• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great Amazing... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
This is like "Things in Pokémon that don't make sense" by Brutaka Blaziken but this is for the anime only.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
AIM FOR THE HORN!!!!!!!!!!! And a lot of other stuff.

Swine Trio

Bacon Lover
The sheer fact the characters survive every episode.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Like Treecko Girl said, almost everything.

But when they say in a Pokemon battle or in general you have to connect your heart with your Pokemon or bond with your Pokemon, I can't really make any sense out of it. Like WTF! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in Pokemon when Pokemon is all about stats and strategy and tactics.

Silver_Seoul

Like Treecko Girl said, almost everything.

But when they say in a Pokemon battle or in general you have to connect your heart with your Pokemon or bond with your Pokemon, I can't really make any sense out of it. Like WTF! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in Pokemon when Pokemon is all about stats and strategy and tactics.

Does Heart of The Cards ring any bells?

...No? ..Come on, we gotta have at least one person who gets the reference. >.>

But on-topic... Pikachu throwing Juan's Milotic. 'nuff said kthxbai.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Everything! Pokemon doesn't make sense and it doesn't have to, that is all!

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
There's like >9000 of these.

My personal favourite is "Hey Gaiz, I'm Swellow, I can take millions of Rollouts from a Donphan, but still beat it with the power of a DEM throw"

J-W

I love that 'Heart of the Cards' reference. Lol. Always seems to work...

I also dont get how they dont recognise Team Rocket's outifts, it really isfrustrating

Trapman

Bazinga!!
It´s funny how the gymleaders are very respected and supposed to be strong yet they loose to like 100 newbie trainers every year.

It is also unrealistic that you have to win 5 ribbons to enter the GF and there´s like a hundred participants every year. That means there has to be around 500 contests every year. In that case there would also have to be almost 2 contests a day in one region which seems unlikely. It would have been smarter to introduce a point system or something like that.

sCiZoR_2006

Cascade Trainer
i understand that maybe it's been saved for an anime-arc involving ash, but...

...it's amazing how ho-oh really has not been given a feature in any of the movies as of yet. i would've thought that this movie 13 would have been the perfect time to showcase it finally (due to hg/ss advertising).

also, if ash was able to obtain fully-evolved fire and grass starters, why does he STILL have yet to obtain a powerful, fully-evolved water-starter? it would only make sense. hopefully the writers see their errors and give him pokabu and his evo-line once Best Wishes progresses.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Does Heart of The Cards ring any bells?

...No? ..Come on, we gotta have at least one person who gets the reference. >.>

But on-topic... Pikachu throwing Juan's Milotic. 'nuff said kthxbai.

Watch out, Pegasus has activated Toon world.

On-topic: Mamoswine being affected by plusle and minun's electricity, but then in the grand festival it was unharmed by pachirisu.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Watch out, Pegasus has activated Toon world.

But I use Magic Jammer! By discarding card from my hand, I can destroy your Toon World Magic card! Ahahahaha!

On Topic: Thunder Armor. 'nuff said.

I actually didn't mind "Aim for the horn!" It KIND OF makes sense.

...KIND OF.

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
On Topic: Thunder Armor. 'nuff said.

I actually didn't mind "Aim for the horn!" It KIND OF makes sense.

...KIND OF.

I agree with you on the Thunder Armor thing. Wouldn't it just be like shocking your teammate?

Oh, and also, aim for the horn does make sense. See, metal conducts electricity very, very well, which is why they make lightningrods out of it. Rhydons horn is made out of metal, and is connected to its nervous system.

thunderblade12

Brock. I don't get how there hasn't been an episode involving him getting a restraining order yet. Is every girl in the Pokeverse really THAT hott, or is Brock just desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.