• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Guess nothing too interesting happening to any of us lately!

I started the Jirachi exploration on Monday and finished it Wednesday night. I was one of those people who was completely confused about the tasks that required having certain Pokemon in your party but you had to get them after you started the exploration. It was a pain in the butt but I was luckily able to find the Pokemon needed for those tasks fairly quickly (found the ones for Task 4 in the Safari Zone pretty quickly). I hatched it Thursday morning and dropped it for somebody who wanted it since I only needed the egg information for it. Can't wait until there's some new ones!

Last week, I hadn't hatched a single shiny after those two from the same batch. This week has been the complete opposite!

I hatched the Plusle on Sunday, Poliwag on Monday, Tentacool and Lickitung on Tuesday, Minun on Wednesday, and Murkrow yesterday! As a result it catapulted me into the Most Shinies list! And thanks E. Goods for mentioning it in your status!

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good

I started the Jirachi exploration on Monday and finished it Wednesday night. I was one of those people who was completely confused about the tasks that required having certain Pokemon in your party but you had to get them after you started the exploration. It was a pain in the butt but I was luckily able to find the Pokemon needed for those tasks fairly quickly (found the ones for Task 4 in the Safari Zone pretty quickly). I hatched it Thursday morning and dropped it for somebody who wanted it since I only needed the egg information for it. Can't wait until there's some new ones!

Last week, I hadn't hatched a single shiny after those two from the same batch. This week has been the complete opposite!

I hatched the Plusle on Sunday, Poliwag on Monday, Tentacool and Lickitung on Tuesday, Minun on Wednesday, and Murkrow yesterday! As a result it catapulted me into the Most Shinies list! And thanks E. Goods for mentioning it in your status!

That is alright :) I was soo happy someone else from the club made it on. And Grizzly is banned so you should be Number 9 soon. And congrats for........ All those many shinies.

And congrats to BA on the shiny and too bad zenzai on the wrong gendered Luvdisc :(

No activity here it seems.

I completed my Exploration and it was a little hard with school and a very busy week. However I have been posting like crazy in other threads and forums now that B/w is out and I got over 5000 by myself in one day! This got my Mightyena, Kirlia, Salamence and Dusclops to 100 easily. I am a little disappointed though as If I didnt have those 5 spots and 4 pokemon to train I am confident to say I Could have hatched around 200 or more pokemon. I only hatched around 50 with one party space for most of the day.

Now I am all posted out... So not much views.

BA- When can we have another club shiny race? It has been a while since our last, and we dont have any group activities going on here :L

~Goods

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good

That is alright :) I was so glad someone else from the club made it on. And Grizzly is banned so you should be Number 9 soon. And congrats for........ All those many shinies.

And congrats to BA on the shiny and too bad zenzai on the wrong gendered Luvdisc :(

No activity here it seems.

I completed my Exploration and it was a little hard with school and a very busy week. However I have been posting like crazy in other threads and forums now that B/w is out and I got over 5000 by myself in one day! This got my Mightyena, Kirlia, Salamence and Dusclops to 100 easily. I am a little disappointed though as If I didnt have those 5 spots and 4 pokemon to train I am confident to say I Could have hatched around 200 or more pokemon. I only hatched around 50 with one party space for most of the day.

Now I am all posted out... So not much views.

BA- When can we have another club shiny race? It has been a while since our last, and we dont have any group activities going on here :L

~Goods

From the shadows of inactivity, Sapphire appears! *wiggles fingers*

Er, okay, anyways, dropping in since I'm sorta more active on GPX now (I have some downtime before my copy of Black arrives in the mail :p), so I thought I'd post again in my old club ^^

Nothing really good has happened to me though. I missed the Pichu hunt/event, so I earned a nugget there. I got a Mespirt egg from the last event, and hatched a shiny Slugma (first shiny in like, months) a few days ago. Yesterday I nabbed a much needed Giratina egg from the Lab. Yeah, still trying to find a shiny Poochyena and Taillow >.> That pretty much sums up my activity for the last... 3 months orz

found a blue stone in the backroom yesterday, that was pretty lucky. <3

3 weeks ago i finally finished my shiny togepi hunt too, then started an oddish one. =D

that's all..and quite frankly i don't like the explorations..it takes too much effort. :p

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Figured since I have some time before I have to do homework so I can play my copy of White if it comes tomorrow(There is like a 99.9% chance. Its in Memphis, which is right on the border of Arkansas where I live, and I live on the border to Oklahoma.) I'd post.

My activity on GPX+ is non-existant aside from party and daycare checks. For a second after I got on this morning, I thought the Fifth Gen Pokémon were on. No dice, but that doesn't matter.

Explorations huh? Too bad school is taking up more of my time, as is my never-ending job hunt. I took the "Needing a friend" one, but quit it because I realized I would never have the time.

I have been breeding my Charizard Clone in an attempt to get a Shining Charmander Clone. Not too many clones have been produced, but I'm not giving up. Views are helping a lot with hatching them.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I'm back with Shiny Number 20:

She took only 26 eggs but the eggs were quite hard to find. Also Skittle was the 8th completed shiny hunt so I unlocked Shine Master and got a Soul Dew. I used a repel but it wasn't a Latias unfortunately, then I refreshed over the Latios and missed it completely. Fingers crossed it wasn't shiny.

I love my ad blocking status gone, I have been on the top 10 most hatched everyday before I go to sleep with 40+eggs hatched. Views are rocking in, so Leveling is quite easy. Also tomorrow I will be at my Nana's after school all night due to my older brothers yr 12 graduation (he finished school today) and the grad goes all night, and only my parents are going (I will be at the grad mass like 2 hours though) and my nana's hasn't got internet, so I will be offline the whole day with no clicks :( AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS START ON SATURDAY! only 2 weeks though. I can't wait for the 6 week summer Christmas holz though.

~Goods

Manchee

extra toasty
@Crickee, awesome on finding the Blue Stone. I'm still hoping for one to pop up for me ^^

I'm only a few tasks away from completing my expedition. If you all can, please give a Cheri Berry to the Celebi in my party ;3

I haven't been very active, unfortunately. I got my copy of Black yesterday ^^ It's pretty amazing, so I'll only be on GPX at night to return clicks. I still appreciate any clicks though that are given before that time ;)

@Crickee, awesome on finding the Blue Stone. I'm still hoping for one to pop up for me ^^

if you'd like, maybe i can hunt around and stalk the shop and buy you one. i have a red orb saved for my friend already, so if you want, just say so. :p

and..i'm hunting for shiny oddish right? dont you hate when the eggs youre looking for the most seem to never be there, but when you stop caring, they're getting like, EVERYWHERE? it's annoying. -.-

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Oo, congrats on the many shinies, trixie! ^.^ Congrats to Goods on Skittle, and to Crickee on Sparkie, too~

Another club shiny race doesn't sound like a bad idea to drum up some activity. x.x

@BA: Just curious, but how much did it cost to preorder Black? (just wondering how much money I'm saving, if anything, by having bf buy White there and send it over.)

@Crickee: Yeah... the same thing happened to me during my longer hunts (Feebas and Poliwag). >__<

News: Got another shiny Shuckle, and started another Shuckle hunt immediately after it hatched (since this one also hatched male). I kinda want a breeding pair (or four) of shiny Shucks. <.<

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm going to hold off on a shiny race until next month, just because of the current expedition and stuff, I don't feel like whipping one up right now. Sign-ups for it will be probably a week or two into the month, then the race will just go on until someone wins ^^

@zenzai: It cost me $80 with shipping (I opted for FedEx to ship mine, which was $16 total >.>), and I bought it on play-asia.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@BA: About the shiny race, sounds good, since you're right, time is running out on the current expeditions. And oo, the pre-order prices sounds perfectly reasonable, since it's costing me only about $10 less to have bf buy it (and a week longer wait, since he kinda forgot to get it on the 18th, and has been super busy with work since then. x.x). Thanks for the super-fast reply. ^.^

Random: Yay! Just unlocked Master Breeder! Less than two weeks left until Happy Anniversary, and hopefully less than a month before Feed a Country, too. It feels like forever since I last unlocked an achievement.

...kinda crazy to think that I've been hooked on GPX+ for almost a year now. <.<

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Rofl, just kidding. I am pretty much posting here because hey, I kinda miss you guys. I don't really have so much time for GPX anymore, but I want to get on every now and again, just to keep up with what's going on 'n such.

SO.... I have gotten a Registeel egg from the last event... nowhere near hatching, but I plan on getting around to that. Oddly, I found that I'm still getting a lot of clicks even though my title says that I'm not offering clickbacks o_O I guess people just get bored.... My project is also coming along, and I've got Sage almost to level 100, then I can start on the last guy.

@BA, if you're upset that I'm posting, then feel free to report me to a mod or whatever, I need to get away from this forum. If you're upset, I'll delete my post after I get my penalty and leave, so that I won't spam this place up.

Illusione-Tempus

Congrats for the shinies/stuff everyone. :)

So I haven't been posting lately... Why? Well I was soooo busy (This week I never get back home before 5 p.m... really). And I was busy with the explorations. Finally managed to get it done.

Anyway, probably I won't be much active later. This year, school is taking my life, since I'm going to High School and all. I'll probably come during weekends, but only for a while... Hopefully there aren't any explorations for Mew during the time when I'll be gone T^T

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Holidays have starter~~~~

So I have been hatching over a hundred eggs each day since friday, except today because I am too clicked out.... CBB clicking much today, and tomorrow I will be out at the movies watching Tomorrow When the War Began and ice skating all day. I read the Tomorrow series and the Ellie Chronicals continuing after the Tomorrow series, and I can easily say it is by far the best and most touching two series of books I have read in my life. It is all about a group of teenagers in the bush when Australia was invaded and taken over, and they are like guerrillas, destroying and killing the soldiers who are hunting them. Really sad though.

Anyway I unlocked a bunch of achievements, for anyone who read my status on Saturday, my Scizor was taken out of the PokeWalker on like almost 400000 walker steps!!! I dont know how it was taken out, who took it out, but I cant remember taking the damn thing out,so it must have got a bug and come out or my little brother accidentally did it (God Knows how). I know it wasn't me because it was put in my shiny box, and was there when I went to bed, but wasn't in the Walker when I woke up. I think I might change my password, as I am a little scared by who took it out (my brother says he didn't go on my account). So I got Selective Trainer while the walker was available and Marathon Runner for finding 100 items. And I got Spider Man, WonderWoman and Ace Trainer.

Overall I am majorly ******, as I was so close for getting to the top 10, I got number 16. I could have made the top 10 this holz, now I have to startb aaaaaalllllll over again from 0 all the way to over 500 000...... That will take a long while.

OH and I almost forgot. I hatched a 126 eggs the other day with no shiny, then right after reset I got my 18th Surskit eggie and it hatched shiny!! And him dressed up

He was shiny 21 and egg total 19.

so, what does everyone think of the new sprites? i think a bunch of them are ugly. :/ i'm glad i dressed up my bellossum before hand...*hugs*

i quit my exploration too...2/8. i really couldn't be bothered. ^^; hopefully the october ones are easier...

hatched a bunch of eggs, mainly oddish and tropius. shiny fails. >.<

Manchee

extra toasty
@Crickee, that would be amazing if you helped me out like that. Thanks so much :3

@starlit, lol, I've told you before, feel free to post here whenever. You were the first person to join this remake of the club, and you're veteran enough to just drop by when you want ^^

So of course, I've been inactive D: I was able to get up to task 6/8 for my Celebi exploration, and I have to get 150 people to feed the Celebi in my party a Cheri Berry >< I know it's not the hardest thing, but it is when you're inactive from the site side for just hatching stuff. Today I was really sick, so I got some free time to click around, and I'm almost done the sixth task :3 Hopefully the last two things won't be hard to do.

Today I hatched a shiny Budew. I don't feel like posting the image though. It's male, and I named it Oberon after the fairy king from A Midsummer Night's Dream. I just finished reading it for my Shakespeare class, so it fit when I thought of it ^^;;

Last edited:

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
'Grats on the shiny Masquerain, Goods, and 'grats to BA on the shiny Budew! ^.^

so, what does everyone think of the new sprites?
There's a bunch of them that I don't really care for. x.x Including a couple of my favorites (Shuckle and Celebi, among others). Very glad that I dressed up my (first) shiny Shuckle and Venonat before the update, though sad that I neglected to do the same for shiny Shaymin and my second shiny Shuckle. >_<

Site news: If you haven't heard yet, BB released a couple new Mystery Boxes! One apparently "reminds you of a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!" while the other has sticky contents. ...I really have no idea what either'll do. @.@ Bought mine from the backroom, though it seems like they can be found randomly and through hatching, as well.

Other news: Got a bunch of shinies from Grizzly's bandrop (not the Mewtwo, though), including a shiny Armaldo that I love. ^.^ Also #1 on the most successful summons stat now that he's been deleted from the rankings.

Edit:
Holy crap.

I actually got my shiny Kyogre. o.o

Last edited:
Other news: Got a bunch of shinies from Grizzly's bandrop (not the Mewtwo, though), including a shiny Armaldo that I love. ^.^ Also #1 on the most successful summons stat now that he's been deleted from the rankings.

AHHHH LUCKY. I WANT A SHINY ARMALDO SO BADLY FFFFFFS. /spazz

congrats though. n__n i never get anything good from ban drops, or i'm never around for them. baww. and congrats on your shiny kyogre. you have lots of patience to hunt for a shiny legendary..i barely have patience hunting for normal pokemon. x3

and B_A; no problem~ idk how many other people will sell them because i honestly don't know if you can get them from chests or not. :/ the most confusing event item ever imo lol.

Manchee

extra toasty
Yay zenzai! Lol I think I get more excited to see you hatch a shiny than most other people, sometimes myself included Dx

I finally finished that task today, and got my second to last one. All I have to do is make 2500 interactions, which I'll finish by the end of the night. Hopefully the last ask isn't too hard >< I'm excited for these new Pichu/Unown explorations. Hopefully we can do them both, or hopefully they'll repeat. I want the Pichu, but I'd like the Unown more :3

Status
Not open for further replies.