• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
@E. Goods: Happy Belated Birthday! ^.^ And thanks. I used to really dislike the name "Momo" or any variation thereof (it's my middle name), but I kindof like it now.

Burning Desire's the new exploration. It's a normal one, like the Pichu exploration, and hard enough that Wymsy's already nerfed some of the tasks. >__< Wymsy's also stated that the reward consists of Flame Orbs (or just one? don't know yet), so it's more an exercise in massochism than anything else.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
It is your middle name... Cool ^.^ And good luck with that Flame orb exploration. I am really hating the Gigas one right now. I need a level 65 MACHAMP! that will take 5 days till I can evolve it... Five days extra with only 5 pkm in my party...

I am also hating my shiny luck.... My last shiny was about a months ago... the 10th of October. God lnows how many eggs I have hatched since then. I really want a box of shinies already >.<

Also as my B'day pressie I got a Mesprit ^.^

Also I wish I took on the Deoxy exploration because it now means I will have to wait till 4 more deoxy explorations are available till I get all the forms. That will take a very long while.

~Goods

Illusione-Tempus

Happy be-lated birthday Goods! I just realized you're a year older than me *is too lazy to check profiles*

And congrats on all those shines. They're all so pretty :)

Not much happened to me. Missed the Halloween exploration due to me having to go to Bogor right when the exploration starts, and that I went home late the last day. And now I haven't even started doing task 1 of the Deoxys exploration due to going home late the whole week. Going home after 5, and I'm still drop dead thanks to only gaining 1 1/2 hour of sleep during the trip to Bogor... And I still can't cover my tired condition... And tomorrow I still need to go to school even though it's Sunday... My legs feel so tired and sore... curse you stupid year 7 and 8 students who can't even be in a good assembly that we have to do it over and over again. At least I managed to finish the Celebi exploration right before it's over...

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I'm still considered as a member here though my huge inactivity the last few months. But now I'm active again on GPX+ and will be active here again if I get accepted and would like to re-join.

Username: KyonKun (GPX+) Roxas_Chao (Serebii Forums)
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/KyonKun
How active you are on GPX+: Pretty active, try to come online and click every day but mostly active and massclicking in weekends.
Anything else required in the rules: ''I solemnly swear that I am up to no good''

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I'm still considered as a member here though my huge inactivity the last few months. But now I'm active again on GPX+ and will be active here again if I get accepted and would like to re-join.

How active you are on GPX+: Pretty active, try to come online and click every day but mostly active and massclicking in weekends.
Anything else required in the rules: ''I solemnly swear that I am up to no good''

Hiya Roxas, I remember you :)

I finally have a box of shinies today, an egg that my brother got for me.

He so peeerty~

I will be leaving, going camping from Friday till Late Sunday my time, so it was a good time for a shiny. But this means no clicking for the weekend, as I have 7 end of year exams when I get back and I haven't really studied :3 whoops :x

~Goods

EDIT: HOLY CRUD: Wrong gender but I dont really care for Smeargle :) It took 328 eggs. So happy, it was a shiny race for whoever hatches a shiny in the least amount of eggs, Hopefully I will win ;]

I am trying to find a really famous painter lady to name Smeargle after, I don't really know what I will name Lileep though :/

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
*Sneezes and 12 layers of dust puff off*

Wow, I'm a terrible co-owner.

I pretty much died. Like, completely.

Roxas_Chao

One Piece!
Not sure if I'm allowed to post when I'm not accepted yet.

Congratz Mr. E Goods on the shinies! Also thank you that you remembered me :D

Not much happend since my last post only thing is that I brought my friend back to GPX+ since I told him how to mass-click with Opera. On another note I got a Ditto egg after I used a repel~ I'm pretty happy, even though they became common they are still pretty annoying to get.

Parteh:

On another note I got a Ditto egg after I used a repel~ I'm pretty happy, even though they became common they are still pretty annoying to get.

Yeah, it's the only pokemon I still need for the Kanto dex achievement >.<

Anyways, I'm almost there for the beacon badge and sinnoh champion achievements. And only need one more victory for the Hulk achievement.

I'm also almost at egg #400 of my shiny Gulpin hunt, but my limit's 1500, so I'm pretty sure I'll get one ^^;

trixie08

Speak No Evil
So... I haven't posted here in ages.

Welcome to all new members (I see a lot of familiar faces! That's good!) and congrats on the new shinies you guys are getting!

My latest haul:

Miraculously enough, they're all male. That Milotic is that Feebas that took me forever and a day to find! And I got another shiny Shinx, thankfully didn't take me as long as my first one, while working on Hatching Insanity.

Right now I'm working on that That Burning Desire exploration. Now waiting for that darn fog to clear up so I can bring out a certain paralyzed chameleon that wants to be cured!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Oh man. Its been so long since I last posted. I blame School and AP US History.

Anywho, I haven't been up to much lately. I was unable to do the first two explorations because at the time I had too much to do. However, I was able to do the Halloween one, and I've used one of the Heart Sweets because of Double Charmander Clone Eggs. After finding out what the two new Special Explorations were for, I held out for the Regigigas. I am now 10 Pecha Berries away from finishing task 9. Every time I click though, the weather just happens to be Foggy. Sure, its randomizes the berries, but it also prevents being able to knowingly give the correct berry. Luckily, I know when someone gives a Pecha Berry.

On to my hunts. I have been hatching Winter Vulpix, Dracowymsy, Zergoose, Crystal Onix, Charmander Clone, and Slime Slugma eggs for my non-shine recorder hunts. I'm in the midst of a race with a friend of mine. He's hunting Vulpix and I'm hunting Rotom. Its funny really. He forgot we were doing it.

Other than that, not much else. Congrats to all those that have gotten things as of late, as they are too numerous for me to say.

EDIT: Took a little over 10 days, but I finally did it.

EDIT2:
Holy crap. I just got these from a quit drop:
(Yes this is a shining one)
The user I Has A Hat quit, and I got 3/5 of their Shinings. I feel so greedy right now, but no matter. Oh, and I feel like these aren't good ones because I didn't hatch them, but again no matter. A Shining is a Shining, even when you obtain three within two minutes.

Last edited:

Infernape77

Username: Infernape77
Party Link: here
How active you are on GPX+: MAybe once a week
Anything else required in the rules: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Last edited:

Infernape77

I've not accepted by the club owner, but I want to say to EvolutionRex
There no Gen5 Pokemon, but will be added to GPX

m190049

Local psychopath
Hey look co-owner duties.
Might as well. *Shrug*

You honestly probably don't need to re-register, but, eh, accepted anyway.

Username: Infernape77
Party Link: here
How active you are on GPX+: MAybe once a week
Anything else required in the rules: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
Accepted.

Username: evolutionrex
Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/evolutionrex
How active you are on GPX+: just joined a few days ago
Denied. Sorry, read the rules.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Came home from a horrible day to find this.

honestly, it made me feel better. only hard-core comic geeks would get it (or movie geeks)... yeah. I'm on the last stage of the Deoxys Exploration, going to finish it over thanksgiving weekend.

Mudkip8003

Don't know when the last time I was here was. I've never finished my shiny hunts, even from May 29. I suck at shiny hunting. Anyways, got a Pokii, Zombidofo, and got a Bidofo from breeding the Zombiofo. I also got my first gym awards, Boulder, Stone and Coal.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
So I said for like the fourth time I was going to take a break due to school. That lasted less than 48 hours. I come on not five minutes ago to an Egg ready to hatch.

My shining luck has taken a complete 180 to what it has been in the past week. Perhaps this is a sign that my school football team will be state champions? Nah.

Anywho, congrats to Mr. Joker on the Shinedoof.

EDIT: Just noticed that it was bred by Gardevoir Girl.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Congrats Adam and Entei ^.^

Sorry I've been such a bad owner lately, and not posting much at all >>;; I can't blame it on anything either, since I haven't been busy ;P

Welcome people who were accepted.

Oh, nothing major in news, but I hatched a shiny Shinx last week. Her name is Keiko and she's already a level 100 Luxray ^^

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
5th Gen starters have been added <<<333
But only for BB ATM XD

Two new Shinies~~

Side hunt which took 66 eggs. He is a gender fail, was planning to name a female one Golde. Dont know what I will name this guy, but he sure is shiny.

Buzz took me 318 eggs and was a side hunt. He is a gender fail, but I exoected it, which is why I had planned ages ago to hatch 1500 Combee eggs :) He is really cute <3

New topic I guess.
What 5th gen are you planning to shiny hunt?
I will be hunting Churine as shiny Doredia is dazzling, and Munna because its yellow is so cute. And a Shiny Yuniran because I love shiny Rankurusu.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
What 5th gen are you planning to shiny hunt?
Tsutarja and Kokomori, I love them both o3o; I would only evolve Tsutarja to Janovy because it looks amazing <3 I would probably hunt for a shiny Yuniran too!~

Status
Not open for further replies.