• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Oh right :/

Well, who's gonna want to be a co-owner? Don't vote me.. I suck XD
I'm no good anyway, nya~

Hey dont say that PPL :O

- No one is Pro here
- No one sucks here

Art is taste afterall ;)

Last edited:

tyranitar51

(Sorta) Back
I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

Oh now every one is doing fragmenting banners now, kool. I kinda wanna learn how to do them my self.

All I can say is that I can probably draw better than I can make things on a compute ATM, but I'm learning and improving.

Last edited:

ZoRaDu

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

ZoRaDu

Welcome ZoRaDu

I love togetic aswell ^^

That's great :)

Let's talk a bit of me, as an introduction =)

My name is Zoradu but you can call me Zo or Radu. I'm in my last year in high school and am a dead end fan of Pokemon. I used to be really good at Photoshop a few years ago but I took a break... Now that I got back into it, I did my first two banners, since I took a break, today. It's also my first Pokemon banner... I'd like some feedback on both please :)

togeticsig.jpg

henrysig.jpg

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I don't know who to vote for as co-leader. (ME, ;)....Kidding :p) Anyways since I joined this club I thought: "Lets be supportive" and well I made this:
UBGDC.png

And for the ones who want to save some space in their sigs:
UBGDCS.png

The most creative person and Pokemon. :p And ofcourse a colorful background. :D

And welcome new members. :D

ZoRaDu

I don't know who to vote for as co-leader. (ME, ;)....Kidding :p) Anyways since I joined this club I thought: "Lets be supportive" and well I made this:
UBGDC.png

UBGDCS.png

*Steals your art :eek:*

(Is that ok? ^_^)

tyranitar51

(Sorta) Back
hey guys, its nice to be here:)

this is some of the banners that i have made...not the best but

Banners
scraftybreakdancing-2.png

CRbanner.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sprite stuff
renucliDT.png

png.png

recoloredsuicune.png
<-- she is a hotty XD
and other stuff

and if some one can, PM me if u know how to make things anamated

Last edited:

-Sarah

Disneyland <3
UBGDC.png

UBGDCS.png

Hey Dragonitor :)

I really like those userbars and especially because they're so colorful :) I also like putting an image of a Pokémon in the background :p

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
UBGDC.png

UBGDCS.png

These userbars are epicookie !!!
I would use one, but I dont have much space in my siggy. How about a pop-in one?
Also the female painter sprite from LG/FR would be good for us gurls, nya~

Buchou

filch some swag

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will receive a strike.

I'd love to join here!

If you make banners, what is your favourite style (Grunge, smudge, etc):
What do you like to make best
:

Typically I make cute-sy graphics with various textures and bright colors. I don't really have a set style, but most of my stuff comes out girly. I've never tried grunge, but if I had to I would.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Hmm... Millarc you might wanna try doing a different way on smudge banner.
I don't mean they sucks but its awesome the texture the placing of the text and stuff its pretty awesome and pretty just that it look pretty sucked in lol.

Try creating another layer ontop of it to keep the main one untouch so it might look better.
Try looking for smudge brushes in the google because they helps alot :)

I'm so free so i made a double picture smudge.
http://i52.*******.com/mu6g7.png

I smudge'd both kurosaki's hollow form lol

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I wouldn't mind being Co-Owner, but honestly I don't think that's how it should work - "the best leaders are those that have leadership thrust upon them", so maybe other members of the club vote who they think should become Co-Owner.
You might also want to outline what the Co-Owner would have to do in that position within the club.

Neo Pikachu said:
I have a feeling fragmentation banners are going to end up being a fad. People seem to be requesting them in serious excess, which can only mean people are just going to get sick of them in time from the overabundance. :p

It's a real shame when that happens; you come up with a rather original idea, then everyone else leeches off it and it's no longer original and everyone has it so it isn't seen as special anymore *sad face*

Blackacer

~Artist~
It's a real shame when that happens; you come up with a rather original idea, then everyone else leeches off it and it's no longer original and everyone has it so it isn't seen as special anymore *sad face*

Not really as long as any shop that is using fragmentation banners gives the rightful credits for the creater he'll always be remembered.

And my banner dont really looks smudge do it? Maybe adding 2 picture as smudge is weird lol..

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Not really as long as any shop that is using fragmentation banners gives the rightful credits for the creater he'll always be remembered.

You missed the point completley. It's not the original owner I was talking about, I was saying "originality" within the sig, the style used is a "new" thing and therefore interesting, but people will overuse it, or request them so much that everyone has one. Then it becomes boring to look at as it is no longer "original".

Blackacer

~Artist~
Ohhh....
Well who ask neo pika has too much creativity and created so many awesome styles :p
Anyway what do u think of my sig? I need some comment to improve.

~Light

The dots need a lower opacity imo
And I don't think the font matches this style of banner

Also, I would try it without that frame around it, it would look better

And try blending in the middle render a little more into the banner

Now it kinda looks like just a render on a background :p

I hope my comments will help you ! :)

Blackacer

~Artist~
I sucks at font lol any good font to recommand?
Yeah thats my idea because the background is the darkside of the person in the middle so i dont think i should really blend it in lol anyway i'll try to remake with the help of your comments :)

Oh hey any nice text good to recommand for this one?

I made thr background glow more because the render on the middle aready havr shine/lights lol

Status
Not open for further replies.