• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The GPX Plus Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
Isn't a Shiny Race like a Shiny Contest? The one we just did.. well Sapphire Phoenix is in charge of that, so she could set one up. I'm all for it! It is getting rather dull around here. And if you put a poll up can you take it back down? 'Cause I wouldn't want it stuck up there forever. It would be out of place. :p

Last edited:
OMG I want a Zergoose so much. Well... Not that much, but it's a Novelty, so...

Anyway, news: Phione & Horsea hatched, Horsea is a female and I abandoned Phione because I already have two. I also grabbed a Spoink egg.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
@FR, "he" is a she :p

Anyways, I am going over to my nanas house tonight and she uses dial-up (That is still probably better then my wifi right now ;; ) so I am not going to go on GPX+.....

Oh yeah, congrats peoples, this club is one of the most sucessful clubs in SPPF history, almost 100 friggen pages, huge landmark for clubs!

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
@FR, "he" is a she :p

Anyways, I am going over to my nanas house tonight and she uses dial-up (That is still probably better then my wifi right now ;; ) so I am not going to go on GPX+.....

Oh yeah, congrats peoples, this club is one of the most sucessful clubs in SPPF history, almost 100 friggen pages, huge landmark for clubs!

Okay, I edited it, hopefully I'll remember that now. SORRY SAPPHIRE. I feel really bad now. Like I should have known that or something. BAHhh. And yay for the club! I never knew that was such a landmark, but I guess that's because I've been posting in the Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club, which has nearly 20,000 replies. O_O. But congratulations ever'bodeh. ;D.

Manchee

extra toasty
-__________________-

I'm on the inactive list ><

Well I'm back now. I dunno what happened, I sort of went on a GPX depression and did not feel like having an account on there anymore ><

But I'm back to clicking all the parties of people who click me as well as the people on my Pal Pad ^^; I dunno what the current discussion is, though I'll jump in after I catch on ;)

Mr. Joker said:

I noticed that a while ago, and predicted it to be the next Starter Pokémon Club in terms of posts and active members - there were always posts basically every minute of everyday, and if you missed a few days at the club you had at least two or three pages to read ><

But yes, I am back and so this post isn't totally off-topic I'll just say that I am PurpleGastly209 on GPX, so add me and I'll click you/your eggs ;)

BA~~

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I never knew that was such a landmark, but I guess that's because I've been posting in the Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club, which has nearly 20,000 replies. O_O. But congratulations ever'bodeh. ;D.
I always thought that was really sad.
I think it's actually sad that this club has had this many pages, even though half of these are one-liners. Still....

Welcome back Burrado_Aipom! I cicked your eggs once while you were gone, but didn't really expect a click-back, I just did it for the points : D I've been clicking more than I usually do today, strange.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I am checking out the shelter right now, and I notice that there are a bunch of hatched Squirtles running around! Every other time I refresh the page, there is one! I was trying to try my luck at finding a novelty, by the way. I gotta get use to having less than 6 eggs in my party, since I'm preparing for the event tomorrow!

NEWS: I hatched a couple of eggs within the same hour, a female Ledyba and a female Gulpin. I put them in my special "Will Evolve" box for later!

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I really want a Zergoose. If I get one, it'll be my first Novelty. *crosses fingers*

News: Not much. I missed a Manaphy Egg, but I already have one so it don't matter. I would of abandoned it for someone else to get it anyway.

Okay, I edited it, hopefully I'll remember that now. SORRY SAPPHIRE. I feel really bad now. Like I should have known that or something. BAHhh. And yay for the club! I never knew that was such a landmark, but I guess that's because I've been posting in the Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club, which has nearly 20,000 replies. O_O. But congratulations ever'bodeh. ;D.
lulz, tis alright. Rock on twin, rock on :p

Meh, after the event tomorrow, we can start another Shiny Contest if people are interested. So, if you want to be in it, speak up so I can have an idea of how many people will be in it. I might sit out though, since I haven't been in the mood to do anything GPX for a while now... not my fault though, due to school and stuff.

Pitiful news: Switched my Charmeleon into my party, since he was close to evolving. Nothing else :/

I really hope that I get a Zergoose egg. If I don't get one, it will be the third event in a row that I didn't get anything... D:<

teetee99

Pokemon master
What is your favorite GPX egg or Pokemon that you currently have? Why?
My favorite pokemon egg is my phione egg beacause that was my first ever rare sea pokemon.

What event Pokemon or eggs do you currently have?
I have Phione

Have you ever seen a egg and thought it was something eles?
I saw a brown egg with a cresent moon on it i thought it was a lunatone egg but it was really a teddiursa egg.

Can i join please oh please.
My username for Gpxplus is monkey.
Ive been on Gpxplus For a long time i forgot what day i joined though!
time zone dosent matter im always on gpxplus.And im always active.My total interactions are 1,882 ive been clicking a whole lot!

Last edited:

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Well, today is Zerxer's birthday! He's 20, according to his profile, so he's a few months older than me! Wow, that sounded strange. Anyway, I don't know when the event is gonna actually occur, but I hope I get lucky and get me a Zergoose!

NEWS: Okay, I'm literally spazzing out right now! I refreshed my party page to see if anyone clicked me, and right in front of me was the Little Man! I clicked on it and got me a MissingNo. egg! I know it's my second one, but I'm trying to get all of its forms! I'm glad I left a slot open in my party! The bad news was that I had to put Ivysaur up until my Phanpy hatches, but it was either her or my Empoleon, and I just couldn't let go of the penguin, y'know?

Meh, after the event tomorrow, we can start another Shiny Contest if people are interested. So, if you want to be in it, speak up so I can have an idea of how many people will be in it. I might sit out though, since I haven't been in the mood to do anything GPX for a while now... not my fault though, due to school and stuff.
*Raises hand* I want a likle candyfloss Mareep *squeee!*

I'm sorry if after 11pm my time I didn't get back to you, GPX+ was acting wierd and I couldn't scroll down or click anything.

And now we have proof, it is Zerogoose that is coming out, and twenty hundred of them. *Goes to wish him happy bday*

Flygon reached 80, Bayleef reached 70, Dragonite isn't leveling as fast as I want it to.:<
Looking foward to the event.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Hi..... I'm back in the US and I will be online most of the time... except for school... so, I'll be more active in the club...

Flamer

After the excitment of the shiny Charmander, I found my second treasure chest today. This time did the sensible thing of selling it for 50,000 points, so I'm now very rich :D They say that good things come in threes, so I'm hoping that hold true for today. Been waiting for this day for about two months, (sad I know but I do really want a Zergoose). Either way, its really nice of Zerx to be doing this on his birthday, (I know I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do on my birthday than give out eggs to people!).

Hi..... I'm back in the US and I will be online most of the time... except for school... so, I'll be more active in the club...
OSNAP ONE LINER SPAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAA

Well done Flamer. I also found a Nugget now, Sold for 5k. Nice. Now I need 4k more untill I get a Silph Scope : D. I put Dragonite back in my box because I don't like it anymore. Cyndaquil has a little bit left untill it can hatch. And someone clicked me who had done 5k clicks in one day @_@

http://i30.*******.com/21j40zn.jpg
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Draknir

Fear the Deer
It would seem that I have a new lucky streak going.

I happened to load the lab, though I hadn't seen anything good so I went to the shelter. Then I realized I was looking at a Ditto Egg. Naturally, I spaz refreshed the lab. Then the same description popped up again.

*Does happy dance*

Congrats, >Entei< o___o

NEWS: I found my second item, a Thunder Stone. I will use it to evolve my Eevee. Yay. ^___^ And I grabbed a hatched Yanma+ my Buneary (he was 86 level when I got it) reached 100 level.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
-__________________-

I'm on the inactive list ><

Well I'm back now. I dunno what happened, I sort of went on a GPX depression and did not feel like having an account on there anymore ><

But I'm back to clicking all the parties of people who click me as well as the people on my Pal Pad ^^; I dunno what the current discussion is, though I'll jump in after I catch on ;)

I noticed that a while ago, and predicted it to be the next Starter Pokémon Club in terms of posts and active members - there were always posts basically every minute of everyday, and if you missed a few days at the club you had at least two or three pages to read ><

But yes, I am back and so this post isn't totally off-topic I'll just say that I am PurpleGastly209 on GPX, so add me and I'll click you/your eggs ;)

BA~~

Welcome back. :D. I'll put you back on the members list if I haven't already, I can't remember what I did. There isn't really a current topic at the time, but we are discussing another Shiny Contest. And yeah, this club has gotten less active however. Since a lot of people became inactive, but hopefully it will pick up again with the Shiny Contest coming around again. Oh that reminds me, I gotta check all of the journals. I'll do that eventually.

lulz, tis alright. Rock on twin, rock on :p

I really hope that I get a Zergoose egg. If I don't get one, it will be the third event in a row that I didn't get anything... D:<

I would do the Shiny Contest. Not sure what Pokemon I'd go for yet though, maybe Spoink. And it'll be the third event in a row that I don't get an event as well if I don't get this Zergoose. Plus I LOVE ZERGOOSE. :]

Can i join please oh please.
My username for Gpxplus is monkey.
Ive been on Gpxplus For a long time i forgot what day i joined though!
time zone dosent matter im always on gpxplus.And im always active.My total interactions are 1,882 ive been clicking a whole lot!

I would have preferred that you used the actual form rather than just answering the questions, and actually posted your link, but I got it in your signatures. Fine, accepted.

EDIT: Nevermind. Give me the time zone. Didn't notice you ignored that.

And now we have proof, it is Zerogoose that is coming out, and twenty hundred of them. *Goes to wish him happy bday*

We have proof? WHATT?

1. One-liner. 2. You're supposed to PM when you are stating that you are coming back/no longer inactive. Garr. Won't people listen.

http://i30.*******.com/21j40zn.jpg

omg. ;3

It would seem that I have a new lucky streak going.

I happened to load the lab, though I hadn't seen anything good so I went to the shelter. Then I realized I was looking at a Ditto Egg. Naturally, I spaz refreshed the lab. Then the same description popped up again.

*Does happy dance*

GAHHH. I really want a Ditto egg. I always check the lab when I log on and when I log off. I'm too lazy to stalk the lab.

Journal Check: Mr. Joker (I know you are active though), growlithe_master, mitchlord, and poes24.

HECK YEAH!#

ZEROGOOOOOOOSEEE!!!!

Ye ye well done Entei. Wow, a ditto. Nice. ZEROGOOOOOOOOSE. Mareep has 4 levels untill it evolves. ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. Cyndaquil is nearly hatched. Like, 4 moe clicks. ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. I want a Click spree now. I'm going on click spree

ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.
HECK YEAH!#

ZEROGOOOOOOOSEEE!!!!

Ye ye well done Entei. Wow, a ditto. Nice. ZEROGOOOOOOOOSE. Mareep has 4 levels untill it evolves. ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. Cyndaquil is nearly hatched. Like, 4 moe clicks. ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. I want a Click spree now. I'm going on click spree

ZEROGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

What. The. Hell. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's THREE events in a row that I've missed. THREE. OMG. I hate my life (not really)! I was even online at the time that they were dropped, and I was hoping that would give me more of a chance (I don't really know why but whatever), but NO. Gahh. Oh well, I guess I can go find one in the shelter some day. Maybe he didn't finish dropping them all or something. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.