1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Graphic designer club!

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by millarc3005, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zekshirom

Zekshirom Herp a derpy gurl

I make them, and I make userbars as well. I also make fusions, eggs, and pokeballs. I might soon make blinkies and lickies, if I learn how.

Here is an example of one of my fusions.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. Kelz

Kelz ____________

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

Yay, I finally joined!
    A little bit about me and my art: Many of you probably have never seen my art, as I don't have a shop yet. Most of my art is for my clan. I make userbars and banners (most any kind, really), but I suck when it comes to working with sprites and MS Paint. I use GIMP for 99% of my work, which can be annoying since it lacks features that PS has. I will post some examples of my art soon.

Anyways, I hope I enjoy this club! :D

3. Northern Lights

Northern Lights [BritishSarcasm]

New Banner...

http://i53.*******.com/ixfspf.jpg
    Originally meant to stay as a Frag banner, but I suck at them, so I tried my hand at adding animations in again.
    It was an absolute pig, but I'm pleased with it. Comments?

4. Kelz

Kelz ____________

Really nice! I love the little clip you put in the banner. I've attempted art like that, but like I said, I have GIMP and cannot easily do that. It'd take me hours.
    But well done.

5. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

It's awesome, but I stare too much at the animation *note this is an animation obsessed maniac*

6. I can make those kind of animations in GIMP in 5 minutes. All you need is the base (userbar, banner. etc), the animation (animated sprite, a gif), and a special plug-in.

7. Kelz

Kelz ____________

Does that plug-in work for what NL did? Like could use it to put one animation agsinst one-framed userbar? My issue is finding a good, not choppy GIF and it has to be pretty small.

Thanks for the link, btw. :)

8. AJ

AJ ❖☢☼☯☾♛☮

yeah, i use that thing too, if you can get the X and Y axis perfect then yes you can do that

9. Northern Lights

Northern Lights [BritishSarcasm]

Actually I Print Screened the various frames, frame by frame using a screen recorder and movie player ^^; ... long and picky way, but I havn't got any other way of doing it until I get my RAM upgrade, then I can get something from Evan's

10. Kelz

Kelz ____________

Oh wow, did that take awhile? Did you skip frames, also?

11. DarkEmerl123

DarkEmerl123 Railgun~

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

I don't really have something I like to make most or a specific style, I just make what I want when I want. But I do hate making userbars, and I avoid making them as much as humanly possible.

Also, I don't really make Pokemon banners much and I am a proud GIMP user~

I'll be as active as I possibly can!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  12. TrollFreak

TrollFreak Pit is Awesome :P

Thanks NL, this means alot coming from you :D

13. arceusvictini

Do you have to PB accounts? Sorry if this sounds a bit offtopic, but you'll see why later ;)

EDIT: Are you Zaroas in Pokebeach? Attached is why. This just gets weirder and weirder.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  14. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Hey everyone, how are you guys doing?

Any feedback for my new siggy?

PS: NL
    Nice signature, its pretty hard to put animations in it
    and still keep the good quality, an excellent job you did there.
    My only feedback would be is that the background is pretty large, but meh its fine the way it is.

Kinda adore animations in signatures,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Made some myself aswell long time ago :) its fun to do

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  15. TrollFreak

New Art for the pokemon i claimed :p

16. arceusvictini

The first one's best. BTW, why is my question unanswered?

17. DasBoot

DasBoot Well-Known Member

Well, I'm getting better at creating fragmented banners with Gimp. Still a bit rough, but I just to get used to painting inside the fragments so it has some appeal.

18. TrollFreak

i used to have serveral PB accounts, because i could never remember the passwords

and the guy from pokeland must have stolen it, because i don't go on those forums

19. arceusvictini

Only problem with that is that he logged on last the 31st agust: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=220675
    and the banner has his name on it.
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    New sig [​IMG] is in here http://signs.foros.ws/t9390/silen-galery/ (I can read spanish) and it was last edited
    or (in english)
    Got the person's name on as well. You're my friend, DM123, but please don't steal art.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  20. DarkEmerl123

DarkEmerl123 Railgun~

I know that I am not technically an official member of the club yet, as Millarc hasn't added me to the member list yet, but I made a new banner recently and I'd appreciate some comments on it. I've waited a few days for me to be added, but it hasn't happened, so I am posting now. I hope that's okay!

Anyway, here's the banner:

[​IMG]

I've noticed that I don't really make many Pokemon graphics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.