1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Grand Cosplay Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Yachiru, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yachiru

Yachiru Ishida is not gay D:

Hey you! If you have a cosplay costume you made from a movie, anime or anything, post your photos here! I would love to see them! I am making a cosplay costume myself, of Urahara Kisuke from BLEACH.

Please use IMG tags!

2. None sorry but there are bound to be other members posting soon.....

3. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra Souten ni zase!

Im going to make a Ichimaru Gin cosplay costume for the Ohayocon 2007 xD Yup..

4. FlareonJupiter

FlareonJupiter F&J Manga-Ka

I'm planning my first-ever (yes, first) cosplay costume -- as Phoebe of Hoenn's Elite Four!

[​IMG]

In addition, I'm planning on sewing together a cute little Banette doll (I just finished making the patterns -- it's about somewhat bigger than the size of those Deluxe Pokemon plushes by Hasbro) as an accessory (shouldn't be too hard to make, considering Banette IS a doll)...

[​IMG]

I've been on the Jo-Ann's website frequently, and the flyer just came in the mail a couple weeks back... so I've been looking for good materials like crazy... and I found quite a lot of ideas!

If anyone has suggestions, though -- I'm open! ;354;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.