• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grass Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

back.
It's a basic voting round. Not even Hurt/Heal. It might as well be Heal, though...

*marks the Bii*

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Wouldnt 'Bi' refer to 'Celebi'

I vote Celebi

Official Tally
;001; Bulbasaur: 46 (45 if SA's vote was for Celebi)
;251; Celebi: 32 (33 if SA's vote was for Celebi)

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I vote for Celebi again.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I will

I vote Celebi

Official Tally
;001; Bulbasaur: 46
;251; Celebi: 35

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I vote again for Celebi.

Pure

back.
So maybe I can switch sides once.
Anyone realize what this final is symbolic of? (Bulbasaur vs. Serebii)

*marks Celebi to keep it going*

Ack! Oh well, you are reading too much into it...Bulbagarden is probably where people like MGA and Jay belong...

Bulbasaur, again...

Noticed I have not tallied in a while?

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Bulbasaur, again...This is bad. For Celebi at least.

Pure

back.
Bulbasaur: 49
Celebi: 39

Serebii.net's fate is sealed. One more hit and Bulbasaur will prove it's superiority.
Perhaps I should make it best-of-5?

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I bet I get banned for saying this but then again I dont use Bulbagarden very much

Serebii.net is full of errors, mistakes and typos that never get fixed. Normally when new information is revealed or the american names are uncovered the Japanese names are replaced almost instantly. Now the region name of 'Sinnoh' was revealed months ago but the site still reads 'The Shinou Saga' and many other irratating things still litter the site

Because that rant has worked me up I am going to vote Bulbasaur to end this face-off

Pure

back.
2006 Grass Pokémon Face-Off Concludes

It's over! Bulbasaur wins it!

*Bulbasaur: 50*
-------------------
Bulbasaur d. Celebi.
(Bulbasaur wins series, 2-0)
-------------------
Finals
Round 1: Modified Attrition

Bulbasaur: 9
Celebi: 0

Round 2: Basic Voting

Bulbasaur: 50
--------------------
And here we have the winner...

dpmfb001pz3.png

Bulbasaur

Winner of the Kanto Grass Face-Off, and the Finals.

And our runner-up, and site mascot,
dpmfb251ev1.png

Serebii

Winner of the Johto Grass Face-Off, and a winner of the Semifinals.

I would like to thank you all for voting in the 2006 Grass Pokémon Face-Off! After all, we needed you all to keep it popular. I would also like to thank the staff team: Celebitwo, who was a great help and perhaps the most devoted Face-Off co-owner in the forums; and Agent Myst, who has always lent a hand here and there. 273 pages and 5455 posts, quite a count!

After this, what will there be? I had stated something about the 2007 Grass Face-Off, no? Yes. However, this Face-Off will be put on hiatus until December 31, 2006, where I will debut the new rounds and methods and Face everyone Off again, and this time in different formats.

As for now, Pressure has not responded to my PM regarding the rules, and therefore I will give a small question for the next three to answer. After that, I will have someone assigned to issue the [FACE-OFF ON HIATUS] command.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Im going on holiday over the next week some I will miss the start of the 2007 Grass Face-off. I will be back on the 6th and I will start from there. Just thought I would let you know
I will be altering the results archive to accomodate both the 2006 and the 2007 Grass Face-Offs

PS I just realised, I was the first and last to reply to this face-off

Last edited:

Pure

back.
Yes.

Now, the 2007 Grass Face-Off will see tons of changes. I will need a [FACE-OFF ON HIATUS] command on the next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.