• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Wait, does that mean you make or search for banners?

I make them, and I make userbars as well. I also make fusions, eggs, and pokeballs. I might soon make blinkies and lickies, if I learn how.

Here is an example of one of my fusions.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

Yay, I finally joined!
A little bit about me and my art: Many of you probably have never seen my art, as I don't have a shop yet. Most of my art is for my clan. I make userbars and banners (most any kind, really), but I suck when it comes to working with sprites and MS Paint. I use GIMP for 99% of my work, which can be annoying since it lacks features that PS has. I will post some examples of my art soon.

Anyways, I hope I enjoy this club! :D

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
New Banner...

http://i53.*******.com/ixfspf.jpg
Originally meant to stay as a Frag banner, but I suck at them, so I tried my hand at adding animations in again.
It was an absolute pig, but I'm pleased with it. Comments?

Kelz

New Banner...

Originally meant to stay as a Frag banner, but I suck at them, so I tried my hand at adding animations in again.

Really nice! I love the little clip you put in the banner. I've attempted art like that, but like I said, I have GIMP and cannot easily do that. It'd take me hours.
But well done.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
New Banner...

It's awesome, but I stare too much at the animation *note this is an animation obsessed maniac*

Kelz

I can make those kind of animations in GIMP in 5 minutes. All you need is the base (userbar, banner. etc), the animation (animated sprite, a gif), and a special plug-in.

Does that plug-in work for what NL did? Like could use it to put one animation agsinst one-framed userbar? My issue is finding a good, not choppy GIF and it has to be pretty small.

Thanks for the link, btw. :)

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Does that plug-in work for what NL did? Like could use it to put one animation agsinst one-framed userbar? My issue is finding a good, not choppy GIF and it has to be pretty small.

yeah, i use that thing too, if you can get the X and Y axis perfect then yes you can do that

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Actually I Print Screened the various frames, frame by frame using a screen recorder and movie player ^^; ... long and picky way, but I havn't got any other way of doing it until I get my RAM upgrade, then I can get something from Evan's

Kelz

Actually I Print Screened the various frames, frame by frame using a screen recorder and movie player ^^; ... long and picky way, but I havn't got any other way of doing it until I get my RAM upgrade, then I can get something from Evan's

Oh wow, did that take awhile? Did you skip frames, also?

DarkEmerl123

Railgun~
I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

I don't really have something I like to make most or a specific style, I just make what I want when I want. But I do hate making userbars, and I avoid making them as much as humanly possible.

Also, I don't really make Pokemon banners much and I am a proud GIMP user~

I'll be as active as I possibly can!

Last edited:

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P

This banner is beautiful. The colouring is wonderful, the effects are placed appopriately without obscuring the main focal point(s), the text is legible but not to blaringly obvious that it detracts attention from the image and the background is subtely detailed so it doesn't appear too simple.

Thanks NL, this means alot coming from you :D

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Thanks NL, this means alot coming from you :D

Do you have to PB accounts? Sorry if this sounds a bit offtopic, but you'll see why later ;)

EDIT: Are you Zaroas in Pokebeach? Attached is why. This just gets weirder and weirder.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey everyone, how are you guys doing?

Any feedback for my new siggy?

PS: NL
Nice signature, its pretty hard to put animations in it
and still keep the good quality, an excellent job you did there.
My only feedback would be is that the background is pretty large, but meh its fine the way it is.

Kinda adore animations in signatures,

bayleef_signature_by_azloraimt-d3kzkek.gif

aipom_signature_by_azloraimt-d3idbtg.gif

signature_water_by_azloraimt-d3jemo3.gif

Made some myself aswell long time ago :) its fun to do

Last edited:

DasBoot

Well, I'm getting better at creating fragmented banners with Gimp. Still a bit rough, but I just to get used to painting inside the fragments so it has some appeal.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
The first one's best. BTW, why is my question unanswered?

i used to have serveral PB accounts, because i could never remember the passwords

and the guy from pokeland must have stolen it, because i don't go on those forums

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Only problem with that is that he logged on last the 31st agust: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=220675
and the banner has his name on it.
Hydreigon.png

EDIT:
New sig
Haxorus.gif
is in here http://signs.foros.ws/t9390/silen-galery/ (I can read spanish) and it was last edited
Ultima edición por Silen97 el 16 Sep 2011 7:58 pm; editado 18 veces
or (in english)
Last edit by Silen97 the 16 Sep 2011 7:58 pm; edited 18 times
Got the person's name on as well. You're my friend, DM123, but please don't steal art.

Last edited:

DarkEmerl123

Railgun~
I know that I am not technically an official member of the club yet, as Millarc hasn't added me to the member list yet, but I made a new banner recently and I'd appreciate some comments on it. I've waited a few days for me to be added, but it hasn't happened, so I am posting now. I hope that's okay!

Anyway, here's the banner:

himariprincessofcrystalbanner.png

I've noticed that I don't really make many Pokemon graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.