shinies, BA and Goods! Love the luck~ :p
Congrats to Crickee on the Unowns and shiny Gulpin. ^.^ The nickname you gave it is cute, too.

@m19: Congrats on the shiny Spinda! And aww, thanks~ Never noticed the crab already in the hot pot earlier. XD IIRC, the big crab's claws move up and down in motions vaguely reminiscent of feeding, too. So yups. Definitely a cannibal. =x

Spent most of yesterday clicking like crazy (56k, a few hundred more than my previous record), and set a few personal records. Was a little disappointed when BB announced what the prize/event was, but eh, the points and shinies I got yesterday while clicking were their own reward.

Hatched all four of them yesterday. <3 I guess it's making up ahead of time for the weeks I'll be spending away from GPX+ next month.

Hope that everyone gets what they want from August's event! BB said something like they picked those legends, specifically, because they're the scarcest on the site right now, so hopefully everyone else will be eligible for at least one!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Hey, you can't forget about my lucky hatches!
and

I just went on a crazy egg-hatching spree and just went on adopting random eggs from the shelter, even if there was not that much at times; broke my egg-hatching record by around 70 and got a lot of clicks in as well!

Congrats on the recent shiny luck everyone!

m190049

Local psychopath
Nothing too that interesting happened to me in a day so I'll just go straight to the replies! WOOHOO.

Congrats m19. Looks like now you're getting a bit of luck huh? :)
Ah, yes, I was always terrible with shinies. xD
Still got ways to go before I catch up to some others here, though.

You're not alone... And no, I'm way more insane than you 8D
HELL NO. I'm one of the most insane people you'll meet.
My title is "Your Local Psychopath" on everything.

I'm that insane.

Yep, it's true, he is.

Wait, who are you?

I'm you!

Wait, your me?

Yes, I'm you?

That don't you mean I am, not he is?

You mean don't "I" mean I am.

Wait... What.

Well if I am you than you are me so you should say I not you.

...Say that again?

If you are me that you being me means you should refer to me as I.

Wait but you just said you instead of I.

Thats because I was talking about you, and not I

But I thought I am you.

Yes, you am I and I am you.

...So I should tell I that I should say I?

EXACTLY!

Ya know, I still don't quite get it.

Oh, no worries, most people don't get it on their first try.

I guess I'll get it more later.

Eh probably. Just don't be as stupid next time.

Yea- A WAIT HEY I'M NOT STUPID.

Oh yes you are totally stupid.

Stop calling yourself stupid.

No wait- I- no, you are.

I am you so you are I so calling me stupid means calling yourself stupid.

So when I say you that means I mean you which is I as you?

Well, kinda. It means that You mean me which is instead not I but me rather than you and I.

Oh shut up.

No, me shut up.

I shut up NOW!

You shut me up or I'll shut you up.

Oh for god's sake just SHUT UP.

NEVER, YOU SHALL NOT SHUT UP.

GAAHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP YELLING

NO

I WILL STOP WHEN YOU WANT

YOU MEAN ME

NO

I AM YOU

STOPPP ITT PLEEAASEEEE

NO IT WONT

STOP TALKING TO THE PEOPLE

NO

I WILL HAUNT YOU

I WILL EAAATTT YOUUUU

GETT OUT OF MEEE

BUT YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ME

I AM YOU

NO, I AM YOU! YOU ARE ME!? WHAT IS GOING ON

PLEASE, KILL MEEEEE

NO, WAIT, IT'LL KILL ME TOO

IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

NO, YOU'LL DIE!

BUT I'LL BE THE ONE DEAD

BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?

I DON'T KNOWWWWWW

WHY AM YOU DOING THIS TO I? ME? WHO?

ALL THE LITLE GUYS WENT WHOPPIE WOOO EGGGSSSS

EXPLOSION IN MY HEAD ALREADYYY

PARADOX PROTOCOL ACTIVATE

C:/ UTILITY ERROR

PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART SYSTEM.

...SYSTEM NOT FOUND

INSERT INSTALLATION DISC.

...DISC NOT FOUND.

READ ERROR.

APPLICATION ERROR.

DETONATION IMMINENT.

nucleartest1.jpg

And that's why I am more insane than you.

Actually I always read full posts. Only that I'm too lazy to reply back. And I know you're talking about zenzai and BA
Oh, no, nobody in particular. Just magnificent self depreciating humor.
It's it magnificent. It's, like, a +1 in magnificentness.
HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION OVER THERE.

Yay, another shiny! :D And it's one that I want to evolve, so that makes me happier. I have no idea what to name it yet or how I'm going to tie it into the story I've created with my shinies.
The Kracken?
...*Shrug*

Just now I decided to use my Legendary Voucher and got myself a Uxie! It's been a while since I got a unique legend!
Nice get, though a bit ironic, considering...
But anyway, new event announced! :D I'll let everyone else go see the thread for themselves, because there's too much extra info to be posted :p Though the Pokémon to be given out will be Uxie, Regirock, Registeel, Entei, and Mesprit. The only ones I have are the two Regis, but the other three are definitely three that I would really like to have.

Leaving my party open for Uxie today (going along with the 99% chance that the 2.1x bonus from yesterday was the 2.1x for uxie) though only because I did an okay amount of clicking yesterday. Even though I don't particularly want it. In fact, I'm hoping I don't get it. I should probably just block my party if I really don't want it that much. =x Might do so later in the day if i get tired of keeping a space open.

What I REAALLY want is one of those Regis. I'm sure the guys that have been around here for a long time know by now about how much I love the Regis. I've actually been contemplating using that Legendary Voucher I got to summon a Regigigas. Its mostly between Regigigas and Moltres, my third and second favorite legends, respectively. First comes Kyogre. In order, Kyogre, Moltres, Regigigas. ...Woo?

Babbling aside, yeah, really want those Regis.
@m19: Congrats on the shiny Spinda! And aww, thanks~ Never noticed the crab already in the hot pot earlier. XD IIRC, the big crab's claws move up and down in motions vaguely reminiscent of feeding, too. So yups. Definitely a cannibal. =x
It... moves it's claws up and down!? That tears it. That crab shall be destroyed.
I'll just call one of my usual assassins and get that taken care of...
Er- I- ah- I mean- ...HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION.

Spent most of yesterday clicking like crazy (56k, a few hundred more than my previous record), and set a few personal records. Was a little disappointed when BB announced what the prize/event was, but eh, the points and shinies I got yesterday while clicking were their own reward.

Hatched all four of them yesterday. <3 I guess it's making up ahead of time for the weeks I'll be spending away from GPX+ next month.
Holy hell. That's more shines than I've hatched in an... ... ever.

How do you manage all that? @_@ I'd go insane first- oh, wait right.
...I'd... uh.... get tired or something... first. Sure, lets go with that..
But really, how do you manage all that clicking?

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Oh my Congrats to zenzai's load of shinies!! And to Trixie, Lil Crickee, BA, and m19!

Yay a Uxie is to be handed out today. I dont like my chances though. Was depressed that I always miss out on the site bonuses so I didn't want to click...

There are going to be more CM days by the look of the event. Hopefully my penalties will be dropped by then.

Today is a CM day... I miss out like usual (I always seem to be penalized on the CM days.) Everyone is soaring past me in the most hatched, most activities and most interactions.!

News: None really just depressed over GPX. Waiting for BB to be fair, but he seems pretty stubborn that he is doing the right thing, and nothing anybody says is making him budge. I just really wish I was allowed to donate. I might try and update my Adobe Flash player and see if that helps load BB's precious ads.

~Goods

EDIT: Extraordinarily I managed to get Uxie!! LOVE! I was inactive yesterday too!

@m19 and BA:-- I am really into all sorts of mythology too! I love Greek and Egyption mythology. I just dont like how popular inbreeding was with them... Thats probably why Gaia's children are cyclopses. Although I LOLed coz it reminded me of the inbred cyclops child in Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

Last edited:

Arceus thrasher

Awake in my slumber~
Wow, guys... all those shinies... =O Mega congrats to the whole group; especially Zenzai's truckload from yesterday. XD

I was planning to do a bit of clicking myself yesterday, but a combination of lag and bad internet connection made my temper rise and my patience wane too much to bother. Ah well, what can you do?

As for the event: I really want an Entei. I managed to snag a loose one over a year ago, and the missing egg data has been annoying me for too long. But yeah, that aside, I hope you all get what you want this event.

I'm also offering free sig space on GTS and another forum I go on, for those of you who want more views. Send me a PM with your party codes on GTS and I'll add your party to my sig.

buraddo aipom:I just don't what that you will forget about me and don't add me to the member list when it the right time to add me

congratulation to everybody who shiny's

I'm hope that I will be able to get one of those event legendary because I haven't get even one of them

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I should've known that BB announced he was gonna give away Uxie as the first event the day I decided to use my Legendary Voucher on it! Why this stuff keeps happening to me I don't know, but it's really upsetting! If I would have known he was gonna announce it today, I would have saved it for something else, but no, I had to waste it!

Manchee

extra toasty
@m19: I named her Hannessa after a character in the book I'm writing. If anyone cares, I also named the Lopunny Hoyt after a guy on Friends ^^

@Goods: iirc, they didn't consider it inbreeding. Plus, they're gods, divine deities that shouldn't have to worry about genetics. Also, in some cases some of the people in Greek mythology didn't really view gender as a problem. I remember in Julius Caesar (not part of mythology), one of the stories was that he was friends with this king, and back then it was normal for the older, wiser man to "teach" the younger one how to have sex, but in a much different way than just talking.

Anyway.

I also got a Uxie, which excited me greatly for two reasons. One, before I went to bed I was debating whether or not to leave a slot in my party open, so I was glad I chose the right choice. And two, now once I get the Legendary Voucher I won't have to use it on Uxie ^^

Congratulation to you buraddo aipom and trixie for the uxie you get
you've been really lucky to get it I'm in the other hand not
maybe because I didn't leave a one slot open in my party

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Wow, I haven't posted here in a LONG time. I a guess its because I haven't been on GPX much these last two months, hopefully I will be more active in the future.

Anyway, there isn't a lot I have accomplished recently other than getting to #5 in the most released pokemon in a day. And also getting a Uxie from the event. :D I was really starting to think I wasn't going to get anything from these events anymore since the last few events I hadn't gotten anything.

Party:

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hey Trixie, at least you got it. Normally events happen 7-8 PM server time, I never expected that they'd be distributing them in the morning! I feel so stupid :X

News: I got a magma stone from the underground, so I sold it and got a Silph. Scope, finally. I'm hatching tons of eggs today~ I hope for a new shiny.

Wow, I haven't posted here in a LONG time. I a guess its because I haven't been on GPX much these last two months, hopefully I will be more active in the future.

Anyway, there isn't a lot I have accomplished recently other than getting to #5 in the most released pokemon in a day. And also getting a Uxie from the event. :D I was really starting to think I wasn't going to get anything from these events anymore since the last few events I hadn't gotten anything.

Party:
Congratulations on the uxie
you most have been really lucky if you get it despite the fact that you didn't be so active in these 2 month

Hey Trixie, at least you got it. Normally events happen 7-8 PM server time, I never expected that they'd be distributing them in the morning! I feel so stupid :X

News: I got a magma stone from the underground, so I sold it and got a Silph. Scope, finally. I'm hatching tons of eggs today~ I hope for a new shiny.
Congratulations on the silph scope and good luck for you to hatch new shiny

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@About the Uxie thing: With my event luck, I more than likely would not have gotten it no matter how active I am. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry. I have it, and that's pretty much it. Speaking of, I saw a couple of people hatch shiny ones! The pixies really don't have that great of a shiny form in my opinion, but at least I saw some that were hatched!

m190049

Local psychopath
Weelll....

Damn. Knew I shoud've blocked my party. There goes my chance at either of those Regis. D: And as events aren't often given out multiple times in a low length of time, I guess that means I probably won't have another chance at them for a WHILE either. Sigh...

Oh well. At least I don't hate Uxie in itself or anything. Never really particularly ranked them, but now that I think of it... It's probably my favorite of the Lake Trio, actually. *Shrug* Eh, Iunno. Either Uxie or Azelf. Which I also have, anyway. So, woo, I guess. =P

I should've known that BB announced he was gonna give away Uxie as the first event the day I decided to use my Legendary Voucher on it! Why this stuff keeps happening to me I don't know, but it's really upsetting! If I would have known he was gonna announce it today, I would have saved it for something else, but no, I had to waste it!
Nononono NO. >=|
Do NOT feel bad about that. So, Uxie was given out in event just after you got one- that is not at all a reason to fret. It is a bit ironic, but it is not at all a bad thing. I don't see how Uxie being given out makes your receiving of one any worse. So what if it's been given out? It's still a get of a Pokemon that you haven't had yet. I mean, look at me, mentioning all over the place that I wanted to use my Legendary Voucher on a Moltres or a Regigigas. BOTH of these are Pokemon that have been given out on more that one occasion- but I still want them, because I don't have them yet. You didn't have Uxie yet either- so the get is just as great. And who says you would have gotten Uxie from the send-out today anyway? You may not have. And if you didn't, chances are Uxie won't be given out again for a while. Which just means you'd be lacking an Uxie with little chance of getting one any time soon. Taking a quick look at your PC, you don't have an Entei, a Regirock, a Mesprit, nor a Registeel (assuming I'm not a blind bat and that you didn't release any). All these would be equally great or even better gets than an Uxie you may or may not have gotten today and you should in no way be angry at the fact that you did summon an Uxie.

Also, if would somehow still make you feel better, you can just get one of those others, and then pretend that you summoned that instead and did get Uxie from the event. Iunno. Whatever works, right?

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I'm really hoping I either get Entei or Mesprit, but knowing me the days before those two would be given out, I will be at school. Yeah, it starts next week, so I figured this week I should really go all out on my clicking because I've been going nuts with it lately. Maybe I should tone it down the next few days or so.

Anyway, on to the good news:

I've been wanting to hatch one for over a year! I remember choosing this for our first shiny contest and I lost and with that I gave up on it. It feels great to check off another want from your list!!

LugiaLov

Well I haven't posted for a long time.
Congrats on all the shinies. How do you hatch 4 per day?
So I got an Uxie too. Is it just me or did almost everyone get one from the club?
And I wasn't active yesterday.

I'm on number 24 in my shiny caterpie hunt.
I like this new temporary event system a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.