• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grand Cosplay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Hey you! If you have a cosplay costume you made from a movie, anime or anything, post your photos here! I would love to see them! I am making a cosplay costume myself, of Urahara Kisuke from BLEACH.

Please use IMG tags!

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Im going to make a Ichimaru Gin cosplay costume for the Ohayocon 2007 xD Yup..

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I'm planning my first-ever (yes, first) cosplay costume -- as Phoebe of Hoenn's Elite Four!

CosplayPhoebe.jpg

In addition, I'm planning on sewing together a cute little Banette doll (I just finished making the patterns -- it's about somewhat bigger than the size of those Deluxe Pokemon plushes by Hasbro) as an accessory (shouldn't be too hard to make, considering Banette IS a doll)...

Banette.gif

I've been on the Jo-Ann's website frequently, and the flyer just came in the mail a couple weeks back... so I've been looking for good materials like crazy... and I found quite a lot of ideas!

If anyone has suggestions, though -- I'm open! ;354;

Status
Not open for further replies.