• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty

Finally :D She was my longest hunt so far with a little over four hundred eggs. I originally intended for her to be a boy, but oh well ^^ I’m still very happy, even though Aipom isn’t even one of my favorite Pokémon anymore, lol. I named her after the Greek god of love… awwwwwww :p

News: Not a thing, haha. I'm about to go to my friend Abby's house to continue out Friends marathon, but I'm coming home early from that, so I can click later on.

Last edited:
Hey guys :D

MEGA congratulations on the shinies guys ~ BA on the Aipom, Cloyster and Quilfish, Lopunny and Tanatcool (Nice names btw xP), Zen on the amazing 4 shiny streak, Bidoof, Trapinch, Girafarig, Leafenon and Ghastly, Trix on the Skitty, Yanma, Piplup and Doduo, Crikee on the Gulpin, and to everyone else who got anyhting good 8)

As for shinies, I have a new one myself:

<3 113 eggs she took, my second longest hunt. But I still love her to biits <3 yaaay shinies <3

Erhum. Anyway, events. Congrats to anyone who got a Uxie I guess, I got one two after forgetting to block my party for an Entei ^v^;; Ah well.

Parteh:

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Congrats on all the shinies everybody! My shiny luck has gone down very much though, I've already hatched like 460 Charmander Eggs and still no shiny. :( I really hope I get a shiny Char soon.

Anyway, I'm surprised the event system hasn't been finished yet, but if it took this long it must be something really cool.

Party:

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats BA and SL! That's like the second shiny Aipom and shiny Ninetales I've seen hatched today!

And, I know this is getting old, yes, but I completed yet another hunt:

55th egg according to the recorder, 84th egg overall!! I'm almost afraid! Before you know it, I'll be turning into Mephi shiny-luck wise! And I really hope that you find your shiny Charmander soon, Empoleon! I think you're definitely due for some shiny luck!

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Yay, congrats on finally getting a shiny Aipom, BA!
Congrats to trixie and SL on the shiny Psyduck and Ninetales, as well! ^.^ Shiny Ninetales are so pretty.

@ER: I hope the new event system'll be cool, as well. x.x Kinda wondering if they're just waiting for fifth gen to roll out the new system at this point.

...this is crazy. I just hatched two more shinies (one yesterday, one today), both of which I was hunting on the Shine Recorder! The first was a shiny Pichu, and the second was my Laharl. <3

Feels like I've been looking for him forever. x.x (501 Nido M eggs)

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats on the shinies/stuff everyone. Whew, what a stroke of shiny luck. And I want an Uxie ;_;

...Okay, you're insane m19

Anyway, my Sapphie (Manaphy) brought me a Lustrous Orb from the Underground yesterday. Thought about testing my luck again and used it at the Lab. 7 minutes of searching, 98 users refreshing that page, and yet... I got my summon. :p

...Okay, I have got to stop doing that. *prepares her next summoning item when the lab is empty if she'll ever get another one*

Anyway, 1.7 multiplier day today. Time to get my activity score up! *opens Opera*

...Whoa, that thing's fast at my new computer. Too bad about so many errors >.<;

Feebas hunt has finally started again at the recorder... 244 eggs and counting (at the recorder).

m190049

Local psychopath

Finally :D She was my longest hunt so far with a little over four hundred eggs. I originally intended for her to be a boy, but oh well ^^ I’m still very happy, even though Aipom isn’t even one of my favorite Pokémon anymore, lol.
Massive Congrats! ^_^

Although, this also reminds me of something. It has definitely been posted before...
But I can't remember having this been said any time recently.

New Topic: What are your top three favorite Pokemon?

Like, why not riet!? FUN TIME FUN.
1. Scizor
2. Porygon-Z
3. Sharpedo
That's my current trio. Though I shift it sometimes.

@ER: I hope the new event system'll be cool, as well. x.x Kinda wondering if they're just waiting for fifth gen to roll out the new system at this point.
I remember they mentioned that while they will add in all the 5th gen Pokemon, they're not doing it until they come out in English. And that's around 6 months from now... They wouldn't wait that long... I hope.

...this is crazy. I just hatched two more shinies (one yesterday, one today), both of which I was hunting on the Shine Recorder! The first was a shiny Pichu, and the second was my Laharl. <3

You could probably swim in a pool of those shinies by now, couldn't you? xD

...Of course is wouldn't be a very comfortable swim and miscellaneous horns and spikes would probably end up causing you to bleed a lot but ignoring that part for now...

...I DECREE THAT WHEN IT IS RELEASED I WILL FILL AN ENTIRE BOX OF SHINY RANKURUSU AND NAME THE BOX "MAH POOL". WAHAHAHAHA!! I SHALL SWIM IN THEIR JELLY FILLED GOODNESS.

...Actually, now that I think of it, I could probably do that now with Castform. ...I think. I'm not particularly sure what the stuff that surrounds it is made out of. One could assume that the stuff in it's Snowy Form may be Ice and the stuff in it's Rainy Form may be water, but what of it's Sunny Form? ...Rubber or Plastic? Maybe Glass? Nothing particularly ideal comes to mind. Perhaps it's jelly or goo on all forms? Bah. Iunno.

I'm glad you see it my way. 8D

Edit: Pokii Avatar Form apparently has new sprites!~
Not sure if these have been out for a while and I just haven't seen them.
I honestly wouldn't know, I click with images off. But they're new to me. =3
Old:
pokiiavatarformespriteo.png
pokiiavatarformesprites.png

New:
pokiiavatarformesprite.png
pokiiavatarformesprites.png

The new ones are fatter. =$
I like it. It's a lot "smoother" and cuter and such.
True Form remains unchanged (at time of post), by the way.

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats on the Nidoran M, zenzai! Speaking of long hunts, my Shellder hunt's approaching 400 at the moment. I really wanna get that hunt out of the way!

In the meantime, I hatched this:

I should really go on more random egg-hatching sprees more often! :D

Espeonatic

Fellow Espeon Lover!
I haven't posted here in ages! Sorry, guys. Congrats on all the luck!

Since last time, I got a Shiny Charmander (634th egg) and an Uxie!

Achievement-Wise, I unlocked Happy Anniversary, Bringer of Legends, Master Summoner (Jirachi, the Legend I wanted the most on GPX!) and I guess that's it. Restarted my Luvdisc hunt.

Until Next Time!

Finally :D She was my longest hunt so far with a little over four hundred eggs. I originally intended for her to be a boy, but oh well ^^ I’m still very happy, even though Aipom isn’t even one of my favorite Pokémon anymore, lol. I named her after the Greek god of love… awwwwwww :p

News: Not a thing, haha. I'm about to go to my friend Abby's house to continue out Friends marathon, but I'm coming home early from that, so I can click later on.
congratulations on the shiny BA

Hey guys :D

MEGA congratulations on the shinies guys ~ BA on the Aipom, Cloyster and Quilfish, Lopunny and Tanatcool (Nice names btw xP), Zen on the amazing 4 shiny streak, Bidoof, Trapinch, Girafarig, Leafenon and Ghastly, Trix on the Skitty, Yanma, Piplup and Doduo, Crikee on the Gulpin, and to everyone else who got anyhting good 8)

As for shinies, I have a new one myself:

<3 113 eggs she took, my second longest hunt. But I still love her to biits <3 yaaay shinies <3

Erhum. Anyway, events. Congrats to anyone who got a Uxie I guess, I got one two after forgetting to block my party for an Entei ^v^;; Ah well.

Parteh:
Congratulations on the shiny ninetales and mareep

Congrats BA and SL! That's like the second shiny Aipom and shiny Ninetales I've seen hatched today!

And, I know this is getting old, yes, but I completed yet another hunt:

55th egg according to the recorder, 84th egg overall!! I'm almost afraid! Before you know it, I'll be turning into Mephi shiny-luck wise! And I really hope that you find your shiny Charmander soon, Empoleon! I think you're definitely due for some shiny luck!
congratulations on the shiny psyduck

Yay, congrats on finally getting a shiny Aipom, BA!
Congrats to trixie and SL on the shiny Psyduck and Ninetales, as well! ^.^ Shiny Ninetales are so pretty.

Congratulation on the shiny male nidoran

Congrats on the shinies/stuff everyone. Whew, what a stroke of shiny luck. And I want an Uxie ;_;

Anyway, my Sapphie (Manaphy) brought me a Lustrous Orb from the Underground yesterday. Thought about testing my luck again and used it at the Lab. 7 minutes of searching, 98 users refreshing that page, and yet... I got my summon. :p

...Okay, I have got to stop doing that. *prepares her next summoning item when the lab is empty if she'll ever get another one*

Anyway, 1.7 multiplier day today. Time to get my activity score up! *opens Opera*

...Whoa, that thing's fast at my new computer. Too bad about so many errors >.<;

Feebas hunt has finally started again at the recorder... 244 eggs and counting (at the recorder).
Congratulations on the lustrous orb and on the palkia and good luck on getting the activity score up and getting the legendary

Congrats on the Nidoran M, zenzai! Speaking of long hunts, my Shellder hunt's approaching 400 at the moment. I really wanna get that hunt out of the way!

In the meantime, I hatched this:

I should really go on more random egg-hatching sprees more often! :D
congratulation on the shiny tropius

I have get entei egg:

I'm so happy for it because I thought that I'm not going to get anything

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I forgot to welcome you to the club Water Type! WELCOME!!!

Ok so my penalties werent dropped after 4 days so I was really annoyed. So yet Another Multiplier day missed out on. I have literally lost count on how many I have missed out on altogether as I always get penalized on these special events.... So a very pi ssed day of clicking.

I was only clicking pokemon today as I wanted to get my Proper Berry up and help people level pokemon faster, as I dont click proper berry when I mass click with eggs. I broke my proper berry record without really trying.

To make my GPX day a little happier I got a little surprise: YAY! Number 16. I am not quite sure what to name her yet. She took only 96 eggs. It is So nice to hunt for something and get it in under 100 eggs. Feels great.

OK massive congrats time.

Congrats to BA on the Aipom, SL on the Ninetails, Zenai on the Raichu and Laharl, Trixie on...... Everything, every single time I post you have more than one shinies XD I should call you Mephi now.

And every one I forgot, everyone who got a Uxie and everyone who got an Entei.

And a SUPER MEGA THANKS TO ARCEUS THRSHER WHO HAS BEEN HELPING ME GET VIEWS TO HELP HATCH MY EGGIES!!! :D That is so kind of you to do that for me, I really appreciate it.

~Goods

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats for trixie and her shiny Tropius and Goods for his shiny Jigglypuff

water type said:
Congratulations on the lustrous orb and on the palkia and good luck on getting the activity score up and getting the legendary

...summons aren't that rare anymore, you know that right? Only now, the lab's almost never empty, even during multiplier days.

ZOMG ANOTHER RANDOM TOPIC! 8D

What are your top three favorite Pokemon?
1. Milotic
2. Togekiss
3. Lugia

Anyway, after quite a long search for the unknown legend I once summoned, I finally found out. After using a Silver Wing brought by Corona (Manaphy), and missing the legend. When I look at my bringer of legends stat, turns out that it's stuck at 7.

That means... Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Dialga, Cresselia and Heatran are the ones I haven't summon.

Anyway, yesterday clicking was fun. Broke most of my daily records, especially my amount of hatched Pokemon. I had to buy another Shelter Pass, and it even ran out around the end. My Egg Dex is filling up well. 3 more uncommon eggs and 7 more common ones... Acutally there's supposed to be an extra 27 more Unown, but what the heck.

My activity score got around 30k and I got an Entei egg from the event because of my rank. Now my activity score rank is at #187, making it my highest rank among my stats. And my rank got up to 970, not bad. ^w^

Other than that... summoned a Shaymin, several shiny fails, the usual blah blah blah

Last edited:
Congrats for trixie and her shiny Tropius and Goods for his shiny Jigglypuff

...summons aren't that rare anymore, you know that right? Only now, the lab's almost never empty, even during multiplier days.

ZOMG ANOTHER RANDOM TOPIC! 8D

1. Milotic
2. Togekiss
3. Lugia

Anyway, after quite a long search for the unknown legend I once summoned, I finally found out. After using a Silver Wing brought by Corona (Manaphy), and missing the legend. When I look at my bringer of legends stat, turns out that it's stuck at 7.

That means... Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Dialga, Cresselia and Heatran are the ones I haven't summon.

Anyway, yesterday clicking was fun. Broke most of my daily records, especially my amount of hatched Pokemon. I had to buy another Shelter Pass, and it even ran out around the end. My Egg Dex is filling up well. 3 more uncommon eggs and 7 more common ones... Acutally there's supposed to be an extra 27 more Unown, but what the heck.

My activity score got around 30k and I got an Entei egg from the event because of my rank. Now my activity score rank is at #187, making it my highest rank among my stats. And my rank got up to 970, not bad. ^w^

Other than that... summoned a Shaymin, several shiny fails, the usual blah blah blah
I mean that good luck on getting one of the legelndaries of the event
and also good luck on summoning them
congratulations to you on the entei egg and on the shaymin

I want to ask you guy's something
I can answer these random topic that sometime being posted here

Araleon

Chill
So... I'm not very active, haha. School's been wiping my time. I'm also involved in some clubs that take up time, a part-time job, and an SAT class that started today... So... Can I be excused, please? Haha

Congratulations on the multitude of shinies, guys!

Congratulations on the events!

1. Glaceon
2. Dragonite
3. Mantine

At least, at this moment.

Mephi

Beginning Trainer?
@water type: You can delete your own post if you accidentally double posted :) Just Edit -> Delete

So I have been little bit busy past few days and next week is also busy. Need to pack all my stuff and clean my room. Meh.. 27th day I wont be online, moving day. 28th and 29th days Ill probably just look around that town where Im going to move. Still dont know when I get internet but I just hope that Ill get is as soon as possible Then all these school stuff is going to kill me -.-

Oh.. So.. Many... Shinies o_O Congrats to all of them. And congrats who have got Uxie or Entei so far. *Hugs my Entei*
I also have some new shinies:
(#103), (#155), (#526, finally) and (#481, finally)
@What are your top three favorite Pokemon?
1. Tyranitar
2. Nidoqueen or king
3. Torterra or Turtwig

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Congrats E. Goods and Mephi! Lots of nice shinies there! And also congrats to anyone who got Entei! I got one as well! All I need is Raikou and not only will I have all the Legendary Beasts, but I'll have all the Johto legends!

Hmmm. This is a tough one...
1. Luxray
2. Latias
3. Espeon

Congratulations on the shiny ekans, sentret, horsea and slugma
good luck mephi on get all the things you need to do done
and good luck to you trixie on getting raikou

Congratulations on the shiny ekans, sentret, horsea and slugma
good luck mephi on get all the things you need to do done
and good luck to you trixie on getting raikou

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
Username: Rise and shiny
Party Link: Here!
How active you are on GPX+: Recently; Extremely.
Anything else required in the rules: I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line.

Last edited:

Rofl Copter

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in a while, buuuuuuut this pretty much sums up my adventures since last time.

Umm, yeah. All of them. In the last couple of days.

So in a nutshell, this is what happened:

-Romeo decided to quit GPX under extremely sad circumstances, and released all his pokes. I grabbed the first 5 shinies you see up there
-12 hours or so later I hatched lots of eggs. One of them was shiny Squirtle (465th egg) and shiny Yanma (147th egg)
-After being very active that day, (which was the day before Entei was given out with the 1.7x thing) I managed to get an activity score of the 4th highest one so far
-I also got my ranking from 50-ish to about 30, with the help of proper berries
-Last but not least, I got an Entei as a result of all the effort I put in - my first ever event egg.

Yay :3

Congrats to anyone on their recent good luck, by the way :)

Current Party

Status
Not open for further replies.