• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grass Menagerie! (505)

TurTrain

Turtwig Train
Any episode with Tutwig in it is a good episode to me!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Team Rocket's antics in the Sinnoh Underground were way more appealing to me than Ash's Gym battle with Gardenia tbh; I especially liked how TR's eyes turned into Spheres. Anyway, Gardenia's Cherubi must've been pretty durable to force Ash to switch Pokemon and I screamed when Staravia lost to Turtwig. Turtwig vs. Turtwig was enjoyable though.

I liked how, just like in the games, the writers put in the Sinno Underground.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Cherubi's Chlorophyll ability was showcased and how fast it became and I was pleased by how Aipom defeated Gardenia's Roserade and got the final win for Ash. O and Team Rocket's digging subplot was humourous. :D

JudySpell

Banned
The Sinnoh Underground didn't look as impressive as in the games but Ash versus Gardenia round 2 was pretty amazing. Glad Aipom was used. 8/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Yeah, but we barely saw a glimpse of it. The whole place should've had an episode focused on it instead of just a brief clip...

Well at least the Sinnoh Underground was shown and wasn't just ignored completely. I felt that the Eterna gym battle deserved the most focus here any ways. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ash had a great battle in this episode and I'm glad he won his 2nd Sinnoh Badge, but I really liked Team Rocket's story in this episode. I enjoy going to the Underground, so I'm glad they found a way to include it in this episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It wasn't the most suspenseful Gym battle ever. Pretty good for a Gym battle, though. I was happy that for once Tam Rocket didn't interrupt Ash's battle. Gardenia was great as always.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Finally, it was time for the Hakutai Gym. Natane's Cherinbo put up a better fight than I expected, although Satoshi's Mukubird let me down since even its speed was no match for Natane's Naetle. Eipam finishing off Roserade and earning Satoshi the Forest Badge was cool, and the Rocket-dan's subplot underground was amusing, as was seeing them eat ramen.

Daizy

I call you honey
Yay for Ash's Staravia, who got small revenge by attacking Gardenia's Turtwig which caused Turtwig to jump back and ended up stuck in the tree. That scene was so worthwhile.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, given how much Natane's Gym resembled Tsukushi's Gym from Jouto, and since the Rocket-dan were digging once again, I'm slightly surprised that the Rocket-dan didn't accidentally dig their way into the battlefield.

Zamin

It was cool seeing the underground from the games.

I also enjoyed the battle and I liked seeing Ash get his next badge. Aipom was really cool at the end, Ash was inventive with his moves which really helped him to beat Roserade. It was awesome seeing Roserade too. I don't think I've ever really used one on my team in the games so it was nice to see one come to life in the Anime.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
It was awesome seeing Roserade too. I don't think I've ever really used one on my team in the games so it was nice to see one come to life in the Anime.

I was just glad to see that this one had a personality, unlike the shy one from that Sunoo Town filler episode about Poffins.