• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Light

I know how Neo Pikachu makes his fragmentation banner

I'll still have to give it a try myself, but I'll post the result here ;)

3 people can request a fragmentation banner from me ( pm them to me, do not post in my shop ). It could take a while before you get them and they might not be 100% like I like it, but I have to make some banners for practice anyway, so might as well make it for some people :)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Fragmentation's dont look to hard to make
(You gotta have some style to give it a cool form of Fragmentation though),

although i noticed some Gimp things in your banners..
You only use Gimp? or do you combine it with uhm.. photoshop for example.

EDIT: Apologies, I meant Neo Pikachu with the fragmentation banner.
not blackacer since it is not his work haha

Blackacer

~Artist~
But then if u ask me mine is more of a peaceful like since i uses colours of rainbow. Neo pikachu uses war colours which im bad with colours.
I'm sure Northern Lights could do better.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
NL is awesome. _Mew, could we apologize to each other and stop this stupidness?

Blackacer

~Artist~
The DRAGONUSER banner is i made.
The one in my signature is made by neo pika

-Sarah

Disneyland <3
Audinohunter: I really like the banner and especially the background. I like the use of C4Ds in the banner. But I think it could use a white border.

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

If you make banners, what is your favourite style (Grunge, smudge, etc): Hmm I think Smudge.
What do you like to make best: Well Banners since I can use my creativity the most.

Well Mew_ told me that I maybe could get some tips or help here. (If needed ofcourse). And that's it for now. :D

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Hi Dragonitor! Long time no see! Anyway, how do you do your awesome colour/fire banners?

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Fragmentation banners are basically rectangle banners with random vector cutouts and an inner shadow/glow layer style.

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

i've been making banners since...ever. of course they started as simple paint banners, then i went from PSP, to PS which i have been using ever since. should really get a new photoshop, i'm still using 7

i also make blinkies and icons and glitter text (not sure if glitter text counts). i've been making blinkies/glitters for like, 3 weeks. xD; they're ridiculously easy to make, just very time consuming to get every detail right.

if you'd like to see some examples..here they are. i want to improve because my styles are so outdated and simple, now there's C4D and stuff and i'd really like to learn how to incorporate that into my graphics.

blinkies:
flutterblink.gif

tyrants.gif

^ the text looks so different because i would use Redensek(fluttershy) and then i just started to pixel the text myself (Tyrants)

banners:
bannerrrrcopy.png

puellacopy.png

glitter text:
pink-funk.gif

and an icon:
spike.png

Blackacer

~Artist~
Shes using the long , messy method. Try thinking out of the box u'll figure out i do it.

Whoa so many people! Even the pros are here. :0 -waves to NL, pupin, Crickee and AudinoHunter-

Any way some topics before I try to make graphics to show you guys:
If you make banners, what is your favourite style (Grunge, smudge, etc): Okay I don't make these sort of banners, actually I don't even know what the style of MY works are, but I really love those grungy signature ones.
What do you like to make best: Uh... banners? Wallpapers too since they give you a big canvas to work on. c:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Hey there sweet may
Good to have u here lol
Anyway any ideas i can improve my banner / arts?

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Yes, I can tell this is gonna be a great club for art resources. Oh and sorry Blackacer but one of your posts was only 21 letters long. You recieve a warning.

Oh and welcome to the new members. Have fun!

Does anyone know how to make a really grungy signature background like Neo Pikachus?

Status
Not open for further replies.