• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
You need to extend the contest, Mew_. Some people don't have a chance of making it in time, like Azul, pupintheturd, and me.

I think I'd be perfectly fine handing it in before 12:00 AM GMT November the 2nd. And I'm not usre about the rest, but that would give me a whole day to try and finish it.

~Light

If people want to make the contest last longer, I'm okay with that :)

I just thought we should finish it before Halloween since the theme is Halloween xD

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I'd normally think that to, tbeh, but this time it seems people can't manage it. I can't for example. And also there's (I think) the Day of the Dead celebrations in Mexico, so we could use that excuse xD.

Sorry I haven't posted much. Too busy schoolworking lmao.

Any way regarding the club restart, DarkEmerl123 is the only one allowed to do this so feel free to make the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.