• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murton

Once you were lost.
Hello! I would like to take part in this club too :3 I'm pretty active on GPX+ and SPPf, And I really like both (because otherwise I wouldn't be active on both :D) Also, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

And on a side note, isn't rule 10 a bit outdated? I mean, there is an actual achievement where you have to evolve a lot of Pokemon on one day, so you have to evolve lots of bugs and Pokemon where you have to wait five days to evolve.

Illusione-Tempus

Didn't expect for a PM from you BA, as I'm kinda inactive at SPPf for a while...

Hey, if anyone wants to hunt Audino (Tabunne), Deerling (Shikijika), Zorua, Ducklett (Koaruhie) or Litwick (Hitomoshi) with me, drop me a VM.

I finally started on the Three Singing Chatot. It has a really nice story. Just finally started it on Sunday and now I finally finished it. Wew... Didn't really expect to finish it today though... I'm glad that's over~

And now... I want to try out TBD, but that'll have to wait 'til I can get another 98k interactions...

Jonny7197

Shiny Hunter
I haven't been on gpx plus in a while, following the breeding incident of someone getting a shiny poochyena which i bred.
However i feel this club will get me more interested in gpxplus again :D. This is why i would like to join it
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
also i am up for the shiny race :D

m190049

Local psychopath
*Moves an inch and 5 pounds of dust flies off in a cloud of smoke*
*Immense coughing*
Damn, I barely look at Serebiiforums anymore. >_> I should start again or something. ...Maybe.

Hrm... Anyway...

I'd be down for a 5th gen shiny hunt. I have nothing in particular in mind...
So I hunt for whatever my opponent would like, I guess.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Didn't expect for a PM from you BA, as I'm kinda inactive at SPPf for a while...

Hey, if anyone wants to hunt Audino (Tabunne), Deerling (Shikijika), Zorua, Ducklett (Koaruhie) or Litwick (Hitomoshi) with me, drop me a VM.

I finally started on the Three Singing Chatot. It has a really nice story. Just finally started it on Sunday and now I finally finished it. Wew... Didn't really expect to finish it today though... I'm glad that's over~

And now... I want to try out TBD, but that'll have to wait 'til I can get another 98k interactions...

I can race you for a Shiny Audino if you would like, though I hatch really fast XD My shiny race slot is also taken with a race against zenzai at the moment so I can't send you a shiny race request. But yeah if you want I can race you for Audino.

~Goods

Mudkip8003

I lost. suicune lover got the Monmen in 5 eggs, so I guess I lost.

Manchee

extra toasty
I haven't been on gpx plus in a while, following the breeding incident of someone getting a shiny poochyena which i bred.
However i feel this club will get me more interested in gpxplus again :D. This is why i would like to join it
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
also i am up for the shiny race :D

Welcome to the club. :3

I lost. suicune lover got the Monmen in 5 eggs, so I guess I lost.

The hunt doesn't start until March, as it's a "GPX+ March Shiny Hunt - Duels!" competition. And don't one-line, this is your first warning.

Speaking of the shiny hunt, I need people to sort out who they're facing off against. To sign up for the hunt and challenge someone, post:

I challenge [b*][insert user here][/b] to hunt for [i*][insert fifth generation Pokémon here][/i]. (keep the codes, just take out the asterisks)

If you were the one challenged, just quote them and say you accept or decline. Make sure to also include other stuff in your posts so you don't one-line.

To start this off, I challenge Mr. Joker to hunt for Sewaddle.

EDIT: I knew I forgot to accept someone, but I was lazy. My bad. Dark_Petal is accepted to the club.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I challenge Mi10tic Fan to hunt for Audino (Tabunne)

BA: Is Dark_Petal accepted to the club?

Okay I PM'd zenzai and ShatteredGlass/Trixie08 about the race, but ShatteredGlass ignored the PM. zenzai should hopefully be signing up shortly though :)

Anyway I am getting lots of views again because I realized in all of my sigs in various forums that I forgot to update my egg code with my new username XD Derp...

And that is about it xD I'm not bothered much with the Battle Tower anymore also, it isn't all that appealing now the hype has died down. I was one of the random people who were selected btw to try it ^.^

EDIT......

omg. I just hatched my favourite pokemon shiny... ALOMOMOLA <333333333 and that puts an end to my shiny drought of around 600 eggs or so (last shiny was around 9400 something iirc) But the reaction was kind of bitter sweet. zenzai was in an even bigger shiny drought and lost to my brother in a shiny race too recently for Larvesta . So I pray she gets lots of shinies soon :3

She is a correct gender and was egg number 267 or so in the hunt/race.

~Goods

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Hey!

Sorry I haven't been posting too much. I guess all the playing of GPX caused me to forget the club! I see it's probably too late to sign up for that shiny duel, not that it would've matter. I'm sure you all already found partners or whatever, and I don't really care. You may as well just kick me out the club because I don't do much on here anymore.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hey!

Sorry I haven't been posting too much. I guess all the playing of GPX caused me to forget the club! I see it's probably too late to sign up for that shiny duel, not that it would've matter. I'm sure you all already found partners or whatever, and I don't really care. You may as well just kick me out the club because I don't do much on here anymore.

))::: No only like two of us have officially signed up, I guess you have all month to join. lots of members still don't have partners!

Your too famous on GPX to leave the club, you give us a good rep.! XD

anyway i got home from school today to conveniently finish my Budew hunt ^.^ So I started a Tabunne hunt and off I go hatching~~

~Goods

Murton

Once you were lost.
anyway i got home from school today to conveniently finish my Budew hunt ^.^ So I started a Tabunne hunt and off I go hatching~~

~Goods
Wow, I'm jealous! I'm also gonna hunt Budew at one time to name him or her "Dark Petals" =D

Yes, I'm willing to shiny hunt a Pokemon just to make a lame joke.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Wow, I'm jealous! I'm also gonna hunt Budew at one time to name him or her "Dark Petals" =D

Yes, I'm willing to shiny hunt a Pokemon just to make a lame joke.
...I instantly enjoy your presence for some reason.

I see it's probably too late to sign up for that shiny duel, not that it would've matter. I'm sure you all already found partners or whatever, and I don't really care. You may as well just kick me out the club because I don't do much on here anymore.
Pfft, my post I made the other day was my first one in like, a couple months.
And yet, I'm still here. Don't worry about that kinda stuff. :3

Also, as it comes to it, I also lack a partner for the race. I'm game if you wanna go at it.

By the way exactly how hard is it to get a blue stone? I hatched exactly 40 Zangoose and 1 Zergoose, to no avail.
Perhaps my massive hoarding of, 38 different summoning items lowers the chance or something.
I know I don't run into chests as much as I used to since I started hoarding them all. Same principal? *Shrug* Eh.

Last edited:
So yeah, I won our half-race between me and mudkip, after only 5 eggs:

My quickest hunt, shes female, bred by me, and soooo adorable and fluffy <3~ Sucks that it doesn't count for the race though, guess I should have checked xD

So yeah, if anyone else wants to race me, I'm open. Don't mind what to hunt for, though Liligent/Maggyo/Ulgamoth/Duckling are some favourites of mine :)

'Grats E on those pretty shinies :)

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
By the way exactly how hard is it to get a blue stone? I hatched exactly 40 Zangoose and 1 Zergoose, to no avail.
Perhaps my massive hoarding of, 38 different summoning items lowers the chance or something.
I know I don't run into chests as much as I used to since I started hoarding them all. Same principal? *Shrug* Eh.

I remember I got a Blue stone only a few eggs into breeding for one o.o

I've decided that the shiny hunt will officially start on Sunday since Black and White come out in the U.S. then. So everyone make sure to sign up and post with who you're dueling, this way if you win you get to be added to the hall of fame~ :)

Hey, I think I'll take you up on that Suicune Lover.

I challenge Suicune Lover to hunt for Larvestra/Meraruba.

But, just to note that mt shiny race slot is taken up at the minute, so It'll just have to be a regular hunt.

BTW, it the March hunt fastest time wise or fewest eggs ?

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Haven't posted in a while, but oh well.

So, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to hatch a Shining Gen V before the Dream World went away. Then this showed up:

I wasn't sure if I wanted to evolve it or not, so I flipped a coin. It came up heads, so I went with it.

But, wait there's more! Hidden among my second or third batch of Lab Gen V eggs, was this:

I wasn't officially hunting it, but I still wanted it. 10 eggs including the first one I hatched. I don't have a Kaburumo/Karrablast to evolve it yet, but I do have an egg of one.

*Goes off to click and kick Chili's butt in White*

Hello, I just joined and I want to be a part of this club. I used to lurk these forums for years and I finally joined.

I have an GPX account. It's in my sig, I'm a member for more than a year, I think I recently completed an exploration. I would like to click back but I got uni and stuff.

And I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. I think.

Shiny Eve

Lass Eve
Can I join? I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

My nickname on their is EveeEve :3

I have one shiny, and a few novelties. I am currently breeding Slime Slugmas, so look for eggs! Sadly, I don't have any legendaries.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
The two above people are accepted.~

So yeah, we kind of failed with the shiny hunt, guys. We can wait for the summer when people don't have school and everything. Right now is usually the busiest time for people at my school, and I know a few other schools that are the same way, so I'm just assuming that it's like that for you guys as well.

I hatched a shiny Dwebble yesterday, named him Yomi. I would post the image with him, but GPX+ isn't loading for me at the moment. ><;

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. I wish to join, due to well, the vast community talking about this craze, and I wish to join these conversations. A lot of the time I may not know what an egg hatches into, so I may need help from this huge community. If I can join the club, I would be deeply grateful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.