• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great Alola Pancake Race! (956)

This was so boring.

COMMENTS

- Bewear was easily the best part of the episode. I have so many questions, for starters, what is Bewear's purpose? Is it there to prevent Team Rocket from causing trouble? To ruin their moment of victory? No idea. I did laugh when it destroyed Meowth's decoy and then Meowth's expression of shock.

- The egg finally hatched, and Lillie nicknamed it! I love that. Shiron seems like a good fit for her.

- The episode itself was just...kinda flat. I felt that there were many ways to make a concept like pancake race more wacky and hilarious, but this episode simply didn't succeed in doing that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
- Bewear was easily the best part of the episode. I have so many questions, for starters, what is Bewear's purpose? Is it there to prevent Team Rocket from causing trouble? To ruin their moment of victory? No idea. I did laugh when it destroyed Meowth's decoy and then Meowth's expression of shock.

I've always been under the impression that he's trying to prevent the Rocket-dan from getting hurt, although his constant implausible intervention has gotten ridiculous.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Is that Dawn's voice I hear? Its been so long! Emily Jenness/Bauer playing the announcer! Funny that she has blue hair also haha!

This episode was still enjoyable in the dub too.

I always think of you whenever her character commentates on things for the rest of Alola lol