• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Graphic designer club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

It's a real shame when that happens; you come up with a rather original idea, then everyone else leeches off it and it's no longer original and everyone has it so it isn't seen as special anymore *sad face*

Well said NL.

I totally agree, thats the harsh part of art. :(

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Who likes this smudge banner:

hfr.png

I put alot of C4D's in there with some galaxy pictures as overlays. I also didn't make the smudge as hard. Please give me advice.

tyranitar51

(Sorta) Back
Oooo I like the headers NL.
It looks great millarc (halo fan:))
It's ok zoru

Hm I wonder if I should get GIMP running agian, or just keep using paint.net (NOT the paint app on ur computer)

Won't be back till Friday just to let you guys know ;)

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Wow, they're epic NL. I'[ll add them straight away. Thanks for the comments on my banner. ZoRaDu; you banners are great just more practice and they'll be awesome. - The vector go's great with the togetic but The background is too dull (Black). The football one - The smudge in the background can still see the stands it be better if you smudged it all and put in some white sparks around him.

Last edited:

ZoRaDu

Wow, they're epic NL. I'[ll add them straight away. Thanks for the comments on my banner. ZoRaDu; you banners are great just more practice and they'll be awesome. - The vector go's great with the togetic but The background is too dull (Black). The football one - The smudge in the background can still see the stands it be better if you smudged it all and put in some white sparks around him.

Thank you very much ! :D I will try that next time :)

By the way, there's no stands behind him, it's just him duplicated a few times haha ^_^ But you're right, it would make it tons better, thanks again :D

Blackacer

~Artist~
Made a new banner guys any comments?
Oh and why is this club getting inactive

@Backacer:
Presuming the banner is your signature. It lacks a focal point and it doesn't really appeal, it is boring. Partly because the mech texture thing and the different characters don't really go with the banner as a whole (Because of the difference between style and colour).

And as to why this club is getting inactive:
It is not like everyone just joined to endlessley help those who need help, although I can imagine people joining because they need help. But you know, believe it or not, that's what digital media is for.

We as a club should be doing shi*t like contests and stuff... and we don't.

my two cents.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Well, I think we should start our first contest. I will post rules and thing slater but just now i'd like members to decide on some rules. Yes and blackacer, i like it but you have to lower the opacity of dots and the tech sides dont go along with it.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Well, I think we should start our first contest. I will post rules and thing slater but just now i'd like members to decide on some rules. Yes and blackacer, i like it but you have to lower the opacity of dots and the tech sides dont go along with it.

Yeah, I agree with that. I'd be game for a contest. Can't remember the last time I took part in a graphic art contest, and I definitely have learned quite a few things since then.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
A contest? Lyrawesome!
I wouldn't think I'd get through..coz I'm no pro but I'll try xD nya~

Hoping it wont be held next week coz I wont be here...
How about next next week? :)

Blackacer

~Artist~
Did you just double posted without 24Hour? LOL
Anyway what theme are we having for the competitions?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Believe it or not, I believe this is actually the first club I've ever joined ^^

I have read the SPPf rules and club rules and will always obey them. Remembering If I break one, I will recieve a strike.

Hi there. :] My banners aren't incredible, though I hope that I'll be able to learn a trick or three through all of you magnificent artists. Plus, being in this club will (hopefully) provide me with some motivation.

Blackacer

~Artist~
I'm a bad artist but if you want i can give you some advice or comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.