• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grand Festival RPG

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis looked at the two Cheering pokemon, shrugged, and looked at the screen. He clicked on a link that said "Competitors". A full list of links was there, each to the trainers page. Travis shrugged and clicked on his own page.

Aikou Bupiggu

"You can tell them to, but you can't tell me to" Hisakata smirked, as she wandered up to the laptop and Travis. "What are you doing?" she asked, innocently, she had a most strong feeling that he was looking up the information of the co-ordinators. "You won't find anything on me on there. I asked for my records to be kept on paper" she winked and flicked her hair. "Bye-sie bye."

Animorph

Bzzzap
Travis jumped when Hisakata talked to him
"Oh, no, just on alittle info on the festival. All I found though were some trainer's records so far, which they can edit, and replay clips off all the apeals. And a pop up telling me I won a million dollars." He joked.

N

Neon Lite

Evan called over his Pokemon and instructed Swampert and Beautifly to take part in the next battle for an evened up advantage. "Now then, let's get cracking." Evan suggested, as Swampert growled cutely and Beautifly fluttered her wings.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
* Is the grand festival situated near the sea ? *

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"Training time. Pyre swift attack the water." Typlosion shot multiple stars at the sea and cause a huge wave. "Bubble use ice beam." Squirtle made a light blue orb in it's mouth and shot it at the wave directly. The water froze on impact. " Blade fire leaf blades at the frozen wave." The large sticks on the end of Sceptile's arms glowed. Small boomerang shaped energy shot out and sliced the wave into lots of smaller chunks of ice. "Psy-mon use psychic the throw the ice at Stag's horns." The large human-like pokemon created blue aura's around the ice and made them launch faster towards his Pinser. "Stag start spinning your horns around like a horn drill." The spiked horns on Pinser's head began spinning around. The ice smashed on contact causing the ice to go even smaller. "Plusle, Minun, you may not be fighting but you can still train. Spark attack on every remaining piece of ice." Electricity sorounded the two pokemon and they jumped at each piece of ice. The ice had now gone. "Good work guy. That's enough training for today." Ex-ty recalled all his pokemon. Plusle and Minun however had already ran off. Again. This time they were going over to Evan. "Not again. Plusle Minun get back here." Ex-ty began running after them but was much slower than they were.

Aikou Bupiggu

Hisakata pondered back into the waiting arena, in mourning clothes. She had just been to a funeral. She had decided whom she'd partner with to battle, she was going to partner with her Slowbro, and her Golem. She released them, and handed each of them a pokeblock. "You're going to rock..."

N

Neon Lite

Evan examinded his competition, and decided to leave Beautifly out for thise round, but, instead, use Swampert and Zangoose. "Yep, a perfect combo," Evan grinned. "I hope you'll do your best, for old time's sake."

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
Alan saw that he didn't recived an answer from the trainer so continued on.

"Amm...If you don't mind, I need to go outside and train a little before the second round starts. So...I'll see you later, bye!"

And he walked to the exit toword the big yard the had for training.

^-^;007;

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*Can your pokemon evolve i this ? I want to know because i'm thinking of if i can evolving my Squirtle.*

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
*So what do we do now? When are are we going to compete in the Smart, Tough and Cute parts of the Grand Festival?*

HB5squared

I'm Back
*We're waiting for Luna I'll give her untill tuesday if she doesn't say anything then I'll set up the matches myself

And NO! your pokemon can't evolve!*

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Junior sat around as he waited for the battles to be posted. He was happy with his decision to use Hitmontop and Butterfree. They seemed like they would make an awesome team. Junior looked up at the screen.

Man, they sure are taking their sweet time with this, Junior thought to himself.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
"Well, Raina," Dolly reassured, "I don't really know what the judges are expecting... they seem to want beauty and some sort of awesomeness... I thought it was all about bringing out the style and true power of the Pokemon, and of course you're all about speed and thunder power..."

Raina was a little disappointed with the outcome of the scores. Dolly sat next to her and her other Pokemon, reading the paper that listed the judge's comments.
"Lacking originality," it read. What, do they expect Raina to use Explosion or something?
"Landing on the cameraman was not a smart move." Yeah, I agree, that was a mistake... but I still think Raina did a good job of covering it up, and it was... amusing...
"The Thunder Wave attack looked like water! Cool!" Yes, it was supposed to be that way!

"Shupp?"
"Oh, Katsundra," Dolly noticed. "Yes, that's right, you might be in the next round--it all depends on which category the appeal is. If it's smart, you're in. Tough, it's Noboshi. Cute, it's Taisukan. Beauty, it's Pikku. Raina, of course, you went already. I guess it's all up to fate now..."

L

Latias_tamer_3

ooc: *sweat-drops* Uhh, Hello everybody! I'm back after a virus dealy on my comp. Can anybody refresh me and tell me what I'm supposed to be doing? Sorry for being off so long.

HB5squared

I'm Back
ooc: Latias_TAmer_3 you were the judges pick for the BEST appeal so you can pick what pokemon you'll be using, what pokemon your opponent will be using and who your opponent wil be!

Beyonder

Advanced Battler
"Alright team thats enough training for today. Lets see whats going on here. What, the matches haven't even started yet When will this contest start I want to prove im good at contest battling Everyone outside we need to carry on training." and with that Beyonder storms outside to resume his training.

N

Neon Lite

The OOC Neon Lite rolled his eyes at the lack of posting, as Evan shook a fist at him.

Anyway, Evan had been training his Pokemon with nice ethics, but the OOC Neon Lite was worrying about the fact he had started his game over with a new roster with no experiance in contests, so he had to be wary of which Pokemon where in each catagory.