• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grass-Type Is Always Greener (499)

reehee

^^ Perhaps Staravia will have another chance later on. Maybe at the gym battle it will show some stuff, especially that it experienced a fight with Gardenia's Turtwig.

I liked this episode a lot. ^^ Showing Gardenia's quite hyper personality was really good. Can't wait to see the gang's faces when they realize that Gardenia is the Gym Leader. ^-^;;

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
MEROKO?!

AWESOME. Ahaha, I too haven't watched past 25 yet. ^////^; But now I must watch this!

Dax

Legend
I think Staravia did pretty good even that he lost. His Aerial Ace seemed powerful and his Wing Attack too. Got it, he lost but that one was a funny loss. I mean, the pokemon has something in battle that is funny. I don't know if is his voice or his battle style but he's funny.

Gardenia's Turtwig had such a cute voice... I loved it.

And yeah, Hikari's voice was a little different.

TheHolyShoe

Hmmm...

I'm not too upset with Mukkubird loosing at this point. It seems like in Shinou, they're really pushing the strength and the ability of the Gym Leaders, perhaps even more so than they did in Hoenn. Makes me happy, to say the least. Natane is love <3 Awesome character right there. I look forward to her and Ash's official battle (and Mukkubird getting a chance to prove itself).

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
I actually kinda like how there making turtwigs super fast, it adds to the defiance of reality that pokemon is known for.

go turtwigs!!!

uber gon

Accept Change
I agree that Mukubird is lossing every battle he joins. I don't know why they are doing this to him.

That way when he evolves into a Staraptor, he shall own like Swellow.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
I've JUST noticed that both of the Wii peripherals were shown during an Iwane episode. Maybe we'll see the old-fashioned controller in the next Iwane episode.

uber gon

Accept Change
I actually kinda like how there making turtwigs super fast, it adds to the defiance of reality that pokemon is known for.

go turtwigs!!!

Well normally a pokémon of Turtwig's size can move pretty fast. Though in this case, you're right.

NES

Flip me to the side!
It was a fun episode, but Gardenia really scares me, that girl is totally our of her mind :eek:.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
say, does this remind you of anything?

[IMG300]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-204160.png[/IMG300]
[IMG300]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-204479.png[/IMG300]

I'm not the only one getting turned on by this, am I? ^^

In all honesty, I don't have any qualms with tentacles. I mean, you got chicks getting screwed by several phallic objects, usually leading to multi-penetration, plus they double as groping appendages. Pretty hot if you ask me.

uber gon

Accept Change
say, does this remind you of anything?

[IMG300]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-204160.png[/IMG300]
[IMG300]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-204479.png[/IMG300]

I'm not the only one getting turned on by this, am I? ^^

In all honesty, I don't have any qualms with tentacles. I mean, you got chicks getting screwed by several phallic objects, usually leading to multi-penetration, plus they double as groping appendages. Pretty hot if you ask me.

Those vines were just used to showcase Gheryl's awkwardness in the forest.

Man, I hope the other characters won't be portrayed like this.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Hmmm...I just noticed something about Cheryl. She has sexy boots. o_O

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
can't wait 2 c it!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was very good. It was kinda funny when Brock caught Sheryl. It was kinda cool to see a Cherubi. It was cool to see a Leaf Storm. It was very funny when Gardenia was amazed by Carnivine and Cacnea, Brock trying to save Gardenia, Dawn pushing Brock into a tree hole, and Cacnea scratching Gardenia’s back with Pin Missile. It was interesting to see one of TR’s mechanic things destroyed by a non-attacking move (Leech Seed). It was cool to see a Combee.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
I thought it was really funny when Gardenia went all fangirlly over James's Pokemon. She was even willing to trade her Victrebell for his Carnivine. Victrebell in the flashback didn't seem to sound the same as I remember it though.

It's also nice to finally know how to pronounce Gardenia's name.