• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+/ [the gpx+ and vdex fan club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
Last edited:

Myrrh

I'm really close to finishing my exploration but I don't think I'm gonna make it. Lucario almost screwed me with the vs seeker so I had to "cheat" to get past that task, and the task I'm on now might take more that a day to complete as well.

Also the shiny contest prizes finally are usable, but I don't like using items I only have one of.

gdgrana

Aww, this thread's a bit dead, huh?

I was finally able to crack "Legendary Collector" or whatever the gold-level one is for that achievement with the 2x Exploration Combo (courtesy of the Black Token), giving me Regice and Keldeo. All I need is Arceus and I'll have all the achievements completed.

All of them.

Kill me now x_x

Myrrh

So I entered the shiny hunt, did anyone else? I should be successful judging by how I have done before, but it really boils down to luck I guess. Hope I didn't just jinx myself right now...

I wonder what these new features they have in store for us are going to be like, they sound interesting.

Pinkle

I play GPX too after seeing someones signature on here. So I was wondering if I could join in here please?

Username: Starliteevee
GPX Plus Username: tubbies
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/tubbies
How long you have been on GPX Plus: I think about a week.
How active you are on GPX Plus: I pop in a few times a day to click other people's eggs and to see how mine are doing. I'm still new so I don't know all the ins and outs yet. (i'm a housewife so I can pop-in quite often. :

Edit: I wanted to join the shiny hunt, but I don't have enough points to get the shiny tracker. >.< I'm only at 3k points, if anyone has any tips i'd love them.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
http://gpxplus.net/user/beegfeeshy
i want to join because i want to be in a clan about gpx+,i tryed to make a group but it failed.
i'm the king of the world

IM KING OF THE WORLD

id like to join ive just got my first egg so any help would be appreciated

http://gpxplus.net/poketch

I play GPX too after seeing someones signature on here. So I was wondering if I could join in here please?

Username: Starliteevee
GPX Plus Username: tubbies
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/tubbies
How long you have been on GPX Plus: I think about a week.
How active you are on GPX Plus: I pop in a few times a day to click other people's eggs and to see how mine are doing. I'm still new so I don't know all the ins and outs yet. (i'm a housewife so I can pop-in quite often. :

Edit: I wanted to join the shiny hunt, but I don't have enough points to get the shiny tracker. >.< I'm only at 3k points, if anyone has any tips i'd love them.

Sorry I'm late on this, but none of you can join. Two of you have posts that are pretty much one-liners, and one of you didn't join correctly. D;

Aww, this thread's a bit dead, huh?

I was finally able to crack "Legendary Collector" or whatever the gold-level one is for that achievement with the 2x Exploration Combo (courtesy of the Black Token), giving me Regice and Keldeo. All I need is Arceus and I'll have all the achievements completed.

All of them.

Kill me now x_x

Would you like to join? Your post is good, just follow the instructions to join and you're set. ;D

So I entered the shiny hunt, did anyone else? I should be successful judging by how I have done before, but it really boils down to luck I guess. Hope I didn't just jinx myself right now...

I entered! I still haven't got it yet, so I'll probably try to click like crazy tomorrow. XD

Myrrh

Yay, I completed the shiny race. It took as many eggs as my last hunt, I guess I have great luck or something. The prize is cool, though I haven't used the voucher to get it yet. Glad it wasn't just a split evo like it was for porygon.

So I see they added a pass counter to the site. Not sure how it works, though it looks interesting.

Manchee

extra toasty
I didn't complete the shiny race, but I managed to get a Flaming Zorua from the Shelter anyway. :{D I've mostly been doing the Scavenger Hunt tasks whenever I can, but whenever I'm at my mom's I can't do them since she has no internet, and I have to use my phone. D:

In other news though, I got a shiny Altaria, shiny Shedinja, and shiny Scrafty!

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I'd like to join too. I feel like I'm King of the World for hatching a Shiny Flaming Zorua :3

Username: Aura Guardian Zach
GPX Plus Username: Aura Flare Riolu
GPX Plus Party Link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Aura+Flare+Riolu
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Since 21st June 2009
How active you are on GPX Plus: On everyday but I don't often mass click

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I think you're like, the first person to use both the new requirements to join and the old form to join. XD You're accepted though!

gpx has been meh for me recently. I'm not huge on trinkets, so I'm not really a big collector of them. No recent shiny news or anything either. I did make it past the first round of the dress-up contest though. :3

Myrrh

This place has gotten kinda...

I'm not too excited about trinkets either, though some of them are kinda cool. The new user cards look neat as well.

I'm entering the shiny contest by hunting Vulpix. Given my track record I shouldn't fail. Watch as the previous statement Jinxes me

Manchee

extra toasty
ooohh can i join?

No, sign up the correct way, please.

This place has gotten kinda...

Yeah, I don't think gpx is as popular at the moment. It's still got a lot of people, but with school and everything, most people probably don't have as much time. But this club is still here for anyone to join (correctly) and post in!

I entered the hunt with Horsea. I'm already hunting Vulpix as a normal hunt. I really enjoy the update to the Shine Recorder though, it's sooooo much better now. It makes me happy to be able to have more than four hunts at one time. ^^

Keruso

Here, Birdy birdy!!
not sure if im joining correctly, but, Meh, here goes:

Username: Keruso
GPX Plus Username: Keruso
GPX Plus Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/Keruso
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Just under a year, February
How active you are on GPX Plus: everyday

uh................not sure what else to say, but im working on achievements right now, along with shiny hunting Gulpin, Klink, Slime Slugma and Castform. I joined the Site Wide Hunt and will hunt for Totodile. ive only got a measly two shinies so far: Random Panpour from the Lab and Mudkip after 200 some odd eggs

Keruso

Here, Birdy birdy!!
IM KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

not sure if im joining correctly, but, Meh, here goes:

Username: Keruso
GPX Plus Username: Keruso
GPX Plus Party Link: http://my.gpxpl.us/Keruso
How long you have been on GPX Plus: Just under a year, February
How active you are on GPX Plus: everyday

uh................not sure what else to say, but im working on achievements right now, along with shiny hunting Gulpin, Klink, Slime Slugma and Castform. I joined the Site Wide Hunt and will hunt for Totodile. ive only got a measly two shinies so far: Random Panpour from the Lab and Mudkip after 200 some odd eggs

i think that does it now. Also, i have almost all the eggs except for a few novelties, so now i have to evolve all the pokes and work on achievements

Myrrh

Crap, something tells me I wont be able to succeed in this shiny race. I haven't been able to get on as much as I could.

Plus I left a Easter Bunneary and Winter Vulpix as parents, and I've been getting a lot of Winter Vulpix eggs and choose those instead of the regular ones. Would be better if I get a shiny Winter Vulpix than a regular one though, even if it means I don't succeed in the race.

Manchee

extra toasty
Did anyone submit a Secret Santa egg? I was thinking about trying to get the Arceus put in, but I know I won't be able to, so I just put in my shiny Swampert. It was technically the first shiny I got, but I only adopted it from the Shelter and never really cared for it. I figure someone else is bound to way it more. Plus if I get another shiny from it, I'll definitely be a happy camper. Last time gpx did the Secret Santa I got a Shadow Lugia. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.