• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Got three more level 100s (Pine the Sceptile, Martiar the Mienshao (shelter grab at level 100 FTW) and Aquafly the Masquerain), while I evolved Crossdresser the Gardevoir (yes, its a guy), Stonehenge the Beehyeem, and The Love Queen the Valentacruel. I really wish I had some more Flame Orbs on me, because my Scyther/Steel Burmy combo has been producing more eggs than ever. I also got a Future Shuppet, which is really good. I got the Novice Breeder and Novice Trainer achievements with a Water and Fire Stone. Now I'm trying to evolve Major the Rufflet and a Pichu.

Phew!

Manchee

extra toasty
Welcome new members! I updated the first post the other day with anyone that was accepted and such. :3

Nothing happened within the past could days for me. I was gone most of the weekend until today, so I just hatched a few eggs whenever I could get online. Nothing exciting for now. :3

How many Pass orb you have obtained?

Seventy-eight. I haven't used any, I'm waiting to see if there's anything later on that requires a lot of them. Not that I have a ton, but I don't think I'll spend them any time soon, so I hope they accumulate rather quickly.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I've tooken a slight hiatus for GPX+, but I'm back (the hiatus was only for a few hours :p). I got a Corruption Orb (either someone was generous enough, or somebody got banned. Either way, I'm happy ;)), and hope to use it on a Groudon or a Lugia when I get a second egg. Also, I'm basically broke, with only 10,000+ points. I got some more level 100s (Giratina, Hitmontop (hiatus rocks for Mobile Walker!), Beheeyem, etc.), and am working on my Garchomp, Hydra.

Myrrh

I've just realized that I don't quite understand rule three. What exactly are these contests that we cannot advertise here?

Also, is anyone here gonna enter the shiny race? I've had great success with the last two, but this time I might also have to focus on an exploration as well.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry I haven't been posting. Been quite busy recently.

GPX+: I've once again begun avidly searching for a Shiny Charmander Clone, so I've gotten quite a few of them from the daycare lately. Got A Novel Approach and a Psychic Gem. Finally got done with Master Explorer. I used my Voucher for a Darkrai, which I've been needing for quite some time. Found a Leftovers in the Backroom the other day and put it on my Haxorus. Thanks to it, I've defeated ??? quite a few times. Other than that, though not much. Signed up for the newest Shiny Hunt. So glad there wasn't one during June, since I wouldn't have been able to do it like last year.

VDex: Redeemed my Wish Tag for a Vannes Orb(Virizion) and found somebody to trade me a Clear Bell. Naturally, I went with Entei. It took some time, but I managed to catch it in Sinnoh. Caught several of the Event Wynaut, including a Shiny one. Found out my Mirage Island time, so I've been camping there and periodically searching for a Jirachi. No such luck, plus I refreshed over several Event Wynaut, at least one Shiny Event Wynaut, and failed to catch a Shiny Wynaut. Caught a Male and Female Mudkip, though.

Manchee

extra toasty
I've just realized that I don't quite understand rule three. What exactly are these contests that we cannot advertise here?

When they have the dress-up ones or if they ever have another egg decoration one, you can't post your submission here and ask for votes. Same with any other type on competition that requires a submission/voting.

Did you enter the Shiny Race?

I did today, and I clicked for a bit. I freaked out a bit when I read that submissions were closed, but then I calmed down when I realized you could still join at any time. :p

Myrrh

Thank you, I understand now. I have never been around for those types of contests.

If I have to have to keep multiple pokemon in my party for the Needing a Friend exploration I might not be able to be successful in completing either the race or the exploration in time. And I'm only on task two on the exploration...

Manchee

extra toasty
Gah. I've hatched not so many Cherubi eggs because of being on vacation. >< Meh. I'm not too motivated to click, lol. I have to finish summer work for some of my classes next year, which is blah. But I wish gpx+ would have an interesting update, there hasn't been much going on lately. ><

Myrrh

Well I finished Needing a Friend a few days ago, but is had to "cheat" on task 13 by using the mobile walker to level the four pokemon from level one to 60's-80's then to 100. I didn't think I would be able to finish it by the end of the month without hurting my chances in the shiny race.

What kind of update are you thinking of? Something game-changing or something kind of small like the pass orb update?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Wow this place is dead.

GPX+: Got my Shiny Cherubi on egg 96. Also got it to Lv.100, though I've yet to change its form. Got myself another Unown yesterday, so I'm one step closer to three achievements. Not much else has been happening. I'm currently awaiting the newest exploration. Depending on what it is, I might go for one of the ones from June, which I wasn't able to complete.

VDex: I've unfortunately made myself unable to obtain a Wish Jirachi by leaving Mirage Island by accident. Oh well. I can always try and buy one. Not much else has happened, as I've really not focused much on it.

Myrrh

I also got my shiny cherubi, taking only 75 eggs to hatch. It is taking me less eggs to hatch to complete a race each time which is cool I guess. The weird part is that the same person who bred it also hatched a shiny cherubi which I bred o_O
Mine is better though, looking at their IV's, not that it matters.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I'm king of the world!

Here is a link to my GPX: http://gpxplus.net/user/CSteve.
This is my VDEX (which I just made literally 10 minutes ago): http://vdexproject.net/user.php?user=29527

I want to join this group so I can click peoples eggs and pokemon, also if I need help I can come here to find the answer to it. Hopefully I can answer other peoples questions in the future.

Manchee

extra toasty
^Accepted.

I got my shiny Cherubi too! I was so surprised, normally I spend the last few days insanely clicking to get a shiny, and this one just... appeared. And then right after it I got a shiny Klink! :D I'm very happy with both of them, and now I'm using the multiplier/increased activity to try for another shiny. :3

I hope everyone is having a good summer! :)

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Hello! One day I got on to play GPX and it told me that I found a Berry Pouch on the floor. Which I needed to finish the Pikachu exploration. So I was excited. Then my random glameow egg from the lab hatch into a shiny glameow. So I was even more excited.
Btw, how long has it taken you guys to finish an egg hunt? I've been hunting a mudkip for like 100 eggs.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Btw, how long has it taken you guys to finish an egg hunt?

For me, its been between 1 and 347 for ones I've completed. For the site-wide Litwick hunt, however, I hatched 485 and didn't get one.

GPX: Chose to do the Kami Exploration, since its for a Gen V Legendary and Tour of Illusions can't offer me something I really want right now. I'll complete ToI eventually, but not this time around. Task 6 was extremely infuriating, though. Managed to get past it, and help three others by dropping the Pokémon needed for it. Used a Repel and got an Unown. Unfortunately, it was for one that I obtained hatched from the shelter. Sort of a waste of a Repel and 15K(I bought three, and the first two turned up nothing), but not a complete one.

VDex: Not much once again. Just trying to capture Pokémon I've yet to obtain.

EDIT: Hatched this earlier, but better late than never:

Got it after 236 eggs and a few days short of a year.

Last edited:

Myrrh

Btw, how long has it taken you guys to finish an egg hunt? I've been hunting a mudkip for like 100 eggs.

I've only done site-wide hunts, the Litwick hunt took 129 eggs, Porygon took 60 eggs, and Cherubi took 75, as said before I'm glad that it is taking less eggs to hatch each time, well compared to Litwick anyway, but it probably won't last.

Crap, I thought the hunt was supposed to end at last nights reset and not today's. I was excited to get my prize...

Mudkip8003

There hasn't been much activity here, so this might help.

GPX+: I finished Mansion of the Gods exploration, and got Landorus. I'm leveling up my Spiky Eared Pichu, and working on the Kanto Pokedex. So it's going good ^.^

VDex: I finally got a Wailitty, and nicknamed it HotandDangerous, after one of the lines in We R Who We R, by Ke$ha. I also sent Victini, Riolu, Piplup and Bulbasaur to my part to level up. I sadly didn't get to do anything for the previous event, but I think all of this new luck makes up for it.

Edit: I noticed my GPX+ is not on the first post. Just so you know, BA, it's http://gpxplus.net/user/DiscoPichu.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Sorry, you never gave me a link when you signed up, so I didn't include one. But I added it now!

I had nothing to do today, and since it was a multiplier day I finished up Mansion of the Gods by clicking a bunch. I wanted Tornadus, but I wasn't sure which key to pick and I got Thundurus. >< I'm happy either way though, I love all three. :3

I hatched a bunch of eggs since last posting, but nothing really that great. I found a Ho-Oh egg in the Shelter today and that hatched earlier, non-shiny. I'll abandon it sometime. ^^

Myrrh

At only task six of Tour of Illusions, I am gonna have to haul asss if I want to complete it by the end of the month. With school coming up I'm gonna have to come up with some sort of schedule in order to manage all the things I do. But I never stick to these things long enough which might result in half-assed attempts at school and unmotivated clicking...

I might not even do another exploration next month unless it is for something I really want. I need something to motivate my clicking...

beegfeeshy

it's face is squishy
Status
Not open for further replies.