• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hey guys, I haven't posted here in a while, buuuuuuut this pretty much sums up my adventures since last time.

Umm, yeah. All of them. In the last couple of days.

So in a nutshell, this is what happened:

-Romeo decided to quit GPX under extremely sad circumstances, and released all his pokes. I grabbed the first 5 shinies you see up there
-12 hours or so later I hatched lots of eggs. One of them was shiny Squirtle (465th egg) and shiny Yanma (147th egg)
-After being very active that day, (which was the day before Entei was given out with the 1.7x thing) I managed to get an activity score of the 4th highest one so far
-I also got my ranking from 50-ish to about 30, with the help of proper berries
-Last but not least, I got an Entei as a result of all the effort I put in - my first ever event egg.

Yay :3

Congrats to anyone on their recent good luck, by the way :)

Current Party

OMG this was only your first event!! I thought I had bad event luck (missed out on 11 events total, 7 in a row ages ago). Wow. Well you really deserved that Entei then.

OK Sooo I evolved my shiny Winter Vulpix into winter Ninetails, I evolved my shiny Piloswine and I evolved my shiny Staryu and Igglybuff.

I am now unsure whether I want to evolve my Shiny Jigglypuff though.

I woke up to find mmy penalties still there so another extremely hard struggle to hatch eggs, so Vandal being a fellow user who has been penalized put my eggies in his sig and I put his in mine since I got a new banner and now have some spare room. Isn't my banner cute? It is my shiny Azurill whom I named Minty.

Ok so with help from Vandal, AT and myself I racked up 5000+ views and hatched a bunch of eggs. Then I found an Unown but unfortunately it hatched into a G which I already have. Then I found a Lustrous Orb underground, my second summoning item from there, but I missed the summon in a relatively empty Lab. I think I didn't see it due to my penalties, I'm not sure because when I used it there were about 15 different eggs in the Lab only.

So after reset my penalties finally dropped and I bought an Enigma Stone which I am too scared to use.

And that is about it. Oh and if AT reads this: If you want I can put your eggs in one of my forums siggy depending on how much room I have. I think I may be able to fit in one more if I squish everything up.

By the way if anyone is looking for views the best forum to go to is Pokecommunity. It is the best pokemon forums. I joined like 2 weeks ago and it is way better than Serebii (dont kill me) and 1000 time better than GTS. It is way more friendly with really kind Mods. And heaps of nice members. That is if you want to get heaps of views, just post around there a bit and you should get a couple of thousand in no time :)

OK that is about it.

Oh and congrats to Mephi and Rofl on the shineis.

What are your top three favorite Pokemon?
OMG this is a hard question

Maybe Shuckle as 1
2 Venasaur
3. Mamoswine

This reminds me of another topic:

What are your top 3 shiny pokemon?
1. Bellossom
2. Azurill
3 Masquerain

Oh and I started a Smeargle shiny hunt with my brother. He chose but I dont really want a shiny Smeargle :L

EDIT: A bit off topic what do you think of the new BW pokemon? I love them all so far and the new broccoli monkey looks so cute. I just wish there would be more pokemon based on Australian wildlife :L Australia has the widest variety of flora and fauna of all the continents and countries in the world and there is only one pokemon based on an Australian animal!!! (I think) a Kangaskan. (and now the crocodlie pokemon in B&W) I really want an echidna, platapus, liar bird, cassowary and Tasmanian devil pokemon. They would look so good.
~Goods

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
I have not been posted here for a while, so here are some updates:

-I unlocked some achievements including Plain Badge, Royal Flush, O Canada, Everything Is Green, Delicious Chocolate and Star Spangled Banner.

-I received an Enigma Stone as reward for unlocking O Canada. I used it in the Lab but eventually I did not get any. I was kind of disappointed as I lost the chance to collect the Lati twins since I already have Latias. >_<

-I leveled up my Metapod and Dewgong to level 100.

-Yesterday, I found this in the Shelter:

Dracowymsy egg. The first Dracowymsy I have ever got. I thought I would miss it as I only realized it after a few seconds I visited the Shelter.
Other than that, I grabbed a Scyther egg from the Shelter as well.

1. Dragonite
2. Breloom
3. Kingdra

1. Shroomish/Breloom (still hunting for a shiny Shroomish on GPX+...:()
2. Charmander
3. Umbreon (though, I evolved my only shiny Eevee into Espeon)

EDIT: Just a few minutes after submitted this post, I hatched a female Scyther.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Goods said:
I woke up to find mmy penalties still there so another extremely hard struggle to hatch eggs,

I don't mean to sound angry or rude or anything, but please no more talking about being penalized and not getting the exp bonus. It's getting annoying, we know you can't get it, and as of right now it's not changing, so there's no need to complain here to people who probably and honestly don't come to the club looking for venting on a certain issue :/ Regarding this quote though, I don't see how it's "another extreme struggle" when the bonus really isn't much more than the normal stuff, unless it's x2 or higher. The other day I didn;t click a single person until twenty minutes before reset and I hatched over twenty eggs that day, so it's not the fact that you don't get the exp bonus, it's either you're not as active or not as many people feel like clicking you.

//

What are your top three Pokémon right now?

1) Bulbasaur - He's adorable, and I love the fact that it's not nostalgia that makes me love him. I love Grass-types, there's not one that I hate. Plus, he's a dinosaur, which is purely awesome all in itself ^^

2) Lotad - Ever since I got a shiny Lotad on Sapphire about a year and a half ago, I love the Pokémon so much. It's also very cute, and I just love everything about it. I doubt there's anything I really don't like about it.

3) Hm... I dunno. I love a lot of Pokémon right now, it's hard to pick one. I really like Totodile right now, same with Slowking. Delibird has been growing on me, and a few others have been my favorites for a long time. So I can't pick. Though I can assure you it's not Aipom, despite my username ><;;

Last edited:

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
Username: Rise and shiny
Party Link: Here!
How active you are on GPX+: Recently; Extremely.
Anything else required in the rules: I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line

I hate to quote myself, but I've seen that the owner has posted since my application so I assume it was missed. =]

Also, I made this for the club. Don't worry if you don't want it.

userbars.png

Last edited:

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
Long time since I posted.

Congrats on all the shinies!

Due to all the multipliers I have been more active these days.

Hached these shinies -

And also a Charmander, but he is Underground at the moment.

I won't go into details of eggs hatched etc. but I will say that the Happiny was my first completed Shine Recorder hunt.

I have not been posted here for a while, so here are some updates:

-I unlocked some achievements including Plain Badge, Royal Flush, O Canada, Everything Is Green, Delicious Chocolate and Star Spangled Banner.

-I received an Enigma Stone as reward for unlocking O Canada. I used it in the Lab but eventually I did not get any. I was kind of disappointed as I lost the chance to collect the Lati twins since I already have Latias. >_<

-I leveled up my Metapod and Dewgong to level 100.

-Yesterday, I found this in the Shelter:

Dracowymsy egg. The first Dracowymsy I have ever got. I thought I would miss it as I only realized it after a few seconds I visited the Shelter.
Other than that, I grabbed a Scyther egg from the Shelter as well.

1. Dragonite
2. Breloom
3. Kingdra

1. Shroomish/Breloom (still hunting for a shiny Shroomish on GPX+...:()
2. Charmander
3. Umbreon (though, I evolved my only shiny Eevee into Espeon)

EDIT: Just a few minutes after submitted this post, I hatched a female Scyther.
Congratulations on the wymsy egg

Long time since I posted.

Congrats on all the shinies!

Due to all the multipliers I have been more active these days.

Hached these shinies -

And also a Charmander, but he is Underground at the moment.

I won't go into details of eggs hatched etc. but I will say that the Happiny was my first completed Shine Recorder hunt.
congratulations on the shiny bulbasaur, relicanth and happiny

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Username: Rise and shiny
Party Link: Here!
How active you are on GPX+: Recently; Extremely.
Anything else required in the rules: I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line

Your application is accepted!

1. Yanma; debating if I wanna evolve the one I hatched
2. Shinx
3. Cloyster

Tomorrow school starts up again, so tomorrow I will be on less, at least until the afternoon. This summer has been very fun, GPX-wise. Breaking records, making new friends, discovering Opera, hatched shinies, but I shall tone it down just a bit.

And once again shinies keep following me!

Now I have 7 out of the 12 starters in shiny form!

And congrats to Shiny Hunting on your recent shiny hatches!

Manchee

extra toasty
@water type, you need to lengthen your post. You can't just post to congratulate people, it's only a one-liner even though you have quotes.

@Rise and shiny, don't post in purple. At least not in this club please, it's really hard to read ><

I haven't been doing much since I've been feeling lazy. School starts in a week and a few days for me, so I'm really trying to relax extra now ^^ I did click back yesterday though. Hopefully I can hatch a shiny that I'm hunting before Tuesday. I don't feel like quitting one again. If I have to I will.

trixie: congratulations on the shiny cyndaquil and good luck school
what grade you will be now?

BA: okay, I try to write more, it's just that I don't have anything to wirte about.
it seems that the school is start in week and few days for me too
so I wish you have good luck in school, what grade you will be on achool now
I will be on the eleventh grade this year

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
@water type, you need to lengthen your post. You can't just post to congratulate people, it's only a one-liner even though you have quotes.

@Rise and shiny, don't post in purple. At least not in this club please, it's really hard to read ><

I haven't been doing much since I've been feeling lazy. School starts in a week and a few days for me, so I'm really trying to relax extra now ^^ I did click back yesterday though. Hopefully I can hatch a shiny that I'm hunting before Tuesday. I don't feel like quitting one again. If I have to I will.

Woops, you're right.

Well I'm on a hunt for a shiny slugma and/or a shiny slime slugma. Whichever comes first. I missed out on the Uxie and Entie but hopefully I'll get one of the Regi's. Well, I wish you all luck.
(P.S Does this mean you don't want the userbar?)

Last edited:
Gah, I had a really long post typed out and then I deleted it Xo

trixie: congratulations on the shiny cyndaquil and good luck school
what grade you will be now?

BA: okay, I try to write more, it's just that I don't have anything to wirte about.
it seems that the school is start in week and few days for me too
so I wish you have good luck in school, what grade you will be on achool now
I will be on the eleventh grade this year

Water type, you know you don't HAVE to always post to congratulate someone? Yes, it is nice to congratulate people, but if you do it straight after someone else has just posted, it gets slightly annoying, and as BA said, is a one liner. So if you don't have anything else to say, why don't you wait a bit to post, so you'll something to say, like what YOU got on GPX+, maybe answer a topic or two, so you don't just post annoying one liners, kay? :/

Anyway, congrat's Trix on getting another cute shiny! And SH on getting THREE amazing shinies! Mephi on the usuasl shiny strek, and grats Rofl on grabbing those shinies from the shelter :eek: Also, welcome to Rise and Shine! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Actually, I'm not quite sure where the Banners went on the front page. I think BA deleted them :x

YAY! August shiny hunt! This time it's Pichu we're hatching! I actually don't mind Pichu as a shiny, so I might try it ^^

Giratina, Ariados, and Nietales.

<< >>

That is all. Don't really feel like writing a huge explanation after writing this post out twice ;P

trixie08

Speak No Evil
@Rise and shiny: I suggest you don't use any colors when posting. If BA says he doesn't want it in purple, I'm sure he won't want it in yellow or any other color.

@water type: I'm starting my junior year in college.

And who's entering that site-wide shiny Pichu race? I certainly am, since that Shellder hunt has been sitting around in my recorder for a whole month and to no success. And the eggs hatch pretty quickly, so that's a plus! The only downside is that it starts on a school day for me.

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
@Rise and shiny: I suggest you don't use any colors when posting. If BA says he doesn't want it in purple, I'm sure he won't want it in yellow or any other color.

@water type: I'm starting my junior year in college.

And who's entering that site-wide shiny Pichu race? I certainly am, since that Shellder hunt has been sitting around in my recorder for a whole month and to no success. And the eggs hatch pretty quickly, so that's a plus! The only downside is that it starts on a school day for me.

I thought it was just because purple was hard to see, I'll just post normally. Hopefully, I can get over this bad start xD

I found a Winter Vulpix egg in the shelter while looking for Slugma eggs this morning. Yay!
I wont be taking part in the shiny race, I don't really like shiny Pichu and I've never done a shiny hunt before. Good luck to anyone who is participating though.

I've only go 1 event Pokemon; Darkrai, so like I said, I'm hoping for a Regi. I'd like to get something to use my corruption orb on sometime too.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
1. Porygon (/Porygon2/Porygon-Z ; All the same colors.)
2. Seadra
3. Magnemite (/Magneton/Magnezone ; All the same colors.)

Uh... I guess, anyway. Well, to be honest, I never had a clearcut 3rd.
So I kinda just stuffed in something I relatively liked.
Other contenders for that spot included:
Tentacool (/Tentacruel), Chinchou, Hitmontop, Blaziken, Flygon, Spiritomb, Hippowdon, Rhyperior, and Rotom.
LOOK HOW MANY ARE THERE OH GOD THE LIST.

That sucks about the start date. School for me stats on September 2nd.
So I have just the right time. Lucky, I guess. =x

Anyway, I'm joining. Though what intrigues me most about this is... What is the reward?
Last time it was a Swinub Hunt, which gave us a Swinub Novelty.
This time, it's a Pichu Hunt. ....So Pichu Novelty? I dunno. Don't think so...

Though, if they do, what would it be? Spiky-eared Pichu is the obvious, I'd think, right?
It's just that though, too obvious. I'd think if they were going to use that guy...
They'd probably have implemented him by now. He's been out quite a while. Blah, whatever.

Hope I don't fail this time...

I thought it was just because purple was hard to see, I'll just post normally. Hopefully, I can get over this bad start xD
Eh, it's okay. Colors hurt mah brain though. @.@

I've only go 1 event Pokemon; Darkrai, so like I said, I'm hoping for a Regi. I'd like to get something to use my corruption orb on sometime too.
Good luck to you on it- I'm hoping the people here get some of those.
Since I botched my chance at getting one by accidentally getting Uxie. =X
[/RegiFanatic]

Recent Achievements:
soiherd.png
so i herd - Hatch 30 Mudkip eggs. -
shopcard.png
5000 Points
SelectiveTrainer.png
Selective Trainer - Fill your party, Daycare, Walker and Underground with one species of Pokémon. -
shopcard.png
1500 Points
EarthBadge.png
Earth Badge - Have all of Giovanni's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Rhyhorn, Dugtrio, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhydon) - (no reward)
KantoChampion.png
Kanto Champion - Obtain the badges from all of Kanto's gym leaders. -
shopcard.png
8000 Points
ZephyrBadge.png
Zephyr Badge - Have all of Falkner's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Pidgey, Pidgeotto) - (no reward)
HiveBadge.png
Hive Badge - Have all of Bugsy's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Metapod, Kakuna, Scyther) - (no reward)
PlainBadge.png
Plain Badge - Have all of Whitney's Pokémon, at level 100, in your party. (Clefairy, Miltank) - (no reward)
[I had half of those badges ready to unlock for, like, a couple weeks now. Was just too lazy to actually set up my party and actually do it.]

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
Thanks, congratz on Uxie, even if it's not what you wanted.

Also, since you mentioned that Summer Swinub thing, It's becomming more and more tempting to participate in the Pichu hunt. i don't start school until the 10th September anyway. What do you lot think, should I go for it, considering it'll be my first hunt?

m190049

Local psychopath
Thanks, congratz on Uxie, even if it's not what you wanted.
Thank you as well. ^^
It is a plus though that I don't particularly hate Uxie. Probably my favorite of the lake trio.
Just that I hysterically love the regis. My favorite trio- I love all three, plus Regigigas.
Well, there's always next time!
Also, since you mentioned that Summer Swinub thing, It's becomming more and more tempting to participate in the Pichu hunt. i don't start school until the 10th September anyway. What do you lot think, should I go for it, considering it'll be my first hunt?
I'd go for it- why not? It's a free contest, anyway.
It doesn't cost anything to enter. Well, aside from the cost of the Shine Recorder.
Actually- if you end up losing, but, you hatch a high enough number of eggs...
You actually get a voucher for that shiny Pokemon as a consolation prize.

So, really little negatives involved. I'd go for it.
Can't hurt to try. Ya never know~

Recent Achievements:
OppositesAttract.png
Opposites Attract - Breed a Plusle and a Minun, and hatch one of their offspring. (all three Pokémon must be in your possession) -
shopcard.png
500 Points
[HEY HEY look I FINALLY decided to start those achievements that have just been sitting there.]

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Eh, I don't know if you guys are gonna be happy for me or really angry.

I canceled this hunt last night to make room for Pichu, but I continued the hunt for it anyway. I thought that because I was gone most of the day, nothing exciting is gonna happen, but I guess I was wrong.

EDIT:

Now you guys are REALLY gonna hate me!

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
@trixie: Lol how many shinies has that been?

Though speaking of shinies:

Only took forty-five eggs. Funny thing though, this was an egg abandoned by someone when it had almost half maturity ^^ What makes me even more happy is that now I can participate in the August hunt for Pichu :) This shiny is named after the Greek mythological creatures known as the Sirens. They would sing a song that would entrance sailors and make them go to the Sirens, wherein the Sirens would kill them :3

Haha anyway, I'm all set up with my Daycare and everything so that I'm fully ready to start tomorrow. For today I'll take any Pachirisu eggs my Daycare couple pops out since the Pichu ones don't count yet :p

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
Well the Shiny hunt is ON! I've got 5 Pichu eggs and a Dracowymsy egg. It's good that Pichu eggs hatch so quickly.
Wow, one user has already hatched a shiny Pichu, with 16 eggs!
Good luck to everyone! (Theres 1.4X multiplier today, does that mean Regirock is being given out tommorrow?)

P.S- I'm actually hoping I don't get a Regirock, if I can get a few more interactions I'll be able to get Mesprit, which I much prefer.

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Congrats on the multiple shinies, Trixie and SH! ^.^ Congrats to BA on the shiny Spinda, too.

Um, top two are Kyogre and Shuckle (not necessarily in that order), but I can't pick a single third. Too many that I like. x.x

Also, GTS+ rule sig update:
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=42914
Hate being the bearer of bad news, but it's a fairly important one for anyone doing view-sharing. >__< My sig feels so empty now.

Got a shiny Spoink from the Lab yesterday, but couldn't find a shiny for any of my hunts, so canceled my Plusle one to start the competition Pichu hunt. Already over 100 eggs in, and hoping that a shiny Pichu won't take forever to show itself. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.