• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
GDC.png

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Graphic designer club! This is a club where you can show your art and skills and let other people post there opinion about it; they'll even give you help if you need it. We will also have art competitions and challenges to look out for. The club will accept all types of graphic makers, from userbar to banner makers, from banner to blinkie makers and many more. It doesnt matter, its still graphic designing! Have fun and look at the rules before you join as they're important.

GDCRules.png

• No spamming
  • Please respect owners
  • Don't be nasty if someone doesn't make art as good as yours. We want this club to be a friendly club.
  • Never insult anyone on how bad their art is.
  • Dont make banners about Sexual things
  • No one-liners that don't even contribute to discussion
  • Keep on subject, don't talk about trading pokemon or anything. Keep that in PM's and VM's
  • Don't type words like this "U" "R". Use them properly like this "You" "Are"
  • Post at least 2 sentences.

If you break any of the rules, you will be punished.

GDCClubArt.png

This is art made especially for the club. Just post the art in one of your post's and i'll put it in this list:

UBGDC.png

UBGDCS.png

Credit's to Dragonitor

GDCCompetitions.png

None at the moment.

GDCTutorials.png

Fragmentation Banner Tutorial
Credits to Neo Pikachu

GDCTexturesBrushes.png

Texture 1
Texture 2
Texture 3
Texture 4 (100x100)
Texture 5
Texture 6
Texture 7

Firework texture pack
Plastic light 1 texture pack
Plastic Light 2 texture pack
Plastic Light 3 texture pack
Shell Shock texture pack

brushes 1 (bubbles)
brushes 2 (splatters)
brushes 3 (Bleeding Ink)

GDCTopics.png

These are to answer if you feel bored. Members can also post new ones.

If you make banners, what is your favourite style (Grunge, smudge, etc):
What do you like to make best:
What is your preference: serif or san-serif fonts?

GDCJoin.png

Just post this sentence:

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

GDCMembers.png

KEY:

Name --- Status --- Strikes

Millarc3005 --- Leader --- [] [] [] []
Mew_ --- Co-Leader --- [] [] [] []
(Pending) --- Co-Leader --- [] [] [] []
Blackacer --- member --- [X] [] [] []
DragonMaster123 --- member --- [] [] [] []
Lady Marie --- member --- [] [] [] []
Sweet May --- member --- [] [] [] []
Audino Hunter --- member --- [] [] [] []
Pikapal Lyra --- member --- [] [] [] []
Northern Lights --- member --- [] [] [] []
arceusvictini --- member --- [X] [X] [] []
Azulart --- member --- [] [] [] []
pupintheturd --- member --- [] [] [] []
Dragonitor --- member --- [] [] [] []
Lil Crickee --- member --- [] [] [] []
Mr. Joker --- member --- [] [] [] []
PikaPika677 --- member --- [] [] [] []
Skamory7 --- member --- [] [] [] []
Neo Pikachu --- member --- [] [] [] []
-Sarah --- member --- [] [] [] []
tyranitar51 --- member --- [] [] [] []
ZoRaDu --- member --- [] [] [] []
zhanton --- member --- [] [] [] []
Darkness Master --- member --- [] [] [] []
Dane12 --- member --- [] [] [] []
warrior777 --- member --- [] [] [] []

Strike System:

[X] - Warning
[X] [X] - 2 day ban
[X] [X] [X] - 1 week ban
[X] [X] [X] [X] - Permanent ban

Enjoy the club!!!

Big credit to Northern Lights for the awesome headers!

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Thanks for Joining BlackAcer please keep active or you may be removed.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P

hope i can learn some art tips here :D

Lady Marie

♥ AG Ash Fangirl ♥

I would like to join too. 3rd year graphic designer here. :)

millarc3005 you might want to move your club ahead instead of breaking your own rules and posting less than 30 words.

Hi guys! Old graphic artist Sweet May in zuh house. I make banners and a lot of graphics but I'm not good at avatars. I believe my weak spots there are cropping but maybe I could show you guys some examples and get help? Geez why couldn't you make your own thread?! So yep always trying to improve here. Hope I'm accepted. :p

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
dammit I was going to make this
so I usually like making nice, clean banners with lots of abstract c4ds. I just cant seem to pull off the grunge style without killing it with textures.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Yes both of you are accepted, I forgot about the rule so thanks for reminding me. Exra things will be added later.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest

My type graphic style? Simple, I like doing variety of graphics, depends on my mood. Like the one I have on my siggy~
I just made it like hours ago XD I'm currently at Art College/University to learn more about it so I can be better at doing graphic stuff

So yeah, nya~

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Welcome, Im adding a tutorial bit and paintbrush sets section, you'll find them on the front page.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii

Well, I do blinkies and userbars. I kinda brought blinkies back to SppF and now in the fan-art shops there's at least two others that do them (damn you _Mew, go away) The bit I need real help on are banner. I'm an epic fail at them. Well, hello!

~Light

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will receive a strike.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Preferred Graphics style? you must joking... I havn't the foggiest XD - I might make some Title Headers for this thread actually, if that's ok?
Audio? you stayed after all =D

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Welcome Mew_ (By the way guys, he co-leader), Northern Lights and arceusvictini! It's great to have you aboard. Yes it would be great to make a title header for the club NL. If you want to give me any paint brush sets or any tutorials to put on the front post feel free. If not it's ok. I also want to make a name blinkie for someone, anyone want one (Like the one in my sig)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I will do a (different style) of blinkies too! (When I say so, in a week or two xD)

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Cool, I'm trying to find out how to make a bouncing box blinky, maybe Mew_ could you give me a tut?

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Sorry Arceusvictini but you recieve a strike. Your sentence is short of 6 letters. It's fine it's only a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.