• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varnani

Infernus Rex
s.png

After 143 eggs at a rather slow pace, got the shiny one :D
and thank you trixie08 for the welcome!

razz

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny

YES!! 221 eggs and I completed my first ever shiny hunt!!
I woke up this morning with 6 eggs ready to hatch and the first one I hatched was shiny!

Congrats, Varnani!
Also, congrats >Entei<, Shiny Cresselia is 1 of my favourite shinies and those IVs are nice!

Shiny Hunting

Cool Girl Trainer
I also got my Shiny Pichu after 237 eggs a few days ago.

Just wanted to pos to say congrats on the recent shines such as th Pichus and the Swellow!

Also BA, I joined your Starter Club!

luke39

Username:Luke39
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/luke39
How active you are on GPX+: Very Active on neally everyday.
Anything else required in the rules: "I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line"

Also I started to party when I saw mine. I had 5 Pichu's in my party and was like "Na these won't be shiny." But one ended up being shiny. #44 was the lucky one. I want to get it to lvl 100, then I will keep it as a Pichu.

m190049

Local psychopath
Hey gaiz.

Notable things...
I FREAKING FINALLY got this:

Only took 9 Latias summons for him to appear. Anyway, for the sake of making it easier for myself...
I decided to use a repel to get the Latios easily. However, when I did so, I also saw this...

Unown E- my second Unown. So after clicking Latios, I clicked it as well.

Now time for replies!

Oh no, double post!
I'm sorry, don't know what happend @0@

razz
You know, you can delete the post...

Username:Luke39
Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/luke39
How active you are on GPX+: Very Active on neally everyday.
Anything else required in the rules: "I am not a noob and can follow all rules, including not to one-line"
Accepted!~

...That was quick. NOW TIME FOR GPX+ UPDATES!!!!
MASSIVE PC ICONS UPDATE (AGAIN)!!!
That Icons Image is now obsolete. Instead, we get...
- Icons-normal
- Icons-shiny
- Icons-eggs
SHINY ICONS!~ And those new icons I posted before are now visible in the PC and such places.
The update also came with a couple of new Castform PC Sprites. Though when I say a couple, I mean it.
For some reason, Castform's Snowy Form was not included- just Sunny and Rainy. Expect that to be fixed soon...
At the time of post, Bidoof's update isn't finished, but they should be soon. Things should look nice when done.

As always, there are a couple problems, though. Apparently Pokii True Form's new fluffier PC Sprite was an error..
Shiny Weavile has the same problem. It was "copied" a pixel to the left, giving it a strange right edge.
Also, Shiny Shinx's PC Sprite is in it's second frame, and Unown A's Shiny PC Sprite is strangely a Shiny Unown E.
Hope to see things fixed and looking nice soon...!

Last edited:

Rise and shiny

< Hunting the shiny
Congrats on the latios and unown m190049,
I recently got a latios via enigma stone.
Oh and yesterday my miltank got pokerus, the rest
Of my party have yet to get it though.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Quick question- have any of you been experiencing problems with the VS. Seeker ? I threw in my Palkia an hour ago, and when it turned 3:18 it didn't come back, I looked at it and it said that Palkia would be back in 50-something minutes. Any idea what happened?

Meh, I got the Blue Stone, idk if I am going to use it or not.

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats on the shiny Pichus. I really envy the ones with a Blue Stone.

I didn't win the competition... At least I got a Nugget as a consolation prize. Going to save it for Gold Digger instead.

Anyway, since I thought that I can't just stop the hunt now, I decided to continue it. Guess what appeared at my screen when I hatched my last batch.

Second shiny, at the gender I wanted it to be!.. Too bad I haven't decided a nickname for one, so I ended up naming it "A day too late" xD

Other than that... nothing fun happens to me.

Manchee

extra toasty
We're dead :x

I got an Enigma Stone from the hunt, though the site lagged way too much and I only refreshed a few times, which caused me to miss it :/ I still only need one more summon to complete the Achievement! >< I completed Ace Tranier, and am about to get PokéCentre Time. Not much else going on. I bred a shiny Dracowymsy, which upset me at first, but knowing how special it must be to the person, I'm happy since I'd be just as happy to get one.

I'm still hunting Tailow and Gulpin >.< Once my three weeks is up from canceling Spinarak I'll put it back onto the Recorder.

That's all ^^

trixie08

Speak No Evil
This morning the craziest thing happened to me. I was hatching a bunch of eggs and I noticed that I completed my shiny hunt for Tyrogue:

(a group I'm in is having a big shiny race for one; I was third). After I closed that "Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt" box, I noticed that not only was the Tyrogue shiny but, so was the Absol I grabbed for balance purposes:

I feel a little bit slimy since I got two of the same shiny, but I saw quite a few people who got two of the same (maybe to have the whole evolutionary family or gender hunting) as well. At least it's female! So yeah, basically I'm still in shock from hatching those in a row.

Varnani

Infernus Rex
Congrats trixie08!!
I hope some of that shiny flu gets to my CharClones, i've hatched 127 clone eggs already looking for a shiny @0@

razz

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
^^^ You double posted. Click the Edit button and click the delete box to delete one :)

Okay sorry for my absence I was away with assessments and school stuff. The time I have been on the comp I have been on GPX+ and GTS in the egg hatch section :L for obvious reasons... And I have been in pokecommunity. And then I forgot about this club for a time until now.

Anyway not much has been happening. Sure you all know anyway. I didn't hatch the shiny Pichu. But congrats to those who did. I am hunting one now as I needed a 2560 hunt so when I have penalties I may still hatch eggs quickly, as Magikarps are quite rare in the Shelter. Every time I try to grab one Some one got it before me. Also I want to keep hunting Pichu. I am the kind of person who will never give up until they get something, even though I dont really want a shiny pichu.

Congrats to those on all the shinies. I only read like 1 and a half pages of the thread so I wont name you individually.

Achievements I have gotten are:

PokeCentre time on Sep 4th
Pokii Complex on 30th August
Master Summoner on 28th August
and Master Hatcher on Sep 5th

I am planning to use my legend voucher on Mesprit on my 3000th egg, and I also wanted it to be the 3000th hatched. But as I was breaking my click record and Activity record I accidentally forgot.... How disappointing >.< dont know when to use it now. There are no special numbers for ages. I might use it on my birthday and name it after me, though Cameron isn't a very good name for Mesprit is it?

OKAY so I got my internet upgraded from 7000MB (How little :L) to 50000 MB! YAY! I am able to mass click everyday, although I wont as I have a life (no one take that the wrong way it just means I am like extremely busy and involved with things to mass click everyday.)

I quit all my sport except for swimming as it made me lose too much weight and made me have no free time, I am still very busy though. I am involved with swimming, music, Cooking and all educational stuff at school, like keeping my grades up, I am normally an A-Grage student but GPX has made me fall back. And Ventures, like camping and doing canoeing and abseiling for example. Then I have my Duke Of Edinburgh Award to complete. I did the skills and physical involvement activities, but I still have boring Community service to do for like 2 whole months every week. Could be more though. And all my families birthdays are coming up too.

Wow I just waffled on...... Oh well, give you something to read.

Oh I did however get knocked off the most evolved in a day list, and BA got knocked of the most released in a day list on yesterday too. -_- I didnt make my ranking go down though, cause of the mass clicking I did the day before on Opera. I use Opera now because I CBF opening 50 tabs to avoid adblock penalties in Forefox because it just isn't working. And if anyone saw I was on the most Proper Berry list most of the day, and at the end of the day too. I was planning not to break my interaction record, I wanted to break my proper berry but the weather became foggy.

And I was also 12 on most hatched by hatching Pichu. And my Arbok got pokerus which I spread to 3 pokemon.

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Since my last update here, I got this from the Shelter:

Once again, I found that I was only able to get a Novelty egg from the Shelter if the egg was on the left hand side of the Shelter.

I also got this from the latest event:

I did not expect to get anything at all, so I was really surprised when I found it in my party. Although Registeel is not my favorite legendary, since it was my second event egg, I would keep it for sure.

Other than that, 226 fail Shroomish hatched.

Manchee

extra toasty
@Goods, please don't tell someone to delete their post, that's for me or a Co-Owners to do.

@Varnani, you do need to delete your double post though.

News: I got a Legendary Voucher finally. Also completed Summer Job, the win/lose 100 VS Seeker ones, and the hatching of 3,000 eggs. I haven't decided yet what Legendary I'm going to get with the voucher though.

On a side note, I've been reading the Harry Potter books. I've had them all for years and years, but I never read them. So far I only read the first three (finished The Prisoner of Azkaban about half an hour ago) and am going to start the fourth tomorrow. I'm hoping I can finish them all before school ends ^^

EDIT: As my Harry Potter obsession only increases, the new secret line is "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," until further notice. ^^~

Last edited:

Varnani

Infernus Rex
Yes, thank you very much for telling me how! I feel much better now (i mod another forum and it ticks me off not to be able to do stuff ^w^Uu).

I hope you enjoy the HP books, Buraddo_Aipom! I like them a lot (and Prisioner of Azkaban is in my top 3).

In another topic, do you guys like the weather thing or feel the effects? I personally can't tell the increased maturity when it's sunny or increased chance of item-finding but I'm amused by it.

razz

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
@Goods, please don't tell someone to delete their post, that's for me or a Co-Owners to do.

@Varnani, you do need to delete your double post though.

News: I got a Legendary Voucher finally. Also completed Summer Job, the win/lose 100 VS Seeker ones, and the hatching of 3,000 eggs. I haven't decided yet what Legendary I'm going to get with the voucher though.

On a side note, I've been reading the Harry Potter books. I've had them all for years and years, but I never read them. So far I only read the first three (finished The Prisoner of Azkaban about half an hour ago) and am going to start the fourth tomorrow. I'm hoping I can finish them all before school ends ^^

EDIT: As my Harry Potter obsession only increases, the new secret line is "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," until further notice. ^^~

Sorry, I wasn't trying to minni-mod, just trying to help >.<

I was going to read Harry Potter a while ago, but then I randomly lost interest in books for the first time in my life. I prefer movies now. I watched the Hills Have Eyes and it was the most disturbing Horror movie I have seen...... Sickening.

After almost a month here is shiny 17: I named him Sparkie! Don't love him very much but still. Not sure if I will evolve him though. And he took exactly 200 eggs!

Now I need another low maturity pokemon to hunt. I want Surskit but hardly anyone breeds them.

I hate the weather. I think it is so random and annoying... Not a feature that appeals to me.

EIDT: WOW two more shinies o_O A shiny Hoppip which I will keep a Skiploom: He was number #18 and egg 149. The only accurate recorded shiny hunt so far. He was bred by me and was the second shiny Hoppip I bred (i missed the first one).

Then just a few minutes ago this cutie random shiny appeared: She was egg #11
and was so unexpected. 3 shinies in 3 days! cool!

~Goods

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Wow, so people need to start posting ><

News: Nothing, as always ^^ I've been hatching a ton of eggs, none shiny. I've honestly been rather bored with the site, so I'm on a clicking hiatus. I only go to check my eggs every hour or so and hatch what needs to be hatched. The new update that's "relevant to our interests" might get me back into the site a bit though ^^

Illusione-Tempus

Wowee! We're dead!

Congrats on the shinies/stuff everyone.

Now that the update "that's relevant to our interest" is already revealed, hopefully everyone's going back to the club. These explorations are fun! Too bad I have to deposit Chelinka to do task 4 of the Jirachi one :|

Anyway, onto the news! Nothing much happened. Just having fun doing the exploration. The interactions are easy but the Pokemon gathering's frustrating <_<;

BTW anyone have some spare Aipoms? I need one for my current task and I can't find any at the lab nor the shelter. Probably Ambipoms, but no Aipoms.

EDIT: I already bred myself an Aipom egg, don't worry

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
^No. Read all of the rules and you'll understand why.

I love the new event system. It's so much better than before, and it really will limit the amount of eggs that go out to people who can't hatch them. I like that it's set up so that you have to really be able to click around to get the end prize.

I chose the Celebi one, since I already have Jirachi. I'm only on the third task, which is to only get 2,000 interactions, but I'm waiting for the weekend since I get too bored after school. Funny thing though, when I was looking for the Exploration Item, I found two normal items before it showed up >.> That frustrated me.

Oh, I also hatched a shiny Tailow this morning. She's named after a bird that was stuck in our garage. I called it Bird Bird just to have something to call it, but it stuck. The bird died, which is why I did that shiny hunt.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Wow, dead indeed. x.x Gone for over two weeks and the thread's still on the same page. Congrats on the shiny Taillow, BA, though the story behind it's rather sad. =(

I like the new event system, as well. Managed to complete the Jirachi one shortly after reset, which made me quite happy. ^.^ Also hatched a shiny Luvdisc while I was away, though I restarted my hunt since it was the wrong gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.