• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grass-Type Is Always Greener (499)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was kinda cool to see a Cherubi finally. I cackled when Gardenia was amazed by James's Carnivine and Cacnea, as well as when Brock tried to save Gardenia.

Alloutℯ

Banned
This episode was pretty good. Gardenia's voice irked me for some odd reason, I can't really put my finger on it though. I think she needed more high-pitched stuff. For some reason, when Team Rocket had the "mummy" outfits on, I could barely understand them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Momi's Garmeil getting distracted by the Sweet Honey made me chuckle, and I was so excited to see Natane appear outside of Hakutai City. I was amazed by the velocity of Natane's Naetle, which put Satoshi's Naetle to shame. The Rocket-dan being bandaged up like mummies was hilarious, as was Natane's obsession with Kojirou's Muskippa and Sabonea.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow, it seems like Gardenia is a total nutjob in the show. It looks like Turtwig and Staravia got their butts kicked, I can see there being a training arc coming.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As premature as it might've seemed if it had occurred here, I now kind of wish that Natane had gotten Kojirou's Sabonea here since we know that that would eventually happen later on. If it had happened in this episode, then Natane could've used Sabonea against Satoshi during their Gym match.

Scorbunnie

Awesome episode! Gardenia was much better than boring old Roark because she was exciting and had some really funny lines. Her Turtwig amazed me with its speed.

Only problem here was that I wanted Ash to win against her so that he could skip visiting her gym at Eterna City.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Scorbunnie said:
Only problem here was that I wanted Ash to win against her so that he could skip visiting her gym at Eterna City.

Given that Satoshi had to visit Hakutai City one way or another since the writers planned to introduce the Ginga-dan there, it made sense for him to lose here so that he'd face Natane officially at the Hakutai Gym.